Pro Evolution 4

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the editing site Johnny!

Its going to take a long, long time.............. Its been 45 mins, and i've done Club team names, and stadium names.

Transfers, Club player names, national player names to go...........

Edited by timmayy

Nearing the end of my first Master League season as W.B.A and should be promoted to Div 1, the English Premiership. Jason Koumas is my top scorer on 9 followed by Kanu on 8. I let Koumas take the first pen I got and he has done since and the computer has given me a lot of pens. I plan on bringing in a lot of talented youngsters in as they seem to gain loads of experience. I signed an 18 year old right back called Dagaka in the first negotiain period and after 3 games he had improved 1 point in 8 different areas. A few games later he had gained 1 point in pretty much every area.

Can't be bothered editing kits as my badges would turn out shitty. Think i'll wait for a guide of some sort to appear.

Had a heck of a game earlier. Pre season match with my WBA against Panithinikos. After 17 mins I was 4-2 down and is the fashion with the commentary in this edition, they talked about something completely random. Namely that we were in the first half of extra time. I ended up losing 5-4 in the end though my 17 year old striker Messi got a hat trick.

Edited by King Ellis

Just had a game I quite enjoyed. Was Arsenal, and went 1-0 down to Man City without touching the ball once (about 2 mins game time). I was 2-1 by the 15th minute, and won 4-1 overall.

I can't be arsed changing kits, bar Charltons. The Charlton kit on the game is horrible.........

• 4 weeks later...

Been getting into this way more recently.

Scored my first 2 screamers, both with Duff (I play him on the right wing - when re-bounds fall outside the area, he slices them across goal with his left foot, thats how I scored the screamers, and cutting back and playing a deep ball into the back post works well).

I'm slightly pissed at the transfer system in master league though, I have had bids for Defoe, Adriano, Jankulovski, Martins and Diomansy Kamara (loan) all turned down - it was never this hard to get players.

Transfer do piss me off, too. I'm playing as Barca. Doing well an' all. Came to the end of the season, so I tried to pick up a bunch of new players. I got TWO out of.. god knows how many bids.

Loving the game, though. Although, I found shooting on PES3 easier, and passing simpler.

• 5 months later...

Hell, I'm bringing this back from the dead. Once a mod reads this, can you move it over to the Game (Coin Op or whatever) forum as this belongs there.

Just wondering if anyone has any links to a place that I can find a tonne of created stuff for Rangers/Celtic. Mainly looking to change the names of the players and stuff, cant find one for either team actually. Also looking for like a regulare team sheet for the two, and who has been brought in and who no longer plays for them. Also trying to find a Maxi Lopez CAW thingy.

Although I've had the game since day one, I've only just properly started a master league, mainly because I could never get properly into them before. Done the first season with Juve. Bringing in players is a bitch, because if the deal breaksdown which nine times out of ten it does, you cant just go try bid more for them. Out of the twenty signings I've tried, I've signed one person and that's a young guy called Utaka who plays up front. Got rid of a few old players, probably letting Trezerguet go too. Trying to bring in bloody Baros too but they kept rejecting me.

Anyone also know any really good young and fast talent I can look around for?