World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: April 28, 1996

Attendance: 9,025

Ticket Sales: $361,000

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Sycho Sid taking on Ron Simmons!

The Thrillseekers Vs. The Headbangers

A great match up here on Superstars but the crowd wasn't all that much into it. But doesn't look like the WWF wants to push either of these teams right now. The Headbangers isolated young "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho early on and gave Jericho quite a beating coming close to putting away the superstar from Canada. Jericho soon made the tag to Storm who cleaned house. The Thrillseekers won the match after Jericho tossed Thrasher out to the floor, Storm finished Mosh off with a release german suplex and Jericho hit his Lion Sault to pick up the win for young Thrillseekers.

81, 62, 100 ****1\4

Interview with Al Snow and Ted DiBiase

Backstage Todd Pettengill interviewed Al Snow and his manager Ted DiBiase. Pettengill asked for Snow's thoughts on today's match with the legend Jake "The Snake" Roberts. DiBiase brought up his old feud with Roberts and said that Snow would take out Roberts once and for all. DiBiase called Jake a washed up has been and that Jake would tap out to the Million Dollar Dream when Snow would lock it in. Snow told Pettengill very calmly that he was looking to add a new victim to the list of people he's made tap out to the Million Dollar Dream.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Jake Roberts

Jake barely got any offense here, Snow destroyed Jake from the beginning of the match showing no mercy on Roberts. The crowd was into this match when Jake went for the DDT out nowhere but Snow quickly countered and locked Roberts into the Million Dollar Dream! Jake tapped out giving Al Snow the big win. Snow wasn't done with Roberts and suplexed Roberts out on the floor! Snow then locked Roberts into the Million Dollar Dream this time out on the floor! The referee had to pull Snow off of Jake! Kevin Kelly and Michael Cole kept hyping Al Snow as a real lunatic who was not afraid of anyone!

77, 79, 75 **1/4

Interview with Vader and James E. Cornette

We're shown Vader's interview deom Friday Night Mayhem

From Friday Night Mayhem 4/26/96

Todd Pettengill- I'm standing by right now with Vader and his manager James E. Cornette. And Vader at In Your House "Aggravated Assault" it will be you and Bret Hart in a anything goes, no holds barred match up! Are you sure that's wise considering Bret Hart beat you this past Sunday night?

James E. Cornette- Hang on just a minute you moron! You think Bret Hart will be able to beat Vader come May 19th? Come on don't be a moron! Bret Hart got lucky this past Sunday night but it won't happen again!

Todd Pettengill- Tonight Bret Hart is in action with Albert, Will Vader show up?

James E. Cornette- Bret Hart doesn't need to worry about Vader showing up and beating him around. It'll be a no holds barred, anything goes match at In Your House. A match which Bret Hart has no chance in hell of winning! Bret Hart let me make myself clear to you. You got lucky this Sunday night. It was a fluke! A mistake! Bret Hart when you step into the ring with his man again, There will be no lucking out. Because what are you going to do when anything goes? There won't be no stopping the match! Vader is going to destroy you! You think you're going to be able to put Vader away? Not in a no holds barred, anything goes match! Bret Hart this past Sunday night you were getting beat down like a dog! In the end you got lucky! But how are you going to manage to beat Vader when he's able to do anything he wants to you? Bret Hart at In Your House you'll find out once and for all that it's

Vader- VADER TIME!

James E. Cornette- You're not going to have anywhere to run Bret!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Bret Hart

We're shown Bret Hart's interview from Friday Night Mayhem regarding Vader

From Friday Night Mayhem 4/26/96

Kevin Kelly- Bret Hart we just heard the comments from James E. Cornette. And come May 19th it'll be you and Vader one more time. And this time it'll be no holds barred and anything goes. Bret it seems like you're at a huge disadvantage due to Cornette claiming that Vader will pick you apart when you two get inside that ring. Will you be able to once again beat the man they call Vader?

Bret Hart- Kevin Kelly I don't know why everyone thinks I'm going to lose. I beat Vader this past Sunday night didn't I? Cornette might think Vader has the advantage because of it being no holds barred. But I been in a few no holds barred matches in the past and I have always come out on top! Vader the fact of the matter is that last Sunday night we got into that ring and I took everything you had. And when it was all said and done I was the one with my arm raised high. I was the one who won. Not you! And if you think I can't handle myself in a fight than you're wrong. Vader your size advantage doesn't mean a thing! Because when it's all said and over with, I will be the one with my arms raised high in the air once again!

Bret Hart gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scorpio Vs. Chris Candido

This one was a very good match up by both men but the crowd didn't care for it since Candido is a nobody and Scorpio has only had two other matches one of which was a battle royal. It started off with both men trying to out wrestle each other getting involved in some good sequences that ended up with Scorpio dumping Candido out on the floor and hitting a big somersault plancha to Candido out on the floor! They went back into the ring where this time, Candido caught Scorpio coming off the top and drove Scorpio down to the canvas with a powerslam. Candido controlled Scorpio after that coming very close to putting away Scorpio. Scorpio ended up winning the match after Candido went for a leap frog but fell on his face! Scorpio rolled Candido up and scored the win! Afterwards, Candido got angry and tried to shove the referee but the referee ended up shoving Candido down on his butt to a good pop from the crowd! Candido headed to the back embarrassed while Scorpio did some dancing.

83, 67, 100 ****1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Ron Simmons

Todd Pettengill interviewed Ron Simmons backstage. Simmons said that he's faced Sid before and today he would be able to beat Sid. Simmons also mentioned that the World Wrestling Federation has been treating him quite unfairly and he's been held back long enough.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Bret Hart locks Albert into the Sharpshooter for the submission win! (Friday Night Mayhem 4/26/96)

Sycho Sid Vs. Ron Simmons

This one was another great match especially considering that it involved Sid and Simmons two men who aren't really anything special. Sid and Simmons started off brawling around the ringside area that ended up with Simmons sending Sid into the steel steps and then throwing the top part of the steel steps right into Sid's back! Simmons then beat Sid inside the ring choking Sid like a dog! Simmons came close to putting Sid away but Sid kept fighting back and make his come back! Sid Choke Slammed Simmons and covered but somehow Simmons kicked out! Simmons then took Sid down with a huge spinebuster but Sid kicked out! In the end Sid was able to Powerbomb Ron Simmons to pick up the win! Afterwards, Sid's celebration as cut short as Crush came down to the ring and took Sid out with the Heart Punch! Superstars went off the air with Crush standing over Sid.

85, 82, 89 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 80

TV Rating- 2.79

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.94

Attendance- 6,529

Ticket Sales- $261,160

LATMF Killing Machine

Attendance- 2,421

Ticket Sales- $72,630

SWF The Last Hard Men

Attendance- 741

Ticket Sales- $22,230

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Mosh

"Jake Roberts and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Scorpio? I think our styles would really work well together."- Al Snow

"Scorpio and Chris Candido have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, it adds a lot to the match."- Pat Patterson

"Sycho Sid and Ron Simmons have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, it adds a lot to the match."- Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

user posted image

Date: April 29, 1996

Tonight we have a huge Monday Night Raw coming to you live from Miami. Tonight in the main event we'll see Undertaker and Shawn Michaels join forces to face Jeff Jarrett and Kevin Nash! What a huge tag team war this is going to be! What kind of condition is Michaels in after being beat down by Nash just eight days ago atIn Your House?

President Monsoon has a huge announcement regarding his future in the World Wrestling Federation. What does Monsoon have to say after being beat down by Kevin Nash last week?

Earlier today we understand that Cactus Jack was able to enter the arena and he did attack a superstar of the WWF! We're going to show footage of Jack's psychotic rampage from earlier in the day!

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Owen Hart and British Bulldog put their tag team titles on the line against the Smoking Gunns in a steel cage match!

Scott Taylor makes his WWF debut by taking on Savio Vega!

Marc Mero takes on the dangerous Crush!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley faces Ultimate Warrior in Warrior's first ever Monday Night Raw match!

Shawn Michaels and Undertaker team up to face Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett!

Plus much more!

Guest meripu1

These few shows have been HOT after WrestleMania Hewey. I think youve done great with all of the stuff with Cactus, Warrior, Vader and Nash.

Im really looking forward to Raw to see thigns heat up even more!

Guest Prototype

Nice show. Owen makes a good IC champ. Could we see a face turn by Bulldog in the future? I liked the HBK/Diesel segment. I hope Martel becomes a true heel, and Im interested to see who Cactus attacks at Raw. Sucks about Razor, especially after he had such a good fued with Austin and the M$Corporation. Will we get to hear what really happened to him? My guess is drug rehab.

Nice show. Owen makes a good IC champ. Could we see a face turn by Bulldog in the future? I liked the HBK/Diesel segment. I hope Martel becomes a true heel, and Im interested to see who Cactus attacks at Raw. Sucks about Razor, especially after he had such a good fued with Austin and the M$Corporation. Will we get to hear what really happened to him? My guess is drug rehab.

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Date: April 29, 1996

Attendance: 9,007

Ticket Sales: $360,280

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Undertaker and Shawn Michaels facing Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett in tag team action!

Gorilla Monsoon has a huge announcement!

We're taken to the office of World Wrestling Federation President Gorilla Monsoon. Monsoon is working on some papers, He looks up at the camera and prepares to speak.

Gorilla Monsoon- Hello and thank you for joining me. Now last week we all saw the unfortunate events that happened in the ring. Kevin Nash beat me up and did a number on me. Now I have never claimed to be an active wrestler nor have I ever wanted to be one after my retirement and becoming the President of the World Wrestling Federation. Kevin Nash had been fined by the World Wrestling Federation and he has paid it. But as far as I go, Effective immediately I am resigning as the President of the WWF. I am not fit to run the World Wrestling Federation anymore. I have picked a new Commissioner for the World Wrestling Federation. A free thinking Commissioner who won't have any nonsense. This Commissioner will be introduced this Friday night on FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM! His control over the World Wrestling Federation begins on May 1st. I want to thank the WWF and all you WWF fans for giving me a great run as the President of the World Wrestling Federation. Now enjoy Monday Night Raw.

The champs are ready!

Our cameras take us to the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with the WWF Tag Team Champions British Bulldog and the new Intercontinental Champion Owen Hart with their manager James E. Cornette by their side.

Dok Hendrix- It seems like these two men are holding all the gold. First of all you two are the tag team champions. And then Owen Hart you became the Intercontinental Champion this past Friday night. Bulldog you had a chance to win the title in the battle royal but in the end it was Owen who won. Are there any hard feelings?

James E. Cornette- Dok Hendrix don't try to stir things up! Bulldog and Owen are brother in laws and they are the greatest tag team in the history of pro wrestling! It doesn't matter who's the Intercontinental Champion. As long as it's a member of Camp Cornette then we're happy!

Owen Hart- Dok Hendrix how dare you insinuate that Bulldog is jealous of my success? I won the Intercontinental Championship fair and square! We're the tag champs! I'm a double champion! We're also brother in laws. And unlike Bret we don't get jealous of each other. The fact is that Bulldog and myself are deserving of all the titles in the WWF! And when Bulldog goes after the WWF Championship I will be by his corner like he was at my corner this past Friday night!

British Bulldog- Owen I'm glad to hear you say that. And no there aren't any hard feelings. In the end I'm glad it was Owen who came out with the gold. Owen Hart is my favorite wrestler besides myself that is, And Owen deserves the Intercontinental Championship. And I know Owen is going to defend the title with the respect it deserves. Owen I'm proud of you and I'll always have your back when you're defending that title.

Dok Hendrix- Tonight you two take on the Smoking Gunns in a steel cage match up! The only way to win is by pin falls or if both members of a team leave the cage and guys the Smoking Gunns are furious after being being screwed out of their past matches with you two. And tonight there's nowhere to run or nowhere to hide. Can you two retain the titles?

James E. Cornette- Can they do it? Come on Dok Hendrix! They've beaten the Smoking Gunns every time they've stepped into the ring with them! Just last week they beat those two losers! What makes you think tonight is going to be any different? Owen and Bulldog are the masters of the cage matches! Tonight Billy and Bart are going to lose to the champions once again! Bulldog and Owen are the tag team champions and they're going to remain the champions for a very long time!

Owen Hart- Bulldog and myself are going to once again prove to everyone why we're the champs. Look at all the gold! I'm a double champion! I got the Intercontinental and the Tag Team Championship! And I plan on keeping both these titles around my waist for a long time! The fact is Bulldog and myself are the best tag team there has ever been in the WWF. We work as a unit and we know how to win the big matches. A cage match isn't anything to us! We're going to walk all over the Smoking Gunns tonight and remain the champions!

British Bulldog- Billy and Bart you two couldn't have picked a worse night to get inside a steel cage with us. We've been the champions for over two months and we like the gold around our waists. And everyone knows you two are nothing! We've beaten you two time and time again. A cage match will be no different. Tonight when Owen and I get done with you, There won't be anything left! You two will realize that Owen Hart and British Bulldog are the greatest tag team there has ever been and that no one can take these titles off of around our waists!

Dok Hendrix- All right there you have it, Fans up next it's the steel cage tag team match up!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Cage Match

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© with James E. Cornette Vs. Smoking Gunns

Another great battle between these two teams. The Smoking Gunns started off hot early on ramming both Davey Boy Smith and Owen into the cage! Cornette tried to get involved by opening up the door but the referees took him to the back! Owen got busted open after being sent face first into the cage thanks to a catapult by Billy Gunn! The champions soon fought back and both men tried to escape but the Gunns pulled them back into the ring and gave them a butt kicking! Owen was the first one to escape by climbing out when Bulldog was being double teamed by Billy and Bart! But that left Bulldog all alone in the ring to take a beating from the Smoking Gunns! The Smoking Gunns connected with the Sidewinder to Bulldog and covered for the 1,2,3 to become three time tag team champions! Owen couldn't believe! The announcers said that in the end Owen Hart left Bulldog to the wolves. Bart and Billy headed out the cage and celebrated with their newly won titles. Owen was handed his Intercontinental Championship and he threw a fit yelling "no! I'm a double champion! Gimme my other title!" while Bulldog was left down and out.

86, 86, 87 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Taylor Vs. Savio Vega

Scott Taylor is making his official World Wrestling Federation in ring debut after being in USWA since the beginning of the year. The crowd wasn't into this one at all due to being excited about Gorilla's announcement and the fact that Owen and Bulldog finally got what they had coming to them. Taylor played the crowd here taunting the fans and Vega acting real cocky. Vince said that maybe Taylor thought too much of himself. Taylor had the upper hand through out the match until Savio made a come back. Savio hits a few maneuvers on Taylor but couldn't put away Taylor. Taylor finished Savio off by coming off the top turnbuckle and grabbing Savio's head taking Savio down with a huge DDT! Taylor covered and scored the win! Afterwards, Taylor posed to boos from the fans. Jim Ross said that Taylor has a very bright future ahead of him in the World Wrestling Federation.

67, 52, 83 **1\2

Scott Taylor debuted his new gimmick (cocky), it got a positive response.

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Crush and Ted DiBiase

We're taken backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Crush and his manager Ted DiBiase.

Todd Pettengill- Vince and JR right now I am standing by with Crush. And Crush earlier tonight it was announced that at In Your House "Aggravated Assault" you will be put inside the ring with Sycho Sid! Crush your thoughts on what should be a fight with Sid on May 19th?

Ted DiBiase- You know something Todd Pettengill? Crush isn't worried one bit about this match. Sycho Sid had a chance to join The Corporation and he didn't! Crush is the one who stepped up to the plate and now Crush is going to be the one who beats Sid! Sid you have a couple lucky wins over Crush but don't worry about that. Because at In Your House the only thing that's going to happen is this dangerous man hitting you with the Heart Punch! Sid you've always been a loser! Crush is the future and everyone knows it! Sid what are you going to do on May 19th when you have this man coming after you?

Todd Pettengill- Crush tonight you'll be in the ring with "The Wildman" Marc Mero. Mero has had alot of big wins in his career in the World Wrestling Federation. Tonight will you be victorious against Marc Mero?

Ted DiBiase- Todd Pettengill do you think Mero is going to be able to beat Crush? Look at Crush! He's the man who has the hardest right hand in the world! When he lays you out with the Heart Punch there's no getting up from it! Marc Mero tonight you're going to see why no one wants to get inside the ring with Crush!

Crush- Marc Mero tonight I won't be in that ring with you, I'm going to be thinking about you Sycho Sid!

Todd Pettengill- Fans lets take you to the ring where Crush will step into the ring with "The Wildman" Marc Mero!

Marc Mero Vs. Crush with Ted DiBiase

Mero and Crush seemed to work well together and actually put on a pretty decent match up. Crush attacked Mero early on trying to get the advantage over Mero. They ended up brawling on the outside with Crush sending Mero into the steel steps and then ramming Mero's head into the steel ring post! Crush gave Mero a pounding inside the ring come closing to putting away "The Wildman". Vince and JR put over the Crush versus Sid match at In Your House as something really nasty. Ross said it wouldn't be the catch as catch can stuff. Mero mounted a come back and came at Crush with everything he had. Hitting and connecting with some high risk offense on the dangerous inmate. Mero drilled Crush with a DDT but Ted DiBiase got up on the apron distracting the referee! Mero went over and argued with DiBiase! Crush got up to his feet and pulled something out of his tights! But before he could use it, Sycho Sid came running down from the back and Powerbombed Crush! Sid left the ring while Mero decked DiBiase off the apron! Mero quickly covered Crush and got the win! Afterwards, Mero headed to the back as DiBiase came into the ring and had no idea what happened to Crush.

80, 80, 81 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Real Americans!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with some familar music playing

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,

I am a real American, Fight for what's right, Fight for your life!

When it comes crashing down, And it hurts inside,

Ya' gotta take a stand, It don't help to hide,

Well, You hurt my friends, And you hurt my pride,

I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide,

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,

I am a real American, Fight for what's right, fight for your life!

But it's not the "immortal" one coming out.... It's the Masked Americans! Steve Lombardi and Tom Prichard walk down to the ring with the fans chanting "USA". McMahon goes nuts as pyros go off while Prichard and Lombardi pose. Lombardi is handed a microphone and prepares to speak.

Steve Lombardi- We have finally arrived in the World Wrestling Federation! It's felt likes years! But we have finally arrived to in the World Wrestling Federation! The Masked Americans are in the WWF! We have toured all of the USA and tonight we're here in Miami, Florida as our first night of official WWF Superstars!

Tom Prichard- We have been watching the shows from home and we have not liked what we seen! There hasn't been anyone here who shows what America and the American attitude is all about! The World Wrestling Federation has been lacking real heroes! And we say no more of that! We're here and we're going to kick some butt USA style!

Steve Lombardi- We're ready to wrestle! So this Friday night we're laying down an open challenge to any tag team in the WWF! Get into the ring with us and find out what it's like to be in the ring with two men who are as proud as any Americans walking! We're the real Americans in the WWF and we're looking to make a name for ourselves!

Tom Prichard- So Friday night when we get inside the ring with any team we will......

The Masked Americans are interrupted by The Headbangers' music! Out comes Mosh and Thrasher. The Masked Americans don't know what to make out of these two metalheads. Mosh grabs a microphone as Lombardi and Prichard look on.

Mosh- We came out here ready to rock out and we hear you two freaks in masks come out here! We've seen your little videos and quite frankly they suck!

Thrasher- Yeah you two couldn't get on MTV if your life depended on it! And now you're laying down a challenge for Friday night? Well we were going to go rock out this Friday night but we're going to have to get your butts instead!

Mosh and Thrasher stare down Lombardi and Prichard and attack! But The Masked Americans get the upper hand and take down The Headbangers with right hands! Prichard atomic drops Mosh and clotheslines him out to the floor while Lombardi tosses Thrasher out to the floor! The Headbangers head to the back as some new more patriot music plays for the Masked Americans. They do some poses (ripping off Hogan) as McMahon goes nuts saying we've never ever seen any Americans like these two men.

Steve Lombardi debuted his new gimmick (pro USA), it got a positive response.

Tom Prichard debuted his new gimmick (pro USA), it got a negative response.

Steve Lombardi gained overness from this segment.

Mosh gained overness from this segment.

Thrasher gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ultimate Warrior Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Helmsley stalled alot here. As soon as Warrior came into the ring, Helmsley left it and stalled. Helmsley almost got counted out but decided to come back into the ring. Warrior quickly beat down Helmsley tossing the blue blooded snob around the ring! Helmsley though somehow managed to take Warrior down with a knee buster. Helmsley worked over Warrior's legs and took several shortcuts trying to beat Warrior. Warrior kept mounting back but Helmsley was right on top of it and again took Warrior down. Late in the match, Helmsley was able to lock Warrior into a figure four! Warrior looked at his hands and felt the powers of the warriors and somehow broke out of the figure four! Warrior started kicking Helmsley's butt running over Helmsley with clotheslines! Warrior hit a big atomic drop to Helmsley and ran right over Helmsley with a shoulder tackle! Warrior lifted Helmsley up and delivered the Gorilla Slam to Helmsley! Warrior came off the ropes and delivered the Big Splash to Helmsley as well! Warrior rolled Helmsley over and covered! 1....2....3! Warrior then posed as McMahon again went nuts claiming that the Warrior is back in the World Wrestling Federation and that's where he's going to stay!

84, 91, 68 **

Cactus Jack strikes on Hakushi!

We're taken to the announce position where McMahon and Ross talk about Cactus Jack. Ross gets into Jack's past and claims that Jack does love wrestling but he is not a World Wrestling Federation superstar. McMahon and Ross says that earlier tonight Cactus Jack somehow got into the building and attacked Hakushi! McMahon shows us the footage.

Hakushi is walking around in the back when out of nowhere Cactus Jack comes out with a steel chair and nails Hakushi from behind! Cactus Jack rams the chair into Hakushi! Officials come to the scene and try to stop Cactus Jack but he swings the chair at them! Cactus puts the chair over Hakushi's throat and threatens to injury Hakushi for good!

Cactus Jack- Stay back! Stay back or I swear each and everyone of you will get hit! Now then, One of you go get Gorilla Monsoon! Go get him! And tell him I want to meet with him! Go!

And official runs off and goes to find Gorilla Monsoon while Cactus Jack stands over Hakushi with the steel chair. A couple seconds later the same official and Gorilla Monsoon arrive at the scene.

Gorilla Monsoon- Cactus don't hurt him! What is it that you want?

Cactus Jack- You know damn well what I want! I want a World Wrestling Federation contract! You're still the President! I want to sign a contract!

Gorilla Monsoon- I can't just have you sign a contract! I got to call up the lawyers and that'll take all night!

Cactus Jack- You better get them! Or I will injure this man!

Gorilla Monsoon- Wait! Here's what I'll do, You leave tonight and show up this Friday night. And your contract will be there ready to be signed. I'll have the new WWF Commissioner come up with the paper work and all you got to do is to sign it!

Cactus Jack- That's it? I show up Friday night and I get to become a WWF superstar?

Gorilla Monsoon- Yes that's it. But you can't harm Hakushi tonight. And even better, This Friday night how about you wrestle your first match for the World Wrestling Federation?

Cactus Jack- All right I'll do it! But you better keep your word!

Gorilla Monsoon- I will don't worry. Just let Hakushi go.

Cactus Jack lifts Hakushi up and tosses Hakushi into the officials. Jack stares down Monsoon.

Cactus Jack- Friday night a whole new era will begin Monsoon. You and your WWF fans will get to see that not everything is as happy as it seems. Pick someone good to meet me this Friday night!

Gorilla Monsoon- Don't worry as my last act in the WWF I will make sure to pick someone worthy. Now if you don't mind security will escort you out.

The security come and escort Cactus Jack out of the building.

Gorilla Monsoon- Now I have to find someone willing to face this lunatic!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Gunns' night have been ruined!

Monday Night Raw returns from the break and we get a shot of outside the building. Billy and Bart Gunn are preparing to leave when they run into Al Snow.

Al Snow- Good night for you two huh?

Billy Gunn- The best! We're not three time tag team champions!

Bart Gunn- Just like we said we would do it! But Al if you don't mind we have to get going.

Al Snow- Hang on just a second there guys, Now that you two are the champions you wouldn't mind facing me sometime would you?

Billy Gunn- A handicap match? Come on Snow we know you're deadly and all but you can't take down two men like us!

Bart Gunn- Yeah not even with your boy DiBiase backing you up!

Al Snow- Oh it'll be a handicap match all right but you two are going to be the ones who are handicap!

Billy Gunn- What did you just say? Don't make us have to toss you around like the garbage you are!

Bart Gunn- Yeah there's two of us and one of you! So you better think before you open that big mouth of your's pal!

Al Snow- Really? I see two other men behind you two!

Bart and Billy turn around and get planted by chair shots from Steve Austin and Sean Waltman! Snow, Waltman and Austin put the boots to the Smoking Gunns! Austin lifts Bart up and sends Bart into the steel garage door! Waltman and Snow do the same to Billy!

Al Snow- The Corporation are going to be wanting those titles boys, Doesn't matter which combination it is. One way or another we will get what we want!

Austin, Snow and Waltman go back into the arena as Bart and Billy are left beaten down on the floor!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Sycho Sid delivers the Powerbomb to Ron Simmons! (Superstars 4/28/96)

Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Shawn Michaels and Undertaker with Paul Bearer

The referee lost control of this match right from the start! Michaels jumped Nash from behind as the big man was making his entrance! Undertaker and Jarrett ended up brawling all over the ringside area! There were never any legal men in this match because it was just a wild brawl! Michaels and Nash also fought on the outside with Michaels sending Nash into the steps! Jarrett tried going after Michaels but Michaels got some of Jarrett as well! Nash and Undertaker also went at it continuing their heated rivalry! This time Undertaker got the best of Nash and pounded the big man in the corner! All four men ended up in the ring again with Jarrett going right back after Undertaker! Undertaker tossed Jarrett out to the floor and battled Jarrett on the outside! The referee was distracted by Michaels' and Nash's brawling inside the ring which allowed Jarrett to drill Undertaker with his guitar knocking out Undertaker! Jarrett came back into the ring with a steel chair and went after Michaels but Michaels super kicked the chair right into Jarrett's face! Michaels turned around and got hit by Nash with a right hand and Michaels went down! Nash quickly lifted Michaels up and drilled Michaels with the Jackknife Powerbomb and pinned the champion! Nash left the ring and we could see Nash stuffing a pair of brass knuckles back into his tights! Monday Night Raw went off the air with Undertaker being out on the floor, Jarrett out in the ring and Michaels out in the ring as well! Nash is left standing!

92, 94, 89 ****

Overall Rating- 79

TV Rating- 7.62

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.10

Attendance- 6,530

Ticket Sales- $261,200

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

In other news

WCW has fired Ric Flair!

Nikita Koloff has agreed to an open contract with LATMF!

Terry Gordy has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

WCW have signed independent worker Tony Atlas to a written contract!

OOC: The May news report will be up later maybe :D

Wrestling News for May, 1996

Taking a look at the wrestling world

user posted image

World Wrestling Federation

Owner: Linda McMahon

Public Image: 87

Size: Global

Based In: America

Risk Level: 70

Production Values: 100

Merchandising: 100

Advertising: 100

Top 5 Faces

1. Shawn Michaels (98)

2. Bret Hart (94)

3. Undertaker (92)

4. Ultimate Warrior (92)

5. Sycho Sid (88)

Top 5 Heels

1. Kevin Nash (97)

2. Hunter Hearst Helmsley (93)

3. Goldust (91)

4. Cactus Jack (90)

5. Vader (89)

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling

Owner: Ted Turner

Public Image: 45

Size: Global

Risk Level: 40

Production Values: 90

Top 5 Stars

1. Hulk Hogan (100)

2. Sting (100)

3. Randy Savage (97)

4. The Giant (91)

5. Lex Luger (90)

user posted image

Extreme Championship Wrestling

Owner: Paul Heyman

Public Image: 85

Size: Cult

Risk Level: 90

Production Values: 60

Top 5 Stars

1. The Sandman (72)

2. Sabu (70)

3. Goldberg (70)

4. Mikey Whipwreck (69)

5. Terry Funk (65)

user posted image

League Against The McMahon Family

Owner: Helen Pring

Public Image: 69

Risk Level: 70

Top 5 Stars

1. The Sandman (72)

2. Bam Bam Bigelow (72)

3. Fabulous Moolah (71)

4. Sabu (70)

5. Smash (70)

user posted image

Supreme Wrestling Federation

Owner: Nicholas Stanley

Public Image: 48

Risk Level: 40

Top 5 Stars

1. The Sandman (72)

2. Brother Love (72)

3. Sabu (70)

4. Goldberg (70)

5. Smash (70)

user posted image

Amber Benson's Wrestling Federation

Owner: Unknown

Public Image: 69

Size: Backyard

Risk Level: 77

Production Values: 0

Top 5 Stars

1. ?

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good Raw and I love your news reports. I hope Hall can come back at some time. I cant believe Flair was fired. Looking forward to FNM and who the new commissioner is.

Hot couple of shows, and it will be interesting to see where you go from here without Hall and losing Nash in some time. Perhaps a Goldust push:-p.

Oh... and use the King :shifty:

Now your diary is at very interesting point. You've always pushed Nash and Hall but now you'll have to spend lots of time without them. I believe that Helmsley's, Warrior's and Cactus' role will be bigger and bigger near future... You might even sign Ric Flair fired from WCW...

Who will be the new comissioner... Maybe Vince? Or hell, Flair? Sgt. Slaughter? I can't wait to see who he is!

PPV card is looking quite good and realistic. These couple of shows were also great. Awesome job as always, Hewey!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: May 3, 1996

Tonight will mark a historic night for Friday Night Mayhem, Tonight we're going to find out who the new Commissioner of the WWF will be. Alot of names have been thrown around but only one person knows who the new Commissioner is and that is the new Commissioner himself and former President Gorilla Monsoon. Who will be the new Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation?

We're going to see a huge six men tag team match up. It'll be Bret Hart, Marc Mero and Ultimate Warrior facing Vader, Owen Hart and British Bulldog! Owen and Bulldog are not too happy over losing the tag titles especially Owen Hart who was enjoying the perks of being a double champion.

Jeff Jarrett has decided to throw himself a celebration! We have no idea what Jarrett is up to but we know it's going to be huge! Why would Jarrett have a celebration? Rumors are that Jarrett is very pleased with knocking Undertaker out with a guitar this past Monday night.

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Rick Martel faces his big challenge since returning to the WWF as he takes on the 1995 King Of The Ring..... Mabel!

The Masked Americans make their in ring debut as they face The Headbangers!

Cactus Jack is now a WWF superstar which is good news for him but the bad news is he takes on former WWF Champion Sgt. Slaughter in a Boot Camp Match!

Sycho Sid takes on the bizarre Goldust!

Plus the huge six men tag match! Plus Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, A new Commissioner announced and much more!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: May 3, 1996

Attendance: 9,033

Ticket Sales: $361,320

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior and Marc Mero taking on Camp Cornette in six men action!

Rick Martel Vs. Mabel

This was not a easy task for Martel as he faced the 568 pound 1995 King Of The Ring winner Mabel. Mabel had the upper hand early on giving Martel a real tough beating. Dok and Perfect wondered if Martel's huge come back might end tonight at the hands of Mabel. Mabel proved he wasn't too smart though which allowed Martel to trick the big man several times and outsmart Mabel giving Martel the advantage. Martel tried but he couldn't take the 568 pounder off of his feet. Mabel soon took Martel down with a devastating belly to belly suplex! Mabel headed up to the second turnbuckle! Mabel went for the Big Splash but Martel moved out of the way and Mabel hit the canvas! Both men got up to their feet, And Martel hammered Mabel with right hands to the face! Martel finished Mabel off with a big bulldog and covered Mabel for the 1,2,3! Afterwards, Rick Martel left the ring with his arms high in the air. Mr. Perfect mentioned that Martel is undefeated since returning to the WWF.

71, 74, 67 *1/4

Payback from Monday Night Raw!

We're shown footage from earlier in the day, Kevin Nash is shown arriving in the arena when Shawn Michaels comes out with a steel chair and nails Nash from behind! Michaels whacked Nash twice with the chair! Michaels drops the chair down and goes after Nash nailing Nash with right hands! Nash fights back with a knee to the gut of Shawn Michaels! Nash hammers Michaels with a right hand! Michaels fights back and low blows Nash! Michaels goes to send Nash into a soda machine but Nash counters and Michaels hits the soda machine back first! Nash grabs the steel chair and goes to hit Michaels with it but Michaels nails Nash with a right hand! Michaels takes the chair from Nash and hits Nash with the chair across the ribs! Michaels drills Nash with a huge chair shot over the back knocking down the big man! Michaels drills Nash again!

Michaels drops the chair down and walks off as Nash is left on the ground as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Stasiak's decision is?

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the break with Clarence Mason walking down to the ring. Dok Hendrix reminds the fans that Clarence Mason is interested in managing Shawn Stasiak. Mason is handed a microphone and prepares to speak.

Clarence Mason- Tonight is the night of answers. And one answer I have got to know is whether or not Shawn Stasiak is ready. Whether or not this young talented man is ready for the future! Shawn Stasiak it's time for you to make up your mind! With Clarence Mason by your side you can amount to something! I been checking you out and I like what I've seen! Now it's time for me to lead you to the top of the World Wrestling Federation! So Shawn Stasiak I'm going to have to hear your answer. But remember what I told you. If you want anyone backing you up then it better be Clarence Mason!

Bob Holly's music hits the arena to a pop interrupting Mason. Bob Holly comes down to the ring as Mr. Perfect and Dok Hendrix wonder what he must want with Mason. Holly is handed a microphone as Mason questions him asking why he's out there.

Bob Holly- Clarence Mason I know you're wondering what I am doing out here. It's quite simple. I don't want to see you corrupting a young kid like Stasiak! He's a good kid and I know what'll happen if he joins up with a piece of trash like you! He'll end up nothing! And I'm sick and tired of seeing these young guys with so much potential getting screwed over but some manager! So let me tell you something, You can leave the WWF forever or I will kick your butt!

Holly stares down Mason who's shaking! Shawn Stasiak's music hits and out comes the second generation star. Stasiak comes into the ring and stands in the middle of Holly and Mason. Mason tells Stasiak he has to decide now! Stasiak says he's already made up his mind. Stasiak looks at Holly and tells Holly he'll handle Mason! Holly says all right and turns his back to Stasiak.... Big mistake! Stasiak runs over Holly with a clothesline from behind! Stasiak and Mason put the boots to Bob Holly! Stasiak drags Bob Holly up and connects with the Stasiak Drop! Holly is left lying in the ring while Stasiak and Mason head to the back. Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with Holly left laying.

Shawn Stasiak debuted his new gimmick (prima donna), it got a positive response.

Shawn Stasiak's turn was completed, and he is now a heel.

and he is now a heel. Shawn Stasiak gained overness from this turn.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Masked Americans Vs. The Headbangers

The crowd was dead silent for this one. Not even a couple of "USA" chants came up. This was basically a squash to show off the skills of Prichard and Lombardi who dominated The Headbangers from the opening bell. Perfect and Hendrix talked about Cactus Jack's debut rather than the match during this one. Lombardi and Prichard won the match after Thrasher was thrown out to the floor leaving Mosh alone with the Masked Americans. The Masked Americans whipped Mosh into the ropes and caught Mosh with a double flapjack! Lombardi covered Mosh to pick up the win! Afterwards, The Masked Americans posed while their music played.

74, 59, 89 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Boot Camp Match

Cactus Jack Vs. Sgt. Slaughter

Pretty decent debut for Jack but they should have really put someone younger in there against him. Slaughter though is pretty over with the fans and wasn't too bad himself. This one started out with both men brawling on the outside with Jack getting the advantage over the former WWF Champion. Slaughter though took it to Jack and hit Jack with a steel chair right over the head! Slaughter hit Jack a couple more times with the steel chair! They went into the ring where Slaughter got a few near falls on Cactus. Cactus soon hit a double arm DDT to Slaughter changing the tide of the match. Cactus went out to the floor and got another steel chair and brought it into the ring and hit Slaughter with a nasty shot over the head! Cactus lifted Slaughter up and piledrove Slaughter into the chair to pick up the win! Cactus wasn't done yet and lifted Slaughter back up and again delivered another piledriver driving Slaughter into the steel chair! Cactus Jack had a sick smile on his face as Slaughter was down and bloodied! Cactus Jack kept yelling that the fans doesn't appreciate him or his hard work.

79, 80, 77 **1\2

Interview with Sycho Sid

We're taken to the interview area backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Sycho Sid!

Todd Pettengill- I am standing by with Sycho Sid. Sid tonight you take on Goldust. But Sunday, May 19th it'll be you and Crush inside the ring at In Your House "Aggravated Assault". You two meet one on one! Sid last Monday night you cost Crush a match up. And you two have been going at it ever since you turned down a spot in The Corporation. Sid are you going to be able to beat Crush on May 19th?

Sycho Sid- Todd Pettengill what a stupid question my friend! Crush is nothing to me but a foul mouth punk! A man who was in jail thinks he can scare me? If I ever went to jail all the prisoners would be scared of me! And as far as The Corporation goes, You boys made a mistake beating me down like trash. So what I'm going to do is destroy Crush! And after I'm done with him I'll go all the way until I get to you Ted DiBiase!

Todd Pettengill- Sid tonight you take on the bizarre Goldust. Goldust is a man with a new found aggressive side to himself. And can you beat him?

Sycho Sid- You think I'm scared of that cream puff? I have been in the ring with many men and I have beaten many men. Goldust isn't anything to me except a freak! Tonight I'm going to treat him like the freak that he is when I beat his ass around that ring Todd Pettengill!

Todd Pettengill- Fans up next Sycho Sid takes on Goldust!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid Vs. Goldust with Marlena

Goldust didn't try any of his usual gay antics with Sid here as the bizarre one jumped the big man right as Sid's big "SID" pyro was going off! Goldust beat Sid in the corner and choked Sid trying to do everything he could to Sid to get a slight advantage. But nothing worked as Sid kept coming back. They ended up brawling out on the floor where Goldust send Sid into the steel steps! Goldust took the top part of the steps and rammed it right into Sid's back! Back into the ring they went, With Goldust now working over Sid's back. Goldust locked Sid into a camel clutch but somehow Sid powered out of it only to walk into a DDT from Goldust giving the former Intercontinental champion a close 2 count. Goldust even distracted the referee while Marlena got involved! But that just pissed Sid off and he came back! Sid nailed Goldust with right hands, clotheslines and a big boot! Sid lifted Goldust up and Choke Slammed Goldust! Sid called for the Powerbomb! Sid lifted Goldust up and placed Goldust up for the Powerbomb but Crush came running down to the ring with a steel chair in his hand! Crush nailed Sid in the back with the steel chair giving Sid the win by disqualification! Crush drilled Sid in the back one more time and this time Sid fell down to the canvas! Crush stood over Sid with the steel chair in hand to boos from the fans.

85, 89, 78 **3\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett has alot to celebrate!

We return from the break with Jeff Jarrett's music hitting the arena. Balloons and confetti fall from the rafters while pyros go off. Jeff Jarrett makes his way down to the ring with a big smile on his face as Dok Hendrix wonders why Jarrett is throwing himself this celebration. Jarrett asks for a microphone with the fans booing the former three time Intercontinental champion very loudly.

Jeff Jarrett- I guess all you idiots are wondering why I am out here. Why is there a big celebration for Double J? Well let me tell you. This ain't about the Orlando Magic because God knows they can't win a game if their life depended on it! No it's about what I did to Undertaker this past Monday night! I took my guitar and smashed it right over his head! I knocked him out! Undertaker I knocked you out pal! You were down for the whole night! You never felt anything that! And I was the one who did it! That's right! ME! Jeff Jarrett! That's J-E-double F, J-A-double R-E-double T, that's Double J, Jeff Jarrett! Ain't I great! Of course I am! Because I knocked out Undertaker! I did it all on my own! No one has ever given Undertaker a fight like I did! No one has knocked him out and left him laying! If Undertaker was here tonight I would smash another guitar over his head! Undertaker's not the phenom of the WWF I am! I'm the phenom! I'm the man! And I owned Undertaker! So all you people can........

Jeff Jarrett is interrupted by the blue lights coming on! Undertaker's music hits the arena as the fans go nuts and start cheering! Undertaker makes his way down to the ring with manager Paul Bearer who's carrying the urn. Undertaker gets inside the ring and puts the lights back into the arena. The fans cheer as Jeff Jarrett looks scared.

Jeff Jarrett- Undertaker..... Look I didn't mean it. I meant to say that this past Monday night I.......

Undertaker grabs Jarrett by the throat and Choke Slams Jarrett! The fans cheer as Undertaker does the Tombstone sign! Undertaker lifts Jeff Jarrett up and delivers the Tombstone! Paul Bearer raises the urn high as Undertaker poses. Dok Hendrix tells us that Camp Cornette is standing by.

Interview with Camp Cornette

We're taken to the interview area where Kevin Kelly is standing by with James E. Cornette, Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Vader!

Kevin Kelly- I'm standing by right now with Camp Cornette. And guys it hasn't been a good week for you.

James E. Cornette- What do you mean by that?

Kevin Kelly- It's just that Owen Hart and British Bulldog lost the WWF Tag Team Championship this past Monday night in the steel cage match and...........

James E. Cornette- Shut up! Yeah Owen and Bulldog lost the titles but Owen's still got the Intercontinental Championship around his waist! The title he won right here last week on this show! And don't worry about the tag titles! Owen and Bulldog can get the titles back or Vader and Bulldog or Vader and Owen! It doesn't really matter to us as long as the titles come back with Camp Cornette!

Owen Hart- Even though Bulldog and myself lost the titles when Bulldog was pinned by the Smoking Gunns it doesn't really matter. I still got gold around my waist! Intercontinental gold! I'm a King Of The Ring winner, Former three time Tag Team Champion and the current Intercontinental Champion! And I will be a double champion when the time comes! Smoking Gunns you boys can have the gold for now but remember that somewhere down the line there will be a rematch and when it happens Bulldog and myself are coming out on top!

British Bulldog- Smoking Gunns the only reason you two won was because Owen left the cage and it was two against one! But don't worry about it. Next time we get inside that ring, Owen and myself are going to beat you two and become the new champions. But right now I'm focused on my singles career. And I'm looking at the current World Wrestling Federation Champion! Shawn Michaels or Kevin Nash whichever one of you two comes out with the title will be the man I beat for the championship!

Kevin Kelly- Tonight it's you three men taking on the team of Bret Hart, Marc Mero and Ultimate Warrior in six men tag team action. Can Camp Cornette beat this dream team of fan favorites?

James E. Cornette- Dream team? They're nothing but losers Kelly! Bret Hart tonight you're going to get inside the ring with Vader a couple weeks before you have to meet him in no holds barred, anything goes! As far as Mero and the Warrior go are concerned. You two boys want a fight and we'll give you one. We're not afraid of you three men and we're not afraid of a fight either!

Kevin Kelly- Fans up next it's the huge six men tag team match up!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Vader with James E. Cornette Vs. Marc Mero, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart

The crowd was going nuts for this match up. It started out with all six men going at it. Bulldog with Warrior, Owen with Mero and Bret with Vader. Bret clotheslined Vader out to the floor and Mero threw Owen out while Warrior threw Bulldog out! Warrior and Bulldog went at it a bit with Warrior dominating Bulldog. Mero and Owen also went at it with Mero getting out wrestled by Owen who taunted him and yelled out "I'm the champ! Not you!" Vader and Bret Hart also went at it with Vader over powering Bret. We did get a few minutes of Owen going at it with his brother Bret which ended up with Bret piledriving Owen and tagging in Mero. Mero proved to be the weakest link of his team as he got hit by Owen's enziguri kick to the back of the head! After that Mero was triple teamed and isolated by Camp Cornette. Mero was able to make the hot tag to Bret after taking Owen out with a huge tornado DDT after being beaten down like a dog for what seemed like a life time! Bret came into the ring and started cleaning house! All hell broke loose and all six men went at it! Warrior and Bulldog ended up brawling all the way to the back! Owen and Mero battled on the outside with Owen sending Mero to the steel ring post! Bret looked like he was going to lock Vader into the Sharpshooter but Owen came into the ring with the Intercontinental Championship and nailed Bret with it behind the referee's back! Vader dragged Hart to the corner and delivered the Vader Bomb to "The Hitman"! Vader covered and scored the win! Afterwards, Owen and Vader stomped away on Bret but Mero came into the ring with a steel chair and Owen and Vader quickly fled the ring.

87, 88, 86 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Ultimate Warrior press slams Hunter Hearst Helmsley and then hits the big splash to pick up the win! (Monday Night Raw 4/29/96)

The new Commissioner adds a huge stipulation for Nash and Michaels!

We return from the commercial break with Kevin Nash's music hitting the arena to boos from the fans as Kevin Nash walks down to the ring. Nash grabs a microphone and prepares to talk.

Kevin Nash- Shawn I know you're here after all you did attack me from behind like a coward! I know you're angry because I beat you this past Monday night! And I know you're desperate because you now know that there's no way you can beat on May 19th. Aggravated Assault is going to be the night where Kevin Nash is once again crowned the World Wrestling Federation champion. All your fans won't get to see you after I get done with you Shawn. It won't be like last month. It'll be a fight. I will stand over your body with the title and this time it'll be because I'm the WWF Champion! But I'm not waiting until the 19th! You're here and I'm here. Lets finish what we didn't get to finish in the back! Come on Shawn!

Nash stands in the ring ready for a fight as Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena. Out comes the "Heart Break Kid" with the same steel chair he had in the back with him! Michaels slides into the ring with the chair and Nash charges! Michaels nails Nash right in between the eyes of the chair stunning the big man! Michaels goes to hit Nash with the chair again but Nash low blows Michaels! Nash takes the chair and hits Michaels in the ribs with it getting some payback! Nash throws Michaels to the corner and drops the chair down. Nash charges at Michaels with a huge clothesline! Nash hammers Michaels with knees to the gut! Nash follows up with several elbow shots! Nash grabs the chair and comes charging at Michaels with it but Michaels super kicks it right back at Nash's face! The crowd boos as officials come running down from the back! Michaels clotheslines Nash out to the floor! Nash tries to come back into the ring but the officials hold him back! Michaels then comes flying off the ropes right onto the officials and Nash! The officials hold Michaels and Nash back from each other as some familiar music plays......

And out on the Friday Night Mayhem stands Ric Flair! The fans cheer as "The Nature Boy" stands on the entry way wearing a nice suit. Michaels and Nash stop trying to go at it and pay attention to the former two time WWF Champion.

Ric Flair- Wooooooooo! Orlando, Florida "The Nature Boy" is here! Woooooooo! Now I know what you people must wondering. What in the hell is Ric Flair doing out here? Is he out here to kick some butt? And beat down Michaels and Nash? No not tonight! Maybe someday but not tonight! See it's only been four days since I was fired from the other federation and right on Tuesday morning I get a call from the World Wrestling by God Federation! Woooooo! They tell me that we got men going around beating up the President of the company. Nash lets out a sick smirk and says "damn right". They tell me that the champ is out of control! That he's acting like a maniac! They tell me that they need a new free thinking Commissioner. Someone who knows all about titles! Someone who's been in many classic battles! The World Wrestling Federation asked me to be the new Commissioner! Woooooooo! And I said, I said that I would be more than glad to come back to the big time! To come back to the WWF! And I know, I know that there's this talk about the New Generation and lets face it. Who better to be the Commissioner in the so called New Generation than a man who has the experience of "The Nature Boy" Wooooooo! So to everyone in the locker room, I am the new Commissioner! I am the man who's going to make the rules around here! Not anyone else! And you wanna know why? Because there's not anyone else in the whole entire world who's a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun like me! Woooooooo! But I'm not here to just address the fans. I'm here to TELL you two about your match. I came up with a stipulation for your match up at In Your House. It will be the current champion the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels defending the belt against Kevin Nash in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! Except that there must be a winner! I don't care if both of you two are down! One man has got to win! One man will walk away with the title! Wooooooooooo!

Ric Flair's music plays as Nash and Michaels looks. Friday Night Mayhem goes off the air with Ric Flair doing his strut on the entrance stage as the announcers go nuts saying Michaels and Nash can settle it once and for all in a Last Man Standing Match!

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 7.70

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.98

Attendance- 6,525

Ticket Sales- $261,000

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.31

Attendance- 471

Ticket Sales- $9,420

In other news

- Elektra has agreed to an open contract with ABWF!

- Julio Dinero has agreed to an open contract with ABWF!

- Kid Kash has agreed to an open contract with ABWF!

user posted image

Date: May 5, 1996

Attendance: 9,029

Ticket Sales: $361,160

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Bob Holly teaming up with The Thrillseekers to face Al Snow, Sean Waltman and Steve Austin.

D'lo Brown Vs. Chris Candido

D'lo Brown is making his debut here on Superstars facing a man who's been in a losing streak as of late and that of course is Chris Candido. Candido jumped D'lo from behind and had control of the match with D'lo barely getting any offense in on the former Bodydonna. The ending came when Candido went to clothesline D'lo but Candido tripped and fell on his face! Candido then got up to his feet and walked into D'lo's Sky High! D'lo Brown headed up top and connected with a version of the Frog Splash called the Lo Down to score the win over Candido! Afterwards, Candido tried to jump D'lo but he again tripped and  fell on his face and D'lo dumped Candido out to the floor!

75, 59, 71 ***1\2

D'Lo Brown debuted his new gimmick (cool), it got a positive response.

Chris Candido lost overness from this match.

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this match.

D'lo Brown means business!

D'lo Brown stayed in the ring and asked for a microphone.

D'lo Brown- Ya know something? I came here to the World Wrestling Federation to be the very best! And they put me in the ring with that idiot! Well I'm making an impact one way or another! I'm going to the top of the WWF and then everyone will know that D'lo Brown means business! Everyone in the back better recognize!

D'lo's music plays to a good pop as D'lo poses. Superstars goes to a commercial break.

D'Lo Brown gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Savio Vega Vs. Bill Irwin

Bill Irwin used to be known was "The Goon". The crowd wad dead silent for this one since no one gives two shits about either men. Irwin put up a good fight but in the end he fell victim to Savio's Spinning Heel Kick to give the win to Savio.

61, 55, 67 *

Bill Irwin debuted his new gimmick (old school heel), it got a positive response.

Interview with Brian Christopher

We're taken to the interview area backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with new World Wrestling Federation superstar Brian Christopher!

Todd Pettengill- Today is a historic day on Superstars. Brian Christopher debuts to take on another debuting star Alex Porteau. And Brian Christopher how do it feel to be in the WWF?

Brian Christopher- How do you think it feels like you moron? Ted Pettengill it feels great to be in the WWF! Finally the WWF decided to get a true superstar! Brian Christopher is going to set the WWF on fire!

Todd Pettengill- Today you take on Alex Porteau. Your thoughts?

Brian Christopher- Alex Porteau? He's known as Alex "The Loser" where I come from! He's nothing Pettengill! "Too Sexy" is going to whip his butt today on Superstars!

Todd Pettengill- Fans up next Brian Christopher faces Alex Porteau!

Brian Christopher debuted his new gimmick (obnoxious), it got a positive response.

Brian Christopher gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brian Christopher Vs. Alex Porteau

This one was quite a good match. Christopher got knocked around on his butt for the first few minutes until he threw Porteau out to the floor and hit a big plancha to the Canadian superstar out on the floor! Christopher got a few near falls on Porteau but Porteau kept kicking out and made his come back hitting Christopher with big right hands and delivering a huge atomic drop to Christopher! Porteau ended up taking Christopher down with a huge powerbomb and decided to go up top! Porteau went for a elbow drop but Christopher moved out of the way and Porteau hit the canvas! Christopher then came off the top with the Tennessee Jam to Porteau for the win! Afterwards, Christopher posed to boos from the fans.

69, 55 84 **1\2

Shawn Stasiak video

We're shown a video package of Shawn Stasiak turning on Bob Holly this past Friday night!

From Friday Night Mayhem

Clarence Mason- Tonight is the night of answers. And one answer I have got to know is whether or not Shawn Stasiak is ready. Whether or not this young talented man is ready for the future! Shawn Stasiak it's time for you to make up your mind! With Clarence Mason by your side you can amount to something! I been checking you out and I like what I've seen! Now it's time for me to lead you to the top of the World Wrestling Federation! So Shawn Stasiak I'm going to have to hear your answer. But remember what I told you. If you want anyone backing you up then it better be Clarence Mason!

Bob Holly's music hits the arena to a pop interrupting Mason. Bob Holly comes down to the ring as Mr. Perfect and Dok Hendrix wonder what he must want with Mason. Holly is handed a microphone as Mason questions him asking why he's out there.

Bob Holly- Clarence Mason I know you're wondering what I am doing out here. It's quite simple. I don't want to see you corrupting a young kid like Stasiak! He's a good kid and I know what'll happen if he joins up with a piece of trash like you! He'll end up nothing! And I'm sick and tired of seeing these young guys with so much potential getting screwed over but some manager! So let me tell you something, You can leave the WWF forever or I will kick your butt!

Holly stares down Mason who's shaking! Shawn Stasiak's music hits and out comes the second generation star. Stasiak comes into the ring and stands in the middle of Holly and Mason. Mason tells Stasiak he has to decide now! Stasiak says he's already made up his mind. Stasiak looks at Holly and tells Holly he'll handle Mason! Holly says all right and turns his back to Stasiak.... Big mistake! Stasiak runs over Holly with a clothesline from behind! Stasiak and Mason put the boots to Bob Holly! Stasiak drags Bob Holly up and connects with the Stasiak Drop! Holly is left lying in the ring while Stasiak and Mason head to the back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Cactus Jack delivers a piledriver to Sgt. Slaughter right into the steel chair! (Friday Night Mayhem 5/3/96)

Al Snow, Steve Austin and Sean Waltman with Ted DiBiase Vs. The Thrillseekers and Bob Holly

The crowd was into this match up more than they were into the other matches today. It started off with team Holly taking out The Corporation and then doing some posing..... The Corporation ended up isolating Bob Holly and beat down Holly as Cole mentioned that Holly must be in bad shape after being beat down by Shawn Stasiak on Monday night. The Corporation took turns beating down Bob and came close to putting away the man from Alabama. Holly ended up making the hot tag to Lance Storm. All six men ended up in the ring brawling. Holly and Austin fought out on the floor while Waltman and Jericho also went at it on the outside. Al Snow won the match for his ream by locking Lance Storm into the Million Dollar Dream for the submission win! Afterwards, The Corporation headed to the back as Bob and Jericho checked on Storm. Superstars went off the air with the announcers hyping Monday Night Raw.

85, 79, 92 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 75

TV Rating- 2.93

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.96

Attendance- 6,522

Ticket Sales- $260,880

"I'd like to work with Sycho Sid if possible." -Kevin Nash

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!" -Sophie

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good shows! I had a hunch Flair would be the commissioner. I like the stip added to the HBK/Diesel match, and how crazy the two are acting. I liked the 6-man match.

Just a question- Ahmed Johnson vs Helmsley has already been signed, but I havent seen Ahmed lately or any hype for the match. Is Ahmed debuting or something?