What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Rewatched Batman Begins pre TDK and finally watching the newie for the first time in ages, and due to Arkham Asylum clicked that Zsasz isn't just a nobody (kind of) so paid attention. It's Tim Booth from James, now that is casting!

I watched that Anchorman film with Will Ferrell in last night. I wasn't expecting it to be good, but holy fuck it was the worst film I've watched in a long time. I hardly ever turn a film off once I've started watching it, but I only made it about half an hour in and had to turn it off because it's just unbearably bad.

I watched that Anchorman film with Will Ferrell in last night. I wasn't expecting it to be good, but holy fuck it was the worst film I've watched in a long time. I hardly ever turn a film off once I've started watching it, but I only made it about half an hour in and had to turn it off because it's just unbearably bad.

Holy shit. I hope that Ollie burns you at the stake.

• Like 2

Posting something like this should be a bannable offense.

Posting something like this should be a bannable offense.

Is this the moment Quom PM's him demanding photos of his cock?

V/H/S

Fun new takes on the found footage genre, left me wanting to know more about all the of stories. Hopefully they'll make a sequel with a new set of directors and stories.

God Bless America

This might be my new favorite movie. Slight exaggeration, but I love, love, loved it.

I enjoyed this too, but there was something that kind of ruined the movie for me.

I saw it the day after the Colorado Dark Knight shooting, so when Frank and Roxy shoot those people in the theater, it was a little too close to home