What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Guest the_dark_guitarist

Watched Dazed And Confused last night, amazing movie 9/10, also watched Detroit Rock City, funny movie, 8/10

Along Came A Spider: 2/10

Kiss The Girls: 3/10

I retried both as I LOVE the novels so much, and thought that maybe I was just being too harsh. Maybe I was/am, but they still suck total ass. Morgan Freeman may be a great actor, but these horrid films have no respect whatsoever for the source material, and quite frankly have no style. Great example of why Hollywood sucks so much.

TGC

Along Came A Spider:  2/10

Kiss The Girls:  3/10

I retried both as I LOVE the novels so much, and thought that maybe I was just being too harsh.  Maybe I was/am, but they still suck total ass.  Morgan Freeman may be a great actor, but these horrid films have no respect whatsoever for the source material, and quite frankly have no style.  Great example of why Hollywood sucks so much.

TGC

Reading = Bad.

Reasons why you didn't like Minority Report Numbah's, just curious, I loved that movie.

There's a bunch of little things that irk me every time I see it, but my biggest knock on the flick is the fact that it goes on for an hour longer than it should. After he finds out the info he's after 90 minutes into the movie, it should be done in 10 minutes or so.

It's not.

Still, it's one of those films I don't mind watching over and over again despite not liking it. Some of the futuristic stuff is tight.

I especially love the part when he goes into the mall with his new eyes.

Anyway after reading several bad reviews on the Day After Tomorrow, Instead I rented a movie. That movie was Unbreakable starring Bruce Willis. 7/10, A good movie, with good acting, but nothing mindblowing. At least I enjoyed it.

Edited by Laice_

I watched the first 45 minutes of Bram Stoker's Dracula. Would've watched more but I decided to leave (I was at my cousin's house). I also made me wish I had watched the R-rated version (this version was on TV and edited so I couldn't oodle the Three Brides sex scene). Also, this version was very lesbitronic.