The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

Dexter interesting to see where that go's.I have watched the first 3 season's but started to lose intrest after that.Will u be using the victims as townies?

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg
  • Like 1

I'm already discussing it with TEOL, and because you like Dexter wouldn't it be more fun for you to actually play :)?

I mean, I'd love to get more input, but I'd guess actually playing would be something you'd enjoy more.

Thank you for the music lesson, Nick, but I was aware that the Buddy Holly plane crash (wasn't Richie Valens on that plane as well) was the basis for the song. Each generation/genre has their own 'day the music died'. I was a little young for Cobain (1994? I was 11-12 and only just getting into music that was different than my family listened to (which is country)). I really got into LA based 'gangsta' rap, back when it was new and fresh, and Tupac was the embodiment of that. I'm sure if you ask a hippie, 'the day the music died' is actually Altamont. Trut, I don't need a music history lesson.

I have a faint memory of someone trying for a truly massive mafia game (like 50+ roles), but that may have just been a SeanDMan joke.

On a side note, I've been pondering running a mafia. I co-ran the Dawn of the Dead Mafia with Essa, so I have some experience. Thinking of a 'DMNverse' super hero mafia, with all created super heroes. Don't know yet, probably won't ever have the ambition.

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

You swearing at me I'm reporting you for abuse thank you DMN.I"m kidding meant whinges board and you only have to answer with simple yes or no not carry on about it FFS.I had my shitstir and now the inbox is empty I'm quite glad to myself again I love you and all this ridiculous comment's wtf

Been on here 5 year's not 1 month why fill my inbox now.

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg
  • Like 2

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

Sean Damon you may be a Donator but please follow the rule's.

3. Postrespectfully, even if you disagree with the point. You look far more badasswhen you dissect someone's argument point-by-point and with class thanresorting to childish name-calling.

Edited by mickeyblueeyes37

Okay, the RW hath spoken, and he hath given a new commandment of, "Let's calm down, people." He hath even made it a request, actually. So, in the words of Tyler Perry playing a very big, very violent black woman, "Cahm da hayell dahn!"

He just made a bad play. Whatever. Snoop, the only thing you really need to do is proofread before you hit enter. Other than that, it's just a game with a learning curve.

Every one of these guys had to be the guy playing "their first game", and I know for a fact every one of them fucked up in a way that people mocked later on, or called stupid right there and then. That day was your turn.