The Mafia Discussion Thread

... just hit me with something though. Mickey and Snoop have been acting like they're posting from two different locations ("see you at training tomorrow") yet they're posting with the same IP address.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

They could be siblings. It's not unheard of.

They've mentioned being friends, not siblings, and once again: they were acting as if they were posting from two different places despite their IP matching when they were doing so. I'm not saying it's definite, that's why I've not taken any action yet, but I'd like to figure it out, because honestly it would kind-of make sense :shifty:

I thought Mickey had already said Snoop was his little brother?

And people made fun of them for it so they started acting like they just knew each other?

EDIT: Yeah, Mickey said 'stop making fun of my little brother' in response to one of Sousa's status updates.

... just hit me with something though. Mickey and Snoop have been acting like they're posting from two different locations ("see you at training tomorrow") yet they're posting with the same IP address.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

They could be siblings. It's not unheard of.

I have done nothing wrong just hate seeing people being put down.Snoop may not be the smartest cookie of the bunch but is a mate I go the footy with.

I vaguely remember him saying he was his younger brother, but then distanced himself from it. Now, they're just buddies.

Which is why rather than act immediately I decided to look into it more first before acting on anything.

Between the mixing up of the relationship between the two and the fact that when they post at around the same time they use the same IP, but when their posts are spread over a longer period of time the IPs are different, is making me lean more towards double account. We'll see though, I'd rather get RW to weigh in on it before we decide anything.

Even though I would love them being a double account :shifty: It seems strange that you can at least understand somewhat what one of them is saying. The other, not so much.

Edited by fr34k

Which is why rather than act immediately I decided to look into it more first before acting on anything.

Between the mixing up of the relationship between the two and the fact that when they post at around the same time they use the same IP, but when their posts are spread over a longer period of time the IPs are different, is making me lean more towards double account. We'll see though, I'd rather get RW to weigh in on it before we decide anything.

Now why go and do that ?

Clairly acting hastily is the better option.

Vote: Snoop

I think he's lying about his alignment. Even when Mickey and Snoop are Masons together, I think it's entirely possible for one of them being scum.

Snoop having a double-role is also an interesting possibility. I'd like to hear more from others on that matter though, especially RW, because he didn't really add anything to the discussion the last time.

:shifty:

• Like 1

Okay, we've established that YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH is Miami and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the trailer park, so what's POSSIBLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Something halfway between those two things?

milwaukee.jpg

Maybe Milwaukee?

:lol:

On the Snoop/mickey front, we're going to go ahead and keep an eye on them to be safe but it doesn't look like they're a double account, though the circumstances surrounding them are a bit strange. On that note, go ahead and ease up on them a bit guys, I realize the irritation some of you all have towards them but let's not actively try to drive them out, much though you may wish to. That tends to happen far too happen and things go south when they do. So yeah, the Snoop/mickey thing can end for now, or at least until they do something else that irritates someone anyway, but just try and ease up a bit.

Anyway, but onto mafia discussion: Salute Your Shorts Mafia would be fantastic, and someone needs to get on this shit like right now.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Okay, we've established that YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH is Miami and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the trailer park, so what's POSSIBLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Something halfway between those two things?

milwaukee.jpg

Maybe Milwaukee?

While Milwaukee is an extremely underrated punchline, POSSIBLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY has to be Canada. We're about as wishy-washy as you can get.

brantford01-09.jpg