The Mafia Discussion Thread

bawwwwww I got lynched bawwwwwwww

Not denying it. Doesn't make it good play on the part of the town, my point about giving people a chance to defend themselves stands.

Contradicting yourself because you know what you're doing is itself a contradiction.

Well, from my point of view, I didn't see it as a contradiction, anyway. The basis of my vote for fr34k was not the same as the basis of AOTY's vote. Thus, no contradiction.

Of course, when people are town on EWB, they turn into blithering idiots, so I shouldn't have expected any less. It just sucks because I was pretty excited to play the game, and I actually liked my character. I even role-posted as him, dammit!

A bandwagon rolled. It happens. Quit being a namecaller poopiehead!

For oldskool because I got nothing better to do: I'm assuming the votes placed before the Pesci lynch still count because it said continue dayphase or what not:

Eddie: 2 (Ace, HTTK)

Ace: 2 (Eddie, Marcos)

davidmarrio: 2 (naiwf, Sousa)

RW: 1 (Katsuya)

Katsuya: 1 (RW)

Although I'm pretty sure this is totally fucked up, so no gurantee whatsoever.

Edited by fr34k

TEOL ragequitting is retarded. I won't say any more because the game's still going on, but honestly, if this is the playstyle you're going to adopt, then yeah, go back to your little mafia boycott. I don't think anyone is really going to be bothered by it.

You're right. My playstyle of asking people questions and theorising about the game's structure is retarded. I should have just posted 'lol ruki is fat vote: ruki' like a good little idiot.

Would anybody be seriously fussed if I didn't start Duelists until Friday night? I need an uninterrupted block to send out PMs and write up the opening post, and I'd rather spend tonight getting ready for my two developmental classes in the next few days. If it's a problem, ain't no thang.