What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Chinatown:9.5/10

This film has one of the greatest endings ever!

The Wizard of Oz: 9.5/10

I got my little sister hooked on this film, same with E.T. and The Lion King, and one of my favourite films ever.

Edited by Laice_

B00005JO01.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Rating - 8/10

This movie was just plain intense. Very intriguing though, go see it if you haven't already, it's well worth the $10 admission. I can already see a lot of people bitching because it's not your typical horror movie or "not scary." It's definitely one of the smartest horror movies I've ever seen.

B00005JO01.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Rating - 8/10

This movie was just plain intense.  Very intriguing though, go see it if you haven't already, it's well worth the $10 admission.  I can already see a lot of people bitching because it's not your typical horror movie or "not scary."  It's definitely one of the smartest horror movies I've ever seen.

The Cave - 2/10

There isnt much to say about this film, other than it has a fucking predictable plot and is not scary in a single part of the film. Its rather amusing in some parts, especially a point near the end, where theres a huge emotional re-union and Kate (the heroine) calls out to not-quite-antagonist Tom (not his name, but I forgot) and simply nods at him. You have to see it to understand why I laughed. Definatly Missable.

129484.jpg

Creep - 5/10

Synopsis:

When Kate falls asleep and misses the last train from London, panic sets in as she realises that she's locked in the underground station. She is somewhat relieved, then, when a train finally appears at the platform. Relief, however, soon turns to complete and utter terror...

Review:

Despite some very creative directing from Christopher Smith his script wasn't solid enough to provide anything more than a middle-of-the-road horror movie in "Creep". The plot itself of a woman being locked inside an Underground Station screamed out potential but ultimatly fell short...The main factor being that the revealing of the culprit for the mayhem underground (while given with a nice scare) came too soon. This then lead to a "cat and mouse" second half to the film with the surviving characters trying to escape, but with that the movie started to drag quite a lot. But despite all this the film had good scares, some really good spots of directing (like right at the end of the film) and is a reasonable offering to horror fans.

Buy It/Rent It/Don't Bother

Thought I'd try a new style -_-

Guest John Kerry's Evil Twin

Sin City: 10/10. This movie is the fuckin' SHIT! If you haven't seen this movie, you owe it to yourself to see this.

Pulp Fiction: 7/10. This movie is cool, but very difficult to follow. Thank God my roommate explained everything to me.