BUNGS!

Dan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5357822.stm

A couple of people I found to be under his wing, all info was found using google and all is allegedly, no accusations are being made. -

Salif Diao (Former Liverpool)

Jack Hobbs (Liverpool - Signed from Lincoln whose manager at the time was Keith Alexander, also under the wing/linked to Collymore)

Fadiga (ex-Bolton)

Derek Asamoah (Former Chester)

Eric Djemba-Djemba (Aston Villa, Former Man Utd)

Madjid Bougherra (Sheffield Wednesday)

Mamadou Niang (Maseille)

Keith Alexander (Manager, Peterborough, ex- lincoln manager)

Keith Curle (Former Mansfield Manager)

Simon Jones (Cricketer, England and Glamorgan)

Yeah, apparently Sam Allardyce has taken either bungs, or a cut of transfer money for deals.

Also, Harry Redknapp talked to an agent about wanting to get Andy Todd, though he denies it was in any way "tapping up" the player. I'm not 100% sure if the agent was Todd's or not.

Yeah, apparently Sam Allardyce has taken either bungs, or a cut of transfer money for deals.

Also, Harry Redknapp talked to an agent about wanting to get Andy Todd, though he denies it was in any way "tapping up" the player. I'm not 100% sure if the agent was Todd's or not.

Yes, it was his agent.

Can someone explain exactly the thing with Frank Arneson? Because I was watching something else at the time and flicked back to this where they mentioned that if Chelsea were found to be tapping up another player they'd be docked three points and it then went onto Arneson talking about signing a Middlesbrough player.

Can someone explain exactly the thing with Frank Arneson? Because I was watching something else at the time and flicked back to this where they mentioned that if Chelsea were found to be tapping up another player they'd be docked three points and it then went onto Arneson talking about signing a Middlesbrough player.

I read somewhere that that suspended pentalty of three points doesn't apply to academy players, which IIRC the Boro player was.

How do you fans actually feel about bungs? I'm not a big fan but I do like Arsenal & Yeovil (home town team). But I only watch them on TV. Presumably you real fans are paying for these bunged players everytime you buy a ticket. But Portsmouth are doing well with these bunged players. Are any of you going to boycott or something?