Pardew Sacked

Liam

I like to see whining managers get sacked, I cheered when I read this at school this afternoon.

"It was out for a throw in before they scored!" Gotta love that excuse for losing to Palermo.

Always found him a total wanker, he done well with Reading though, he made them an enjoyable team to watch before he left. But since he went to West Ham all I found was he was whining about something, so I really don't care he's been sacked. I think he's a wanker, but that's just my opinion.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm biased, but I read all his post-match comments and I'm yet to hear Roy Keane make up excuses or complain. He's quick to say when we were downright shit, when we deserved more but weren't good enough, and when we deserved the win and we got it.

There's plenty of managers who don't whine, and plenty of good managers who are good and don't whine also.

Meh, if there was a League Table for whining, Pardew would be solidly mid-table. He's not exactly quiet, but he can't touch the Chris Coleman's, Jose Mourinho's and Arsene Wenger's.

Steve Coppell doesn't seem to whine too much. Mind you, he's hardly had anything to whine about.

As for the sacking, it is quite surprising, since he never really seemed to be under any pressure. Some managers have fans rioting and stuff before they get fired. Pardew sorta went from being loved, to fired inside a year.

But having said that, they've signed two Argentinian internationals, have a new chairman who's spent through the arse on the club, and just got hammered by Bolton. From that point of view it's not at all surprising.

Although one impression I got from Pardew, which is the same impression I get from that Stan Reid guy, is that he has about as much motivational skill as horse tranqulizer.

I think they should appoint Ian Atkins, since he lasted all of what, a month? at Torquay (who, incidentally, plummeted even further down the table when he joined. I couldn't help but laugh). Atko could save West Ham from relegation! :thumbsup: Sixth time lucky Ian?

The only thing more surprising than Alan Pardew being fired, is Alan Pardew being fired before Mark Hughes.

Edited by Farmer Reil