The Mafia Discussion Thread

Because it confirms a person as town without confirming it to everyone else? Or if you are mafia and your second account is town, you can sell out the other side and look like a "really great player".

In other words, its cheating.

So you can see why people wanted to discuss it.

Did we scare Inoki back to the Sousa/Josh/Rider forum?

Probably. He and Rider go way back, if that helps.

I know them both on Facebook. That make me cool?

Only if you know DJ Ice and Invader Z as well.

Wrong board there going to ban you if you keep going Zak.sick.gif

Way to be over-dramatic there, chief (Y)

We only ban on serious offenses or repeat offenses. Seeing as the only warnings that have been given have been first-time offenses over something ultimately little, I think it's safe to say that neither of you are in any real danger of a ban (unless the two of you are in fact one, in which case bannings would be imminent, though at this point not likely). Just behave and stop acting like everyone is out to get you/you're playing victim to a host of antagonizing people.

Also, Snoop, this is for miscellaneous discussion in regards to mafia. You'd be looking more towards the FIFA 10 thread in the Coin Op forum.

EWB has gone soft. I'm not sure whether to blame Marsh, Norro's marriage, or Baby Summ. Sometimes I miss the elitist days of old.

Anyway, agree to disagree TEOL/MPH. I wouldn't seriously argue for a change of the rules, obviously things work the way they are. I recognize that an 'outed' townie CAN be meaningful, however, more often than not someone would waste posting the PM, then get another townie killed, then get NK, this being EWB.

Did we scare Inoki back to the Sousa/Josh/Rider forum?

Probably. He and Rider go way back, if that helps.

I know them both on Facebook. That make me cool?

Facebook? Everything important happens on twitter now.

Anyway on to the mafia stuff what is the couples thing used for ?@C-Mill

I'm confident you'll figure it out.

He's hinting at the fact that, for what should be obvious reasons, it is frowned on to ask about, talk about, speculate about, or otherwise discuss games in progress outside of appropriate places, which is the game thread or any role PMs You may have. If you are not in the game, public discussion about it is discouraged.