World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: February 26, 1996

Tonight we come to you live from Chicago and what a huge main event the WWF has in store for the fans. Diesel and ShawnMichaels team up to face Owen Hart and British Bulldog! And the WWF Tag Team Championship will be on the line!

Plus tonight we'll hear from Marlena! Marlena says she has a very big offer for Razor Ramon! What will this offer be? Tune in to find out!

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Sean Waltman, Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns and Bob Holly

Al Snow Vs. Marc Mero

Yokozuna Vs. Mabel

Marty Jannetty Vs. Crush

Shawn Michaels and Diesel Vs. Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship!

Plus Sycho Sid, Razor Ramon, Jeff Jarrett and much more!

Guest meripu1

I cantw ait for this weeks Raw now. Mostly for the main event as that amtch should be awesome and could start something up for WrestleMania for the tag champions.

user posted image

Date: February 26, 1996

Attendance: 7,548

Ticket Sales: $301,920

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Owen Hart and British Bulldog defending the WWF Tag Team Championship against Diesel and Shawn Michaels!

Sean Waltman, Chris Chavis and Kama with Ted DiBiase Vs. Bob Holly and Smoking Gunns

A good way to open up Monday Night Raw here. The Corporation isolated Bart Gunn early on and took turns beating down the former two time WWF Tag Team Champion. At times they would triple team Bart Gunn and even Ted DiBiase would get involved in the match! Bart Gunn was able to make the tag to Bob Holly after taking down Chavis and then Kama with a clothesline. Waltman ran in and got taken down by a huge clothesline from Bart allowing Holly to get the hot tag. Bob Holly got the hot tag and came into the ring cleaning house. Holly took out all three men and all hell broke loose and all six men got in the ring going at it. Smoking Gunns ended up out on the floor battling Kama and Chris Chavis leaving Bob Holly alone with his former tag partner Sean Waltman. Holly had things going his way after taking down Waltman with the Race Car Slam. Holly covered but Waltman somehow kicked out at 2. Holly slammed Waltman down and headed up top..... Holly came off the top as Waltman got up to his feet, Waltman drilled Holly with the Six Kick (1+2+3 =6 get it?) for the 1,2,3! Afterwards The Corporation headed to the back as Smoking Gunns checked on Bob Holly.

73, 71, 75 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marlena has an offer for "The Bad Guy".

Monday Night Raw returns from the break with the music of Goldust hitting the arena to boos from the crowd. But instead of Goldust coming out to the ring it's his manager Marlena. Marlena walks down to the ring as the announcers wonder why she's coming out here.

Marlena- Goldust couldn't be here tonight because he has a very big movie premier to attend but I came out here to talk business with Razor Ramon. Razor Ramon at Wrestlemania XII you'll be going against Goldust in a rematch for the Intercontinental Championship. Razor Ramon you do not want to get in the ring with Goldust. Because if you get in the ring with you he'll beat you just like he did when he took the belt from you. Razor Ramon I want you to come out here and hear my offer for you. Goldust still wants you. He doesn't want to hurt you. You could star in one of his movies. Just forget about the match. Razor Ramon come down to the ring and just hear me out.

Razor Ramon's music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. "The Bad Guy" walks down to the ring in street clothing as the crowd goes wild chanting "Razor". Ramon gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone while he stares down Marlena.

Marlena- Razor I'm glad you came down here and decided to hear my offer. As we know at Wrestlemania XII you will get your big rematch with Goldust. But Razor I'm here to offer you something else. Razor Ramon instead of facing Goldust at Wrestlemania XII you get to star in one of "shattered dreams" productions movies. Directed by myself and Goldust. Razor Ramon we could make a star. All you have to do is to forget about your match with Goldust at Wrestlemania XII. What do you think?

Razor Ramon- You must be stupid or something right? You think Razor Ramon's just gonna give away his Intercontinental Championship rematch at Wrestlemania XII? You think I want to be in a movie with that sick freak Goldust? Marlena you tell Goldust that at Wrestlemania XII he better come to Anaheim prepared for the toughest fight he's ever had. Goldust I'm gonna beat you all over California chico! If you think you're going to keep my Intercontinental Championship then you're dead wrong. Goldust you can send this chica down here and try to negotiate for you but the bottom line is Razor Ramon will get the gold back at Wrestlemania XII. And no one is going to stop me! Not even you! Hell if you try to get involved at Wrestlemania, Marlena I won't be a gentlemen! You get in my way and I'll have no other choice but to deliver some Razor's Edge to you!

The fans go wild as Razor Ramon threatens Marlena. But the crowd then changes into boos as Goldust comes running down to the ring with the Intercontinental Championship in his hand! Goldust gets inside the ring and goes to nail Ramon from behind but Ramon sees Goldust coming and decks Goldust with a right hand! The fans go wild as Razor Ramon stomps down on Goldust. Marlena tries to get involved but Razor shoves her down! Goldust backs up into the corner and begs Razor off! Razor responds by beating the holy hell out of Goldust with right hands! Razor grabs the Intercontinental Championship and measures Goldust as Goldust comes out of the corner.... Before Razor can use the belt on Goldust, Marlena kicks Razor in between the legs with a low blow! Goldust then comes out of the corner and clotheslines Ramon down! Goldust grabs the Intercontinental Championship! Ramon gets up and Goldust nails him right in between the eyes with the title knocking Razor out! Goldust stomps down on Razor as the crowd boos. Goldust gives the belt to Marlena and grabs the microphone.

Goldust- Razor Ramon you should have done things the easy way but instead you chose to do them the hard way. Now we're gonna have to do things the hard way. You could have just accepted me but instead of wanted to keep your so called "tough guy" image for all these fans. Well come Wrestlemania XII I'm leaving as the Intercontinental Champion one way or another. And then and only then you will never forget the name of.......... Gol..........Dust!

The crowd boos as Goldust's music hits the arena. Marlena and Goldust head to the back as Razor Ramon is left laid out in the ring.

Interview with Diesel

Right after the Goldust/Razor segment we're taken to the interview area backstage where Dok Hendrix is standing by with "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel!

Dok Hendrix- Vince and JR I'm standing by with Diesel. And Diesel tonight is going to be a big night for you. First of all you team up with Shawn Michaels to face Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship. But last week I was interviewing you when you got a package sent to you by Undertaker. In the package there was a urn with ashes in it. And then a note by Undertaker saying your ashes would be in there as well! Diesel you seemed a bit disturbed by the actions of Undertaker last week. Your thoughts?

Diesel- A bit disturbed? Well how would like to have some freak send you a urn with ashes? Hell it could be from any body that sick bastard took! But Dok Hendrix you have to remember that I wasn't scared last week. Why would I be? Of some ashes? I was a bit shaken up but not scared. Undertaker the match between us is already set for Wrestlemania XII. And come March 24th I will destroy you. Undertaker at Wrestlemania XII everyone of these people will see Diesel stand over you victorious. Undertaker if you think your little tricks are going to scare me then you'll get the surprise of your life at Wrestlemania XII.

Dok Hendrix- Diesel as of late the crowd has been mixed with you. Some boo and some cheer you. You said that you don't care what they do. You said that all matters is the gold here in the WWF. Has this affected your friendship with Shawn Michaels?

Diesel- Of course not. Shawn Michaels and I are friends Dok. He knows that I did at Survivor Series was me proving to the world that I wasn't going to be the WWF's corporate puppet anymore. He supports me against Undertaker and if I need his help he'll back me up. But I won't be needing help against Undertaker. As far as the crowd goes. I told them. Stick your hand out to me and I'll slap it. If you don't then that's fine too. I still like getting cheers but I could care less about getting booed. All that matters here in the World Wrestling Federation is making money and becoming the WWF Champion. And Shawn knows that.

Dok Hendrix- Speaking of Shawn Michaels, Tonight you two team up to go for the WWF Tag Team Championship against Owen Hart and British Bulldog. You two are former two time tag team champions. And the big question is will you two beat Owen Hart and British Bulldog tonight? Can it happen?

Diesel- Shawn and I have beaten Owen Hart and British Bulldog before. And tonight will be no different. Tonight me and HBK are going to walk out to that ring and dominate Owen Hart and Davey Boy. Tonight "The Dudes With Attitude" are going to become the new tag team champions for a third time!

Dok Hendrix- Diesel we learned that Undertaker has not been seen all day. Your thoughts? Could Undertaker show up tonight?

Diesel- Dok Hendrix look at me, Do I look like I care? Look at me. Do I look scared of Undertaker? Undertaker I know you're somewhere in this arena. And I could care less! Undertaker you try something tonight during my match and you'll regret it forever! I promise you that.

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for the comments Diesel, Fans do not go anywhere because up next "The Wildman" Marc Mero is in action!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero Vs. Al Snow with Ted DiBiase

Mero and Al Snow had one heck of a match up. Mero started off red hot taking care of Al Snow and throwing Snow out to the floor following up with a big plancha to Ted DiBiase's hired gun. But when the action went back into the ring Al Snow was able to out wrestle Mero and take "The Wildman" down. Snow used various submission holds on Mero trying to get Mero to give it up but Mero always refused. Snow continued beating away on Mero and at times even Ted DiBiase himself would get involved. Mero though fought back after delivering a huge DDT to Snow. Mero continued his momentum by getting a few close near falls on Al Snow. Mero send Snow for the ride and caught Snow coming off the ropes with a huge samoan drop! Mero headed up top! But Hunter Hearst Helmsley came running down from the back and threw Mero off the top turnbuckle sending Mero onto the ropes causing referee Tim White to call for the bell giving Marc Mero the win as a result of a disqualification! Helmsley then came into the ring and ran right over Mero with a clothesline! Helmsley stomped away on Mero while Ted DiBiase and Al Snow headed to the back. Helmsley dragged Mero up to his feet and planted Mero with the Pedigree right in the center of the ring! Helmsley stood over Mero to boos from the crowd as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

80, 72, 88 ***1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett attacks Sid!

Monday Night Raw returns from the break with Sycho Sid in the back. Sid is looking for Jeff Jarrett! Sid asks a few of the stage crew if they seen Jarrett but they say Jeff Jarrett has yet to arrive. Sid continues looking for Jarrett and makes his way to the locker rooms. Sid opens the door to his locker room and he gets nailed over the head with a guitar laying him out! The camera then shows Jeff Jarrett standing front of the door! Jarrett lays some shots in on Sid while Sid is out cold!

Jeff Jarrett- Sid I said I was going to teach you a lesson and that's what I'm going to do you stupid bastard! Let this be a preview of what's going to happen to you! I'm not done by a long yet! Not by a long shot! Things are going to change and I'm going to start with you!

Jeff Jarrett walks right over Sid as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with a shot of Sycho Sid being laid out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Yokozuna Vs. Mabel

This one wasn't pretty. It's 600 pounds of Yokozuna taking on 568 pounds of Mabel. The match was just both men slugging away at each other in the beginning. Both men tried to slam each other but couldn't. They went back to slugging it out in the corner with Mabel getting a bit of a advantage over Yokozuna. Mabel was able to avalanche Yokozuna in the corner three times and follow up with a big clothesline putting Yokozuna down! Mabel headed up top! Mabel went for a Big Splash off of the top turnbuckle but Yokozuna moved out of the way and Mabel went crashing to the canvas! Yokozuna followed up with a legdrop to Mabel and scored the 1,2,3! Afterwards Yokozuna celebrated his big win while the referee checked on Mabel. Yokozuna headed to the back but before he got there Vader attacked Yokozuna on the entry way! Vader hit Yokozuna with a stiff clothesline putting Yokozuna down! Vader stomped away on Yokozuna! But it didn't last for too long because officials and road agents came down and pulled Vader off of Yokozuna! McMahon mentioned that Vader versus Yokozuna has been signed for Wrestlemania XII. Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with the officials and road agents keeping Vader and Yokozuna apart!

75, 79, 68 *1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sid gets even with Jarrett!

We return from the commercial break with Jeff Jarrett getting ready to leave the building. Jarrett seems to be in a hurry and rightfully so after what he did to Sycho Sid. Jeff Jarrett goes to the parking area where his driver and his limo are at.

Jeff Jarrett- Put my bags in the truck and hurry up!

Jarrett gets inside the car while the driver puts the bags in the trunk. Before the driver can do anything else he is attacked from behind by Sycho Sid! Sid tosses the driver aside!

Jeff Jarrett- Hurry up you moron!

Sid grabs a steel pipe and nails Jarrett's window with it! The glass shatters as Jarrett screams. Jarrett goes out to the door as Sid starts destroying more windows with the pipe! Sid sees Jarrett and goes after Jarrett with the steel pipe in hand! Jarrett tries to beg off Sid but Sid nails Jarrett in the ribs with the steel lead pipe! Sid throws the pipe down and grabs Jarrett by the hair and nails Double J with a right hand! Sid pounds away on Jarrett with right hands! Jarrett tries to escape but Sid slams Jarrett on the hood of the car! Sid mounts on top of Jarrett and nails Jarrett with right hands on top of the limo! Officials come down to the scene and pull Sid off of Jarrett. Jarrett gets inside the limo in the drivers seat and starts it up! Jarrett drives off in a hurry while Sid shouts that he's not done with Jarrett eighter!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Crush Vs. Marty Jannetty

Crush dominated this entire match up. Jannetty barely got a few shots in on the dangerous convict. Crush pounded away on Jannetty and worked over Jannetty's back. Jim Ross said he got word that President Gorilla Monsoon has signed Ahmed Johnson versus Crush for Wrestlemania XII! After taking a beating, Jannetty tried to fight back and actually got a few shots in on Crush. Jannetty had Crush down after delivering the Rocker Dropper. But Jannetty decided to go up top! Jannetty went for the Flying Fist Drop but Crush put his foot on the way and Jannetty went face first into Crush's boot! Crush then quickly drilled Jannetty with the Heart Punch! Crush covered for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Crush called for one more Heart Punch! Crush lifted Jannetty up and set him up for the Heart Punch! But before Crush could do anymore damage to Jannetty, Ahmed Johnson came running down to the ring with a steel chair in hand! Crush quickly fled the ring as Ahmed Johnson stood in the ring with the steel chair!

69, 65, 74 *3/4

Razor Ramon has a surprise for Goldust!

After the match we're taken to the back where we see Razor Ramon getting ready to leave the building. Todd Pettengill catches up to Razor Ramon.

Todd Pettengill- Razor! Razor! Earlier tonight you were attacked by Goldust but what are you leaving the building? What's going on?

Razor Ramon- Chico don't ever go around running after me. Next time I see you running after me I will knock that stupid look right off your face! Got that?

Todd Pettengill- Yes sir.

Razor Ramon- You want to know what's going on? Man I just left the office of President Gorilla Monsoon. And Gorilla Monsoon has just said that at Wrestlemania XII Goldust and I are going to go at it in a Miami Street Fight! Goldust that means there won't be no disqualification, No stopping the match no matter how much you're beat up! Goldust at Wrestlemania XII chico not only is the belt coming back round my waist but you're never ever going to be the same again!

Todd Pettengill- Oh my God! A Miami Street Fight at Wrestlemania XII! Fans don't go anywhere because up next we'll hear from the tag team champions and James E. Cornette!

Razor Ramon gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Owen Hart, British Bulldog and James E. Cornette

We return from the break with Dok Hendrix standing by in the interview area backstage with James E. Cornette and the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions Owen Hart and British Bulldog.

Dok Hendrix- Owen Hart and British Bulldog tonight is going to be a big night for the both of you. You two prepare to defend the WWF Tag Team Championship against Diesel and Shawn Michaels. The last time you two faced Michaels and Diesel they beat you. Last week you two won the titles and now the big question is can you two retain them tonight?

James E. Cornette- Dok Hendrix how stupid are you? Can they retain the gold tonight? Of course they can! And they will! Tonight Diesel and Shawn Michaels have no chance in hell of winning the gold. You two might have gotten lucky last time but tonight there's no way we'll have new champions. Owen Hart and British Bulldog are the best tag team in the history of the World Wrestling Federation and they are the best tag team champions there has ever been! Tonight we're all going to see Owen Hart and British Bulldog walk out still the tag team champions!

Owen Hart- Shawn Michaels you and Diesel got lucky last time you two were in the ring with us. But tonight the gold is on the line and there's no way Bulldog and I are losing the titles to you two! Tonight Bulldog and myself are going to dominate you two punks and walk out with the titles still around our waists!

British Bulldog- Diesel and HBK you two might have beaten us last time but tonight's the night where Owen Hart and myself make an impact. We're going to show everyone in the WWF what we can do! Tonight we're walking into the ring with the titles and we're going to walk out of the ring with the gold! And there's nothing you can do about it!

Dok Hendrix- Fans there you have it! Up next it's the big tag team championship match up!

Owen Hart lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Diesel and Shawn Michaels Vs. Owen Hart and British Bulldog©

The crowd went wild during this one. Michaels and Diesel both got huge ovations from the sold out crowd while Owen Hart and British Bulldog got the biggest heat of the night. James E. Cornette was told that he's barred from ringside! Referees took Cornette to the back making this a fair match! It started off with Michaels and Diesel getting the best of Owen and Bulldog. Michaels out wrestled both Owen and Bulldog early on while Diesel used his power over both men. But Owen Hart and Bulldog would later be able to isolate Michaels and double team the "Heart Break Kid". Owen Hart and Bulldog took turns beating down Michaels while Diesel tried to get the fans behind HBK. Michaels was able to make the hot tag to Diesel after taking both Bulldog and Owen out with a double DDT. Diesel came running into the ring knocking down Bulldog and then Owen. Diesel pounded away on both men in the corner and hit his signature moves. Michaels ended up on the floor with Owen Hart leaving Diesel in the ring with Bulldog. Diesel send Bulldog for the ride and caught Bulldog coming off the ropes with a big boot to the face! Diesel signaled for the Jackknife Powerbomb! But referee Earl Hebner ended up out on the floor trying to separate Hart and Michaels from their vicious brawl. Diesel dragged Bulldog up to his feet and positioned him for the Jackknife but Undertaker's music hit the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Undertaker appeared on the entry way as Diesel threw Bulldog down. Diesel taunted Undertaker cursing at the man from the dark side. This allowed Bulldog to get a roll up on Diesel! Earl Hebner came back into the ring and counted 1,2,3! Hart and Bulldog grabbed their titles and headed to the back while Michaels came into the ring. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Diesel staring down Undertaker!

96, 98, 94 ****1\2

Owen Hart gained overness from this match.

British Bulldog gained overness from this match.

The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 6.90

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.67

Attendance- 5,028

Ticket Sales- $201,120

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.95

Attendance- 5,008

Ticket Sales- $200,320

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.35

Attendance- 452

Ticket Sales- $9,040

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

In other news- Tony Atlas has signed with ECW while Balls Mahoney has signed with LATMF. Al Snow has suffered a tricep strain and will be out for two months.

user posted image

Date: March 24th, 1996

Current Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Bret Hart© Vs. Shawn Michaels

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

WWF Monday Night Raw notes- The arena was pretty much sold out. The dark matches were

Dark Matches

1. The Godwinns defeated The Headbangers after Henry hit the Slop Drop to Mosh. Pretty short match.

2. Isaac Yankem DDS defeated Jake Roberts with the DDS. Yankem then got DDT'ed after the match by Jake.

3. Savio Vega defeated Skip with the Spinning Heel Kick. A decent match up. Savio nailed the Spinning Heel Kick out of nowhere for the win.

4. Jim Neidhart defeated Jean Pierre Lafitte. A decent match up. Neidhart wins via Hart Attack.

After the show went off the air Undertaker went to the back and Diesel/HBK stayed in the ring. HBK/Diesel posed for a bit before heading to the back. We were then ready for more matches.

Dark matches after Monday Night Raw went off the air

1. Sycho Sid defeated Goldust. Sid had the match won but Goldust used a low blow on Sid causing a DQ. Afterwards Sid beat the hell out of Goldust and Powerbombed the bizarre one.

2. Razor Ramon defeated Steve Austin with Razor's Edge. Pretty good match here. Austin and Ramon worked well together.

3. Undertaker defeated Vader another good match up. Undertaker won after Choke Slamming Vader. Afterwards Undertaker and Bearer posed and we were thanked for coming. A good show by the WWF even though there was no Bret Hart.

Top 5 Pops

1. Undertaker

2. Razor Ramon

3. Diesel

4. Shawn Michaels

5. Sycho Sid

Top 5 Heat

1. Owen Hart/British Bulldog

2. Goldust

3. Vader

4. Crush

5. Sean Waltman/Chris Chavis/Kama

user posted image

snapshot of the night

March, 1996

A look at the wrestling industry.

user posted image

World Wrestling Federation

Owner: Linda McMahon

Public Image: 68

Size: Global

Based In: America

Risk Level: 68

Production Values: 100

Merchandising: 100

Advertising: 100

Top 5 Faces

1. Shawn Michaels (98)

2. Undertaker (96)

3. Bret Hart (94)

4. Razor Ramon (91)

5. Rowdy Roddy Piper (88)

Top 5 Heels

1. Goldust (90)

2. British Bulldog (88)

3. Owen Hart (87)

4. Sean Waltman (84)

5. Vader (84)

user posted image

World Championship Wrestling

Owner: Ted Turner

Public Image: 27

Size: Global

Risk Level: 40

Production Values: 90

Top 5 Stars

1. Ric Flair (100)

2. Hulk Hogan (100)

3. Sting (100)

4. Randy Savage (97)

5. The Giant (91)

user posted image

Extreme Championship Wrestling

Owner: Paul Heyman

Public Image: 73

Size: Cult

Risk Level: 90

Production Values: 60

Top 5 Stars

1. Raven (76)

2. The Sandman (72)

3. Sabu (70)

4. Mikey Whipwreck (69)

5. Terry Funk (65)

user posted image

League Against The McMahon Family

Owner: Helen Pring

Public Image: 61

Size: Cult

Risk Level: 70

Production Values: 60

Top 5 Stars

1. The Sandman (72)

2. Bam Bam Bigelow (72)

3. Fabulous Moolah (71)

4. Sabu (70)

5. Smash (70)

Edited by Baby Hewey

Great report on the ratings, I don't think I've ever seen that done before.

And as for Albert, I ain't keen on him. I see him being used in the Corperation, basically as some muscle. But over than that, he's just, meh.

But Mania looks like it will solid. I can see a rematch between Owen and Bulldog against the Gunns, or maybe in a four way tag match. I was surprised Diesel never turned on Michaels either on Raw, as it would of made him a solid heel, which would get a better rating than a tweener

Guest meripu1

I liked Raw. You ar buidling up well to the big event and i am also interested in how the Tag title situation will unfold.

Good stuff with the ratings and the update, i really enjoyed reading it.

It was also interesting to see that WCW peaked at the start of the diary and has gone downhill since than whereas you have done just the opposite.

Edited by meripu1

user posted image

Date: March 3, 1996

Attendance: 7,513

Ticket Sales: $300,520

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Smoking Gunns taking on Chris Chavis and Kama in tag team action!

Albert Vs. Shawn Stasiak

Albert is one freaky looking guy. Stasiak took a beating through out the match up. Albert showed his power by holding Stasiak up in the air for about thirty seconds before slamming him down to the canvas with a gorilla press slam! Albert continued pounding away on the young Stasiak giving this kid a real beating. Albert finished Stasiak with a move called the A-Bomb by Cole and Kelly for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Albert dragged Stasiak up and drilled him with another A-Bomb! Albert lifted Stasiak up and tossed the young rookie out to the floor!

58, 45, 71 *

Albert debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Shawn Stasiak lost overness from this match.

Albert gained overness from this match.

It's Albert's Era!

Albert demanded a microphone to boos from the crowd.

Albert- Now what you people just saw right there was me destroy that man! Every WWF superstar who gets in my way will suffer destruction! I'm Albert and I'm in the World Wrestling Federation for one reason and one reason only. And that is to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. My time has come!

Albert drops the microphone down and poses to boos as Superstars goes to a commercial break.

Albert gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bob Holly Vs. Isaac Yankem DDS

Yankem and Holly had a pretty competitive match up. Yankem jumped Holly from behind to get things going but Holly didn't back off. Holly controlled the match in the beginning but he ended up running into a big boot from Yankem which turned the tide of the match in the evil dentists way. Yankem pounded away on Holly and beat him down. Yankem used power moves on Holly but nothing he did could put Bob Holly away. Holly was able to fight back and used his quickness to get the advantage over Yankem. Holly used clotheslines and even a drop kick but he couldn't put Yankem down. Yankem raked Holly in the eyes and went for the DDS but Holly countered and drove Yankem down to the canvas with the Race Car Slam for the 1,2,3. Afterwards Bob Holly posed to cheers from the crowd.

79, 67, 92 ***3/4

Video for Diesel versus Undertaker

A video is shown hyping the feud between Undertaker and Diesel. It shows what happened on Monday Night Raw when Undertaker distracted Diesel costing Diesel his match. What'll happen next between these two men?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jim Neidhart Vs. Mabel

A pretty good match up here considering who's involved. Neidhart started off trying to take the 568 pound Mabel off of his feet with clothesline attempts but it didn't work. Mabel tossed Neidhart aside and threw Neidhart to the corner. Mabel avalanched Neidhart three times in the corner! Mabel pounded away on Neidhart and got a couple near falls with a big belly to belly suplex and a bossman slam but Neidhart was able to kick out. Mabel continued beating Neidhart down and looked to finish Neidhart off after slamming down Neidhart. Mabel went up to the second turnbuckle and went for the Big Splash but Neidhart moved out of the way and the 1995 King Of The Ring crashed down to the canvas! Mabel stumbled up to his feet right into Neidhart's Hart Attack for the 1,2,3! Neidhart then headed to the back to cheers from the crowd.

73, 75, 71 *3/4

Interview with Kama, Chris Chavis and Ted DiBiase

We're taken to the interview area where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Kama, Chris Chavis and their manager Ted DiBiase.

Todd Pettengill- Kama and Chris Chavis today you two men take on the former WWF Tag Team Champions Smoking Gunns. Can you two beat the former two time WWF Tag Team champions on Superstars?

Ted DiBiase- Todd Pettengill what a stupid question. Of course Kama and Chris Chavis can beat Smoking Gunns. Smoking Gunns are nothing! Today Chris Chavis and Kama are going to run down those two losers! Billy and Bart you two might be former champions but Kama and Chris Chavis want the gold! And they're going to get their shot sooner or later!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the comments. Fans don't go anywhere because up next Smoking Gunns take on Chris Chavis and Kama!

Chris Chavis gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Smoking Gunns Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama with Ted DiBiase

Typical tag team match up. It started off with all four men going at it in a wild brawl but then Kama and Chavis were able to isolate Bart Gunn. Kama and Chavis pounded away on Bart keeping him from making the tag to Billy. They isolated Bart and would double team him behind the referee's back. Bart was able to finally make the hot tag to Billy after taking down Chavis and Kama with a double clothesline. Billy came into the ring and took down Kama and Chavis. Smoking Gunns made their come back beating down Kama and Chavis. Bart ended up on the floor with Kama leaving Chavis in the ring with Billy. Chavis sent Billy for the ride but ducked his head which allowed Billy to connect with the Rocker Dropper. Billy covered and scored the win for the Smoking Gunns! Superstars went off the air with Smoking Gunns celebrating.

75, 72, 79 **1\2

Overall Rating- 73

TV Rating- 2.90

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.92

Attendance- 5,049

Ticket Sales- $201,960

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"How about booking me against Sycho Sid? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like."- Vader

"Kama and Chris Chavis work well together as a team, it adds to their matches."- Pat Patterson

"Albert and Shawn Stasiak didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

user posted image

Date: March 4, 1996

Monday Night Raw is coming to you live from beautiful Miami, Florida and we're just weeks away from Wrestlemania XII! Tonight we're going to witness the contract signing between the World Wrestling Federation Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart and the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. This is the first time Hart and Michaels go face to face before their huge match up at Wrestlemania XII. What will happen? What will they say? You do not want to miss this historic moment between the two biggest stars in all of pro wrestling.

Tonight a huge tag team war will take place in the main event. It'll be Undertaker and Sycho Sid battling Diesel and Jeff Jarrett. Sid and Jarrett have been feuding for quite sometime while the problems between Diesel and Undertaker go way back. Last week Undertaker cost Diesel his match by distracting Diesel. What'll happen tonight? Can Diesel and Jeff Jarrett work together?

Razor Ramon makes his return to Miami tonight. Razor Ramon will no doubt have alot to say about his Miami Street Fight with Goldust at Wrestlemania XII.

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Albert Vs. Marty Jannetty

Owen Hart and British Bulldog Vs. Hakushi and Bob Holly

Jim Neidhart Vs. Steve Austin

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Billy Gunn

Plus Diesel and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Sycho Sid and Undertaker! The huge contract signing! And we'll hear from Yokozuna plus more!

Guest meripu1

Looking forward to Raw.

Im not to sure about this push of Albert as i never really liked him but, when he 'clicks' with an opponent, i will be interested to see what kind of match ratings he gets, then i will be able to make a proper decision about his push.

user posted image

Date: March 4, 1996

Attendance: 8,002

Ticket Sales: $320,080

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Undertaker and Sycho Sid teaming up to face Jeff Jarrett and Diesel!

Albert Vs. Marty Jannetty

Jannetty started off jumping the massive Albert. Jannetty nailed Albert with a couple right hands trying to take Albert off of his feet but to no avail. Jannetty tried a few clotheslines but Albert didn't feel a thing! Jannetty then charged off the ropes right into a huge clothesline from Albert! Albert threw Jannetty to the corner and beat the living hell out of the former tag team champion. Albert pounded on Jannetty showing no mercy on Jannetty. Albert showed off his amazing power by press slamming Jannetty quite easily! Albert continued showing off his power as he held Jannetty up in the air for about twenty seconds before taking Jannetty down with a double underhook suplex. Albert lifted Jannetty up and went for a torture rack type move but Jannetty got out of it and drilled Albert with a super kick to the face rocking down Albert. Jannetty used a couple drop kicks but he couldn't take down this beast of a man. Jannetty charged off the ropes right into a huge pump kick from Albert! Albert easily dragged Jannetty up and delivered the A-Bomb for the win! Afterwards Albert dragged Jannetty back up to his feet and delivered another A-Bomb! Albert stood tall in the ring to boos from the fans. Vince McMahon and Jim Ross were impressed by Albert's dominance over Marty Jannetty.

64, 53, 75 *3/4

Marty Jannetty lost overness from this match.

Interview with Yokozuna

We're taken to the interview area backstage where we see "handsome" Dok Hendrix standing by with the 600 pound Yokozuna!

Dok Hendrix- Vince and JR I'm standing by with Yokozuna. And Yokozuna Wrestlemania XII is going to be a big night for you. You'll be taking on the man they call Vader! This has got to be one of your biggest challenges to date. Yokozuna your thoughts?

Yokozuna- Dok Hendrix you're right. Vader is one of my biggest challenges to date here in my World Wrestling Federation career. But Vader at Wrestlemania XII I'm going to walk out to the ring and destroy you. And after I'm done with you I'm going to destroy James E. Cornette! And after Cornette is destroyed I'm going after Owen Hart and British Bulldog! I'm not going to rest until Camp Cornette is destroyed! And Vader I'm starting with you at Wrestlemania XII!

Dok Hendrix- Yokozuna after you're done with Camp Cornette what's next for your career here in the World Wrestling Federation?

Yokozuna- The one thing I been waiting ever since I lost it and that is the World Wrestling Federation Championship! I will have that belt around my waist once again Dok Hendrix!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for the comments, Fans don't go away because up next Owen Hart and British Bulldog take on the tough team of Bob Holly and Hakushi.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart and British Bulldog with James E. Cornette Vs. Bob Holly and Hakushi

This is a special non title match up. Vince and JR claimed that earlier in the night Owen Hart and Bulldog were insulting the fans which made Bob Holly respond and challenge both of them to a match. Owen and Bulldog said that Holly was a singles wrestler not a tag team wrestler. Well Hakushi ended up joining Holly and confronted Hart and Bulldog. Owen made sure to state that the titles wouldn't be on the line. Bulldog and Owen isolated Hakushi early in the match up and kept him away from Bob Holly. Owen and Bulldog took turns beating down Hakushi to the approval of James E. Cornette. Bulldog used power moves like a gorilla slam and his stalling vertical suplex while Owen used his quickness to connect with a spinning heel kick and a quick hurricanrana take over all for near falls. Owen Hart and Bulldog tried a double team clothesline late in the match but Hakushi ducked it and took both Hart and Bulldog down with a flying clothesline. Hakushi tagged Bob Holly into the ring! Holly came into the cleaning house! Holly knocked both Hart and Bulldog down with clotheslines. Holly then back dropped Owen and drop kicked Bulldog. Hakushi joined the fight and went after Owen Hart while Davey Boy Smith battled Bob Holly. Hakushi tossed Owen out to the floor and hit a big corkscrew plancha to Owen out on the floor! This left Holly all alone with Bulldog. Holly dominated Bulldog in the ring and took Bulldog down with a swinging neck breaker! Holly went for the Race Car Slam but Bulldog clubbed Holly in the back and send Holly to the steel ring post shoulder first! Holly then came out of the corner right into Bulldog's Running Powerslam! Bulldog covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Owen Hart, British Bulldog and James E. Cornette headed to the back victorious while Hakushi checked on Bob Holly.

86, 83, 89 ***3/4

Interview with Sycho Sid

We're taken to the back where we see Sycho Sid standing by.

Sycho Sid- Jeff Jarrett! Last week you wanted to attack me? You wanted to attack me from behind like a gutless coward? Well you got your's in the end didn't you? Jeff Jarrett let me make myself perfectly clear to you. You cost me the WWF Championship and now you must pay! Jeff Jarrett I want you in the ring at Wrestlemania XII! If you're man enough accept my challenge! You and I in the ring! Lets see who's coming out on top! As far as tonight's tag match goes. Undertaker I don't like you! But I respect you. And Diesel we've been in the ring before. Tonight if you get in my way I will show you why I am the master and the ruler of the world. Jeff Jarrett tonight you're also going to get a small preview of what's going to happen to you!

The scene fades with Sid looking intense as Monday night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Razor Ramon

We return from the commercial break with Vince McMahon standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Vince McMahon- Ladies and gentlemen I'm a moment I'm about to be joined by a man who's from this very town. He's from Miami, Florida. Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon!

The fans go wild as Razor Ramon's music hits the arena. Razor Ramon walks down to the ring with his usual cocky look on his face and with his toothpick in his mouth. Razor Ramon gets inside the ring and does his traditional "Razor's Edge" pose while pyro goes off behind him. The fans chant "Razor" as Vince McMahon prepares to speak.

Vince McMahon- Razor Ramon thank you for joining us tonight. And Razor Ramon last week you announced to the whole world that at Wrestlemania XII it'll be you and Goldust in a Miami Street Fight for the Intercontinental Championship! Razor Ramon what is a Miami Street Fight?

Razor Ramon- Are you dumb or something McMahon? A Miami Street Fight is just that. A street fight! Anything goes! Just like Miami! There won't be any mercy! Goldust will get the beating of a lifetime McMahon!

Vince McMahon- Razor Ramon last week Goldust and Marlena attacked you and left you laid out. At Wrestlemania XII Marlena will be in Goldust's corner. Can you overcome her interfere at Wrestlemania XII?

Razor Ramon- McMahon if Marlena gets in my way at Wrestlemania XII she will get knocked down it's as simple as that. Woman or not. I want my Intercontinental Championship back and that's just the way it is. Marlena if I was you I'd stayed out of the "Bad Guy's" way.

Vince McMahon- Razor Ramon what can we expect to see happen between you and Goldust at Wrestlemania XII?

Razor Ramon- McMahon everyone can expect the damnedest fight in the history of the WWF. I'm going to Wrestlemania XII to do two things. One is to win my Intercontinental Championship back and two is to make a man out of that freak Goldust! At Wrestlemania XII Goldust is going to be in for the toughest fight of his life. He will get a beating he'll never ever forget!

Vince McMahon- Thank you for the comments. Ladies and gentlemen Razor Ramon!

Razor Ramon's music hits the arena to cheers as Razor stays in the ring and poses to cheers from the fans while Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steve Austin with Ted DiBiase and Sean Waltman Vs. Jim Neidhart

Neidhart started off red hot taking Austin down with big right hands. Waltman tried to get involved but Neidhart knocked him right off the apron! Neidhart pounded away on Austin in the corner but thanks to some distraction from DiBiase, Waltman was able to come into the ring and take Neidhart down with a big facebuster which only got 2 for Austin somehow. Austin worked over Neidhart's lower back and used a abdominal stretch to try to get the win but the big animal Neidhart was able to throw Austin right down! But again DiBiase distracted the referee and this time Waltman tripped Neidhart! Austin continued beating down Neidhart and stomped away on Neidhart in the corner like a rabid animal. Austin got a couple close near falls on Neidhart but "The Anvil" kept kicking out of everything Austin had to offer. Austin had Neidhart down but headed up top. Austin went for a splash off the top but Neidhart rolled out of the way and Austin went crashing to the canvas! This allowed Neidhart to fight back! Neidhart hit Austin with right hands and took Austin down with a stiff clothesline. Neidhart then connected with a powerslam but Austin kicked out. Neidhart dropped Austin across the ropes and called for the Hart Attack! But again Ted DiBiase got up on the apron! Waltman came into the ring but this time Neidhart nailed Waltman with a clothesline putting Waltman inside out! Neidhart though turned around right into Stone Cold Stunner! Austin covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Waltman came back into the ring and he and Austin stomped away on Neidhart! But before they could do anymore damage to Neidhart, Jake "The Snake" Roberts came running down from the back with a steel chair! Waltman and Austin quickly left the ring as Roberts checked on Neidhart. Ted DiBiase vowed that there would be hell to pay for Roberts!

78, 77, 79 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson shows Crush a preview of Wrestlemania XII!

We return from the break with the music of The Corporation hitting the arena to boos from the crowd. Crush comes down to the ring all alone to boos from the crowd. Fans chant "jail bird" over and over again as Crush gets inside the ring and poses.

Crush- As of late me and a certain individual have been going at it. You know him as Ahmed Johnson. Ahmed Johnson you want to come out here and beat me up? Well that ain't happening. And you want to know why I been beating the living hell outta you? It isn't because of your little undefeated streak. Ahmed Johnson these people love you. They used to love me at one time. But that all changed. These morons turned on me. And one day they'll turn on you too! But I'm not here to talk about these morons that chant "jail bird" over and over again at me. Because everyone knows I was jailed. And while I was jailed no one tried to mess with me! I am the toughest man in the World Wrestling Federation. I am not scared of anyone. And Ahmed Johnson I want you in the ring! We got our match coming up at Wrestlemania XII and that isn't going to be a match. It'll be a fight! And there will be one winner and one winner only. And that'll be me! Ahmed Johnson all of this has been a game and at Wrestlemania XII I'm going to end it. I almost ended your career a few weeks ago and come Wrestlemania XII I'm going to end it for real! I know you're here tonight and I want to give you a small taste of Wrestlemania XII. So why don't you come out to this ring and fight this inmate? Or are you too scared?

Crush stands in the ring waiting. Ahmed Johnson's music then hits the arena to a great ovation from the crowd and out comes Ahmed Johnson! Johnson storms down to the ring and the fight is on! Johnson and Crush trade right hands with the advantage going in Johnson's favor! Johnson knocks Crush down! Crush gets up and Johnson knocks him back down! Crush again staggers up to his feet and Johnson clotheslines Crush down! Johnson drags Crush up to his feet and positions Crush for the Pearl River Plunge but Crush low blows Johnson! Crush clotheslines Johnson down and puts the boots to Ahmed Johnson! Crush lifts Ahmed Johnson up and sends Johnson to the corner. Crush hammers away on Johnson with right hands to the ribs. Crush jabs Johnson's ribs! Crush sends Johnson to the opposite corner and comes charging at Johnson but Johnson moves out of the way and Crush goes crashing into the turnbuckle! Johnson follows up with a stiff clothesline to Crush! Johnson sends Crush out to the floor with a clothesline! Ahmed Johnson goes out to the floor after Crush. Johnson goes to send Crush to the steel steps but Crush reverses it and Ahmed Johnson hits the steel ring steps! Crush lifts Johnson up and sends Johnson right into the steel ring post face first! Crush grabs the ring bell from the time keeper. Crush goes to nail Johnson with it but Johnson ducks! Johnson then nails Crush grabs the bell and nails Crush with it! Johnson rams Crush into the steel ring post! Ahmed Johnson grabs a steel chair! Crush sees Johnson coming at him with the chair and hops the guardrail! Crush yells something that is bleeped out at Johnson! Johnson hops the guardrail and Crush starts running! Johnson chases Crush all the way out of sight! We're taken to the back where we see Crush running! Not too far behind him is Ahmed Johnson! We then see Crush getting into the parking area! Crush tries to get inside a car but Ahmed Johnson catches up to Crush! Johnson grabs Crush and throws Crush into some trash cans! Ahmed Johnson grabs a trash can and nails Crush over the head with it! Johnson then rams Crush head first into the car! Johnson puts Crush on top of the hood and goes up with Crush..... Ahmed Johnson delivers the Pearl River Plunge on top of the car hood to Crush! Crush is out cold as Ahmed Johnson gets up off the car.

Ahmed Johnson- Crush you wanna end my career? Well I just came a step closer to ending your's! At Wrestlemania XII I will show no mercy to you! You're gonna go down! Ahmed Johnson stares down Crush who's out cold on top of the dented hood. Johnson heads off as the camera shows Crush again down and out. We go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Billy Gunn

Helmsley continues getting better heat with the fans each and every time he's out there. The fans were behind Billy Gunn here. Gunn started off knocking Helmsley down with right hands and clotheslines. The fight ended up out on the floor where Helmsley got the upperhand after sending Billy Gunn face first to the steel ring post. Helmsley then suplexed Gunn out on the floor before putting Gunn back into the ring. Helmsley worked over Gunn's injured back using a few suplexes one right after the other. Helmsley even dropped his knee right across Gunn's back. Helmsley continued working over Gunn's back but he couldn't put the tough cowboy away. Helmsley went for the Pedigree late in the match but Gunn countered and sent Helmsley to the steel ring post with a catapult! Gunn followed up with a high back body drop and a big drop kick to Helmsley! Billy Gunn continued beating down Helmsley gaining a few near falls over the blue blood snob. Gunn kicked Helmsley in the gut and set Helmsley up for the Rocker Dropper. But Helmsley countered and shoved Billy to the ropes. Billy came off of the ropes right into a kick to the gut by Helmsley. Helmsley followed up by delivering the Pedigree to Billy Gunn! Helmsley covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Helmsley stayed in the ring posing until Marc Mero came running down from the back! Mero got inside the ring and tackled Helmsley down! Mero nailed Helmsley with right hands bu the referee pulled Mero off of Helmsley before Mero could do damage. Helmsley ran to the back as Mero told Helmsley he's not done yet.

78, 78, 79 **3\4

Interview with Marlena and Goldust

We're taken to the back where we see Marlena and the WWF Intercontinental Champion Goldust standing by both sitting down in directors chairs.

Marlena- Razor Ramon we heard your comments from earlier in the evening. We didn't like your comments Razor. You want to fight Goldust in a Miami Street Fight? You have to understand that Goldust is a star not a fighter. He came to the WWF to show all of these people what he can do on and off the set. He doesn't want to fight you. Goldust feels that both of you can be closer than ever. Razor the violent side of Goldust you saw last week was a side that you do not want to see ever again.

Goldust- Razor last week you saw my violent side. There won't be anymore hiding. I wanted to do things the easy way. Marlena says that I don't want to fight you but I do. Razor Ramon we're going to settle this once and for all at Wrestlemania XII. You could have taken the easy way out but you chose not to and now at Wrestlemania XII I'm going to have to give you a beating. Razor Ramon one way or another you will learn a lesson. In a Miami Street Fight you will never forget the name of Gol........Dust!

We go to a commercial break with Marlena and Goldust looking on.

Marlena gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Michaels and Hart sign the contract

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break and we get a shot of the ring which has a table set up with a contract and a pen on it. There's three chairs set up. Two across each other with one right in the middle. Jim Ross is then shown standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Jim Ross- Fans up next we're about to witness the contract signing for the big main event at Wrestlemania XII. The main event will be Bret "The Hitman" Hart defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. This certainly is a big match that you World Wrestling Federation fans have been wanting to see. Two of the best wrestlers that there has ever been going at it for the richest prize in the game. Only one man can walk out as the champion. And knowing those two great athletes you know that they're going to do everything they can to walk out as the champion. Fans without further adieu let me introduce to you the challenger he is the one and the only "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

"Sexy boy" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans in attendance. Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring slapping hands with the fans around the ringside area. Michaels gets inside the ring and shakes hands with Jim Ross.

Jim Ross- And now ladies and gentlemen he is the current World Wrestling Federation Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart!

Bret Hart's music hits the arena to another huge ovation from the sell out crowd. Bret Hart walks down to the ring in street clothing with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Hart gets inside the ring and shakes hands with Jim Ross. Michaels and Hart stare each other down and shake hands as well. Jim Ross takes his seat at the table followed by Michaels and Hart who sit down across each other.

Jim Ross- Now then lets get this thing underway. At Wrestlemania XII it will be you two men fighting for the WWF Championship. And this certainly is a match that every World Wrestling Federation fan has been looking forward to. You two are without a doubt two of the best wrestlers that there has ever been in the WWF. You two are about equal in terms of popularity and in skill. But come March 24th only one man will walk out as the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Bret Hart you are the WWF Champion while Shawn Michaels you'll be the one challenging for the title. Shawn Michaels let me get your thoughts on what this match means to you. The main event at Wrestlemania XII. What does it mean to you?

Shawn Michaels- Jim Ross what it means to me is that finally the time has come. Last year I couldn't quite get it done but this year will be alot different. This year the "Heart Break Kid" has the Kliq behind him. This year things are going to turn out alot more different. If you thought I gave it everything I had last year than you haven't seen nothing yet. Come March 24th I will give Bret Hart the very best that Shawn Michaels has to offer. Bret Hart no one respects you more than I do. But the fact of the matter is I want the title. I want to be World Wrestling Federation Champion. It's been my dream since I was a twelve year old boy. And come Wrestlemania XII I will walk out as the new WWF Champion.

Jim Ross- Bret Hart I want to ask you the same question. What does the main event at Wrestlemania XII mean to you?

Bret Hart- What it means to me is that the match everyone has been wanting to see is finally going to happen. Everyone has been waiting to see Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart go at it. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII you might have to wait a little longer for that dream to come true because at Wrestlemania XII what'll happen is me retaining the WWF Championship. Shawn Michaels I respect you and I respect you've done in the WWF but at Wrestlemania XII it's all about the World Wrestling Federation Championship. And Shawn Michaels I'm retaining the title one way or another.

Jim Ross- Bret Hart when you're in the ring against opponents you're used to getting cheered. But at Wrestlemania XII Michaels will have alot of fan support. You two are about even in the popularity department. And Bret Hart some of those fans in Anaheim could be booing you in support for Shawn Michaels. Will that change anything?

Bret Hart- It won't change a thing. I have been booed before and I expect the Kliq to boo me in Anaheim. But you're forgetting that I have a very loyal fan base. See unlike the Kliq Bret Hart fans aren't just following the fad of the week. Hitman fans are forever. And at Anaheim I'll have my share fair of fans supporting me.

Shawn Michaels- Hitman fans are forever? Well it seems to me that half of your so called "loyal following" has converted over to the Kliq Bret. But that doesn't matter. Because if I do get booed in Anaheim it won't matter. I've been booed before and I'm sure it'll happen again. At Wrestlemania XII I'm going there to win the title if the crowd boos me then they'll boo me. I'm not going to worry about it like the champ over there.

Jim Ross- You two are what many consider the best in the wrestling business. But who is the best? That's what the fans want to know. Shawn Michaels do you think Bret Hart is the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be?

Shawn Michaels- Bret Hart might have been the best there was. And someday he could very well be the best that there has ever been. But he's not the best there is. Not by a long shot. Bret I'm the best there is right now. And at Wrestlemania XII when you're looking up at the lights you'll know why!

Bret Hart- Shawn Michaels you're pretty cocky aren't you? I admit that you are one of the best athletes in the business but you're not better than me. And you'll never be! I'm a three time WWF Champion! I'm one of the most respected men in our business! I don't dance, I don't call my fans the Kliq but I am one hell of a wrestler. And at Wrestlemania XII lets see if you can out wrestle me!

Jim Ross- All right gentlemen lets sign the contract. Shawn Michaels as the challenger you get to sign first.

Michaels grabs the contract and the pen. Michaels signs the contract and hands it over to Bret Hart. Bret Hart also signs the contract. Hart hands it over to Jim Ross.

Shawn Michaels- Bret with that contract just being signed it means that you have twenty days to enjoy what's left of your title reign! Because at Wrestlemania XII I will walk out as the new WWF Champion!

Bret Hart- Michaels that contract is going to be proof for you that after you lose at Wrestlemania XII you blew the big one again. At Wrestlemania XII it'll be you and I for my title. I will walk out still the champion! I'll see you at Wrestlemania XII!

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels both get out of their chairs at the same time. They stare each other down as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Diesel and Jeff Jarrett Vs. Sycho Sid and Undertaker with Paul Bearer

Diesel and Undertaker started this one out slugging each other! The fans went wild as all hell broke loose and Jeff Jarrett and Sycho Sid ended up getting involved too. All four men went at it with Sid and Jarrett fighting it out on the floor. Undertaker got the best of Diesel inside the ring until "Big Daddy Cool" resorted to using a low blow behind the referee's back to Undertaker. Referee Earl Hebner was finally able to regain control of the match which saw Diesel and Jarrett isolate Undertaker. Diesel and Jarrett took turns beating down Undertaker with the crowd booing Diesel for beating down Undertaker. Diesel pounded away on Undertaker and used his trademark maneuvers on the deadman but nothing he did could put away Undertaker. Diesel went for the Jackknife late into the match but Undertaker countered out of it with a backdrop and tagged in Sid! Jarrett came into the ring and Sid knocked Jarrett down and then Diesel! Undertaker went after Diesel while Sid and Jarrett again went at it. Sid and Jarrett ended up out on the floor leaving Diesel and Undertaker alone in the ring. Jarrett sent Sid to the steel ring post while Undertaker was beating down Diesel inside the ring. Jarrett came running into the ring but Undertaker saw him coming and booted Jarrett in the face! Undertaker then turned around and Diesel nailed Undertaker with a foreign object without Hebner seeing it! Diesel covered Undertaker and got the 1,2,3! After wards Diesel and Jeff Jarrett headed to the back victorious as Undertaker sat up! Monday Night Raw went off the air with a cocky Diesel taunting a very mad Undertaker.

87, 89, 84 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 82

TV Rating- 6.86

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.69

Attendance- 5,043

Ticket Sales- $201,720

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Steve Austin and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Jerry Lawler? I think our styles would really work well together."- Jim Neidhart

"Steve Austin and Jim Neidhart didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

I haven't said anything about Albert turning into a main eventer. I just had him beat two jobbers really. No one special yet anyways..... Come on Shawn Stasiak and Marty Jannetty hardly count for getting someone over into a main eventer :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 8, 1996

The first ever Friday Night Mayhem comes to you live from Orlando, Florida. This is the very first episode of what will be many action packed Friday nights for the WWF's fans. Tonight in the first ever main event of Friday Night Mayhem we'll see a rematch for the WWF Tag Team Championship as Diesel and Shawn Michaels once again challenge Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the gold. President Gorilla Monsoon has announced that no one is allowed at ringside for this match! And if anyone interferes they will be suspended!

After being cheated out of a win last Monday night we'll hear from Undertaker. What does Undertaker have to say about being cheated last Monday night by Diesel? What does Undertaker have to say about Wrestlemania XII?

We'll hear from Jeff Jarret tonight also. What does Double J have to say regarding Sycho Sid's challenge for a match at Wrestlemania XII?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Albert Vs. Marty Jannetty in a special rematch from Monday Night Raw!

Marc Mero, Ahmed Johnson and Jim Neidhart Vs. Crush, Steve Austin and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Sean Waltman Vs. Razor Ramon

Chris Candido Vs. Yokozuna

And the big tag team title main event! Plus we'll hear from Bret Hart! All this and much more!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 8, 1996

Attendance: 8,031

Ticket Sales: $321,240

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Diesel and Shawn Michaels challenging Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship.

Marty Jannetty Vs. Albert

This one is a rematch from last Monday night. Jannetty again started off trying to take the big man off of his feet but nothing worked. Albert quickly took Jannetty out with a clothesline and pounded away on Jannetty. Albert used a very impressive torture rack into a neck breaker for a early near fall in the match. Albert continued his impressive ways by tossing Jannetty right over his head! Albert continued using his massive power over Jannetty tossing Jannetty around the ring and throwing Jannetty like a rag doll. Albert threw Jannetty to the corner and came charging at him but Jannetty moved out of the way and Albert went crashing to the turnbuckle! Albert then came out of the corner right into a big DDT from Jannetty which got Jannetty a close near fall. Jannetty nailed Albert with a couple right hands and hit the Rocker Dropper but somehow Albert kicked out! Jannetty headed up top, Albert slowly got up to his feet and Jannetty came flying off the top! Albert though grabbed Jannetty and drove Jannetty down to the canvas with the A-Bomb! Albert covered and got the win. Albert though wasn't done yet as he grabbed Jannetty back up to his feet and hit another A-Bomb! Albert looked like he was going to leave the ring but instead he dragged Jannetty back up and scored with a third A-Bomb! Albert posed to boos from the crowd as Marty Jannetty was left laid out.

64, 53, 75 *3/4

Marty Jannetty lost overness from this match.

Interview with Jeff Jarrett

We're taken to the back where Kevin Kelly is standing by with Jeff Jarrett.

Kevin Kelly- Jeff Jarrett last Monday night Sycho Sid laid out the challenge for you. He said that he wants to face you at Wrestlemania XII one on one! Jeff Jarrett you didn't have a chance to speak on this but will you accept Sycho Sid's challenge for Wrestlemania XII?

Jeff Jarrett- It's a good thing that you're asking me tonight. You want to know my answer? No! Let me repeat myself...... No! Sycho Sid you're not going to get my in the ring you nut!

Kevin Kelly- Why not? Why won't you accept Sid's challenge?

Jeff Jarrett- Why not? The man is a lunatic! He tried to kill me! I'm not getting in the ring with that monster! Sycho Sid I have nothing to prove to you! I can beat you any day of the week! But it won't happen at Wrestlemania XII. Sycho Sid I'm not getting in the ring with you and that's just the way it is! I suggest you deal with it!

Kevin Kelly- Thank you for the comments, Fans stay tuned Friday Night Mayhem returns after a quick break!

Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Bret Hart

We return from the commercial break with the music of Bret Hart hitting the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. Bret Hart makes his way down to the ring in street clothing with the World Wrestling Federation Championship over his shoulder. Bret Hart poses inside the ring while pyro goes off behind him. Bret Hart is handed a microphone as the crowd cheers.

Bret Hart- Last Monday night everyone saw the big contract signing between myself and Shawn Michaels. People have been asking for my thoughts on Wrestlemania XII all week. They want to know what's it going to be like in Anaheim for the big match. Shawn Michaels I want to make myself perfectly clear you. I have alot of respect for you. I think you're a great athlete and a talented wrestler. But do I like you? No I don't. As good as you are I can't help but find you a bit arrogant, cocky and conceded. You're good Shawn Michaels real good but I'm better! Shawn Michaels I have been at the top of the WWF for almost four years now. And during those four years I've beaten everyone who's challenged me. I've even beaten you before. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII my title will be up for grabs. I've main evented Wrestlemania before and I know what it's like to lose and to win the title at Wrestlemania. And Shawn Michaels I know what it's like to win the big one at a Wrestlemania. Come Wrestlemania XII we're going to be inside that ring and I will make you submit to the Sharpshooter Shawn. You will have nowhere to go to when I have you locked into the Sharpshooter. You'll tap out and I'll walk out still the WWF Champion. Shawn Michaels you said that you're the best there is but the fact of the matter is I'm the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Bret Hart's music hits to a huge ovation from the fans. Bret Hart poses with the title in the ring as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Marc Mero, Ahmed Johnson and Jim Neidhart Vs. Steve Austin, Crush and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

This one started out on the floor with all six men brawling. Helmsley and Mero fought it out while Neidhart and Austin went at it. Johnson and Crush then battled their way into the ring with Crush getting the upper hand. The referee finally got control into the match and the heel team isolated Ahmed Johnson. Each men took turns beating down Johnson while Neidhart and Mero tried to get the crowd behind Ahmed Johnson. It worked too as Johnson was able to take Austin out with a clothesline and make the hot tag to Jim Neidhart. Neidhart came into the ring and started cleaning house! Soon all six men ended up in the ring!Mero and Helmsley started brawling and they took it out to the floor! Helmsley and Mero then fought it all the way into the crowd and eventually out of sight! Neidhart and Austin ended up out on the floor leaving Crush and Ahmed Johnson in the ring. Johnson got the best of Crush and took him out with a big spinebuster! Johnson dragged Crush up to his feet and connected with the Pearl River Plunge for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Austin tried to attack Johnson but Neidhart came into the ring and beat Austin down and threw him out to the floor! Neidhart and Ahmed Johnson stood victorious to cheers from the fans.

78, 77, 80 **3/4

Interview with Razor Ramon

We're taken to the interview area backstage where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon.

Todd Pettengill- Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect I'm standing by with Razor Ramon. And Razor what a big night this will be for you. You prepare to take on Sean Waltman in a rematch from your classic battle from In Your House "No Escape". That night you beat Sean Waltman but the question is will you do it again tonight?

Razor Ramon- Can I do it again tonight? Todd Pettengill at In Your House we all saw me drill Waltman with the Razor's Edge and pin him one, two, three. Waltman tonight it's the debut episode of Friday Night Mayhem and tonight Razor Ramon is going to cause some real mayhem. Sean Waltman tonight chico I'm going to once again take you out with Razor's Edge!

Todd Pettengill- Well Razor Ramon what about the comments made by Goldust this last Monday night? He says that he's not going to back down and that we're going to see a more aggressive side shown from Goldust.

Razor Ramon- Todd Pettengill you think that freak scares me? If he wants to be more aggressive than good! Because come Wrestlemania XII in the Miami Street Fight he's going to need to be more aggressive if he's going to want to survive! Goldust at Wrestlemania XII I will give you the biggest beating you will ever get chico!

Todd Pettengill- Thank your for the comments Razor Ramon and good luck. Fans don't go anywhere because up next this man right here Razor Ramon faces Sean Waltman!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sean Waltman with Ted DiBiase Vs. Razor Ramon

This one was another great match between both men. Razor started off taking Waltman out with big right hands and followed up with a huge back body drop to Waltman. Razor continued pounding the hell out of Waltman in the corner with big right hands. But thanks to some interference from Ted DiBiase Waltman was able to sneak a low blow in on Ramon behind the referee's back. Waltman then controlled Ramon using his educated feet and his technical ability. Waltman dumped Ramon out to the floor and hit a big asai moonsault. Waltman followed up by ramming Ramon's back into the steel ring post three times! Waltman continued beating down Ramon in the ring gaining several near falls over Razor. Waltman had Razor down but decided to go up top. This ended up to be a mistake as Razor was able to throw Waltman off the top rope sending Waltman crashing down to the canvas! Razor then made his big come back hitting Waltman with right hands and connecting with his trademark moves. Razor just nailed Waltman with the fallaway slam and called for Razor's Edge! Ted DiBiase got up on the apron as Razor positioned Waltman..... Goldust then came running down from the back without Ramon seeing him! Goldust came into the ring with the Intercontinental Championship and drilled Razor over the back of the head with the title! Goldust then left the ring as Waltman covered Ramon! DiBiase got off the apron and the referee counted the 1,2,3 giving Waltman the win! Afterwards DiBiase helped Waltman to the back as the referee checked on Razor Ramon.

88, 90, 86 ***3/4

Sean Waltman gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Gorilla Monsoon makes it official!

We return from the commercial break and we're taken to the office of president Gorilla Monsoon. We see Monsoon at his desk busy with some paperwork. Monsoon looks at the camera and begins to speak.

Gorilla Monsoon- As we all know Wrestlemania XII is only a few weeks away. And so far we have a great card planned for all you WWF fans. But earlier tonight one match hasn't been made official and that is Jeff Jarrett and Sycho Sid. As of late these two have been going at it like cats and dogs. And Jeff Jarrett you don't get to make the matches around here. I do! So at Wrestlemania XII I have signed Sycho Sid to face Jeff Jarrett! I know many fans want to see those two men go at it and at Wrestlemania XII it will happen! Thank you and enjoy the rest of the show.

We go to a commercial break as President Monsoon finishes his paperwork.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Yokozuna Vs. Chris Candido

Chris Candido is former Bodydonna Skip..... The announcers didn't bother to tell the fans that though. Yokozuna destroyed Candido here. Yokozuna nailed Candido with chops in the beginning taking the smaller man down. Candido tried a couple drop kicks but nothing he did could take the 600 pound Yokozuna down. Yokozuna easily took Candido back down and threw him to the corner. Yokozuna came charging at Candido with a big avalanche! Yokozuna then hit a big belly to belly suplex on Candido and called for the Banzai Drop! Yokozuna dragged Candido to the corner but before he could finish him off, Vader came running down from the back! Vader came into the ring and took Yokozuna down with a huge clothesline! And the referee had no choice but to call for the bell awarding to the win to Yokozuna as a result of a disqualification! Vader pounded away on Yokozuna! Vader connected with a big splash to Yokozuna! Vader then dragged Yokozuna to the corner as Candido left the ring...... Vader Bomb to Yokozuna! The fans booed as Vader stood over Yokozuna. Vader posed and yelled at Yokozuna saying it's "Vader time"! Friday Night Mayhem went to a commercial break with the referee checking on Yokozuna.

74, 75, 74 **

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Undertaker and Paul Bearer

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with the lights going off. The music of Undertaker hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd as the purple lights come on. Paul Bearer leads Undertaker down to the ring. Undertaker and Bearer get inside the ring as the normal lights come back on. Bearer is handed a microphone as Undertaker looks on.

Paul Bearer- Oh yes, Oh yes. Wrestlemania XII is only a few weeks away. Oh yes it is. And on that night my Undertaker will get to go one on one with "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. Diesel last Monday night you pinned Undertaker thanks to a little help from a foreign object. But Undertaker doesn't want the match at Wrestlemania XII to be any kind of match. He wants a match where there must be a winner. So you can't get a cheap count out or disqualification win. Undertaker wants a Casket Match! Diesel you started this game with Undertaker and now it's time for him to finish it. Diesel you said that you could beat Undertaker in any kind of match well at Wrestlemania XII can you beat him in a Casket Match?

Undertaker- Diesel you did pin me one, two, three last Monday night but in a Casket Match there are no pin falls. There are no disqualifications. There aren't any count outs as well. There must be a winner. Diesel at Wrestlemania XII I will lock you into the casket and there will be no way out for you. What are you going to do then? What are you going to do when I lock you into the casket? You'll step into the darkness and you'll never be the same again! Diesel at Wrestlemania XII if you accept the Casket Match you will rest in peace!

Undertaker's music hits the arena to cheers from the fans as the purple lights come back on. Undertaker poses while Bearer claps. Perfect mentions that Todd Pettengill is backstage with Michaels and Diesel!

Interview with Diesel and Shawn Michaels

Our cameras takes us to the interview area backstage where Todd Pettengill is shown standing by with Shawn Michaels and Diesel.

Todd Pettengill- Shawn Michaels and Diesel tonight you two once again take on the team of Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship. But tonight President Gorilla Monsoon has barred anyone from ringside and he has stated that if anyone interferes they will be suspended! Your thoughts?

Shawn Michaels- HBK arrived in Orlando tonight looking to start some mayhem but little did I know that tonight I'd be teaming up with my best friend "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. And that we'd get a chance to become the WWF Tag Team Champions once again. Owen Hart and British Bulldog last time we got in the ring you guys had help from Undertaker to beat us. But tonight I advice Undertaker not to get involved because you don't wanna get suspended deadman!

Diesel- All though I didn't really want to wrestle tonight I have to say that I'm very happy with this match. Owen Hart you and Bulldog only beat us last time because of Undertaker's interference. Undertaker if you try to pull any stunts tonight you will be suspended! And there won't be any match between us at Wrestlemania XII!

Todd Pettengill- Shawn Michaels earlier tonight Bret Hart made comments about your match at Wrestlemania XII. Bret Hart said that when you two get in the ring at Wrestlemania XII that he will make you tap out to the Sharpshooter. Your thoughts Shawn?

Shawn Michaels- Bret Hart can make all the comments he wants. But the fact is he's got to get me into the Sharpshooter at Wrestlemania XII which is easier said than done! Bret Hart at Wrestlemania XII the end result will be HBK knocking you out with Sweet Chin Music and pinning you one, two, three to become the new WWF Champion!

Todd Pettengill- Diesel just awhile ago we heard comments by Undertaker. Undertaker has laid down a challenge for a casket match between you two! Diesel will you accept the Casket Match?

Diesel- Will I accept a Casket Match? Sure why not! Undertaker you think a Casket Match will scare me? Come on I beat you this past Monday night! Undertaker if you want a Casket Match I have no problem with it! Because come Wrestlemania XII I will be the one who ends it all for you deadman. Undertaker when I stuff you into that casket that'll be the last the fans see of you! But before I take out Undertaker me and HBK are going to walk out as the new WWF Tag Team Champions!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the interview, Fans up next it's the main event! Owen Hart and British Bulldog put the gold on the line against Diesel and Shawn Michaels! Who will walk out as the WWF Tag Team Champions?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Diesel and Shawn Michaels Vs. Owen Hart and British Bulldog©

This one started out with all four men brawling in the ring. Michaels and Owen Hart fought it out while Diesel and Bulldog slugged away at each other. The match then went down to Michaels and Hart in the ring while Diesel and Bulldog took the fight out to the floor. Michaels and Hart beat each other down with Owen Hart ending up taking Michaels out with a spinning heel kick. After that Hart and Bulldog took turns beating down Michaels. Bulldog used his impressive power maneuvers like the stalling vertical suplex and gorilla slam to Michaels. Hart worked over Michaels' back and legs trying to go for the Sharpshooter several times but each time he came close to putting Michaels in the hold Diesel would run in and break it up. Hart and Bulldog continued beating Michaels up with Diesel getting the wild crowd behind Michaels. Late in the match Bulldog and Owen sent Michaels for the ride. They went for a double clothesline but Michaels ducked it and took both men out with a double clothesline of his own! Michaels was then able to make the hot tag to Diesel! Diesel came into the ring taking down Bulldog and then Owen! Diesel threw Owen Hart across the turnbuckle with the snake eyes while Michaels fought Bulldog. Michaels clotheslined Bulldog out to the floor and went after him out on the floor. Meanwhile Owen Hart tried to take Diesel down but nothing worked. Owen came charging at Diesel but ran right into a big boot to the face! Diesel called for the Jackknife Powerbomb as the crowd went wild! Michaels sent Bulldog into the guardrail! Owen Hart then gave Diesel a low blow without the referee seeing it! Michaels came into the ring and went for Sweet Chin Music to Owen Hart but Owen shoved Diesel right in the way and Michaels ended up drilling Diesel with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels went to check on Diesel which allowed Owen Hart to drill Michaels with the enziguri kick! Owen Hart covered Diesel and got the 1,2,3! Afterwards Owen Hart and British Bulldog headed to the back with the titles as Michaels got up. Diesel slowly got up and he and Michaels stared each other down. Michaels apologized for what happened and Diesel say it's cool. Diesel went to leave the ring as Michaels was posing. Diesel came back into the ring though..... Michaels turned around and Diesel drilled Michaels with a clothesline to huge heat from the crowd! Diesel took the straps down and dragged Michaels up. Diesel hit the Jackknife Powerbomb to Shawn Michaels! The fans booed as Diesel stood over Shawn telling Michaels that he screwed up big time tonight! Diesel said he wasn't done and picked Michaels back up and drilled Michaels with a second Jackknife Powerbomb! Diesel left the ring looking disgusted at Michaels to boos from the fans. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Diesel taunting the crowd and Michaels who's left out of it in the ring.

99, 100, 97 *****

British Bulldog gained overness from this match.

Owen Hart gained overness from this match.

Diesel's turn was completed, and he is now a heel.

Diesel gained overness from this turn.

The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Overall Rating- 85

TV Rating- 7.26

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.99

Attendance- 6,005

Ticket Sales- $240,200

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.31

Attendance- 441

Ticket Sales- $8,820

"Razor Ramon and Sean Waltman didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

Wow, that was a really awsome main event. I knew the turn was gonna come sooner or later but I liked the way you did it man. Killer show!