Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kuyt and Bellamy just weren't scoring.

It's ok though, I was only 3 games in when saying that, and have since beat Chievo 3-1 at thiers to get me into the group stage of the Euro Champions League.

Got PSV, CSKA Moscow and Galatasary....easiest team of the 2nd seeds, hardest teams in the 3rd and 4th.

Fucking Man City. <_<

We're fighting in order not to be in a relegation battle this year, but it looks like we'll be there or abouts.

It took us to our 10th game to pick up our first win, a win against Pompey 3-1, we then beat Ipswich 1-0, and up next is Liverpool and Arsenal. Great.

I finally started a game, and I have to say...no new leagues? I was hoping there would be more African and Asian leagues. Maybe even some Oceanic leagues (of which there are now NONE).

But I am loving the completion really, of a lot of the new features brought in last year. Like the player compliments. I like the new realistic features though. Last minute transfers being given a lot more game-time, being able to release all of the old staff when you join for nothing, and so on.

I have at least one league from every country as playable. And I'll be starting unemployed. :w00t:

Started one with Liverpool and we just can't score.

I only have £4million left, so not even enough to bring in a decent striker.

What Liverpool team are you using? :blink:

Just played my opening Premiership game of the season...

goals.JPG

Despite losing 4-3 to Chelsea in the Community Shield, moment of the game was Carragher headbutting Terry. Genius.

EDIT: What isn't so genius is he just got a 5 match ban for it. :(

As I said, they started scoring after that. 6 games in, Kuyt has 5 and Bellamy has 4, with some others nabbing a goal here or there.

Drew at home with CSKA Moscow though.

grrr playing as spurs, 3rd round of the league cup against chelsea. go 1-0 down to a lampard wonder goal from 35yrds. half time 1-0. second half Huddlestone gets sent off im thinking ok just calm down bring on davids for Lennon and then bring on Mido for Keane.

65mins Berbatov scores and makes it 1-1! Im hoping i can hold out for penalties.

90th +2 - Mido scores a close range header! WOOOOO but its ruled out as he pushed someone in the box :(

120th Extra Time +2 - Lampard from the edge of the area again smashes one into the top corner and its game over for Spurs :crying: thats what i call a great cup match. in other news Bristol Rovers knocks out liverpool :mellow:

still 2nd after 8 games with the gunners top and man utd third. Chelsea are 8th and they have signed Cambassio and Torres. looks like money cant buy you the title.

loving the game though just gotta juggle it with college because normally i muck up in college around this time each year due to the newest FM

Well the SI forums are down(ish). Anyone who's been a fair bit through the game: have West Ham had a takeover, and if so - did Pardew get the sack? I'm managing them, and frustrated by the £1.8M transfer budget. Terry Brown is listed as 'Willing to Listen to Offers' but I'm worried I'll get the sack if a new board came in. I left myself as an 'unknown' when I started, hoping it won't cost me.

I love the option to suggest that older players would be well suited to backstage roles.

For instance, urging an ageing long-serving player to become a coach. I can see that becoming immensely awesome when I start my long career game when I buy the game.

Bringing a player up from the youth team, having him become a regular member of the first team, then a coach, then eventually a manager.

And on the subject of tiny little changes that are awesome: Having a 'main menu' button instead of having to quit the game and reload it every time is a Godsend.

Ooooh, and being able to export all your training schedules as one file, instead of a seperate file for each schedule saves SO MUCH time.

Edited by Cap'n Jean-Luc Picaaaarghd

I love the option to suggest that older players would be well suited to backstage roles.

For instance, urging an ageing long-serving player to become a coach. I can see that becoming immensely awesome when I start my long career game when I buy the game.

Bringing a player up from the youth team, having him become a regular member of the first team, then a coach, then eventually a manager.

And on the subject of tiny little changes that are awesome: Having a 'main menu' button instead of having to quit the game and reload it every time is a Godsend.