What music are you listening to?

Benji

Been on an Onyx trip as of late. The first two records were really something.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Miley Cyrus is a lot more interesting when she embraces country. That's not to say that her pop stuff is bad, far from it, but it's interesting as hell to me to see this kid in a one-piece with a RIP Floyd t-shirt over it and fuzzy cotton ear thingies singing a Johnny Cash song.

One of the most impressive bands to come out of sweden in my lifetime. This was their final concert. I do have the benefit of being scandinavian, so i probably understand the lyrics better. But this was an amazing band

On 19/09/2019 at 23:06, Jericode said:

Super into these guys at the moment. Need to see about getting to their January tour.

Them opening is what sold me on the Hella Mega Tour. Forget Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer, The Interrupters should just get to play their entire discography. :shifty: