Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone come across the annoying sound glitch? When the "view incident" thing is available for a controversial decision, after watching the replay and then clicking exit the bloody sound stays on! It's fine after you exit and load up again, but it's annoying.

Is there no way to sign an injured player? My scouts are practically begging me to sign someone, but he's injured. I don't really want to have to wait around until January/next Summer, by which time he might have signed a new contract, or someone else might be interested.

Can't I just say "Fuck a medical, he'll be fine".

What are like fifty of you lot playing Oxford? Ellis, Dan and damshow. :P

My game as Hayes is going mehly. Past the midway and I'm a point out of relegation. The team is horrible and I have no money so I have to try to tactically outclass. Which is pretty much impossible.

What are like fifty of you lot playing Oxford? Ellis, Dan and damshow. :P

My game as Hayes is going mehly. Past the midway and I'm a point out of relegation. The team is horrible and I have no money so I have to try to tactically outclass. Which is pretty much impossible.

Oxford is a really rich lower league club. Hence us all playing them. Of course injuries caused me to be forced to go out and bring in new players and then the new players caused me to have no more transfer budget. And now, the board is pissed.

Agh...Sheffield United are rubbish. At the beginning of February, I'm 19th and embroiled in something like a 10-team relegation battle - there's something like 4 points between 19th and 9th. It's weird, we've taken points off the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea away but we get Reading, Watford or Charlton and we're buggered. Got John Obi Mikel on loan now though, hopefully he can put in some good performances and help save us (after he completes the two-match ban he got himself on his debut!)

I must say, I love the number of people saying "Team X are rubbish!".

Reality check: You're the one managing them...

Well there's only so much you can do when you're handed shit and no money to spend on them. In reality QPR are shit anyway.

Speaking of which...

A late run of form with QPR allowed me to make a late push for 13th in the Championship. The board have given me 500K to play with so I'm going to have to scout around Eastern Europe for some bargain players to strengthen to squad. It's just a shame that the ENTIRE squad needs revamping but I can get by with what I have now if I get some good additions.

I fully believe that I can push for a playoff place considering that I could have finished seventh in the last four games of the seven had my good run of form not been crushed by Cardiff. A defeat that withered away all morale from my team.