The Mafia Discussion Thread

I have genuinely hated every single outed don in the history of the Mafia Cube apart from RW.

Outed dons are the gayest.

Okay, I just need one more player for Homestar Runner Mafia. I know Mel Brooks was a debacle, mostly because I played around with complicated roles way too much for my first game. This time, it's fewer players, and I promise I didn't try to over-complicate things. Play, please?

And NOW Temporal gets an update... :rolleyes:

I'm working on writing it. Christ. When you graduate high school and actually have to work for a living, you are entitled to give me shit.

I'm just teasing, mate. I'm kinda' glad there are no games finishing. More to concentrate on RW's mafia while at the same time knowing that the later my game starts, the less chance of it clashing with it.

And I did graduate high school! :angry: Just because I'm not studying for college finals now does not mean I'm not busy either...