Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ONO

I got done reading the book last night, I loved it. I stayed away from the Spoilers, and it was probably my favorite book out of the series. Anyway, my favorite is Albus Dumbledore, with Sirius in at second. There aren't really any characters that I dislike though, and I like most of them (Lupin, Snape, Aberforth, etc.) That's actually one of the series' strengths. It's not overly complex, some people might find it "kiddy," but the characters are really fun for me.

Edited by Thatz

Harry was probably my least favourite. Dunno why, maybe it's just cause I dislike Daniel Radcliffe >_>

Everyone else was pretty cool though, Kreacher especially. I would've also put Snape up there if there had been some big climax with his character, where he kicks some ass and takes some names, but unfortunately it wasn't to be.

I liked any Weasley followed by Dobby.

Dobbys death had me putting down the book to get a drink, not because I was sad or anything <_<

Hadn't read or watched anything Harry Potter last week in 4 years.

Watched the GoF film last week, then read the HBP over the weekend, just finished reading the last book.

All good. I didn't understand the Snape bit at first, had to re-read it but got it now :P

I really liked the book. Some of it seemed to come out of nowhere and just completely forgotten but I still liked it. It was a war and people die in wars.

But I was kind of pissed when we didn't find out how Lupin died, even if someone just kinda said "Dolohov killed Lupin". Just for intrest. Btw, why the fuck does Lupin shout everytime it involves mini LupinTonks? Remember in the Room of Requirement they're going for a battle and Lupin roars his fucking head off going "I'VE GOT BABY PICTURES~!". I know he was excited and all but still. And a couple of pages back someone was talking about "Who was minister of magic?" It's some dude whose name begins with T. The Death Eater.

You need to grow up, Harry Potter is a kids book. And if I want to read a kids book, I will buy the whole Goosebumps set again.

Your idea of a kids book is where around 70 characters get killed?? The movie I think will have to be around the 15 rating, its just completely different from any other book. So dark, hardly any humour at all. However it is still a great ending, not too thrilled on the 19 year bit at the end, I felt it was a bit unnecessary?!?

The movie will be nothing if they don't have Mrs. Weasley's final line when killing Bellatrix.

Wrong. Both Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix were PG-13, and the final two will follow.

How is he wrong >_>?

And I agree, that final line is needed. But the movies will probably be awful anyways.

Edited by fourstarfizzle