Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ONO

Yeah, Harry Potter is a Kids Book, but Sorcerors/Philosphers Stone was released almost 10 years ago if not more, and back then guess what? I was a kid. I was still a kid when Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire came out, so excuse me if I want to finish reading a series I STARTED reading back in the 90's.

Yeah, I see your point, but for me it's a bit like watching kids tv shows again. Yeah, I may have started watching them when I was ten, but I don't want to watch the new version of Finders Keepers. It's just sad seeing adults getting so excited about Harry Potter, when for the majority it's going to be the only book they read this year.

Yeah, Harry Potter is a Kids Book, but Sorcerors/Philosphers Stone was released almost 10 years ago if not more, and back then guess what? I was a kid. I was still a kid when Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire came out, so excuse me if I want to finish reading a series I STARTED reading back in the 90's.

Yeah, I see your point, but for me it's a bit like watching kids tv shows again. Yeah, I may have started watching them when I was ten, but I don't want to watch the new version of Finders Keepers. It's just sad seeing adults getting so excited about Harry Potter, when for the majority it's going to be the only book they read this year.

Edited by thug

Your death lists are missing a few other characters such as

Crabbe - Goes up in flames in the room of requirement.

Wormtail - Strangles himself.

Grindelwald - Voldemort kills him whilst looking for the elder wand

Gregorvitch - Voldemort kills him whilst looking for the elder wand.

Dolohov - killed by flitwick

Ted Tonks and Dirk Cresswell - Killed by some death eaters

Bathilda Bagshot - killed by Voldemort

I quite enjoyed the book, got it and read it yesterday. It closed off most things and answered the questions, but i was hoping the last chapter would tell us what happened in the immediate aftermath of the battle and how everyone turned out in 19 years time, not just Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and a couple of others. (I think the only people that were mentioned aside from those fours kids were Draco, Hagrid & Neville).

I quite enjoyed the book, got it and read it yesterday. It closed off most things and answered the questions, but i was hoping the last chapter would tell us what happened in the immediate aftermath of the battle and how everyone turned out in 19 years time, not just Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and a couple of others. (I think the only people that were mentioned aside from those fours kids were Draco, Hagrid & Neville).

There's a petition called Save Harry or something set up by Waterstones begging Rowling to continue the series. Also I think Rowling hinted she might write some sort of encyclopaedia "non-fiction" book about the Harry Potter world.

Well more just like put all her notes into a book and donate the profits to charity.