Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolwutcc3.jpg

I'm just going to take a stab in the dark here and say Lippi is getting that job, or one of his apparent evil clones.

I'd lol if Lippi DOESN'T get the job.

Okay, so there are two things about this game that still escape me, slightly.

Team-Talks. Obviously the "I are disappointed" and "Well done" varying in harshness ones are easy to work out, in terms of what they do, as is "I expect a win" and such, but some of the other options (specifically "Wish Luck" and "For the fans!")... their usefulness/when to use them escapes me. Would anybody mind shedding any light on what some of the more esoteric team talk options do, and when is best to use 'em?

And training. How can a trainer with 18 Attacking coaching only produce **** for shooting? Does he have to have another attribute in the 17+ region too? Same with set pieces, too. Grrz.

To get 5 stars in STRENGTH

Your coach must have: fit =>18

To get 5 stars in AEROBIC

Your coach must have: fit =>18

To get 5 stars in GK

Your coach must have: gk =>18

To get 5 stars in TACTICS

Your coach must have: Tac =>18

To get 5 stars in DEFENDING

Your coach must have: def =18 & tac =>18 or

def =19 & tac =>14 or

def =20 & tac =>10

To get 5 stars in BALL CONTROL

Your coach must have: tec =18 & men =>18 or

tec =19 & men =>14 or

tec =20 & men =>10

To get 5 stars in ATTACKING

Your coach must have: att =18 & tac =>18 or

att =19 & tac =>14 or

att =20 & tac =>10

To get 5 stars in SHOOTING

Your coach must have: tec =18 & att =>18 or

tec =19 & att =>14 or

tec =20 & att =>10

To get 5 stars in SET PIECES

Your coach must have: tec = 17 & men+att =>39or

tec = 18 & men+att =>36 or

tec = 19 & men+att =>33 or

tec = 20 & men+att =>30

Not cheating, though :shifty:

You can win this game = when the game will be close

Wish luck or the pressure is off = when you're playing a far superior team

I expect a win = when playing poor opposition

Do it for the fans = against rivals

that's how I read it anyway.

I'll also go out of my way to praise or critisise a player in the post match team-talk if they are +/- 2 points than anyone else on the team. eg. a defender gets a 6, rest of the team on at least an 8. Striker on a 9, rest of the team at most a 7.

Newcastle got relegated from the Premiership and approached me so I joined them. Turns out they are in big financial crises - no transfer funds and extremely small wage budget - so I sold Obefemi Martins for 20 million to Valencia to get some dough. Emre needed a work permit but since my board could only allow me wages for upto 7500$ for him :shifty: i had to let him go on mutual termination as well. Kieron Dyer went on a free transfer.

I'm still insecure with finance, but it's november and i'm second in the premiership - starting line up goes something like this.

GK-Given

DR-Imudia (On loan from Arsenal)

DC- Steven Taylor

DC-Titius Bramble

DL-Van Bronckhorst

ML-Charles N'Zogbia

MC-Scott Parker

MC-Alou Diarra

MR-James Milner

FC-Okaka

FC-Ameobi

I started off badly - Bramble, Diarra, Ameobi, Milner and N'Zogbia all injured. They all came back mid October/late October. Unbeaten in 8 now, i think, and expecting promotion. Lost on penalties in carling cup third round to Tottenham away (steven taylor unavailable due to injury).

Might do a diary when I make it to the premiership.

Team talks are very important and there are a few simple rules if you wont to keep things simple but quite correct. One thing to note is never say i expect this from you every week, this will lower team morale quite a lot and this can cost you. Also, don't put delighted at a players performance or overall team performance if the team you are facing and nowhere near as good as you, for a start it makes them a bit big headed, it also makes them play poorly in the following games against good teams.

Half Time

* Any Match Status – Above 7 - Good Mood - Pleased

* Any Match Status – Above 7 - Poor Mood – Delighted – Cheer them up by the performance

* Any Match Status – Below 7 - Any Mood - Encourage Playing Better

* Played Better, not winning – Sympathize With The Team

Full Time

* Any Match Status – Above 7 - Good Mood - Pleased

* Any Match Status – Above 9 – Any Mood - Delighted

* Any Match Status – Below 7 - Any Mood – Disappointed

* Any Match Status – Below 5 - Any Mood – Angry

* Played Better, Didn't Win – Sympathize With The Team

Don't forget your commenting on the teams player rating, not the overall score, if the player rating is good it means the team is doing well regardless of the score, so don't jump to angry or disappointed team talks. Please note if you do to many individual talks, which ever talk prevails for example most of the players are on pleased the odd player disappointed the overall team will get more pleased then bad.

Huzzah! We lead Martin O'Neil's Chelsea 4-0 going into the away leg of the UEFA Cup Semi Final! 3-3 going into the Second Leg of the Coppa Italia Final and we just won the Milan derby 3-0.

Man, this is shit. Playing with Blackburn, I scored 19 goals in 7 pre-season friendlies (I played Villa (scored 3), PSV (3), Livorno (3), Ajax (1) so it's not like all my opposition was shit) . Now that the actual season has begun I haven't scored ONE in four matches. Shit shit shit.