World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: April 7, 1996

Attendance: 9,042

Ticket Sales: $361,680

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Undertaker taking on Kama!

Albert with Ted DiBiase Vs. Hakushi

Hakushi tried to get the monstrous Albert off of his feet by nailing a couple drop kicks on Albert but nothing Hakushi did seemed to work. Hakushi took too many chances on trying to get Albert off of his feet which allowed Albert to run right over Hakushi with a clothesline! Albert pounded Hakushi in the corner with stiff right hands. Albert used his power throwing Hakushi around the ring like a rag doll! Albert press slammed Hakushi and even delivered a huge vertical suplex to the Japanese star. Albert went for the A-Bomb late in the match but Hakushi actually fought out of it and gave Albert some fight nailing Albert with all he had. Hakushi was able to take Albert off of his feet with a drop kick! Hakushi ended up going for a hurricanrana but Albert caught him and delivered the A-Bomb to Hakushi! Albert covered and scored the win! Afterwards Albert wasn't done yet as he lifted Hakushi up and delivered a second A-Bomb to Hakushi! DiBiase called for one more and Albert did just that delivering a third straight A-Bomb to Hakushi! Albert wasn't satisfied yet and lifted Hakushi up one more time and lifted Hakushi over his head into a press slam..... Albert then dropped Hakushi all the way out to the floor!

73, 66, 80 **1\2

Hakushi lost overness from this match.

Albert gained overness from this match.

Interview with Jerry Lawler

Backstage Todd Pettengill interviewed Jerry "The King" Lawler. Pettengill asked for Lawler's thoughts on his upcoming match with the fiery Puerto Rican star Savio Vega. Lawler told Pettengill that he's beaten the best in this business and Savio Vega wasn't a challenge for him. Lawler said that today on Superstars he would prove why he was the King and Savio was just a loser.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jerry Lawler Vs. Savio Vega

Lawler had no offense here as it was all Savio dominating "The King" right from the opening bell. Savio nailed Lawler with right hands taking Lawler off of his feet. Savio continued by hitting a few clotheslines for a couple close near falls. Savio looked to finish Lawler off but Lawler rolled Savio up with a hand full of tights to pick up the win! The fans booed loudly as Lawler headed to the outside with his arms raised high in the air. Savio tried to convince the referee but the referee didn't see what happened and Lawler was still the winner!

66, 67, 66 *

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Vader delivers the Vader Bomb to Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart! (Friday Night Mayhem 4/5/96)

The Masked American Madness Continues

*note this is the same video shown from Friday Night Mayhem*

Friday Night Mayhem comes back on the air with another video from Masked Americans. This time we see the men again parading on the "streets" this time with "fans" following them with miniature American flags. Steve Lombardi waves a big American flag while Tom Prichard shouts "USA" through a megaphone.

Tom Prichard- USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! We're all Americans here!

The "fans" let out a huge "USA" chant.

Steve Lombardi- And this is what America is all about! This is the greatest nation in the entire world!

The "fans" follow up with another "USA" chant.

Tom Prichard- But some people don't have American pride in them!

The crowd boos.........

Steve Lombardi- That's why we're coming to the World Wrestling Federation to show everyone what America is all about!

The crowd cheers again chanting "USA"....................

Tom Prichard- The WWF needs some real Americans and that's why the Masked Americans are coming to the WWF. We're going to teach everyone what the American pride and spirit is all about!

Steve Lombardi- America is the greatest country in the world and soon everyone will find out why! Kids we're coming real soon!

The video fades as the Masked Americans continue walking down the "street" with the "fans" waving the American flag around.

Steve Lombardi gained overness from this segment.

Jean Pierre Lafitte and Mabel Vs. The Thrillseekers

The Thrillseekers deserve a medal for carrying these two around all though Lafitte is way more useful than Mabel. Sadly this one was a squash with The Thrillseekers getting pounded on by the evil pirate and the King Of The Ring award winner for 1995. Jericho and Storm couldn't take Mabel off of his feet and Lance Storm ended up getting isolated. Lafitte and Mabel pounded on the smaller Storm while young "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho tried to get the fans behind his partner but there was little interest in this match. Storm took one heck of a beating until landing a spinning heel kick on Lafitte out of nowhere which allowed him to tag in Jericho. Jericho came into the ring and got some shots in on both Lafitte and Mabel. Sadly for The Thrillseekers, Mabel caught Jericho coming off the ropes with a big bossman slam and finished him off with a Big Splash as Storm was fighting Lafitte on the outside. Afterwards Storm came into the ring and got the hell beating out of him by King Mabel. Mabel and Lafitte stood tall to boos from the fans.

78, 67, 89 ***1\2

Ultimate Warrior Video

*note this is the same video from Monday Night Raw*

This time a voice talks about choices and the choices people make. This voice says that come April 21 a choice will be made. The video ends with Ultimate Warrior's logo showing up on the screen with the words "what choice will he make" popping up as the Warrior logo burns........

Ultimate Warrior lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Undertaker and Paul Bearer

Backstage Jim Ross interviewed Undertaker alongside his manager Paul Bearer. Ross asked for Undertaker's thoughts on his match up with "the supreme fighting machine" Kama. Bearer said that today Kama would once again look into the eyes of all the creatures of the night worldwide. Bearer mentioned that last time Kama got inside the ring with Undertaker he was put into the casket. Undertaker made himself clear by telling Kama that today he would rest in peace!

Undertaker lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undertaker with Paul Bearer Vs. Kama with Ted DiBiase

This was a pretty good match considering who Undertaker was in there against. "The supreme fighting machine" jumped Undertaker from behind to get things started. During the match the announcers went over the feud between Undertaker and The Corporation. They mentioned that at last year's SummerSlam event Kama and Undertaker fought in a casket match with Undertaker beating Kama to come out the winner. Today Kama was well aware of that and took it to the man from the dark side. Kama used his martial arts kicks on Undertaker trying to put the lord of darkness away. Undertaker thought kept fighting back and Kama got more aggressive and continued dishing out the punishment on Undertaker. Kama even connected with the Supreme Driver but somehow Undertaker kicked out at 2! Undertaker then made his come back hitting Kama with his usual trademark maneuvers. Undertaker grabbed Kama by the throat and delivered a huge Choke Slam! Undertaker then picked Kama up and delivered the Tombstone! Undertaker covered and scored the 1,2,3 to the chagrin of Ted DiBiase. Superstars went off the air with Undertaker and Paul Bearer posing celebrating Undertaker's big win.

85, 83, 88 ***3/4

Overall Rating- 76

TV Rating- 2.59

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.99

Attendance- 6,504

Ticket Sales- $260,160

"Here is my weekly report on our battle with WCW. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them. The fans see us as being the more professional promotion, thanks to our higher production values."- Sophie

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Sean Waltman would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches?"- Marc Mero

"I'd like to request a match or two with Sycho Sid. I'm pretty sure we could do some good work together."- Diesel

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Lance Storm

"Albert and Hakushi didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

user posted image

Date: April 21, 1996

Current Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Diesel

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. Smoking Gunns

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Razor Ramon© Vs. Steve Austin

The Return Of The Warrior

Ultimate Warrior Vs. ?

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Marc Mero

Guest Prototype

Good couple of shows. I like the build-up for In Your House, and I think it will surprise you in terms if how it comes off even though it may not be the strongest card in the world. The Al Snow gimmick is interesting, and I like how you are pushing the Thrillseekers, but not too fast, sush as giving them a win over two much larger opponents on Mabel and Jean Pierre.

user posted image

Date: April 8, 1996

Tonight it's going to be the first title defense for the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels defends the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Jeff Jarrett in Milwaukee. Can Jeff Jarrett score the biggest win of his life by beating the "Heart Break Kid"? Can Shawn Michaels walk out still the champion in his first ever title defense? We also know that "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel will be at the announce table providing colour commentary. Will Diesel get involved? That's not all as we will also hear from Diesel!

Both Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Vader are scheduled to be at Monday Night Raw. What will happen between these two men?

Plus tonight we're going to hear Sycho Sid's decision. Will Sycho Sid join The Corporation or not? You don't want to miss Sid's big decision!

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Smoking Gunns Vs. The Godwinns

Jerry "The King" Lawler Vs. Jim Neidhart

Marc Mero and Razor Ramon Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Steve Austin

Ron Simmons Vs. Bob Holly

And in the main event Shawn Michaels defends the WWF Championship against Jeff Jarrett!

Plus we'll hear from Diesel! And Bret Hart and Vader are scheduled to show up as well!

user posted image

Date: April 8, 1996

Attendance: 9,016

Ticket Sales: $360,640

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels defending the WWF Championship against Jeff Jarrett!

Smoking Gunns Vs. The Godwinns with Hillbilly Jim

Vince and JR spent most of this match talking about the tag team match between the Smoking Gunns and Owen Hart and British Bulldog for In Your House "Pride And Violence" instead of the actual match up here. This one was a pretty even match but the crowd was divided since both teams are faces. Smoking Gunns and The Godwinns both fought cleanly breaking holds before the count of five and all of that stuff. The Godwinns were able to take control of the match after isolating Bart Gunn. The Godwinns double teamed Bart a couple times using double team moves like a double clothesline and a big double suplex to the older Gunn brother but they could not put Bart away. Bart was finally able to make the hot tag to Billy after drilling both Henry and Phineous with Forearm Shots which the announcers said was his finishing maneuver. Billy Gunn came into the ring cleaning house taking out The Godwinns out with a pair of clotheslines and even back dropping Phineous! The Gunns also double teamed The Godwinns using their back suplex/drop kick combo on Henry and delivering a double clothesline on Phineous. The ending came with Bart and Henry involved in a brawl out on the floor leaving Billy alone in the ring with Phineous. Phineous had the upper hand and called for the Slop Drop, Billy countered into a school boy and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards both teams shook hands to a pop from the crowd.

72, 68, 77 **1/4

Owen and Bulldog aren't worried

Our cameras cut to the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions Owen Hart and British Bulldog with their manager James E. Cornette.

Dok Hendrix- Owen Hart and British Bulldog at In Your House "Pride And Violence" you two are going to defend the WWF Tag Team Championship against the Smoking Gunns and last week the Smoking Gunns defeated you two in a non title match. Owen you accepted the challenge seemingly because the Gunns brought up how your older brother Bret wouldn't turn down a challenge. I want to get your thoughts on the big title match on April 21st.

James E. Cornette- Dok Hendrix these two men right here are the champions. They're not scared of anyone. Owen and Bulldog would have accepted the challenge regardless of what anyone thinks. They're always ready for a challenge. That's way come Friday Night Mayhem they're going to put the gold on the line against any tag team who wants a shot! And come In Your House "Pride And Violence" they're going to beat the Smoking Gunns quite easily! They're the champions for a reason! They're the best tag team in the world and no one is going to be able to beat them when the titles are on the line.

Owen Hart- Smoking Gunns I accepted the challenge not because I'm still in my brother's shadow because everyone knows that I'm not! I accepted the challenge because Bulldog and myself aren't afraid of competition. We've beaten everyone who's challenged us and you guys aren't going to be any different. We're the champions for a reason and we've beaten you guys now twice when you challenged us for the titles! At In Your House "Pride And Violence" me and Bulldog are going to beat you for the third time!

British Bulldog- Smoking Gunns you two boys don't know what you're in for come In Your House. We're the champs and we're going to do anything and everything it takes to walk out with the titles. We've beaten every tag team that's been thrown in the ring with us including you! And we're going to beat the two of you once again! We fear no one and you two don't stand a chance of beating us for these titles!

James E. Cornette- These two men will hold the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship for a very long time Dok Hendrix!

Dok Hendrix- Thank your the comments. Fans Monday Night Raw will return from the commercial break very, very soon stay with us!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Diesel

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with loud boos as Diesel's music hits the arena. The crowd gives "Big Daddy Cool" huge heat as he walks down to the ring looking as cocky as ever. McMahon and Ross make sure to hype the big match between Diesel and Shawn Michaels at In Your House "Pride And Violence" only on Pay Per View! Diesel posed inside the ring with pyros going off from the rafters and from the ring posts. Diesel was handed a microphone with the crowd chanting "Diesel sucks" quite loudly.

Diesel- Hey all you morons better shut the hell up before I go out there to the front row and slap the taste out of your little nealy mouthes! I want everyone in this arena to know that "Big Daddy Cool" can kick all your asses! Now then lets talk about tonight. What am I doing tonight? Well tonight I came out here and address everyone about In Your House "Pride And Violence". Oh and believe me that's going to be a very violent night. It's going to be the night where the Kliq finally dies. The Kliq and Shawn Michaels' WWF title reign will die a slow and painful death at the hands of "The Genetic Wonder" right here. Shawn Michaels we're going to step into that ring and I'm going to take you apart "Heart Break Kid". Because that's what you are. A kid. You're going to be stepping into the ring with a man. Shawn Michaels everyone knows our story. Friends, Enemies, Friends and now enemies again. When this match ends the only thing that'll be for certain is that our hatred for each other will still live on. Shawn Michaels I hate you. I really do. You're nothing but a selfish arrogant jerk! Shawn you cost me the WWF Championship! I could have won the Royal Rumble if I wasn't so concerned about you and your health! And how do you repay me? You drill me with that super kick sending my ass out to the floor! Shawn I'm tired of being in your shadow. I held that belt for almost a year and yet everyone looked past me! Why? What's so special about you? Shawn Michaels I'm going to prove to you that I am the better man just a few days from now. Actually thirteen days from now. Thirteen days from now the Shawn Michaels era will die and the Diesel era will begin once again. Shawn this match is very, very important. It's about much more than the World Wrestling Federation Championship. It's about who's the better man. And Shawn Michaels I'm the better man. I beat you at Wrestlemania last year and I will do it again. Shawn I'm going to do two things to you. Take your title and end your career. And after I do both you're going to go back to San Antonio and watch me on the TV. And you're going to know that I am always going to be the better man. Shawn this won't be a wrestling match. It'll be a fight and it'll be your last match I promise you that. Tonight I'm going to watch your match from ringside at the announce position with Vinny Mac and Jumbo Jim. And when you're done I'm going to step into that ring and drop you down with the Jackknife Powerbomb. Shawn tonight you're going to get a small preview of what's in store for you! I'll see you and the Kliq later tonight!

Diesel's music hits the arena to boos as Diesel exits the ring. McMahon and Ross wonder if Diesel will be able to watch the Michaels/Jarrett main event from ringside without interfering.

Jerry Lawler Vs. Jim Neidhart

Diesel left the ring as Jerry Lawler came down to the ring getting ready for his match with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. The crowd was a bit more into this match up here than the previous one. Lawler got some great heat here as he stalled from the beginning to go mess with the fans at ringside insulting them and taunting them. Neidhart had enough of Lawler's stalling and went out to the floor and beat the piss out of "The King" on the outside! Neidhart sent Lawler to the steel ring post face first and then rammed Lawler's head into the steel steps and then the apron! The action went into the ring where Neidhart tossed Lawler around the ring like a rag doll. Lawler though soon turned things his way with a few dirty tricks to the former tag team champion. Lawler controlled the match after that still using some dirty tricks and his experience over Neidhart. Lawler even took off his boot and nailed Neidhart with it ala King Of The Ring '95. Neidhart was able to make his big come back after countering out of Lawler's piledriver by back dropping Lawler. Neidhart mounted a come back and took it to Lawler getting a few near falls over Lawler. Neidhart went for the Hart Attack but Lawler wisely went to the outside. Neidhart stuck his head out in between the ropes to try to bring Lawler back into the ring but Lawler hit Neidhart with a pair of brass knuckles that the referee did not see! Lawler came back into the ring and covered Neidhart picking up the win! Afterwards Jerry Lawler headed to the back victorious as the referee checked on Neidhart and Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

75, 73, 77 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Is Sycho Sid in or out?

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with the music of The Corporation playing to boos from the fans. Ted DiBiase leads The Corporation down to the ring. Ted DiBiase is all smiles here as Vince and JR question whether or not Sycho Sid would be joining The Corporation. Ted DiBiase was handed a microphone with the fans still booing "The Million Dollar Man".

Ted DiBiase- Tonight is the night. One week ago I gave Sycho Sid a proposition. Sycho Sid I know you been thinking it over and I know what your decision is going to be big man. Sycho Sid you've been in The Corporation before. You know what it's like to be backed up by "The Million Dollar Man". Sycho Sid you've been in this group before and you know you want your future to be with The Corporation. Sid with The Corporation backing you up I can promise you that you'll hold the World Wrestling Federation Championship. So Sid lets not make us wait any longer. Come out here and give us your answer.

The fans explode into cheer as Sycho Sid's music hits the arena. Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring with Ted DiBiase and The Corporation looking on and smiling. Sid gets inside the ring and Ted DiBiase offers Sid a handshake but Sid just looks on.

Ted DiBiase- Now Sid we've given you a week. Seven days to think about it and we have got to know big man. Are you in or are you out?

Sycho Sid- Ted DiBiase I have been thinking your question over and over again. And Ted DiBiase I used to be in The Corporation. Hell I was in The Corporation until December of last year. And Ted DiBiase during that time I got myself a few title shots and what not but you never kept your end of the bargain! You never made me the WWF Champion! You couldn't keep your promise! And how could it be different this time DiBiase?

Ted DiBiase- Sid I can pull a few strings! Don't worry about it! You'll be the WWF Champion trust me!

Sycho Sid- Ted DiBiase I don't trust you! I don't trust these men that stand in the ring with you! So my answer is no! And if The Corporation comes anywhere near me again I will beat all of you punks up! Because I am the master and the ruler of the world!

Ted DiBiase- Sid you made your decision and now I got to make mine. Boys get him!

The Corporation jump Sid! The odds are too great even for Sid who tries to fend off the seven on one attack as Ted DiBiase looks on! Sid is able to knock Chavis and Kama down but he is soon caught off guard by Sean Waltman's Six Kick! Sid falls down to the canvas and the seven men stomp away on Sycho Sid! Crush drags Sid up and delivers the Heart Punch to Sid sending Sid into Kama's Supreme Driver! Chavis and Snow help Sid up and send him right into Albert's A-Bomb! Steve Austin goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair as The Corporation continue beating down Sid. They stand Sid up and Austin drills Sid over the head with a vicious chair shot! Ted DiBiase tells The Corporation to do more damage to Sid! Al Snow lifts Sid up and sends Sid into another A-Bomb from Albert! Sid is left down on the canvas as The Corporation stand over him. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with The Corporation leaving the ring as Sycho Sid is left out cold.

Sycho Sid lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Steve Austin with Ted DiBiase Vs. Marc Mero and Razor Ramon

Vince and JR said that Sycho Sid had been taken away on an ambulance during the break. They also mentioned that President Gorilla Monsoon has announced a new match for In Your House "Pride And Violence" and that will be Undertaker facing any member of The Corporation except for Steve Austin who will be facing Razor Ramon. The reason for this match being made for the Pay Per View is to punish The Corporation since Sid won't be able to wrestle at the Pay Per View. This one started off with all four men brawling. Razor went at it with Austin while Mero went at it with Helmsley no doubt hyping their big Pay Per View match. Helmsley and Austin soon isolated Razor Ramon after Austin sent Razor to the steel steps. Helmsley and Austin worked over Razor double teaming Razor taking it to the five time Intercontinental Champion with "The Wildman" getting the fans behind Razor. Razor ended up making the hot tag to Mero after nailing Helmsley with the short choke slam and Austin with the fallaway slam. Mero came into the ring and cleaned house taking out both Helmsley and Austin with drop kicks and other maneuvers. Razor and Austin ended up out on the floor brawling leaving Helmsley and Mero alone the ring. Mero took Helmsley down with a samoan drop and headed up top. Mero went for the Wild Thing but Helmsley moved out of the way! Helmsley then hit Mero with a object taken out his tights and scored the win while Ramon and Austin went at it out on the floor. Afterwards Helmsley, Austin and DiBiase headed to the back while Razor checked on Mero.

89, 89, 90 ****

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart versus Vader: Who will win?

Bret Hart's music hits the arena to a huge ovation as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. "The Hitman" makes his way down to the ring with Vince McMahon and Jim Ross hyping the huge match between Bret Hart and Vader at In Your House "Pride And Violence". Bret Hart was handed a microphone with the fans chanting "Hitman".

Bret Hart- You know something? I arrived in the building tonight and everyone was staring at me. They were staring at me like I was a deadman walking or something. Everyone thinks that Vader is going to run over me and destroy me at In Your House. Well those people are wrong! Vader I know you have a reputation of walking around here destroying everyone that gets in your way but big man that won't be happening at In Your House. It's going to be my big come back match after Wrestlemania XII and I will beat you. Vader you won't be bullying me like you do to everyone else. Vader you're a tough opponent but I have studied you and I know I will be capable of beating you. One way or another it'll happen Vader. One way or another I will beat you. You might have James E. Cornette at ringside with you but that won't matter. All these fans know I'm better than you and come April 21st the whole world is going to know that I am better than the man they call Vader. Vader you're going to find out first hand why I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

The crowd boos as Vader's music hits the arena. Vader makes his way down to the ring with a microphone but without his manager James E. Cornette. Vader steps inside the ring and stares down "The Hitman".

Vader- Bret Hart! You come out here and talk trash? You talk too much Bret! You talk about these people knowing you're the best? Well all these fans are morons. They know I'm the biggest and baddest bully in the woods! Bret Hart on April 21st it'll be the day when your legacy ends. It'll be the day when it's truly Vader time! Bret Hart it won't be a wrestling match. It'll be you trying to beat me but you're going to realize you can't beat me! Bret Hart you won't be able to beat me and you're going to go down to the Vader Bomb! It doesn't matter if all these people are backing you up. Look at me. This is four hundred and fifty eight pounds of the baddest man you'll ever meet Bret Hart!

Bret Hart- Vader you're right it will be a challenge but I will prevail! I will come out as the winner! And you will be a loser once again!

Vader stares down Bret Hart and attacks! Both men start slugging it out with neither men getting the advantage. The fight is stopped as referees and road agents come running down from the back. They pull both men off of each other to boos from the crowd. Monday night Raw goes to a commercial break with the officials trying to stop this chaotic scene.

Bret Hart lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Undertaker delivers the tombstone to Kama for the win! (Superstars 4/7/96)

Ron Simmons Vs. Bob Holly

A surprisingly good match between these two men all though the crowd was quiet for most of it. Holly started off doing quite well earning a few near falls over the former WCW World Champion (which the announcers mentioned that Simmons was a former World Champion in a different promotion but chose to come to the World Wrestling Federation because of the lack of competition he had there.) Simmons soon turned things his way by delivering a huge spinebuster to the race car driver. Simmons worked over Holly's back with the announcers really hyping Simmons up especially Jim Ross who talked about Simmons' football career at Florida State. Simmons got a few near falls on Bob Holly but Holly kept fighting it back and was able to make his come back after scoring with a drop kick to Simmons. Holly hit Simmons with a couple hip tosses and did ten punches in the corner. Holly even connected with the Race Car Slam but somehow Simmons kicked out amazing the announcers! Holly sent Simmons for the ride and ducked his head which allowed Simmons to come off the ropes and hammer Holly in the back before dropping Holly down to the canvas with the Dominator! Simmons quickly covered Holly and scored the win! Afterwards Ron Simmons celebrated his first win in the World Wrestling Federation to boos from the fans.

74, 75, 75 **1/4

Interview with Jeff Jarrett

We were taken to the interview area backstage where Todd Pettengill was shown standing by with Jeff Jarrettt.

Todd Pettengill- Vince and JR I'm standing here with Jeff Jarrett and tonight Jeff Jarrett you take on the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. What are your thoughts as this big match approaches?

Jeff Jarrett- Todd Pettengill tonight is the night where the Jeff Jarrett era finally begins. I have been waiting for this for a very long time now. Shawn Michaels your title reign is going to come to an end right here tonight! Tonight I will leave with that gold around my waist because it's meant to be Shawn Michaels! You and your little Kliq ain't going to be able to do anything about it!

Todd Pettengill- Jeff Jarrett last time you and Shawn Michaels met it was for the Intercontinental Championship and on that night Michaels beat you. Tonight Shawn Michaels has the advantage.

Jeff Jarrett- Michaels has nothing on me! He only beat me because that moron the roadie screwed up! But tonight it's one on one! And tonight I will become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion I promise the world!

Todd Pettengill- Fans you heard it from Double J. Stay tuned up next Dok Hendrix interviews the champion!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Shawn Michaels

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with our cameras taking us to the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with the World Wrestling Federation Champion the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Dok Hendrix- I'm standing by right now with the WWF Champion the one and the only Shawn Michaels. And Shawn Michaels tonight you got a tough night ahead of you. You defend the WWF Championship tonight against Jeff Jarrett. It's your first ever title defense. Jeff Jarrett has promised victory tonight. Tonight can you retain the title?

Shawn Michaels- Dok Hendrix that's the big question isn't it? Whether or not I'll be able to retain the title against Jeff Jarrett here tonight. Jeff Jarrett lets not forget that the last time we were in the ring I beat you. And tonight it's not going to be any different. Double J when you're in that ring with me you're in that ring with the Kliq and there ain't no beating HBK and the Kliq. Jeff Jarrett this is my first title defense and I'm not losing the belt after only one defense. Hell this title is going to stay around my waist for a very long time! Jeff Jarrett tonight you're going to get my foot stuffed down your throat when it's all said and over with it!

Dok Hendrix- Diesel is going to be at the ringside for colour commentary. Will something happen between you and him tonight?

Shawn Michaels- If Diesel gets in my way then he'll be put down with Sweet Chin Music it's as simple as that Dok Hendrix. Diesel said he's going to Jackknife me? Well lets see him try. Like I said if the big man gets in my face then I'll knock his teeth right down his damn throat!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for your comments and good luck in your upcoming match. Fans stay tuned up next Shawn Michaels puts the title on the line!

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Diesel just like he promised came down to this match for colour commentary with Vince McMahon and Jim Ross. Diesel hyped his big match with Michaels all though if Jarrett won then it would be Jarrett and Diesel at the Pay Per View. Michaels and Jarrett had an excellent match continuing Michaels' string of great matches this year. Jarrett took it to Michaels early on as the "Heart Break Kid" was distracted by Diesel at ringside. Jarrett gained several close near falls on Michaels coming close to winning the World Wrestling Federation Championship several times. Jarrett even threw Michaels out to the floor but Diesel stayed at the announce position instead of jumping his former best friend. Diesel said that when he gets done with Michaels, Shawn will have no choice but to either retire or go down South because down there they ain't got any competition. Jarrett worked over Michaels' legs and late in the match he locked Shawn Michaels into the Figure Four but Michaels was able to turn the hold around. Michaels soon made the big come back after delivering the flying forearm shot to Jarrett and doing the nip up. Michaels hit his signature moves all for near falls. Michaels ended up slamming Jarrett in the middle of the ring and coming off the top with the flying elbow drop to Jarrett's heart. Michaels went to the corner and slammed his foot down calling for Sweet Chin Music. Jarrett got up to his feet and Michaels drilled Jarrett with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered Jarrett and scored the 1,2,3! Afterwards Michaels grabbed the WWF Championship and stared down Diesel telling "Big Daddy Cool" to come into the ring! The crowd roared as Diesel left the announce position and came into the ring. Both Michaels and Diesel started slugging it out! Michaels seemed to get the better of Diesel and went for Sweet Chin Music but Diesel ducked it and caught Michaels with the Jackknife Powerbomb out of nowhere! Michaels laid flat on his back as Diesel took the WWF Championship and posed with it to huge heat from the fans. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Diesel standing over Michaels posing with the gold.

92, 93, 93 ****1\4

The WWF World title has gained in image.

Overall Rating- 82

TV Rating- 7.87

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.87

Attendance- 6,045

Ticket Sales- $241,800

"I was thinking, how about giving me some matches with Vader? I think we'd be able to do some good work together given the chance."- Undertaker

"We won the head-to-head with Monday Nitro in the ratings!"- Sophie

In other news

Both Marc Mero and Rowdy Roddy Piper claim to have found relegion and be changed men.

Guest Prototype

Nice show. I liked the beatdown of Sid by the Corporation. I would like if the Undertaker had a better feud than with a random member of the Corporation though. The main event was good and the build-up to HBK and Diesel has been really well done. Good show!

PS- Are you actually pushing Jerry Lawler?

Nice show. I liked the beatdown of Sid by the Corporation. I would like if the Undertaker had a better feud than with a random member of the Corporation though. The main event was good and the build-up to HBK and Diesel has been really well done. Good show!

PS- Are you actually pushing Jerry Lawler?

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: April 12, 1996

What a wild night the WWF has planned this Friday night. In the main event Razor Ramon takes on Vader in a non title match! This is a huge main event which match up between two huge WWF Superstars. Can Razor beat the man they call Vader or will he fall to the Vader Bomb?

We're also going to hear from the man from the dark side Undertaker. What does Undertaker have to say about his match against a member of The Corporation for In Your House? Who will be the man Undertaker goes up against? What will Undertaker say or do tonight?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Shawn Stasiak Vs. Chris Candido

Albert Vs. Hakushi

Marc Mero Vs. Goldust

Owen Hart and British Bulldog defend the WWF Tag Team Championship against The Godwinns!

And in the main event Vader takes on Razor Ramon in a non title match!

Plus we're going to hear from Undertaker, Ted DiBiase on the man who will face Undertaker at In Your House and from Sycho Sid! Plus much more!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: April 12, 1996

Attendance: 9,008

Ticket Sales: $360,320

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Razor Ramon taking on Vader in a non title match up!

Shawn Stasiak Vs. Chris Candido

It seems there has been some heat on Candido in the locker room because of his bad attitude. So this match was set up to job Candido out to a guy way less over than him to show Candido that his attitude won't be appreciated in the World Wrestling Federation. The crowd was dead for this one because Shawn Stasiak hasn't wrestled on the main shows that much and he's a regular on Superstars. The fans don't really give two shits about Candido and since having Sunny dump him as his manager Candido has been having a hard time since he really has no gimmick and no charisma. This was actually a extended Stasiak squash as the smaller Candido barely got any offense in on the second generation superstar. Candido did get a few shots in on Stasiak but Stasiak ended up drilling Candido with a stiff lariat. Stasiak dragged Candido up to his feet and connected with the Stasiak Complex scoring the win over Candido! Afterwards Candido tried to attack Stasiak from behind but fell once again to the Stasiak Complex! Shawn Stasiak then posed for a bit with the announcers hyping this kid up.

66, 58, 75 *3/4

Chris Candido lost overness from this match.

Shawn Stasiak gained overness from this match.

Interview with Albert and Ted DiBiase

Our cameras took us backstage where Kevin Kelly is shown standing by with Albert and his manager Ted DiBiase.

Kevin Kelly- Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect I'm standing by right now with Albert and his manager "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. And Ted DiBiase last Monday night your Corporation attacked Sycho Sid leaving him laid out! President Monsoon has announced that In Your House "Pride And Violence" one of your Corporation members will face Undertaker! Who did you pick to face Undertaker?

Ted DiBiase- My first choice was going to be this man right here. But Crush told me he wanted the pleasure of taking out Undertaker. So it will be Crush versus Undertaker. And after Crush beats Undertaker, Crush is going to be the one who takes out Sycho Sid once and for all. Sid you had the chance to join The Corporation last Monday night but you chose not to! Well that's your mistake big man! What are you going to do when you have Crush going after you?

Kevin Kelly- Tonight Albert takes on Japanese sensation Hakushi in a one on one match up. Will Albert be able to beat Hakushi tonight?

Ted DiBiase- Kevin Kelly look at this man. He is a monster! You think Hakushi is going to be able to beat this man? Albert is undefeated thus far! He's ran over everyone who has been put in his way! Didn't you see what he did to Marty Jannetty? Jannetty will never be the same again! Albert out Marty Jannetty out of action for good! And tonight Hakushi can try and he can try hard but there's no beating this man! Albert will run right over Hakushi! Ha ha ha!

Kevin Kelly- Thank you for your comments, Fans up next this man Albert takes on Hakushi!

Albert gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The crowd wasn't into this match too much and the announcers talked about tonight's main event during most of the match but Hakushi actually gave Albert a fight in the beginning using his speed to his advantage on Albert. But Albert quickly turned things his way by drilling Hakushi with a stiff clothesline as Hakushi was coming off of the ropes! Albert used his power to his advantage here tossing Hakushi around like a rag doll. Albert controlled the match for awhile but Hakushi soon fought back hitting Albert with vicious chops to the chest and hitting impressive drop kicks and a few high risk maneuvers on the big man for a near falls. DiBiase was in shock on the outside as Hakushi came flying off the top with a huge moonsault to Albert but luckily for DiBiase, Albert was able to kick out. Hakushi came off the ropes but Albert caught Hakushi with a pump kick and pinned Hakushi for the win! Albert went to beat up Hakushi afterwards but feel victim to a low blow and springboard shoulder block from Hakushi! Hakushi fled the ring and went out through the crowd with the announcers hyping the fact that Albert couldn't beat down Hakushi like Albert normally does with his opponents.

73, 67, 80 **1\2

Interview with Paul Bearer and Undertaker

Our cameras take us to a dark place backstage where we see Undertaker and his manager standing by. Bearer has the urn in his hand as Undertaker looks on.

Paul Bearer- Oh yes, Oh yes. April 21st my Undertaker takes on Crush. Oh yes he will. Crush you want to be the man who gets sacrificed to my Undertaker? That's problem with us! Undertaker has been against The Corporation in the past and he's always won....... Crush what are you going to do when you look into the eyes of the man from the dark side? Crush you made the biggest mistake of your life by being the one who's going to be sacrificed by Undertaker.

Undertaker- Crush I want to commend you on your toughness. Alot of men have come eye to eye with me and ran away. But you're the one who accepted this challenge. And Crush I know about your past. I know about how bad you were in jail. But Crush being in the ring with me is alot worse than being in jail. Crush come April 21st you're going to be looking into the eyes of the grim reaper and you will rest in peace. Crush there's nowhere to run, There's nowhere to hide. You're going to be wishing you never accepted Monsoon's challenge. Crush come April 21st you will rest in peace!

Paul Bearer- Oh yes you will Crush! Oh yes you will!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero Vs. Goldust with Marlena

The crowd woke up for this one. Goldust started off doing his usual gay antics trying to play mind games with "The Wildman". Mero though didn't let it get to him and kicked Goldust's ass in the beginning throwing Goldust around the ring and nailing the bizarre one of right hands and even taking Goldust out to the floor with a drop kick and hitting a big corkscrew plancha to Goldust out on the floor. But as soon as the match went out to the floor it became Goldust's match as he sent Mero to the steel steps making Mero hit the steps shoulder first! Goldust went to work on Mero's shoulder by ramming it into the steel ring post several times before coming back into the ring where he worked over Mero's injured shoulder. Goldust showed his aggressive side here as he worked over Mero's shoulder like a rabid animal. Marlena even got a few shots in on Mero behind the referee's back. Goldust eventually set Mero up for the Curtain Call but Mero slipped out of and and fought back making the big come back. Mero hit Goldust with a few high impact maneuvers on Goldust getting close near falls. The end came when Goldust hit Mero with a DDT but instead of coving Mero, Goldust headed up top.... This proved to be a big mistake because Mero shook the ropes crotching Goldust on the top turnbuckle! Mero went up top with Goldust and delivered a huge hurricanrana to score the win over Goldust! Mero covered and got the 1,2,3! Afterwards Hunter Hearst Helmsley came running down from the back to try to beat down Mero but Mero soon took Helmsley down with a huge clothesline! Mero then threw Helmsley out to the floor! Mero dared Helmsley to come back into the ring and finish this but Helmsley chose to walk off! Helmsley headed to the back with Dok and Mr. Perfect hyping Mero versus Helmsley at In Your House.

83, 86, 77 **3/4

Marc Mero gained overness from this match.

Crush attacks Sycho Sid!

We're taken backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Sycho Sid who does not look too happy.

Todd Pettengill- I'm standing by with Sycho Sid, And Sycho Sid after being attacked by The Corporation last Monday night.

Sycho Sid- No I am not happy Todd Pettengill! I had my ass handed to me by The Corporation! But it wasn't a fair attack! It took seven men to take me down! But I am here aren't I? I am banged up and I will get my revenge on The Corporation!

Todd Pettengill- Sycho Sid what do you mean get revenge on The Corporation?

Sycho Sid- I mean I'm going to take them out one by one Todd Pettengill! I'm going to take out The Corporation until I get to you Ted DiBiase! I will be the one who ends The Corporation I promise the whole world!

Todd Pettengill- Well Sid it will be Crush of The Corporation taking on Undertaker at In Your House. President Monsoon would have put you in there but you're clearly in no condition to wrestle. Your thoughts?

Sycho Sid- Todd Pettengill I'll fight anyone! I don't care if my ribs are broken or not. Undertaker I respect you but if there's anyone who's taking Crush out it's going to be me my friend! Crush you might not even be able to make it In Your House if I have my way! Crush I will be at In Your House in the ring with you one way or another! And when you look me in the eyes you will know that I am the master and the ruler of the world!

Suddenly Crush comes to the scene and nails Sycho Sid from behind with a steel chair! Todd Pettengill gets shoved aside by Crush who hammers Sid in the back with the steel chair! Crush nails Sid over and over again in the back with the steel chair! Sid is left down and out by Crush who drops the chair down.

Crush- Sid you want in the ring with me? Fine with me boy! I don't care if it's you or Undertaker! I'll show you both what it means to get beat down jail style!

Crush stomps down on Sid before walking off. Todd Pettengill calls for help while Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with The Godwinns and Hillbilly Jim

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with Todd Pettengill standing by with The Godwinns and Hillbilly Jim!

Todd Pettengill- It looks like The Godwinns are the ones who accepted the challenge laid down by Owen Hart and British Bulldog. And guys tonight it'll be you two against Owen hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship! This is a huge opportunity for you guys and the question is can you become the new WWF Tag Team Champions?

Hillbilly Jim- Todd Pettengill tonight is gonna be the night for my boys over here! Everyone in Arkansas is gonna be watching this one. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Cletus, Cousin Bobby and Cousin Molly. They're all going to see Henry and Phineous become the new champs right here tonight! And after they're done we're taking the belts back to Arkansas and putting them up on the stand! Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaw!

Henry Godwinn- Owen and Bulldog you two boys have been carrying those titles for way too long. You two don't know how badly The Godwinn family wants to see the belts around Godwinn waists. Tonight we're going to give you two the biggest fight of your life and we will walk away with the titles!

Phineous Godwinn- And James E. Cornette if your sorry momma's behind gets involved in this match we will slop you!

Todd Pettengill- Fans you heard it from The Godwinns and the question is can they become the new WWF Tag Team Champions? We'll find out when Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© with James E. Cornette Vs. The Godwinns with Hillbilly Jim

The fans were actually into this match here proving that either Owen and Bulldog are really good heels or that The Godwinns are the new big face team..... The Godwinns started this one off whipping some butt taking down both Bulldog and Owen. Godwinns did some double team moves like ramming Owen's and Bulldog's heads together and then doing a little hillbilly square dance before taking both men out to the floor with clotheslines. Bulldog soon went at it with Henry and Henry was actually stronger than Bulldog taking down Davey Boy Smith. Bulldog had to rethink his approach and he did just that by drop kicking Henry in the knee taking down the big hog farmer. Bulldog worked over Henry's knee and tagged in the technical expert Owen Hart in who also worked over Henry's legs trying to soften it up for the Sharpshooter no doubt. Owen and Bulldog worked over Henry using some illegal double team tactics on Henry trying to put the big man down. Henry soon made the hot tag to Phineous after taking Owen and then Bulldog out with clotheslines! Henry tagged in Phineous who came into the ring like a hillbilly on fire taking out both Owen and Bulldog out with lariats! Phineous and Henry double suplexed Bulldog and took Owen down with a double flapjack! Henry ended up out on the floor with Bulldog while Owen went at it with Phineous getting his butt kicked. Cornette tried to get involved but Hillbilly Jim scared him off. Phineous went for the Slop Drop to the King Of Harts but Owen slipped out of it and ended up nailing Phineous with a spinning heel kick for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Owen and Bulldog quickly grabbed their titles and headed to the back with the gold followed by Cornette. Henry and Hillbilly Jim checked on Phineous who appeared to be out cold.

82, 79, 85 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Vader and James E. Cornette

We return from the break with Kevin Kelly standing by with Vader and his manager James E. Cornette who has a big smile on his face from his previous win.

Kevin Kelly- Well James E. Cornette thus far tonight has been very good for you as Owen Hart and British Bulldog retained the belts here against The Godwinns.

James E. Cornette- Yes they did Kevin Kelly! Bulldog and Owen are a very big part of Camp Cornette and I have said from the start that they are the best team in professional wrestling today! And they proved it by beating those two losers from Arkansas!

Kevin Kelly- Could Vader get another big win tonight for Camp Cornette as he faces "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon in a non title match?

James E. Cornette- If Ramon was any kind of man he would put the strap on the line! But that's okay because Vader could care less about the title. He just wants to make an impact before he faces Bret Hart at In Your House. Razor Ramon tonight you're going to be another one of Vader's victims on that long list of his! Bret Hart we know you're watching and I suggest you watch what Vader does to Razor Ramon tonight! Because when it's all said and over with it will be..........

Vader- Vader Time!

Kevin Kelly- Thank your the comments, Fans we understand that Todd Pettengill is standing by with Razor Ramon as we speak.

Interview with Razor Ramon

Our cameras take us to the other part of the backstage area where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with Razor Ramon.

Todd Pettengill- Razor Ramon we just heard comments from the man they call Vader. Tonight it's a non title match but it seems like Vader is out to destroy you.

Razor Ramon- Man let Vader be out to destroy me. Everyone has tried to destroy "The Bad Guy" chico but they have never succeeded have they? Course not! Todd Pettengill I seen what big red can do but I've been in the WWF for a long time and I have faced bigger and badder men then Razor. Even in the streets I have run into guys badder than Vader. Guys that make Vader look like a little fat chica! Vader tonight it won't be Vader time because when it's all over with I'm gonna drop you down with the Razor's Edge big man!

Todd Pettengill- Razor Ramon at In Your House you'll be putting the line against Steve Austin who does hold a victory over you. Will you be able to beat him come In Your House?

Razor Ramon- Austin beat me thanks to a low blow. Lets see how he'll beat me without a low blow. There ain't no way he'll be getting my title Pettengill! I worked hard to become a five time Intercontinental Champion and the belt is staying round my waist for a very long time!

Todd Pettengill- Fans up next it's the main event! Can Razor put away Vader? Find out next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Shawn Michaels delivers some Sweet Chin Music to Jeff Jarrett to pick up the win! (Monday Night Raw 4/8/96)

Razor Ramon Vs. Vader with James E. Cornette

A great match up. Razor and Vader started off brawling on the entrance stage with Razor ending up suplexing Vader on the steel ramp way! The fight then went to ringside where Ramon sent Vader to the steel steps and rammed Vader's head into the steel! Cornette tried to get involved but Ramon shoved him on his ass! The match finally got into the ring and this time Vader took Razor down with a clothesline. Vader used his power over Ramon squashing Razor in the corner with several avalanches. Vader hit Razor with right hands in the corner to the delight of James E. Cornette. Vader came closing to beating Razor a couple times but he could not put the champion away. Late in the match Vader tried to go for a powerbomb but Razor countered it and back dropped Vader! Razor made his come back hitting Vader with his signature maneuvers but nothing he did could put away Vader. Razor called for Razor's Edge but Cornette got up on the apron distracting the referee....... Steve Austin came out of the crowd and attacked Razor from behind and hit him with the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin fled the ring as Vader dragged Razor to the corner while Cornette got off the apron...... Vader hit the Vader Bomb to Razor scoring the win! Afterwards Cornette posed with Vader in the ring as Friday Night Mayhem went off the air.

91, 92, 90 ****

Vader gained overness from this match.

Overall Rating- 79

TV Rating- 7.70

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.99

Attendance- 6,012

Ticket Sales- $240,480

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.32

Attendance- 467

Ticket Sales- $9,340

In other news

Razor Ramon didn't show up for a photo shoot on Saturday. Razor didn't give a reason for missing the shoot and the WWF didn't suspend or punish him because of his big match with Steve Austin at the Pay Per View. It has become pretty obvious that Ramon's attitude and behavior has been slipping for a long time since last year and the WWF has punished him before but the WWF feels that his match with Austin is too big to cancel.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good show. Taker vs Crush could be good, and I like Sid's feud with the entire Corporation. I always hated Crush's "just out of jail" gimmick though. A nice tag match and Mero/Goldust match. I am liking the Ramon/Austin feud. Looking forward to In Your House.

user posted image

Date: April 14, 1996

Attendance: 9,007

Ticket Sales: $360,280

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Undertaker taking on Mabel!

Jim Neidhart Vs. Chris Chavis with Ted DiBiase

It seemed like the odds were against Neidhart here as he had to go up against the slick conman who owns four Indian Casinos. Chavis attacked Neidhart from behind as Neidhart entered the ring. Chavis controlled most of the match using a couple dirty tricks on the former two time WWF Tag Team Champion. Chavis and Neidhart brawled out on the floor where Chavis sent Neidhart to the steel steps and then slammed Neidhart out on the floor! Chavis came closing to winning a couple times but Neidhart kept fighting back and eventually made his big come back nailing Chavis with clotheslines and big right hands. Chavis ended up trying to go for a DDT but Neidhart shoved Chavis to the ropes and caught Chavis with a powerslam for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Neidhart posed as Chavis and DiBiase headed to the back.

73, 71, 75 **

Interview with Undertaker

Our cameras took us backstage where Undertaker was shown standing by without manager Paul Bearer. Undertaker hyped his big match with Crush for In Your House and he talked about today's match up with Mabel who he has alot of history with. Undertaker ended by saying that next Sunday night he would defeat Crush and today Mabel would once again rest in peace.

Undertaker gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Chris Jericho

A match of the year contender here. A really good match for Superstars too. Snow and Jericho started off doing a sequence which Jericho the best of but soon Snow turned things his way by hitting a devastating release german suplex to "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho. Snow continued to show his mean streak here as he choked Jericho and used a few dirty tricks just like his fellow members of The Corporation. Snow had the upper hand through out the match until he went up top and missed a huge moonsault which allowed Jericho to make his come back. Jericho hit Snow with everything he had earning a few near falls on Snow. Jericho ended up delivering a big bulldog to Snow and following up with his Lion Sault but somehow Snow kicked out. Jericho lifted Snow up and hit a spin kick. Jericho went for another one but Snow ducked and took Jericho down to the canvas with the Million Dollar Dream! Jericho quickly tapped out giving Al Snow the win! Afterwards, Snow wouldn't break the hold until the count of five. Jericho's partner Lance Storm came down to the ring to check on Jericho as Snow looked on like a man.

83, 67, 100 ****1\4

Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Lance Storm

This came about because Storm was checking on his partner and Snow got pissed and challenged Storm to a match right then and there! Storm accepted and we had another great match up. Snow didn't look tired from his war with Jericho and took it to Jericho's partner Lance Storm. Storm though had the upper hand most of the match trying to get revenge for his partner "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho. Storm came close to winning this one quite a few times but he could not put Al Snow away. Storm ended up going for a DDT but Snow countered with a go behind and quickly locked Storm into the Million Dollar Dream! Storm quickly tapped out giving Al Snow another win over another Thrillseeker! Afterwards Jericho tried to help out Storm but he to fell victim to the Million Dollar Dream once again! When it was all over, Al Snow and Ted DiBiase stood over The Thrillseekers to boos from the fans.

81, 71, 92 ***3/4

Clarence Mason is here!

Our cameras took us backstage where Shawn Stasiak was lifting weights. A man entered his locker room and addressed himself as Clarence Mason. Mason said he's looking for talent to manage and offered to manage Stasiak telling the young man that he could take Stasiak to the top of the World Wrestling Federation. Stasiak said he was flattered by the offer but he would want to think about it. Mason said he'd check out Stasiak's matches and he'll see if Stasiak is truly someone who he wants to associate himself with.

Shawn Stasiak gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

These two have met last week on Superstars and this past Friday night. Again the end result was the same with Hakushi giving Albert one hell of a fight but in the end he feel victim to the A-Bomb giving Albert the win. Afterwards Albert got to beat down Hakushi giving Hakushi three more A-Bombs! Hakushi was left flat on his back by this brutal attack from Albert.

73, 67, 80 **1\2

Interview with Sycho Sid

Backstage Todd Pettengill interviewed Sycho Sid who said that he will be wrestling next Sunday night one way or another. Sid said he'd tag with Undertaker against Crush and any other members of The Corporation. Sid said that not even President Monsoon would be able to stop him!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Marc Mero uses a huge hurricanrana to pick up the win over Goldust! (Friday Night Mayhem 4/12/96)

Undertaker Vs. Mabel

These two men have faced many times in the past and Mabel did beat Undertaker last year at the King Of The Ring. This time Undertaker once again beat the 1995 King Of The Ring. Undertaker started off nailing Mabel with right hands trying to take Mabel off his feet as the announcers mentioned that Paul Bearer wasn't at ringside for this one today. Mabel was able to take down the phenom with a huge bossman slam. Mabel worked over Undertaker hitting avalanches in the corner and even delivering a belly to belly suplex to Undertaker for a close near fall. Mabel even connected with a big splash and big leg drop to Undertaker but Undertaker ended up sitting up from it! Undertaker fought back taking the 568 pound Mabel out with a flying clothesline! Undertaker followed up with his usual maneuvers before taking Mabel down with a big boot to the face! Mabel got up to his feet and Undertaker grabbed him the throat and took Mabel down with a Choke Slam! Undertaker covered Mabel and scored the 1,2,3! Superstars went off the air with the announcers hyping Monday Night Raw tomorrow night as Undertaker posed celebrating his win with all the creatures of the night.

80, 85, 71 **

Overall Rating- 78

TV Rating- 2.84

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.99

Attendance- 6,018

Ticket Sales- $240,720

"Chris Chavis and Jim Neidhart work pretty well together due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Al Snow and Chris Jericho work pretty well together due to their similar styles."- Pat Patterson

"Undertaker and Mabel didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

user posted image

Current Card

Ultimate Warrior Vs. ?

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Undertaker Vs. Crush

Guest Prototype

Good show. I like the push you're giving Al Snow and how he beat both Storm and Jericho, and A-Train looked like a real monster destroying Hakushi. Looking forward to IYH.

Are Chavis and Candido kind of the jobbers of the Corporation?

Pheww, had to catch up once again for my lack of being on EWB, but I can see it's still going well, and lets hope Austin wins against Razor!

user posted image

Date: April 15, 1996

We're only six days away from In Your House "Pride And Violence". And tonight both Diesel and Shawn Michaels are going to be in Pittsburgh. What will happen when these two collide? Last Monday night Diesel left Michaels laid out with the Jackknife powerbomb. Will it happen once again? Or will this time Diesel fall to Sweet Chin Music?

Both Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Vader are also scheduled to be in Pittsburgh. What will happen when these two go at it? Last week both men had to be held apart! Vader and Hart will meet for the first time Sunday night on Pay Per View and you know both men will have alot to say!

In the main event we'll see Razor Ramon defend the Intercontinental Championship against a man who he knows very well, Sean Waltman. This is a huge match for Ramon with his match against Steve Austin only six days away on Pay Per View.

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Shawn Stasiak Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

Smoking Gunns Vs. The Headbangers

Marc Mero Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Goldust Vs. Savio Vega

And in the main event we'll see Razor Ramon battle Sean Waltman! Plus Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Vader, Undertaker, Sycho Sid and much more!

user posted image

Date: April 15, 1996

Attendance: 9,010

Ticket Sales: $360,400

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Razor Ramon defending the Intercontinental Championship against Sean Waltman!

Shawn Stasiak Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

Clarence Mason watched this match from the RAW entrance way looking interested in both these wrestlers. Lafitte had the upper hand as he attacked Stasiak from behind when Stasiak got distracted by Mason being at ringside. Lafitte took it to the young rookie who Jim Ross and Vince McMahon called a second generation star who's father is a former WWWF Champion. Lafitte scored a few near falls on Stasiak but he could not put the youngster away. Lafitte had Stasiak down near the end of the match and headed up top. Lafitte went for the Cannonball but Stasiak moved out of the way! Stasiak quickly made his come back nailing Lafitte with right hands and taking Lafitte down with clotheslines which brought a smile to the face of Clarence Mason who was now at ringside. Stasiak soon finished Lafitte off with the Stasiak Drop scoring the 1,2,3. Afterwards Clarence Mason showed his approval by clapping and cheering on the young rookie.

68, 57, 79 **1/4

Ultimate Warrior Video

Another video for the Ultimate Warrior is shown. This time the mysterious voice talks about how in six days the era of destrucity will begin. It says that everyone's choices will be exposed six days from now. The voice says that the demons of the World Wrestling Federation will be hunted down and taken out once and for all. The video ends with the Ultimate Warrior's logo been shown on the screen burning. Six days and counting until the return of the Ultimate Warrior!

Ultimate Warrior lost overness from this segment.

Candido wants Ultimate Warrior!

Right after the video is done we're taken to the back where we see Chris Candido standing by with Todd Pettengill.

Todd Pettengill- Well I'm standing by with Chris Candido who demanded this interview time. Chris you're not scheduled to wrestle here tonight and I'm wondering what do you have to say?

Chris Candido- Todd Pettengill I am sick and tired of the way I'm being treated here in the World Wrestling Federation! Everyone looks past me! No one appreciates me talents. They think guys like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Undertaker and now the Ultimate Warrior. All these men come and take the attention away from me. I will not stand it anymore!

Todd Pettengill- What are you going to do about it Chris?

Chris Candido- I'll tell you what I'm going to do! Sunday night I want Ultimate Warrior in the ring one on one!

Todd Pettengill- What?!!!!

Chris Candido- That's right! Everyone's making a big fuss about his return so I want to be the one who he faces in his return. And come In Your House I will beat the Warrior within seconds! Ultimate Warrior you want an opponent? Well you got one right here! Chris Candido is going to make your return very short!

Todd Pettengill- Vince and JR you heard it from Chris Candido! It looks like Sunday night he'll be the one in the ring with the Ultimate Warrior! Fans we have to take a commercial break but when we return we'll see some great tag team action!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Smoking Gunns Vs. The Headbangers

The announcers spent most of the match hyping tonight's main event as well as the fact that both Diesel and Shawn Michaels are in the arena tonight. This one started off with all four men going at it in in a big brawl. The match went out to the floor where the Smoking Gunns got the best of The Headbangers giving Mosh and Thrasher a real beating. The match then came back into the ring where The Headbangers took the lead after delivering a double drop kick to Bart Gunn. Mosh and Thrasher isolated the older Gunn brother from his brother Billy and gave Bart a tough time. The Headbangers used everything they could think of to try to put Bart away but he kept kicking out. He even kicked out of Mosh's "Mosh Pit" maneuver from the top! The Headbangers set Bart up for the Stage Dive late in the match but Bart back dropped Thrasher and shook the ropes crotching Mosh! Bart made the hot tag to his brother Billy! Billy came into the ring like a mad man taking out everyone with right hands and clotheslines! Billy even rammed Mosh and Thrasher into each other head first! The Smoking Gunns took Mosh out to the floor with a double clothesline and finished Thrasher with the Sidewinder picking up the win! Afterwards the Smoking Gunns were celebrating their win when Owen Hart and British Bulldog came running down from the back! Owen and Bulldog tried to attack Billy and Bart from behind but the Smoking Gunns caught the champs with a pair of clotheslines! Bart threw Bulldog out to the floor while Billy launched Owen over the top rope also sending Owen out to the floor! Owen and Bulldog stood out on the floor while the Gunns dared them to come into the ring to get themselves more. But Owen and Bulldog just headed to the back with the announcers playing up to the fact that Owen and Bulldog's title reign might come to an end Sunday night.

76, 66, 86 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Goldust with Marlena Vs. Savio Vega

A pretty short but intense match up. Goldust got some huge heat here along side Marlena while Savio Vega got a decent pop.This one started off with an intense brawl as Savio Vega didn't fall for Goldust's mind games and straight up gave Goldust a butt kicking in the beginning of this one. The match went out to the floor where Goldust send Savio to the steel ring steps! Marlena even got a few shots in on Savio behind the referee's back. Goldust pounded Savio in the corner using stomps and chokes on Vega as McMahon and Ross really hyped Goldust's new aggressive attitude saying that Goldust has become alot more violent since his feud with "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon. Savio was able to make a come back Goldust headed up top and missed a big elbow drop. The fiery Puerto Rican gave Goldust everything he had and came close to gaining the win several times. Savio went to finish Goldust off with a suplex but Goldust countered and took Savio out with the Curtain Call for the win. Afterwards Goldust and Marlena celebrated as we went to a commercial break.

79, 77, 81 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

It's Vader Time!

Bret "The Hitman" Hart's music hits the arena to a huge ovation as Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break. Bret Hart came down to the ring in street clothing looking like he has alot on his mind. Hart asked for a microphone while Vince and JR kept hyping Hart and Vader Sunday night for the first and maybe last time ever.

Bret Hart- Sunday night I take on Vader for the very first time ever. And it seems that James E. Cornette and Vader are thinking that Vader is just going to run right over me come In Your House. Vader you are bigger than me and you have caused alot of chaos in the short time that you have been here in the World Wrestling Federation. But Vader you're forgetting the fact that I am a former three time WWF Champion. I have beaten everyone these is to beat in the WWF. And come Sunday night I will beat you. Vader your size and power over me won't mean a thing. Because in the end I will be the one with my arm raised high in the air. I haven't been in a match since Wrestlemania XII and Vader I will be coming out on top this Sunday night. The whole world is going to see you go down Vader. Whether I pin you or make you submit to the Sharpshooter. It really doesn't matter to me. But in the end there will be one winner and that will be me! Because I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Bret Hart stands in the ring as the fans cheer....... It looks like "The Hitman" is going to talk some more but Vader's music hits the arena to some huge heat from the fans in Pittsburgh. Instead of Vader, It's James E. Cornette who comes down to the ring. Cornette gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone. Bret Hart stares down Cornette while the crowd boos.

Bret Hart- Cornette what do you want? I know Vader is here! Does he need to send you out here instead of being a man and coming here himself?

James E. Cornette- Bret Hart you ain't got to worry about Vader. He's in the back relaxing. Bret Hart I came out here to address you. It seems to me that you're awfully confident about your match with Vader this Sunday night. Bret Hart you really think you're going to be able to beat Vader this Sunday night? You think you're going to be able to put away the four hundred fifty eight pound monster? Bret Hart you have had one hell of a run here in the WWF but it's all going to come to an end this Sunday night. The sight everyone is going to see will be you laid out flat on your back on the canvas with the man they call Vader standing over you. You have had a great career in the World Wrestling Federation but Sunday night it's going to be Vader time! Bret Hart your world will come to an end Sunday night! In one corner it's going to be the man they call Vader and in the other corner it's going to be you. And when it's all said and done, Vader will be the one left standing. He's just too powerful for you Hart! Vader is going to make a name for himself by ending your career! You will be no more! Vader is going to show everyone what a monster he is by taking out another big star. He took out Yokozuna and Sunday night he's going to take you out! I promise the world it's going to happen! Bret Hart there will be nowhere to run when you're looking into the eyes of the demon known as Vader!

Bret Hart- James E. Cornette you think I'm going to be running away from Vader? I have never run away from anything in my entire life! James E. Cornette you're going to be there at ringside Sunday night when I go one on one with Vader. And you're going to see Vader lose! If I have things my way, He'll tap out like a little baby to the Sharpshooter!

James E. Cornette- That ain't gonna happen Hart! You won't be able to lock Vader into the Sharpshooter! It won't be possible! Bret Hart you have no chance in hell against Vader! You won't be able to beat him! Your career will end! And I'm going to be at ringside when it happens! Camp Cornette will be the elite force in the WWF! Vader will be the man when he ends your career Hitman! I'm confident in the abilities of Vader! You know what? I want to get a shot in on you before you leave the WWF forever!

The crowd is in shock as Cornette gets all fired up and slaps "The Hitman" across the face! Hart responds by decking Cornette with a right hand that knocks Cornette down on his ass! The fans roar as Hart grabs Cornette's legs. Hart locks Cornette into the Sharpshooter! Cornette screams and taps out! The crowd suddenly boos as Vader comes running down from the back! Vader gets in the ring but Bret sees him and breaks the hold. Hart goes right after Vader and both men start slugging it out! Both Hart and Vader get shots in on each other with neither man getting the advantage! Vader goes for a wild right hand but Bret ducks it and hammers Vader in the face! Hart backs Vader into the corner and nails Vader with huge right hands! Vader seems to be going down when Cornette sneaks a low blow in on Bret Hart! Hart falls down to the canvas! Vader lifts Hart up and powerbombs Hart! Cornette calls for the Vader Bomb as Vader taunts the crowd. Vader drags Hart to the corner and climbs the second turnbuckle and comes off it with the Vader Bomb to "The Hitman"! The fans boo as Hart is laid out! Officials come running down from the back to make sure Vader doesn't get more shots in on Hart. Vader and Cornette head to the back while the officials check on Hart. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with the officials asking for medical attention for Bret Hart as the announcers speculate if he'll be able to wrestle this Sunday night at In Your House.

Bret Hart lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Marc Mero

Mero and Jarrett put on a great match here. The crowd was into everything these two men did right from the beginning when Jarrett attacked Mero from behind. Mero threw Jarrett out to the floor and hit big somersault plancha to Double J out on the floor! Vince and JR hyped the big rematch between Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Marc Mero this Sunday night on Pay Per View. Mero and Jarrett went back to the ring where Jarrett hit a big swinging neck breaker to "The Wildman" for a close near fall. Jarrett worked over Marc Mero's legs trying to soften Mero up for Jarrett's Figure Four. Jarrett went for the Figure Four several times here but Mero kept reversing it into pin fall situations. Mero was finally able to make his come back after nailing Jarrett with a big time tornado DDT! Mero followed up with a few drop kicks and high back body drop! Mero used a few high risk maneuvers on Jarrett but Jarrett kept kicking out. Mero went for a clothesline but Jarrett ducked and the referee got nailed. Jarrett went to attack Mero but Mero took Jarrett down with a samoan drop. Mero headed up top and hit the Wild Thing to Jarrett but there was no referee to make the count! Hunter Hearst Helmsley then came running down from the back! Helmsley got into the ring and nailed Mero with a kick to the back of the head! Helmsley lifted Mero up and delivered the Pedigree to Mero! Helmsley then fled the ring and headed to the back while Jarrett rolled over on top of Mero! The referee slowly stirred and counted the 1,2,3! The crowd booed as Jeff Jarrett got up to his feet and posed. Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with Jarrett posing while Marc Mero was left laid out.

86, 85, 87 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Three On Two!

We return from the commercial break with Sycho Sid's music hitting the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring looking like he's not in a good mood tonight as the announcers hype his recent feud with The Corporation. Sycho Sid was handed a microphone with the fans chanting "SID".

Sycho Sid- This goes out to The Corporation. It seems like Undertaker is set to go against Crush at In Your House this Sunday night. But it ain't going to happen! I want to get my hands on you Crush! And it'll be me not Undertaker who faces you! Crush you and The Corporation are a bunch of thugs who had to jump me to take me out! It didn't work because I am going to wrestle this Sunday night one way or another. I want Crush in the ring one on one! And Undertaker you can just skip out on the Pay Per View! Because you're not the man who's going to get in the ring with Crush. I am. And Undertaker if you get in my way you will get knocked down deadman!

Sycho Sid stands in the ring when suddenly the lights go out! The bells toll and then Undertaker's music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans. Undertaker walks down to the ring without manager Paul Bearer at his side as the fans cheer. Undertaker gets inside the ring and goes nose to nose with Sycho Sid. Undertaker grabs a microphone as Vince and Jim Ross wonder what's going to happen between these two monsters.

Undertaker- Sycho Sid you come out here and talk about punishing The Corporation but the fact is that you failed against them. Now it's time for them to go face to face with me. I'm the one who's going to take out The Corporation once and for all Sid. Sid if you try to stop me I'm going to have no other choice but to take you out and make you look into the eyes of the grim reaper!

Sycho Sid- Undertaker if you want a fight you're going to get one! I'm not afraid of you. Undertaker if you want a fight lets do it right now! I'll kick your dead ass all over this arena! And I will be the one who takes out The Corporation after I take you out big man!

Sid and Undertaker go face to face again neither men backing down. They look like their about to fight when Crush's music hits the arena to boos. Crush stands on the RAW entrance way with a microphone in his hand while Undertaker and Sid stare him down.

Crush- Hey if you two ladies don't mind I have a challenge in mind. It seems both you girls want a match with me? Well hey I'll accept. Why not make it a handicap match? You two against me and two members of The Corporation? If you aren't scared that is.........

Sycho Sid- Damn right I accept! I don't know about Taker but it's on!

Crush- Well moron Undertaker over there has to accept it too. Three on one would be too easy. What do you say Taker?

Undertaker nods his head and that looks like a yes!

Crush- Looks like you two are fixing to find out who my partners will be then.....

With that said, Kama and Chris Chavis come out of nowhere with steel chairs and attack Sid and Undertaker from behind! Chavis lays Undertaker out with a shot to the back while Kama drills Sid in the back with a shot taking Sid down! Crush comes down to the ring as Undertaker sits up! But Chavis soon drills Undertaker with a chair shot right to the head! Crush comes into the ring as Kama lifts Sid up.... Crush taunts Sid and lays him out with the Heart Punch! Chavis dragged Undertaker up and send him right into Kama's Supreme Driver! Undertaker and Sid are left laid out on the canvas as Crush grabs the microphone.

Crush- Sunday night it'll be me teaming with Chavis and Kama to take on you two! And boys the odds sure as hell are against you!

The crowd boos as the Corporation's music plays. Chavis, Kama and Crush leave the ring and head to the back while Sid and Undertaker are left laid out in the ring.

Interview with Razor Ramon

Our cameras then take us to the back where Dok Hendrix is standing by with the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon.

Dok Hendrix- I'm standing by with Razor Ramon and Razor what a night it's going to be for you tonight as you take on Sean Waltman and your WWF Intercontinental Championship will be on the line! Razor Ramon tonight can beat Sean Waltman?

Razor Ramon- Dok Hendrix how stupid are you chico? Every time Waltman and I have gotten into the ring it's always been with me beating the kid up and throwing him around the ring like a rag doll. Ain't no way he's going to take the belt off of around my waist Hendrix.

Dok Hendrix- Razor this Sunday night it'll be you and Steve Austin one on one for the title. Last week Steve Austin cost you a match against the man they call Vader and you're certainly not happy about that.

Razor Ramon- Of course I'm not happy you moron! I had Vader right where I wanted him until Austin came down to the ring and stuck his nose in my business. Everyone knows I would have lifted Vader's fat butt off the ground and dropped him down with Razor's Edge!

Dok Hendrix- Steve Austin is scheduled to be here tonight, What will happen if he gets involved in your match tonight?

Razor Ramon- If Austin comes down to the ring tonight I'm gonna smack him around! I don't care if it's him, Waltman and DiBiase trying to take this gold off of around my waist. It isn't going to happen. Austin come on down to this ring tonight and lets see if you're going to be able to take me out again!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for your comments and fans up next it's Razor Ramon taking on Sean Waltman!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Razor Ramon© Vs. Sean Waltman with Ted DiBiase

Waltman and Razor Ramon put on another great match up. The crowd was into this one right from the start when Waltman snatched the Intercontinental Championship and went parading around the ring with it. Razor didn't like that and drilled Waltman with a huge right hand! Razor dominated Waltman in the beginning throwing Waltman around the ring smacking Waltman with right hands and even tossing the 210 pounder out to the floor! Razor and Waltman got into a intense brawl out on the floor that ended up with Waltman sending Razor right into the steel steps! Waltman then came back into the ring and hit a somersault plancha to "The Bad Guy"! Waltman took Razor back into the ring and worked over Razor using his educated feet to score a couple near falls on Ramon. DiBiase even got involved by choking Razor on the apron when the referee had his back turned! Waltman continued gaining several near falls on Ramon but Razor kept kicking out. Razor soon made his come back after delivering a huge back suplex off of the top turnbuckle! Razor followed up by using his usual trademark maneuvers on Waltman scoring very close 2 counts on his former friend. Razor soon called for Razor's Edge to a huge ovation from the crowd! But Ted DiBiase got up on the apron distracting referee Tim White! Steve Austin then came running down from the back with a steel chair! Austin came into the ring with the chair and took a swing looking to hit Razor, But Razor shoved Waltman right in the way and Austin ended up drilling Waltman with a chair shot! Razor then threw Austin out to the floor and knocked DiBiase off the apron! Razor lifted Waltman up and delivered Razor's Edge to Waltman! Razor covered and got the win! Afterwards, Austin tried to get into the ring but Ramon took the steel chair and armed himself with it. DiBiase and Austin helped Waltman to the back while Razor posed to a huge ovation from the crowd.

89, 91, 86 ***3/4

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Al Snow defeats both Chris Jericho and Lance Storm with the Million Dollar Dream! (Superstars 4/14/96)

Diesel and Michaels collide!

Monday Night Raw comes back on the air with Diesel's music hitting the arena to boos from the fans here in Pittsburgh. Diesel came down to the ring with a smile on his face as Vince and JR hyped his big match with Shawn Michaels this Sunday night. Diesel posed in the ring as pyros went off behind him and from the rafters. Diesel asked for a microphone while the crowd continued to boo "Big Daddy Cool".

Diesel- So we're six days away from In Your House. We're six days away from the night where I will once again be crowned WWF Champion. Shawn Michaels last Monday night the whole world saw me leave you laid out flat on your back with the Jackknife. And it will happen once again this Sunday night. Sunday night the end of the match will be me standing over your body holding the WWF Championship high in the air. Shawn this Sunday night everyone is going to see me once again become the WWF Champion. Shawn do you really think you're going to be able to beat me? You think you're somehow going to beat "The Genetic Wonder"? Come on Shawn, We both know you have no chance in hell. I'm bigger, Stronger and badder than you! Shawn this Sunday night will be my night. It will be the night where your era ends. Where the Kliq dies. It will be a slow and painful death but the Kliq will die. Your title reign will come to an end. Shawn you have beaten everyone that you've faced except for one man. One man who you haven't been able to beat and that man is me HBK. Shawn last year I destroyed you at Wrestlemania. I walked out still the champion while you walked out a loser. What makes you think that it's going to change? You think you're going to be able to pull off a miracle? Shawn you're a deer stuck in the headlight and that truck that's going to run you over will be full of diesel power! What are you going to do when I run over you this Sunday night Shawn? You might as well hand the title over to me because Sunday night you don't want to be left down and bloodied! And Shawn when it's over you will never ever come back! And...........

Diesel's interrupted by the music of the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels which hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the RAW entrance way with a microphone in his hand as Diesel just smirks.

Shawn Michaels- Diesel I was in the back and I couldn't help but over hear your little comments. Diesel you did leave the "Heart Break Kid" laid out last week but that was only once. This Sunday night when the title is on the line don't expect HBK to show any mercy on you Diesel. You turned your back on me and the Kliq and now we want revenge big man! So this Sunday night you might think you have an edge over me but you don't. I'm going to be more vicious and more violence than you can ever imagine. Diesel I'm willing to do anything and everything it takes to walk out still the champion. And Diesel if that means taking you out once and for all then so be it! Diesel it's all about the title and Sunday night only one man will walk out as the champion. And that will be me Diesel. What are you going to do this Sunday when I'm coming after you? What are you going to do when I knock your teeth right down your throat?

Diesel- That ain't happening Shawn! No way! Shawn there's no way you're going to nail me with Sweet Chin Music boy toy! You're going to be in for the fight of your life this Sunday night! I will walk out as the champion! Shawn it's my time! No your's! I'm gonna step into the ring and destroy you! Take you apart piece by piece! And you know something Shawn? If you're feeling so cocky why don't you come down to this ring right now? Lets see how cocky you'll be when I leave you laying for the second week in a row! Are you man enough to come down here right now and face me? We don't have to wait until Sunday night Shawn!

Michaels looks at the crowd who cheers him on...... Michaels wastes no time and comes sprinting down to the ring! Michaels gets into the ring and it's on! He and Diesel trade blows as the fans roar! Diesel gets the better of Michaels with a knee to Michaels' gut! Diesel hits a elbow to the back of Michaels' head that sends Michaels to the corner. Diesel hammers away on Michaels in the corner with right hands! Diesel uses his knees driving it to Michaels' midsection over and over again! Diesel then uses back elbow shots to Michaels' face! Diesel sends Michaels to the opposite corner and charges but Shawn moves out of the way and Diesel hits the corner hard! Michaels goes for Sweet Chin Music as Diesel comes out of the corner but Diesel ducks it and almost takes Michaels' head off with a clothesline! Officials come running down from the back as Diesel lifts Michaels up..... Diesel goes for the Jackknife but Michaels slips out of it and hammers away on Diesel! Michaels clotheslines Diesel out to the floor and almost falls out himself but he skins the cat back into the ring! The officials hold back Diesel who's trying to come into the ring........ Michaels though doesn't want to have Diesel held back and Michaels dives over the top rope all the way out to the floor onto Diesel and the officials! Monday Night Raw goes off the air with the officials trying to hold back Michaels and Diesel as McMahon screams saying this is what we'll see Sunday night!

Overall Rating- 79

TV Rating- 7.86

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.89

Attendance- 6,046

Ticket Sales- $241,840

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Goldust

"We won the head-to-head with Monday Nitro in the ratings!"- Sophie

user posted image

Current Card

Ultimate Warrior Vs. Chris Candido

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Crush, Kama and Chris Chavis

So Warrior will face Chris Candido? Well, Candido should be able to lift up the match quality that Warrior usually produces but i doubt that whoever would have face him would have stood much of a chance of winning the fight.