What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

:o  reason?

I gave it 6/10 too....I think it's one of those movies(like Troy) where it has it's audience that will be totally awestruck by it and also have people that think it's totally being overdramatic and silly.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World - 7/10

Quite enjoyable, but nothing I can see myself sitting down to watch again without proper reason. It was a fine film, with a good ending, and I definatly reccomend this for rental, and if you enjoy these types of films I strongly suggest you purchase this.

25th Hour - 9/10

I cried at the end when his dad was talking about his life. Fucking great movie

Watched some Adrien Brody movie called Love The Hard Way. His character was but the rest of the movie wasn't good.

Then I watched Queen of The Damned. I don't know why, but I was bored by it.

No grades because I didn't watch them all the way.

EDIT: How the heck does Stuart Townsend have Charlize Theron anyway? Just asking.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Troy 7.5/10

I enjoyed the film. It was never going to be best film ever, but a good 7.5/10 for me, I enjoyed it. The thing that got me was not knowing who to cheer for. I rooted for Hector, wanted Paris dead, and didn't like nor dislike Achillies. Over all a decent film though IMO.

Coyote Ugly - 7.5/10

Before you ask why, let me tell you that I love stories like this that seem to put plot second. Normally, I hate stripper/dancer movies, but this movie has something those movies don't have: hot girls. If it weren't for them this would be a 3.5, but the girls add 4 points to this.