The Mafia Discussion Thread

The 2 best outed Dons have been RW and Sousa.

RW refused to admit he was don, and even had me questioning whether he WAS Don, despite already surviving a lynch and having been outed as mafia.

And Sousa + Kefka = AWEEEEEEEEEEEESOME :wub: :wub:

Guest Mr. Potato Head

The one time I was don I was the only one since the Revolutionary War that had no protection, died the first night AND my kill didn't go through either. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

My dons never have protection. Being a don is overrated, the goal is to win as a team, the kill can just as easily move to somebody else.

The one time I was don I was the only one since the Revolutionary War that had no protection, died the first night AND my kill didn't go through either. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

My dons never have protection. Being a don is overrated, the goal is to win as a team, the kill can just as easily move to somebody else.

Not having protection is fine, but I got NK'd, and my kill all got squashed ON NIGHT ZERO. In a small game, that's a trifecta of shitty luck.

It was fun. The best part of the thread was when TEOL asked "What exactly would you like me to say?" and I asked him "Tell of you love me", oblivious to the fact he was the godfather. -_-

Hey I just realised something!

I remember being annoyed at the time, for dieing and being robbed of the win and the chance to climb the survival rankings but with the new mafia points system, I now get something for Hawke and Cary don't I?:wub: