Football Manager 2007

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

Well I understand that takeovers don't necessarily mean cash boosts, but regardless, there are too many of them taking place on a regular basis, I hate reading about 20 messages regarding potential takeovers that are only going to fall through.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do they not give you a few games to try and prove them wrong?

I was told the first three games after the initial takeover are vitally important. I was also told that the whole sacking process is random. Some guy over at SI said he loaded his game up after getting sacked (without saving, obviously) and the new chairmas was "delighted" with him, but of course that is cheating. :P

Edited by Lost Soul

I started a new Liverpool game and dominated all of my pre-season friendlies, but that's not exactly hard when your strongest competition in all five of them is Crewe. I'm just about to play Osauana (or whatever that La Liga team is called) in a Champions League qualifier, then I have Chelsea in the Community Sheild, and after that there's a pretty solid start to the Premiership.

I'll be sure to give you all a rage update when I next play the game. :shifty:

Guest muddatrucker

Hoorah, my link with QPR has been cancelled because they got promoted, obviously down to me lending them Almunia and Denilson and Aaron Hunt, thats quite cool.

sortitoutsi.net is really annoying me. Every page takes ages to load, and half the time it fails to do so anyway... Grr, I'm just looking for some snazzy match graphics, dammit.

sortitout,sortitoutsi.net! >_>

tab.jpg?t=1168107563

So, an amazing turn around in the league. Also qualified for the next round of the UEFA Cup as well, but only just with a win against Boavista in the final game.

Still really happy with the league though, haven't conceded in 11 games. Chelsea were doing better than us defensively wise though, until;

res.jpg?t=1168104050

I couldn't believe it, especially after losing Crouch who has been our best player (again) this season. Absolutely ripped them to shreds though, and it probably would have been 7 or 8 is Cech wasn't such a bastard.

This means I've held Liverpool to a 0-0 at home, and Arsenal and ManU to 0-0 draws away in my last 6 prem games.

I've got the logos to work...no luck on the kits though. Premiership kits be they, and they're in the right file.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo