What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Paycheck - 5/10

The movie was alright but I really don't like Ben Affleck unless he's in a Kevin Smith movie or nearly trapped on an Asteroid.

Troy - 6/10

I agree with alot of other people's opinions, it seemed like the movie tried to hard to be an 'epic' film instead of just making a movie. Brad Pitt was good in his role, as usual and Eric Bana made up for that disaster of a movie, The Hulk, as Hector. Oh and Orlando Bloom continues to SUCK it up.

Guest Terminus

Love Actually - 8/10

Other than some loose ends that weren't tied up too well, this was a very good movie. BTW, Keira Knightley is f'n hot!

Mission Impossible - 6/10

I've seen this film at least 10 times and I still haven't got an f'n clue what it's about, but the action is great which just about makes it watchable.

The Meaning of Life - 7/10

Not as good as Life of Brian or The Holy Grail but it's still a really funny film.

Animal House - 9/10

I only watched it last night because Homer sang the theme tune at the end of the Simpsons, still a great movie though.

I watched a lot yesterday. Here is the list:

Something The Lord Made 8.5/10 - The ending nearly made me cry. This film should've been released in theatres. Mos Def proves he's a better actor than rapper and Alan Rickman, well, he's great no matter what he does.

The Original Kings of Comedy 8/10 - Worth it just to watch Steve Harvey's routines.

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut 8/10 - A genius musical/cus fest.