Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Premiership, but did anyone see Madrid vs Betis? Beckham got sent off in the last minute, and it was an absolute joke. I'm not sure if it's the ref who's the retard, or the prissy Spanish rules.

It's Spain, they're all pussy's out there and players fall over when someone looks at them. Never a sending off, but my GOD did the referee have some slicked back hair.

Liverpool 2-0 up against Sheffield United and looking comfortable.

Mash has looked very tidy, couple of good interceptions and tackles. United's midfield hasn't been up to much though, so he's not really had much to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kuyt and Fowler in the second half, our two most intelligent strikers actually playing together.

I'm absolutely gutted about the Fulham vs Man U match.

Two things especially to come out of it, which was the late penalty possibility, and the fact that I thought Ferdinand could have gone (though so should have Diop). With the first one, how the hell wasn't it a penalty? The ball goes past Van Der Sar, and he collides with the player closest to it, clumsy more than cynical, but if that had happened anywhere else on the pitch, it would have been a foul. The second one, maybe I don't get the rules, but how is grabbing someone around the throat not violent conduct, and a red? It should have been evened out by Diop going for two yellows, but yeah, I was a bit surprised he didn't go.