Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I hit a new record for players putting me in favoured. Usually it's pretty quick but buying a player my keeper suggested made him like myself and the player in a record 11 days. (H)

What advantage is there to hiring, for example, a Fitness Coach, as opposed to a regular coach who has good Fitness stats and only assigning him to Strength and Aerobic training?

It seems to me that hiring a Fitness coach (or for that matter a goalkeeping coach, or a First Team coach) is pointless, because then they can't take on other roles if needed.

So I'm assuming there's a benefit to hiring someone as a specific type?

I also have a complaint: Loading times are too fast to read the hints and tips screens :P

Edited by Cap'n Jean-Luc Picaaaarghd

So anyway, we finished second, beat Halifax 2-0 but Morecambe won their game meaning we played Exeter in the play-offs.

Thge first leg finished 1-1.

Then disaster at home, we lost 1-0 to send us to another season in the conference.

Next season is going to be a struggle too, my top goal scorer is going back to Southamton and my 'keeper is going back to Portsmouth :(

Just noticed, I've spent no money on buying players and only made £1k on selling them.

Edited by Mohammed

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

Actually, there's an easier way to do it than changing resolutions. Just take any of your FM icons, right click, properites and under target, add this after the quotation marks:

-small_screen -windowed

Make sure to put a space between both too. After that it should work, but only when you open FM from that certain icon.

Actually, there's an easier way to do it than changing resolutions. Just take any of your FM icons, right click, properites and under target, add this after the quotation marks:

-small_screen -windowed

Make sure to put a space between both too. After that it should work, but only when you open FM from that certain icon.

Edited by Cap'n Jean-Luc Picaaaarghd

I gave in. It came this morning so started my Everton career. Ternana signed Dario Silva on a free transfer, I'm not sure how he'll figure with one leg.

I'm guessing a lot of other people had Curbs take over at Leeds?

I've noticed the match engine is a way faster, which seems to be nice atm.

And Tony Hibbert's tackling is 15..... which is an absolute disgrace.