Champions League 06/07 Knockout Fixtures

AJ

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like ManU to win the treble, but it's still a long way off. The two cups they're still in present very difficult matches and there's a lot of reasons why I think Utd have a tougher run-in than Chelsea.

They're only 3 points above them in the league too which can be very quickly cut down if Chelsea beat Utd at Stamford Bridge. Not to mention there's an away game at Man City to play and that worries me since they've been rubbish in recent years derby games. Plus there's West Ham on the final day which could turn out the same way as Sunderland did on the final day last season.

I'd love to be more optimistic. :crying:

I'd like ManU to win the treble, but it's still a long way off. The two cups they're still in present very difficult matches and there's a lot of reasons why I think Utd have a tougher run-in than Chelsea.

They're only 3 points above them in the league too which can be very quickly cut down if Chelsea beat Utd at Stamford Bridge. Not to mention there's an away game at Man City to play and that worries me since they've been rubbish in recent years derby games. Plus there's West Ham on the final day which could turn out the same way as Sunderland did on the final day last season.

I'd love to be more optimistic. :crying:

Tempted to say 3-1 tonight to United, but I'll go with 2-0 instead. Still think it'll be United/Liverpool in the final, which could be one of the best matches I've pretty much ever seen.

Should be good tonight though. Dida has been even more shaky than what Van Der Sar has over the last few months as well, so if United do hit their top form tonight I think they can actually put a few goals in.

Guest REENGAYLAND!!!

1-0 Mancs, I'm not really sure who scored though. Dida own goal IMO.

Maldini really can't cope with Ronaldo. It's sad to see.

Edited by REENGAYLAND!!!

I love the Champions League. You really can't beat the atmosphere and once the music kicks in, just an awesome feeling.

Can't count Utd out though, we all have memories of doing that. Anyone that says they didn't think Utd had lost the last Champions League final is talking bollocks. >_>

Edited by Lost Soul

According to 5 Live, the 4th official gave it to Dida. And Lost Soul... my uncle actually said "They'll get an equaliser, typical fucking Manchester" or something along those lines with about 5 minutes left. Though personally, yes I did think they'd lost it. Still don't see United going through now with them conceding two away goals in the first half alone. I'm going for a 3-3 draw in the end here.