Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still say some of them suck balls. You've got Man U trying to be M'boro ver 2.0, the 360 logo on the Lyon kits looks like shit and the Palermo 3rd kit is just silly.

Edited by Richard Ellis-Bextor

Great new twist to the "my son" story. Turns out he's actually a decent little player. His finishing is 15 and he has great passing ability plus off the ball. I'm not too sure what the actual statistic for those two are but they are up around 15ish. He's only 16 as well. Clearly I have superior sperm.

Edited by Lost Soul

I had two of the greatest matches ever in any of the games today in my Everton game. In a league game, I lost 5-4 away to Newcastle after an injury time winner. Their third goal was a clear offside that was given anyway, and I got warned by the FA for saying so. Ten days later and I met them at home in the last 16 of the League Cup, and despite going down to 10 men after about half an hour, I took them to extra time, when it went 3-3 in injury time. Unfortunately I couldn't hold out in extra time and lost 4-3, but dammit they were both great games. Newcastle appear to be a team I 'click' with.

Gotta love the commentary on FM07.

After a magnificent thirty-yard own goal, the commentary says:

"Haruldar Magnusson will have to take the blame for that goal, he gave away possession far too cheaply."

Right, so it's all Magnusson's fault for giving possession away two minutes earlier? Jonsson isn't at all to blame for the thirty-yard passback into his own net? Or Oskarsson for being too shit to notice and stop it going in?

Edited by Farmer Reil

I've not had the son thing happen to me but an ex-player of mine from Bohs Dave Marney, who I brought up from the youth team there and to Plymouth with me now has a Paul Marney as his favourite personel (after me). I assume he's a younger brother.

I've not had the son thing happen to me but an ex-player of mine from Bohs Dave Marney, who I brought up from the youth team there and to Plymouth with me now has a Paul Marney as his favourite personel (after me). I assume he's a younger brother.

I've just finished the 2009/10 season with Bayern Munich, A season that looked like it was going to fall on it's ass at the half way stage ended with a double.

We won the league by a point despite loosing on the final day to Hertha Berlin, And we spanked Mainz 4-0 in the final of the German Cup to take my trophy talley to six.

I've decided i'm not going to change team until i've won the Champions League and the trophys winning it allows you to compete in (ie. Super Cup and World Club Cup)

P.S. Kulex, Those large kits looke great, any chance you would make the Bundesliga?

I'm sure that would be your son.

Took the big decision of leaving Manchester United after 4 years. I won 4 premierships, 3 Champs Leagues, 2 FA Cups and 3 League Cups there but obviously wasn't really very challenging. Moved onto Ajax now where I'm rubbish in the league seems to be impossible to win away from home in the dutch league! The team with the best away record has picked up 7 points from 6 away games!

However my team is doing fantastic in the Champs league! Managed to beat Inter away and at home with a squad that is way below their quality so I'm pleased that I've got through to the next round. Champs League is what I love playing in more than the leagues.