The Mafia Discussion Thread

Regardless, this is kind-of the *Mafia* Discussion thread. It's cool if we go off into jokes and fun and whatnot, but we do not need to discuss the intricacies of your lives outside of EWB, or psycho-analyze someone through text (unless it's within the confines of a mafia game anyway), or anything else that has been going on. I guess what I'm trying to say is to quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap, I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap.

Sean Damon you may be a Donator but please follow the rule's.

mickeyblueeyes37, you may be young but please follow the rules of the english language. Namely that you capitalize your name. That names do not include numbers. And that rules does not have an apostrophe in the majority of situations where you can use the word rules.

3. Postrespectfully, even if you disagree with the point. You look far more badasswhen you dissect someone's argument point-by-point and with class thanresorting to childish name-calling.

I am always amused when new people quote the rules as if in the past ten years I have been in this community I somehow never noticed them.

But thank you, because you actually have reminded me something. How fun it is to go point by point and dissect how wrong someone is. So let's do that, shall we. We'll start with the post you made on my profile.

Grow the fuck up.

First and foremost, I would object to the idea that you have any grounds to ask me to grow the fuck up. If your inclusion of a picture of a pinner ass wigga with his ball cap all akimbo is any indication, I regularly take shits that are of more mass than you likely have in your entire body, a body that I would speculate is likely devoid of any sort of significant or even generally proportionate muscle mass, likely owing to the fact that rather than actually do anything worthwhile for a living, you spent your day smoking blunts and playing Call Of Duty where you "pwn fags" and "smoke campers" as opposed to leading a productive existence.

Secondly and in regards to the same point, according to your profile, you are twenty two years old. I would use extreme hesitation before I called you a mature twenty two because, from all evidence presented, I am skeptical that that would be an accurate description. In fact if someone were to tell me that you were actually twelve years old I would not register much doubt in that assertion. You have certainly not shown yourself to be particularly intelligent and your emotional immaturity as well suggests either that you are younger than you claim to be or that you suffer from some sort of developmental disability that inhibits you from responding to situations in a calm and adult manner. While I realize that if that is indeed the case then perhaps I am being too harsh to you in some of the criticisms that I make, the fact remains that without any outward indication, when people join EWB it is expected that they will have skin thicker than tracing paper and can generally handle themselves if people turn their barbarisms on them. If such is not the case then perhaps EWB is not the place for such people. I would never suggest that EWB begin to exclude people who have developmental disabilities, but if you are an example of such people then I would point to your failure to properly acclimatize to the environment around you as a precedent that perhaps such exclusion will be mutually beneficial, for the continued operation of EWB AND the continued emotional stability of people such as yourself.

In either case, I find that your proposal that I "grow the fuck up" is entirely without merit and I move that it be stricken from any official record.

Just let play your childish game's

I have tried several times to make this grammatically functional so that I can discern what it was you may in fact have meant by saying it, but I cannot narrow it down. Just let who? What is childish about what they're doing? And what is it that games is so possessive of? If you could please rephrase this sentence in understandable english, that would be awesome, because I am trying to address each of your concerns and without being able to understand your suggestions, I am at a loss as to how to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

you look like a Dickhead attacking people on the net.

Actually, attacking people on the net only makes you look like a dickhead if they're in a position whereby they have no way of intelligently defending themselves. While you show signs that you may be borderline simple, you have, heretofore, shown a willingness to act in a adversarial manner, and as such, present as the instigator. In such situations it is reasonably expected that a person should be able to make a return comment, as I have done and am doing now.

Also: in terms of "ways to look like a dickhead", you should stop spending your friday nights on chatroullette beating your cock like it owes you money before you throw any stones at my glass house, please and thank you.

This all brings about the crux of the issue, which is you being unhappy that I said the following:

Dude, fuck off, you're not even in this game. If you guys want to console each other and give each other reach arounds, go for it, but keep it to yourselves and for gods sake keep it out of threads you aren't fucking involved in.

Discarding the point about your sexual tendencies towards Mr. Doggydogg (as it is really a personal matter between the two of you), my previous points are valid: if you are not involved in a Mafia game, you have no place to comment on the proceedings therewithin. Mr. Doggydogg, as a registered player of the game, should be under the expectation that he may be questioned, prodded, and perhaps even insulted as a means by which to see how he reacts. Such is par for the course; I have seen much worse in games during my time (Ruki/Pleatherface comes to mind), so the fact that you felt compelled to step in and defend him struck me as bizzare. But more than bizzare; it is intereference. Games on EWB take place within a closed environment and outside discussion, or interference from the outside, disrupts and taints the game. As such, you had no place there.

You seem to have a problem with that, so let me make this clear.

Respect on this forum comes from being a part of conversations and discussions and contributing meaningful and worthwhile elements to said situations. If you instead wander into topics where you do not belong for reasons that really do not require you to be there, you will not be respected. Moreover, if Mr. Doggydogg is unable to have a conversation without feeling the need to ask his "mate" to come stick up from him, he will not be respected either.

In the vast majority of my time online I have found that, in a situation where a new member is having trouble fitting in and another new member hops in to defend him, they are usually both the same person. I am not making insinuations about the two of you specifically, but I am noting this, and something else; in every single situation where someone has come in to argue for leniancy when someone else was being mocked online, the mockery has increased in severity and frequency.

I will brass tacks things for you, because this is getting quite long.

If you cannot handle ribbing, insulting, challenging posts, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM. EWB is not a community for the thin skinned and those unable to take a joke. We are a mean and sadistic collection of angst ridden failures of humanity, and if you don't want to be on the other end of our vitriolic rage, I suggest you run and joins caws.ws.

• Like 7

Regardless, this is kind-of the *Mafia* Discussion thread. It's cool if we go off into jokes and fun and whatnot, but we do not need to discuss the intricacies of your lives outside of EWB, or psycho-analyze someone through text (unless it's within the confines of a mafia game anyway), or anything else that has been going on. I guess what I'm trying to say is to quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap, I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap.

Also: Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

• Like 7

Also: in terms of "ways to look like a dickhead", you should stop spending your friday nights on chatroullette beating your cock like it owes you money before you throw any stones at my glass house, please and thank you.

I would not berate someone for beating off on chatroulette AND THEN talk about stones and glass houses if I were you, Damon <_<

You don't ever lie when you tell someone you love them.

Ever.

No matter the venue.

It's, like, a rule.

E/>

...glad you got that out of your system, Sean, but with me and RW both saying it I'm going to have to handle the issue accordingly. As for you adam mickey, don't bother responding to any of that. You won't be able to argue it and it's only going to cause you to dig a deeper hole for yourself. If you respond, you'll be getting warned too, so I don't suggest doing it. Drop it here and move on, the both of you.

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

Four reason's to stop this crap.

1.Mr Damon your ever depressed or were the nerd in class that got picked on all day or just plain stupid. People with smart mouths don’t last long .

2.I knew that rule comment would get under your skin don’t hate the player hate the game and stop your bitching about me your life must really suck dude.

3.Zak why did you have bring me in to this and why use my name in your Brisbane diary.

4.Someone had to stick up for him and the up them selves are proofing me right.thumbsup.gif

Peace Out.

Mickey

...glad you got that out of your system, Sean, but with me and RW both saying it I'm going to have to handle the issue accordingly. As for you adam, don't bother responding to any of that. You won't be able to argue it and it's only going to cause you to dig a deeper hole for yourself. If you respond, you'll be getting warned too, so I don't suggest doing it. Drop it here and move on, the both of you.

... adam?

... for fuck's sake, Mickey, I said drop this-- and I realize I said "adam" in my post (not sure why, I read a post of adameast's before making that post and I mixed up the names), but the statement was a blanket one to everyone to drop the subject. You didn't drop it, so you're getting warned for that.

Now fucking drop it.

Fuck you Sean, I have numbers in my name :crying:

Getting back to Mafia discussion, Dexter mafia is coming along nicely and should be ready soon :) I'm still playing around with some ideas, but it's looking good.

Am I allowed to modkill people in my game for roleclaiming -_-?

Fuck you Sean, I have numbers in my name :crying:

Getting back to Mafia discussion, Dexter mafia is coming along nicely and should be ready soon :) I'm still playing around with some ideas, but it's looking good.

Am I allowed to modkill people in my game for roleclaiming -_-?

Straight up, if you name it as a game rule, then damn rights.

Youre the game runner, you make the rules, they sign up after reading the rules. If they cant read, have fun in the next game.

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

What you say I meant hope you cool bro and don't take what they say to heart it's just the net.

AFL mafia would be best for you and do it on Bigfooty and wait to the heat die's down on here.