Copa América 2004

edcq

I don't know why people are so surprised Brazil and Argentina didn't field full strength sides, they never do. The Copa America is somewhere where they test out young players and players who are primarily based in South America.

Plus watching this tournament has made me realise how shit the European Championships actually were, and how bad the top European teams are to the top South American teams and even their 2nd choice squads (Brazil and Argentina). I hope Uruguay come third, mostly because they are struggling in the World Cup Qualifiers and at least it's something. I'm backing Brazil to win the final, Alex was shit hot last night.

Once again Maztat sucks with his opinions and continues to know NOTHING on football  :P

The game has been pretty damn good. The fact is, Brazil can play there second team and still win things which is amazing. Adriano scored a great goal for sure.

Cant wait for these penaltys.

yes yes, especialy the second half was packed with good ol entertainment . . . are we at the point were we need to make me be an ideot in you mind wenever there is talk about soccer ore do you finaly get over urs meier ?

also

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,310388,00.html

Edited by Michael Matzat

Me? I was the one who said England weren't cheated  :huh:

It just seems you say every single match is boring. I'm expecting you to come out saying that Manchester United/Bayern Munich game was boring.

I can barly remember anny of the match besides the overtime and baslers Goal, could be mankind vs undertaker HIAC could have been an awsome match, it´s years old and the only thing i cared about was that munich had to loose because, well munich sucks.

Also, i can remember a shitload of games from the euro that were labelt entertaining by me.

NERY WINS IT~! yaaaaaaaaay

• Lineker changed the title to Copa América 2004