Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ONO

:pinch:

Don't read this unless you give two shits about Harry Twatter

# HARRY DOESN'T DIE (SADLY)

# Snape dies on page 658, his last words are “Look…at…me…”

# Dobby dies on page 476, his last words are “Harry…Potter…”

# Moody dies sometime before page 78, you hear of his death from Bill and Fleur

# Collin Creevy dies sometime before page 694, Harry finds Neville is carrying his dead body

# The sorting hat dies on page 732, Voldemort lights it on fire

# Fred dies

# Tonks dies

# Lupin dies

# Neville kills Nagini

# Snape was Dumbledore’s spy all along. Dumbledore plotted his own death so that the power of the Elder Wand would die with him rather than be transferred to his victor. He failed though and the power is transferred to Draco, then to Harry (of course).

# Voldemort dies on page 744

# Harry’s scar goes away

# Harry Marries Ginny and has three kids named Lily, Albus Sirius, and James

# Ron Marries Hermione and has two kids, Hugo and Rose

# Neville becomes professor of Herbology

# Malfoy gets married and has a son named Scorpius”

I've yet to read, but figured I'd share. We went to the midnight release party (we being my 3 other friends and I) dressed as Spartans. It was mostly all on video, and will probably be posted sometime soon. It was glorious, we'll get a spot in the local paper too for "crashing the potter party". I got the book though, and am going to start reading as soon as I get home from work at 3 tomorrow.

I went to the Picadilly queue, stood in it for an hour, drunk. My mate had a wizards hat that he made from an old newspaper. We just stood their coming up with alternative Harry Potter titles (Harry Potter and the Degenerative Brain Disease) and asking people if this was the book where it was revealed that Harry Potter was Darth Vaders son.

Then we got bored and left.

I just finished the book myself. So NAH NAH NAH NAH to all you Americans yet to get it.

Below is a list of characters that die and how (Note: This is off the top of my head and only semi-important characters. There is a LOT of deaths in this one so I missed a few)

*Hedwig - Gets Avada'd as they try and escape the Dursleys.

*Mad Eye Moody - See Above

*Scrimegour - Dies after one of his Ministers is Impervious'd, and Voldemort gets charge of the Ministry

*Dobby - Dies apparating Harry, Ron, and Hermoine from the Malfoys Manor after their caught

*Snape - Killed by Voldemort as he believes it'll get him the power of the Death Wand. Doesn't.

*Fred Weasley - Dies defending Hogwarts from Voldemort who wants to break in and kill Harry

*Remus Lupin - See Above

*Tonks - See Above

*Colin Creevey - See Above

*Harry Potter - Sees Snapes Pensieve and realizes part of Voldemorts soul is inside him so he needs to die so Voldemort can die. Comes back to life because he no longer is possessed by Voldemort

*Nagini - GO NEVILLE GO!!! Longbottom, with the Sword, in the Courtyard

*Bellatrix Lestrange - Taken down by Molly Weasley in what is one of the sweetest moments of the book. 'STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY BITCH!!!'

*Voldemort - His own spell rebounds on him rather then hits Harry

Edited by HMDFSLT Ace

1. It's been available for download off torrent sites for a few days now so as you so eloquently put it NAH NAH NAH NAH.

2. Been posted.

Yeah, Harry Potter is a Kids Book, but Sorcerors/Philosphers Stone was released almost 10 years ago if not more, and back then guess what? I was a kid. I was still a kid when Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire came out, so excuse me if I want to finish reading a series I STARTED reading back in the 90's.

Guest TheBlueyComplex

Yeah, Harry Potter is a Kids Book, but Sorcerors/Philosphers Stone was released almost 10 years ago if not more, and back then guess what? I was a kid. I was still a kid when Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire came out, so excuse me if I want to finish reading a series I STARTED reading back in the 90's.