World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Date: March 10, 1996

Attendance: 8,027

Ticket Sales: $321,080

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Crush taking on Hakushi!

Albert Vs. Marty Jannetty

This is the third time this week that Albert destroys Jannetty. This was the same stuff we've seen from them on Monday Night Raw and on Friday Night Mayhem. Jannetty though this time was a bit more aggressive on the big man. Jannetty though couldn't take Albert off of his feet. Jannetty tried everything he could think off but Albert still didn't go down! Jannetty went for a super kick but Albert grabbed Jannetty's leg and quickly finished him off with the A-Bomb for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Albert stood over Jannetty and taunted him to boos from the crowd.

64, 53, 75 *3/4

Marty Jannetty lost overness from this match.

Albert gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jake Roberts Vs. Jerry Lawler

Lawler spent most of the match running away from Roberts. Eventually Jake was able to grab Lawler and pound "The King" in the corner. Jake hit Lawler with big right hands in the corner and stomped away on Jerry Lawler. Lawler though wasn't out of the fight yet as he got some cheat shots in on Roberts. After that Lawler pounded away on Roberts gaining a couple close near falls over Jake "The Snake". Lawler went for the Piledriver at the end of the match but Jake countered and back dropped Lawler. Lawler then got up to his feet and walked right into the DDT! Jake covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Jake posed to cheers from the fans.

69, 71, 65 *

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Diesel/Undertaker video

We're shown a video on the whole feud between Undertaker and Diesel. It shows footage of Undertaker's challenge for Wrestlemania XII to be a Casket Match and how Diesel accepted it telling Undertaker that at Wrestlemania XII it would be the last time Undertaker would ever be seen. At Wrestlemania XII who will walk out of the Casket Match the winner?

Diesel lost overness from this segment.

Interview with Chris Chavis, Kama and Ted DiBiase

After the video we were taken backstage to the interview area where Dok Hendrix was standing by with Chris Chavis, Kama and Ted DiBiase. Dok asked them for their thoughts on their match with The Godwinns today and Ted DiBiase basically said they had it in the bag. DiBiase promised everyone that Chavis and Kama would go to Wrestlemania XII to challenge for the Tag Team Championship.

Kama gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kama and Chris Chavis with Ted DiBiase Vs. The Godwinns with Hillybilly Jim

These two teams have fought before with their matches being nothing special. Kama and Chavis isolated Henry early on during the match and isolated him. Kama and Chavis pounded away on Henry while Hillbilly Jim and Phineous tried to get the fans behind Henry. It didn't work as Kama and Chavis continued double teaming Henry and getting a few near falls over the big man. Late in the match Henry was able to take Chavis out with the Slop Drop and make the hot tag to Phineous. Phineous came into the ring like a mad man taking down Chavis and then Kama. All four men went at it with Henry and Chavis ending up out on the floor. Phineous had Kama set up for the Slop Drop but Kama countered and finished Phineous off with the Supreme Driver for the 1,2,3. Aftwards Kama, Chavis and DiBiase headed to the back with DiBiase vowing that Kama and Chavis would get a title shot at Wrestlemania XII!

72, 68, 77 **1/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Crush and Ted DiBiase

We returned from the break with Dok Hendrix standing by backstage with Crush and his manager Ted DiBiase. Dok asked about Crush's thoughts on his feud with Ahmed Johnson and being pinned by Johnson this past week. DiBiase told Dok that Ahmed Johnson got lucky and come Wrestlemania XII it wouldn't happen again. DiBiase made sure to mention that today Hakushi would have no chance against the dangerous convict.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Crush with Ted DiBiase Vs. Hakushi

Crush dominated the entire match. Crush started off jumping the Japanese sensation and beating Hakushi down in the corner. Crush choked Hakushi in the corner before pounding away on the Japanese star with right hands to the midsection. The action went out to the floor where Crush rammed Hakushi back first to the steel ring post three times! Crush tossed Hakushi back in the ring and used a press slam dropping Hakushi right across his knee! Crush continued dominating Hakushi to the approval of "The Million Dollar Man". Crush took Hakushi out with a piledriver but dragged him up to his feet before the referee could count to three..... Crush nailed the Heart Punch and scored the 1,2,3. Superstars went off the air with Crush celebrating his win.

73, 68, 79 **1\2

Overall Rating- 73

TV Rating- 2.90

Competition

Worldwide

TV Rating- 2.93

Attendance- 6,003

Ticket Sales- $240,120

"Our ratings battle with Worldwide is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Marc Mero would be a great opponent for me, how about putting us together in some matches?"- Sean Waltman

Superstars will be pretty much shorter while Raw/FNM will be the same :D

user posted image

Date: March 24th, 1996

Current Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Bret Hart© Vs. Shawn Michaels

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Sycho Sid Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Marc Mero Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Guest meripu1

lol, i know every begged for you to not push Albert but what is with his match series with Marty Jannetty? Oh well, as long as that doesnt make its way onto the Mania card. Or even onto the Countdown to WM!

lol, i know every begged for you to not push Albert but what is with his match series with Marty Jannetty? Oh well, as long as that doesnt make its way onto the Mania card. Or even onto the Countdown to WM!

Guest meripu1

Looking forward to Raw.

I get why you are jobbing Marty to Albert to Jannetty then but if you do it for a full four months, Albert will be so over you may be forced to push him big time!

user posted image

Date: March 11, 1996

We're just two weeks away from Wrestlemania XII and tonight before "The Hitman" goes to Wrestlemania XII to defend the WWF Championship against the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels he will have to put the title on the line tonight against Sean Waltman! This is a huge opportunity for young Sean Waltman. Can he beat Bret Hart tonight to become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion?

Last Friday night Diesel shocked the world when he turned on his best friend Shawn Michaels. Tonight we're going to hear from Diesel. What will Diesel have to say about turning on Shawn Michaels? What does Diesel have to say about his Casket Match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania XII?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Number one contenders match for the WWF Tag Team Championship

Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns

Razor Ramon and Yokozuna Vs. Goldust and Vader

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Chris Candido

Marc Mero Vs. Jerry Lawler

Bret Hart defends the WWF Championship against Sean Waltman!

Plus we'll hear from Shawn Michaels! All this and much more!

This diary is still going perfect IMHO. A very strong writing style, coupled with pushes for all the guys I like pushing in 96 scenarios = Best diary I've ever read.

I also sense a double dq in the tag team No. 1 contenders match to make a three way at mania, with Owen and Bulldog retaining only to lose the belts a month later to Chavis and Kama. Thats my opinion anyway.

Keep it up Mr. Hewey.

user posted image

Date: March 11, 1996

Attendance: 8,038

Ticket Sales: $321,520

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Sean Waltman!

Diesel explains his actions

Monday Night Raw opens up with the music of Diesel hitting the arena to huge heat from the fans. Diesel walks down to the ring with a cocky look on his face as the crowd goes wild booing "Big Daddy Cool". Diesel gets inside the ring and does the Jackknife taunt while pyros go off the turnbuckles. Diesel asks for a microphone as the crowd continues booing him and chant "Diesel sucks".

Diesel- How times change huh? A week ago all you people were going nuts when my music hit. And now you boo me? You boo me? Why? Because I nailed Shawn? Because I drilled him with the Jackknife? It's funny because when I beat the hell out of Bret Hart no one booed me. But when I attack my best friend all you people turn on me. You want to know why I did what I did last Friday night? It's simple. Quite simple actually. Shawn Michaels I have done everything for you. I stuck my neck out for you. When you got beat down by Sid last year I was the one who made sure he didn't cripple you. I always did what you wanted. Even when I was carrying this company as the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And what do I get? You cost me the Royal Rumble Shawn! You then kicked me in the face Friday night! Shawn Michaels mistakes happen and from now on you're going to have to own up to those mistakes. But before you do, Let me tell you something HBK. You won't be coming anywhere near me until after I'm done with Undertaker. I have made sure of that! Shawn Michaels if you get in my face or attack me in anyway shape or form you will be stripped of your Wrestlemania XII title shot! You'll have to wait until after Wrestlemania XII to get some of "Big Daddy Cool". And Shawn that's just two weeks away! And this has been ordered by President Gorilla Monsoon himself! And as far as all you people go..... Hey I never claimed to be a hero. I never said that I loved you people. I never said that I wanted to be the people's champion. The only thing I care about is the World Wrestling Federation Championship. I don't give a damn about the fans, Shawn Michaels, The WWF or Undertaker. From now on the rules are going to change. To hell with Shawn Michaels, To hell with the WWF. And to hell with all you fans! You think I liked going out there night after night and kissing up to all you little bastard kids? You think I liked slapping your little hands? You think I wanted to be your hero? The fact is Diesel isn't Hulk Hogan! Diesel isn't the Ultimate Warrior! Diesel isn't the "Macho Man"! I'm sure as hell not Bret Hart! And I'm certainly not Shawn Michaels! I never wanted to represent you people. All I wanted is the WWF Championship and I got it. Next time I am the champion don't expect Diesel to come out here and kiss up to you. Don't expect me to save day. Undertaker at Wrestlemania XII in the Casket Match I will destroy you. And then Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart whoever the champion is will get what's coming to them! This year I will be the WWF Champion and that's a promise!

"Diesel Blues" hits the arena to huge heat from the crowd. Diesel poses in the ring as the announcers hype his new mean attitude up. Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with Diesel leaving the ring.

Diesel gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Number one contenders match for the WWF Tag Team Championship

Kama and Chris Chavis with Ted DiBiase Vs. Smoking Gunns

The winners of this match will go to Wrestlemania XII to face Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the titles. This one was better than expected. These four men have certainly improved alot this year which says alot. The match started off with all four men going at it. They brawled inside the ring and even out to the floor. The action got back inside the ring with Kama and Bart Gunn going at it. Gunn rocked Kama down with several right hands but ended up taking a side kick to face for his trouble. After that Kama and Chavis double teamed Bart. Chavis pounded on Bart in the corner while the "Supreme Fighting Machine" used kicks and punches. Late in the match, Kama tried to go for the Supreme Driver to Bart but Bart got out of it and took Kama down with a back suplex. Bart was then able to tag Billy in while Kama tagged Chavis in. Billy Gunn came into the ring like a man on fire knocking down Chavis with right hands. Kama got a big backdrop for his trouble. The Gunns took control of the match hitting a double suplex to Kama and a big double clothesline to Chavis. The Gunns called for the Sidewinder! But then the WWF Tag Team Champions Owen Hart and British Bulldog came running down from the back with the titles! Bulldog blasted Chavis over the head with the title while Hart drilled Billy Gunn with the belt at the exact same time! The referee called for the bell saying that the match was ruled a no contest! Owen Hart then nailed Bart Gunn with the belt while Bulldog nailed Kama with the belt as well! Bulldog and Owen Hart posed with their titles as the announcers questioned who would go to Wrestlemania XII to face the champions. Owen Hart and British Bulldog headed to the back with their titles while DiBiase helped Chris Chavis and Kama.

77, 72, 82 **3/4

Interview with British Bulldog and Owen Hart

Our cameras cut to the interview area backstage where "handsome" Dok Hendrix is standing by with Owen Hart and British Bulldog.

Dok Hendrix- Guys we just saw you two come out there and destroy Smoking Gunns and the team of Chavis and Kama! Why?

Owen Hart- Why? You want to know why? It's simple! Neither one of those teams deserve to go to Wrestlemania XII and face us for the titles. We're too good for those losers! We're the tag team champions! We've beaten Shawn Michaels and Diesel TWICE! And they can't find us better opponents for Wrestlemania XII? Well I guess it looks like Bulldog and myself will have to sit out Wrestlemania XII!

British Bulldog- We're tired of not getting any competition. Smoking Gunns? Chavis and Kama? They're nothing! If the WWF and Gorilla Monsoon can't give us competition then we'll just have to sit out Wrestlemania XII! Which is a shame too since we're the best tag team in the WWF and we are the tag team champions!

Owen Hart- That's what the WWF gets for not having any decent tag teams! Me and Bulldog will be at Wrestlemania XII but we won't be wrestling!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for your comments. Fans up next Razor Ramon and Yokozuna join forces! You don't want to miss this huge tag team match coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Razor Ramon and Yokozuna Vs. Goldust and Vader with Marlena and James E. Cornette

The crowd was very much into this match. It started off with all four men brawling. Ramon going after Goldust while Yokozuna and Vader slugged it out. Goldust continued showing his new mean side as he choked Razor in the corner being as aggressive as ever. Ramon and Goldust ended up brawling out on the floor leaving Yokozuna and Vader going at it. Yokozuna dominated Vader in the corner pummeling away on the Rocky Mountain monster. Yokozuna took Vader down and tagged Razor in. Razor took it to Vader for a bit before getting clotheslined by the big 400 pounder. After that Goldust and Vader would double team Razor. Vader showed off his impressive power by gorilla slamming the 275 pound Razor Ramon! Goldust on the other hand nailed Ramon with right hands in the corner and choked Ramon. Razor took some punishment for awhile until he nailed Goldust with a DDT out of nowhere! Razor was able to tag Yokozuna in while Vader got tagged in by Goldust. Yokozuna came into the ring and he and Vader traded blows. Yokozuna got the best of Vader while Goldust and Ramon went at it! Razor and Goldust ended up back out on the floor but this time they headed to the back with Marlena going after them! Meanwhile Vader and Yokozuna continued pounding the living hell out each other! Vader seemed to be going down as Yokozuna nailed Vader with huge right hands! Vader attempted a clothesline out of pure desperation but Yokozuna ducked and took Vader down with a huge belly to belly suplex! Yokozuna hooked the legs for the 1,2,3! Cornette went nuts at ringside as Yokozuna stood victorious. Cornette helped Vader to the back vowing that at Wrestlemania XII things would be alot different.

85, 88, 79 ***

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Who is the master and the ruler of the world?

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Sycho Sid's music hitting the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. Sycho Sid makes his way down to the ring with the fans chanting "Sid". Sycho Sid steps over the top rope and gets inside the ring. Sid raises his arms high in the air posing while the "Sid" pyro goes off. Sycho Sid asks for a microphone as the fans goes nuts chanting "Sid".

Sycho Sid- This goes out to Jeff Jarrett! Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII it'll be you and I my friend in the ring one on one! Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII you will know what it's like to receive pain! You will know what it's like to get the living hell beat out of you my friend! Jeff Jarrett you cost me the WWF Championship. I had it right in the palm of my hands if it weren't for you! You stuck your nose where it didn't belong! You made the biggest mistake of your life by costing me the WWF Championship. Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII when we're inside that ring I will destroy you! Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII you will be begging me to stop! You'll be begging me to stop the punishment! You'll be begging me to end it all! You'll be begging me for forgiveness Jeff! You'll beg for mercy! But I won't show you any mercy! Jeff Jarrett I will wipe you out once and for all! And then...........

Jeff Jarrett's music hits the arena interrupting Sycho Sid from finishing his sentence. Jeff Jarrett stands on the RAW stage with a microphone in his hand as the crowd boos.

Jeff Jarrett- Sycho Sid who in the hell do you think you are? You think you're going to be able to scare me? Sycho Sid I am not scared of you! You might be crazy but everyone knows I am the better wrestler! Sycho Sid at Wrestlemania XII my plan is to go out there and out wrestle you! And I will out wrestle you quite easily! Sycho Sid you don't deserve to be in the World Wrestling Federation and you don't deserve to be in the ring with me! Sycho Sid at Wrestlemania XII I will end your career once and for all. These fans will see me destroy you!

Sycho Sid- Jeff Jarrett you can try to out wrestle me all you want! But the fact is come Wrestlemania XII you will find out why I am the master and the ruler of the world when I dominate you! Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII what are you going to do when I leave you lying flat on your back? Jeff Jarrett I'll see you at Wrestlemania XII!

Sid's music plays to cheers from the crowd. Jeff Jarrett and Sycho Sid stare each other down with the fans chanting "Sid".

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Chris Candido

Candido tried to jump Johnson from behind but he didn't get to do too much as Johnson quickly took him down with a flurry of right hands. Johnson hit Candido with a couple stiff clotheslines and threw Candido right over the top rope. They brawled out on the floor with Johnson dominating Candido. But Candido soon turned the match his way after sending Johnson to the steel ring post face first! They went back into the ring where Candido got a couple near falls over Ahmed Johnson. The much smaller Chris Candido was even able to suplex Ahmed Johnson! Candido was able to nail a big DDT to Johnson late in the match and headed up top! Candido went for his Diving Headbutt but Ahmed Johnson was able to roll out of the way and Candido crashed down to the canvas! Ahmed Johnson made a come back and took Candido out with right hands and more clotheslines. Johnson sent Candido off the ropes and caught him with a big spinebuster! Johnson quickly dragged Candido up to his feet and delivered the Pearl River Plunge for the 1,2,3. Afterwards as Ahmed Johnson was celebrating, Crush came running down from the back with a steel chair in hand! Ahmed Johnson turned around and Crush drilled him right over the head with the steel chair! Crush stood over Ahmed Johnson with the steel chair in hand to boos from the fans. Crush threw the chair down and told Ahmed Johnson that he'd see him come Wrestlemania XII! Crush headed to the back as the referee checked on Ahmed Johnson with Monday Night Raw going to a commercial break.

75, 73, 78 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Is Diesel afraid?

Monday Night Raw comes back from the commercial break with Diesel's music once again hitting the arena. This time the crowd boos Diesel even louder than when he first showed up tonight. Diesel again has a cocky look on his face as he gets inside the ring. Diesel asks for a microphone while the crowd boos him.

Diesel- I'm getting sick and tired of all you people. You fans need to shut the hell up! Now I came out here earlier tonight and made myself perfectly clear to everyone. But I don't think I made myself clear to Undertaker. Undertaker you can come out here send me ashes in a urn. You can try to scare me and you can try everything that you possibly can. But all that stuff doesn't scare me. You think a Casket Match scares me? Undertaker I'm not afraid of anything! And come Wrestlemania XII when we step into the ring in a Casket Match.... Well deadman you will be buried once and for all! I will prove to everyone that you're not indestructible. I will prove to everyone that I am the best big man in the World Wrestling Federation! Undertaker at Wrestlemania XII you will rest in peace once and for all! And after that.....

Diesel's interrupted by the sound of the bells tolling! The crowd goes wild as the lights go off. The purple lights then come on with Undertaker's music playing. Diesel stands in the ring as the fans continue cheering. The lights finally come back on and a casket is set up at ringside! Diesel looks around but Undertaker is nowhere to be seen. Diesel looks at the casket at ringside and gets out of the ring. Diesel grabs a steel chair and goes near the casket....... Diesel opens up the casket and there's nothing there! Diesel gets back inside the ring with the steel chair. Diesel grabs the microphone as the fans boo.

Diesel- Undertaker you think that was going to scare me? If you were a man you'd be inside that casket! But I guess you'll have to wait until Wrestlemania XII to get your hands on "Big Daddy Cool". Hell knowing you....... You'll probably not show up at all! Undertaker I get what you're trying to do. You're so scared of me you want me to drop out of the match! Well that isn't happening! You see.......

Once again the lights go off........ Undertaker's music plays and Undertaker is shown on the RAW screen.

Undertaker- Diesel if you think I'm scared of you you're wrong.... Dead wrong. Diesel the time for games is over. The time for scaring you is over. Because Diesel you're not afraid are you? You're not afraid of the idea of being put into a Casket Match with me. Diesel come Wrestlemania XII your soul and your body will belong to the lord of darkness. Diesel enjoy the time you have left because at Wrestlemania XII it will be the last time these people will ever see you. Diesel at Wrestlemania XII you will rest in peace!

The fans cheer as the lights come back on and Undertaker's image disappears from the RAW screen. Diesel stands in the ring now with a concerned look on his face. Diesel exits the ring with the steel chair in his hand and heads to the back as Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jerry Lawler Vs. Marc Mero

Lawler started this one off by slapping Mero right in the face! Mero didn't take being slapped in the face too kindly and knocked Lawler right on his ass with a right hand! Mero tossed Lawler out to the floor and hit a big plancha to "The King"! Mero went to send Lawler to the steel steps out on the floor but Lawler reversed it and Mero hit the steel steps shoulder first! They then went back inside the ring where Lawler choked and stomped away on Mero in the corner. Lawler used a couple dirty tricks as well like raking the eyes and hitting Mero with his boot behind the referee's back. Lawler got a couple near falls over Mero too but somehow "The Wildman" was able to kick out of everything Lawler dished out. Lawler went for the Piledriver late in the match but Mero countered and catapulted Lawler into the corner! Mero then hit Lawler with right hands and back dropped Lawler! Mero followed up with a big drop kick and a DDT! Mero sent Lawler off the ropes and caught Lawler with a samoan drop! Mero headed up top to cheers from the crowd! But the crowd started booing as Hunter Hearst Helmsley made his way down from the back. Mero got distracted long enough for Lawler to shake the ropes crotching Mero! Lawler quickly rolled Mero up with a hand full of tights for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Lawler headed to the back as Hunter Hearst Helmsley entered the ring. Mero slowly got up to his feet and Helmsley planted "The Wildman" with a kick to the gut! Helmsley quickly delivered the Pedigree to Mero driving Mero down to the canvas! The fans booed as Hunter Hearst Helmsley stood over Marc Mero!

74, 75, 74 **

Jerry Lawler gained overness from this match.

Interview with Shawn Michaels

We're taken to the interview area backstage where "handsome" Dok Hendrix is shown standing by with the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Dok Hendrix- Shawn Michaels last Friday night it was Friday Night Mayhem. You and Diesel teamed up to face Owen Hart and British Bulldog for the WWF Tag Team Championship. When it was all said and done you accidentally drilled Diesel with Sweet Chin Music costing you two the match. But after the match ended Diesel took you out with not one but two Jackknife Powerbombs! Shawn Michaels we heard the comments made by Diesel earlier tonight. He has said that if you come anywhere near him you will be stripped of your title shot at Wrestlemania XII. Your thoughts please.

Shawn Michaels- Well it seems to me that Diesel has finally snapped. I wish it wouldn't have come to that but it happened. You know Diesel likes to talk about always being there for me but everyone knows I brought him to the WWF. Diesel I can wait until after Wrestlemania XII. I don't want to blow my title shot but let me tell you something big man. After Wrestlemania XII, After March 24 I will hunt you down! I will get my revenge on you!

Dok Hendrix- Shawn Michaels in tonight's main event it'll be Bret "The Hitman" Hart defending the World Wrestling Federation Championship against Sean Waltman. If Waltman wins then it's you and him at Wrestlemania XII. There has been rumors that Ted DiBiase will bring someone to ringside with him. A member of The Corporation. If it comes down to a three on one ambush will you save Bret Hart?

Shawn Michaels- I honestly don't know. I'm sure "The Hitman" can handle himself! Either way if it's Waltman or Hart going to face me at Wrestlemania XII for the title. We will have a new champion in Anaheim!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for the comments, Fans don't go anywhere because up next I'll be interviewing Sean Waltman and his manager Ted DiBiase!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Sean Waltman and Ted DiBiase

We return from the commercial break with Dok Hendrix standing by in the interview area with Sean Waltman and Ted DiBiase.

Dok Hendrix- Well Vince and JR I'm standing by with the challenger for the WWF Championship. Sean Waltman tonight it's the biggest match of your career as you prepare to challenge Bret "The Hitman" Hart for the gold. Sean Waltman can I get your thoughts on this huge match up?

Sean Waltman- You know ever since I came to the World Wrestling Federation people always looked down on me. They always said I was just a kid. They said I wouldn't go to the top. They said I would never be anything. But tonight I'm going to prove them all wrong! Tonight I'm going to show the whole world what this kid is going to amount to! Tonight I will beat Bret Hart and become the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! Bret Hart tonight's my time! My time! And I'm going to walk out as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Dok Hendrix- Ted DiBiase rumors are going around that one of the members of The Corporation will be at ringside for this match. Are the rumors true?

Ted DiBiase- Dok Hendrix I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. But let me assure you that Sean Waltman will be walking out of here as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! Ha ha ha!

Dok Hendrix- Thank you for the comments, Fans up next the WWF Championship will be on the line! Sean Waltman challenges Bret Hart for the gold! Who will come out as the champion? Find out when Monday Night Raw returns!

Ted DiBiase gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart© Vs. Sean Waltman with Ted DiBiase

What a great main event this one was. Sean Waltman continues to have some great matches this year first with Razor Ramon twice, Then a match with Shawn Michaels a couple of weeks ago and now this one. It started off with the cocky Waltman taunting Hart taking the WWF Championship from Hart and posing with it. Hart responded in true "Hitman" fashion by nailing Waltman with right hands and connecting with a huge back body drop! Bret then clotheslined Waltman out to the floor. Hart brawled with Waltman on the outside with Hart getting the best of Waltman. DiBiase tried to get involved but Hart decked him with a right hand! Hart though ended up turning around right into a huge kick from Waltman! Waltman tossed Hart back inside the ring and worked over Hart in the corner using his educated feet as Jim Ross said that he got word from the back that a new match has been signed for Wrestlemania XII! A six men tag match with Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a mystery partner taking on Jim Neidhart, Jake Roberts and Bob Holly! Waltman got several near falls over Hart. Hart though fought back and worked over Waltman's legs. Steve Austin then came down from the back! Austin distracted Hart long enough which allowed Waltman to drill Bret Hart with a spinning heel kick. Waltman continued getting the best of Hart with Austin and DiBiase getting involved behind the referee's back. Late in the match Waltman connected with a facebuster to Hart and headed up top! Waltman went for a long distance senton bomb but Hart rolled out of the way! Hart then fought back hitting Waltman with a big bulldog, Russian legsweep, suplex and second turnbuckle elbow drop! Hart called for the Sharpshooter! DiBiase got up on the apron distracting the referee as Austin came into the ring with the WWF Championship! Austin went to nail Hart with the belt but Hart ducked and Waltman got nailed! Hart quickly tossed Austin out to the floor and locked Waltman into the Sharpshooter! The referee saw Waltman quickly tap out and called for the bell awarding the win to "The Hitman"! Afterwards Bret Hart was celebrating with the belt but Waltman and Austin jumped Hart from behind! Austin and Waltman stomped down on Hart but before they could do any damage Shawn Michaels came running down from the back with a steel chair! Waltman, Austin and DiBiase quickly fled the scene as Michaels and Hart engaged in a stare down. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Hart holding the WWF Championship staring down Shawn Michaels who has a steel chair in hand.

92, 89, 95 ****1\2

The WWF World title has gained in image.

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.21

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.89

Attendance- 6,009

Ticket Sales- $240,360

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Ahmed Johnson was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt."- Chris Candido

user posted image

Current Card

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a Mystery Partner Vs. Jim Neidhart, Bob Holly and Jake Roberts

It appears that I have some extra time on my hands so expect more than one update a day late in the week (like in WWF '95). :D

Guest Da-One-Da-Franchise

I am Loving the Diary, I've just went through all 12 Pages, I'm actually enjoying the Albert up...Jannetty down

Soon I bet Albert will be that Main Eventer...Anyways, I love this diary, It's my favorite diary of all.

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 15, 1996

The WWF invades New York City once again this Friday night. Coming to you from Madison Square Garden we're going to see a big time main event. Steve Austin takes on the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels! Austin and The Corporation aren't happy over Michaels' saving Bret Hart this past Monday night and Austin has requested this match up with Michaels. Can Steve Austin get the biggest win of his life tonight? Or will HBK come out on top?

Tonight we're also going to hear from James E. Cornette and Vader! What does Cornette and Vader have to say about Yokozuna and Vader's match against Yokozuna at Wrestlemania XII?

We understand that President Gorilla Monsoon has ordered a fatal four way elimination tag match for the Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania XII. The champions Owen Hart and British Bulldog will defend the titles against Smoking Gunns, Chris Chavis and Kama and The Godwinns come Wrestlemania XII. But tonight Owen Hart and British Bulldog face The Godwinns in a non title match!

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Goldust defends the Intercontinental Championship against Savio Vega

Diesel Vs. Hakushi

Jerry Lawler, Jean Pierre Lafitte and Chris Candido Vs. Bob Holly, Jim Neidhart and Jake Roberts

Owen Hart and British Bulldog Vs. The Godwinns

Shawn Michaels Vs. Steve Austin in the main event!

Plus we'll hear from Bret Hart, Razor Ramon! Plus a special interview with James E. Cornette and Vader! All this and much more!

Guest meripu1

A very strong Raw Hewey, i especially liked the emphasis on Diesel this week. WM is getting stronger after every show and i cant wait to see how things develop from here.

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 15, 1996

Attendance: 8,011

Ticket Sales: $320,440

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Steve Austin facing the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

Goldust© with Marlena Vs. Savio Vega

Goldust continued showing his aggressive side here as he not only jumped Savio from behind but he started choking the star from Puerto Rico. Goldust beat away on Savio in the corner showing the new mean side to himself. Perfect and Dok mentioned that the mean side could achieve Goldust victory come Wrestlemania XII. Goldust worked over Savio's back softening it up for the Curtain Call no doubt. Goldust threw Savio out to the floor late in the match and sent Savio to the steel ring post back first three times! They went back inside the ring where Goldust connected with his uppercut and bulldog for 2. Goldust finally went for the Curtain Call late in the match but Vega got out of it and took Goldust down with a back suplex. Savio then made the big come back nailing Goldust with big right hands and chops to Goldust's chest! Savio connected with three atomic drops in a row and followed up with the Spinning Heel Kick! Savio covered but Goldust had his foot on the ropes! Savio dragged Goldust up and went to suplex Goldust but Goldust nailed Savio in the back. Goldust quickly nailed the Curtain Call! Goldust hooked the legs and got the 1,2,3! Afterwards Marlena came into the ring with the WWF Intercontinental Championship and handed it to Goldust. Goldust posed with the title to boos from the fans. Goldust looked at the camera and told Razor Ramon he'd see him at Wrestlemania XII.

82, 78, 87 ***1\2

Razor Ramon is not impressed

We cut to the back where we see Kevin Kelly standing by with the "Bad Guy" Razor Ramon.

Kevin Kelly- Razor Ramon we just saw Goldust dominate Savio Vega. Goldust has sent a message to you and come Wrestlemania XII it's going to be you two in a Miami Street Fight. The first ever Miami Street Fight in the history of Wrestlemania and the World Wrestling Federation. Razor Ramon are you worried about Goldust's new mean side?

Razor Ramon- Kevin Kelly you think that freak scares me? You think he's new aggressive side is going to help him at Wrestlemania XII? When I get into the Miami Street Fight with that freak I will make a man out of him. Goldust at Wrestlemania XII you're going to be in a world of hurt and a world of pain man. If you think what he did to Savio was something then wait until Wrestlemania XII!

Kevin Kelly- Thank you for your time Razor. Fans stay tuned because Friday Night Mayhem continues when we come back!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Does Hart have Michaels' back?

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break and our cameras take us to the locker room of Shawn Michaels. Michaels is shown warming up for his match. His door opens as Michaels looks up and sees Bret Hart with the WWF Championship over his shoulder.

Shawn Michaels- What do you want?

Bret Hart- I just came here to thank you for your help on Monday night.

Shawn Michaels- Well no problem I do want you healthy for our match at Wrestlemania XII for when I beat you to become the WWF Champion.

Bret Hart- I wanted to thank you but I also wanted to tell you that I didn't need you to come down on Monday Night Raw. I would have fought off Austin and Waltman by myself. Shawn Michaels I don't need anything from you. I don't want anything from you. Next time I'm getting beat down just mind your business.

Shawn Michaels- Typical Hitman huh? I save your ass from getting beat down and this is the way you thank me? You know Bret next time I should leave you to get the hell beat out of you. Next time I won't come out to save you. I'll just let you get destroyed. Maybe that'll knock some sense into you!

Bret Hart- Shawn Michaels I don't need you to help me. You know tonight you're facing Austin. And knowing The Corporation I wouldn't be surprised to see Sean Waltman and Ted DiBiase hanging around. You might need my help tonight to fend both of them off when it's all over.

Shawn Michaels- Bret I don't need anyone's help. Tonight if Austin and Waltman are beating the hell out of me do yourself a favor and stay out. Just sit in the back and watch HBK get beat down. Have yourself a drink and sit back and relax. I don't need a damn thing from you Bret. The only thing I need is for you to show up at Wrestlemania XII and bring that belt with you.

Bret Hart- I never offered Shawn. I never offered to come down to the ring if you're getting beat down. And I will take your advice and watch you get beat down. I'll sit back with my WWF Championship and watch you get beat down. Shawn Michaels don't ever expect anything from me except for me to come into Wrestlemania XII and make you tap out to the Sharpshooter.

Shawn Michaels- Since you're done I suggest you get out of my locker room and let me finish up.

Bret Hart walks towards the door and stares down Shawn Michaels.

Bret Hart- Hey Shawn good luck tonight. You're going to need it!

Bret Hart exits the locker room as Michaels looks on. Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping Diesel in action up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Diesel Vs. Hakushi

Diesel destroyed Hakushi as the Japanese star entered the ring. Diesel threw Hakushi to the corner where "Big Daddy Cool" rammed his knee into Hakushi's midsection and pounded away on Hakushi with stiff back elbow shots. Diesel followed up by choking Hakushi out with the big boot. Diesel then went and backed up into the opposite corner. Diesel came charging at Hakushi but Hakushi moved out of the way and Diesel hit the corner chest first! Hakushi hit Diesel with some oriental chops and kicks but nothing he did could take Diesel down. Hakushi went for a DDT but Diesel countered and threw Hakushi across the ropes. Diesel followed up by dropping Hakushi across the turnbuckle with a pair of snake eyes! Diesel then followed up with a sidewalk slam. Diesel dragged Hakushi up to his feet and taunted Hakushi. Diesel went for a right hand but Hakushi blocked it and nails Diesel with a chop stunning Diesel! Hakushi then came charging off the ropes but Diesel drilled Hakushi with a big boot to the face! Diesel quickly dragged Hakushi up and delivered the Jackknife Powerbomb! Diesel put his foot on top of Hakushi's chest for the easy 1,2,3! Diesel taunted the fans to boos. Diesel called for one more Jackknife! But before Diesel could do anymore damage to Hakushi the lights went out! When the lights came back on Undertaker is shown standing behind Diesel! Diesel turned around and Undertaker nailed Diesel with right hands! The crowd went wild as Undertaker backed Diesel into the corner and nailed Diesel with lightning fast right hands! Undertaker sent Diesel to the opposite corner and came charging at Diesel with a big avalanche! Undertaker followed up by backing Diesel up out of the corner and grabbing Diesel by the throat..... Choke Slam to Diesel! Undertaker just Choke Slammed Diesel! Undertaker calls for the Tombstone as the fans cheer. Diesel slowly staggers up to his feet and rolls to the outside! The crowd boos as Diesel heads to the back! Undertaker leaves the ring and goes after Diesel who's now running to the back! We go to a commercial break with Undertaker chasing Diesel to the back!

82, 82, 83 ***1\4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

James E. Cornette makes a promise for the fans

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break and we're taken to the backstage interview area where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Vader and his manager James E. Cornette.

Todd Pettengill- Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect I'm standing by with Vader and James E. Cornette. And Vader at Wrestlemania XII it will be you and Yokozuna going one on one. Vader come Wrestlemania XII the big question is can you beat Yokozuna?

James E. Cornette- Todd Pettengill what kind of moronic question is that? Vader will destroy Yokozuna at Wrestlemania XII. Yokozuna you made the biggest mistake of your life when you turned on Camp Cornette! And come Wrestlemania XII Vader will destroy you! Yokozuna if it wasn't for me you'd be in Japan working at some restaurant! I brought you into the WWF and made you into a superstar. Yokozuna after Wrestlemania XII after Vader destroys you there won't be anymore Yokozuna! You will leave the WWF and your career will be over! Vader is the true monster and at Wrestlemania XII everyone will find out why when he destroys you!

Todd Pettengill- With all due respect, Yokozuna does have a victory over Vader. He beat Vader this past Monday night.

James E. Cornette- What happened on Monday Night Raw was a fluke! It was a accident! It won't happen again! Todd Pettengill when the whole world watches Wrestlemania XII they're going to see the man they call Vader destroy Yokozuna! He will destroy all 600 pounds of the worthless Yokozuna! Wrestlemania XII will be the day where Vader makes his mark in the World Wrestling Federation. Wrestlemania XII will be...........

Vader- Vader time!

James E. Cornette- Yokozuna I would not want to be you at Wrestlemania XII!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the comments, Dok, Perfect back to you at ringside!

Bob Holly, Jake Roberts and Jim Neidhart Vs. Jerry Lawler, Chris Candido and Jean Pierre Lafitte

The announcers explained that Bob Holly, Jake Roberts and Jim Neidhart are joining forces at Wrestlemania XII because they've been tired of The Corporation running around attacking them even though they haven't crossed Holly yet.......... This one started off with all six men going at it. The face team quickly disposed of the heel team sending them out to the floor. Candido was the first to come back into and the ring with Holly and Candido doing a nice sequence with Candido taking Holly out with a drop kick. The heel team isolated Holly with Lawler calling the shots. Lafitte worked over Holly in the corner using his power advantage while Candido used his quickness and Lawler used his dirty tricks and experience. The heel team kept Holly beat down while Roberts and Neidhart tried to get the fans behind Holly. It worked too as Holly hit Lafitte with a drop kick as Lafitte came off the top. Holly then quickly made the hot tag to "The Anvil"! All hell broke loose and all six men went at it! Roberts ended up on the outside with Lawler while Bob Holly and Candido went at it. Neidhart picked up the win for his team after ducking a clothesline from Lafitte and taking him out with the Hart Attack! Neidhart covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards Jim Neidhart, Jake Roberts and Bob Holly stood tall in the ring celebrating their win with Dok Hendrix hyping the big six men tag match at Wrestlemania XII between those three men facing Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a mystery partner.

70, 69, 72 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Has Hunter Hearst Helmsley angered the wrong man?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley's music hits the sold out Madison Square Garden to boos from the crowd as Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break. Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way down to the ring with the fans booing him loudly. Helmsley gets inside the ring and asks for a microphone while the crowd continue booing the blue blood snob.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I look at all you people out here and all I see is filth! All I see is a bunch of people who are never going to be something! You people will never be anything in your entire life! You people will never be anything. I on the other hand am going to be the biggest star that this company has ever had! Last year I dominated this company. I went out and proved myself to be a huge star. I am the future of the World Wrestling Federation. I am the man who in a few years will be on top of the WWF. I will become the World Wrestling Federation Champion soon but before I dominate this whole entire company there's a man who I will run out of the WWF. That man is Marc Mero. Marc Mero you blew your chance with me. I had to carry you in our short lived team and everyone knows it. I made you into a WWF superstar. And you mess up. Marc Mero you are nothing. I made you and I can destroy you easily. Marc Mero come Wrestlemania XII I will teach you a lesson, A wrestling lesson. I will show to you why I am the best in this business. I'm going to show everyone why I got the money while you're trash! Marc Mero you can jump me from behind, You can attack me backstage all you want. But the fact of the matter is come Wrestlemania XII it's going to be a wrestling match with me coming out on top. Marc Mero you're just like all of these people. You're nothing. Marc Mero you can not beat me! You can't out wrestle me! You can't even hold my jock pal! Hunter Hearst Helmsley is the future of this business and you know it! After I'm done with you, You'll be begging Atlanta to take you back! You'll be telling them that you could not hang with Hunter Hearst Helmsley! You'll be telling them that you stepped into the ring with Hunter Hearst Helmsley and you'll say that you got taken to school! You'll tell them that Hunter Hearst Helmsley is the future of wrestling! Marc Mero at Wrestlemania XII you'll be looking up at the lights and you will realize that you will never be in the same league as me! And then and only then will you know that..........

Helmsley is cut off by Marc Mero's music which draws cheers from the crowd. Hunter Hearst Helmsley looks up at the entry way but no one is there. Helmsley steps into the middle of the ring and gets into the fighting stance waiting....... But nothing happens. Helmsley continues waiting when suddenly Marc Mero comes out through the crowd! Mero gets inside the ring and stands behind Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- See? Look at him! He can't even come out here and face me! He's probably hiding in the back somewhere scared to death of me!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley then turns around and gets the surprise of his life as Marc Mero is shown standing behind him! Helmsley looks scared and tries to talk some sense into Mero. But it doesn't work and Mero decks Helmsley with a huge right hand taking Helmsley down! Helmsley gets up and Mero takes him down with clotheslines! Mero mounts on top of Helmsley and hammers away on Helmsley with right hands! Mero lifts Helmsley up by the hair and rams Helmsley into the turnbuckle head first! Mero rams Helmsley's head on the turnbuckle as the fans count along! Mero sends Helmsley out to the floor and follows up with a big plancha to Helmsley! Officials and road agents come running down from the back and try to pull Mero off of Helmsley but Mero grabs a steel chair and keeps the officials and road agents away! This allows Helmsley to run out through the crowd! Mero sees Helmsley running away and goes insane! Mero grabs the steel chair and hits the steel steps and ring post with it! The officials try to restrain Mero as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Owen Hart and British Bulldog with James E. Cornette Vs. The Godwinns with Hillbilly Jim

Dok Hendrix said that the reason for the fatal four way elimination match at Wrestlemania XII came about after Monday Night Raw this week. He said that President Gorilla Monsoon announced that The Godwinns were added to the tag team title hunt to punish Owen Hart and British Bulldog. Hendrix said that there's three teams going after the champions instead of two. The Godwinns treated this one like it was a title match jumping Owen and Bulldog from the get go. Cornette tried to get involved but Hillbilly Jim scared him off with the slop bucket. The Godwinns controlled the beginning of the match until Owen Hart nailed Phineous with a spinning heel kick taking the big pig farmer down. Owen and Bulldog then double teamed Phineous with Henry trying to get the crowd behind Phineous. After taking a beating, Phineous nailed Owen Hart with a big DDT and finally made the hot tag to Henry. Henry came into the ring cleaning house taking out both Owen Hart and British Bulldog with right hands. Phineous came into the mix with The Godwinns taking Owen out with a double backdrop and following up with a double clothesline to British Bulldog. Phineous ended up on the outside brawling with Owen Hart leaving British Bulldog and Henry alone in the ring. Henry went for the Slop Drop but Bulldog countered and delivered the Running Powerslam to Henry for the win. Afterwards Cornette grabbed the titles and headed to the back with Owen Hart and British Bulldog. Chris Chavis and Kama then came down to the ring and attacked The Godwinns! Chavis and Kama put the boots to Kama but before they could do any real damage Smoking Gunns came running down from the back with steel chairs! Kama and Chavis quickly fled the ring as Smoking Gunns stood in the ring with The Godwinns.

82, 76, 89 ***1\2

Interview with Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and Ted DiBiase

We're taken to the interview area where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and Ted DiBiase.

Todd Pettengill- I'm standing here with Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and their manager Ted DiBiase. As we understand this past Monday night it was announced that Sean Waltman and Steve Austin would team up at Wrestlemania XII to face the team of Bob Holly, Jim Neidhart and Jake "the Snake" Roberts in a six men tag team match. But the question everyone wants to know is who is the mystery partner for The Corporation?

Ted DiBiase- That's for us to know and for you to find out come Wrestlemania XII! But let me tell you something Pettengill..... This guy is a true impact player! He's just in incredible! That's the only way I can describe him to you! He's going to join The Corporation at Wrestlemania XII and make a incredible impact!

Todd Pettengill- Steve Austin tonight on take on the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels for the first time ever in your WWF career. Steve Austin if you're able to beat Shawn Michaels tonight then that should make you the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Tonight can you beat Shawn Michaels?

Steve Austin- What do you mean if I can beat Shawn Michaels? Todd Pettengill look at me. Look into these eyes. You think Shawn Michaels is going to be able to beat Steve Austin? You think he's going to be able to put me away one, two, three tonight? Shawn Michaels last Monday night you ran in and you got into the business of The Corporation. And that's something you just don't do! Shawn Michaels tonight expect no mercy from Steve Austin. What's going to happen in that ring is me finish you off with the Stone Cold Stunner getting the one, two, three! And Ted DiBiase and Sean Waltman will be right at ringside to see it happen.

Sean Waltman- Shawn Michaels tonight I'm going to be out there with Austin just to make sure you don't do anything dirty! I had the WWF Championship won last Monday night it wasn't for you! After Austin's done with you I'm going to go inside that ring and beat you down!

Ted DiBiase- Ha ha ha! Lets go boys!

Todd Pettengill- Fans we got to take a quick commercial break but do not go away!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Does Bret Hart have Michaels' back tonight or not?

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break and our cameras take us to the back where we see Bret Hart leaving his dressing with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Hart has his bags and it looks like he's leaving the arena! As Hart walks down the hallway Todd Pettengill catches up to him!

Todd Pettengill- Bret Hart! Bret are you leaving the arena?

Bret Hart- Yeah there's no reason for me to stay, I would watch Shawn Michaels' match but I got some stuff to do.

Todd Pettengill- Well it looks like The Corporation will be getting involved in the match would you stay to back Shawn Michaels up?

Bret Hart- He said he didn't need any help. I'm leaving. If he gets hurt it's not my problem.

Bret Hart walks out with his bags and the WWF Championship as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Michaels Vs. Steve Austin with Sean Waltman and Ted DiBiase

This one was a good one. The crowd was into everything these two men did. They give Waltman, DiBiase and Austin the biggest heat of the night while Michaels got a huge ovation. Michaels and Austin started off doing a nice sequence with Austin getting the best of HBK and then taunting him to boos from the sold out crowd. They again did another sequence with Michaels this time getting the best of Austin and then taunting him to a huge pop. They continued wrestling in the ring which ended up with Michaels tossing Austin out and then following up with a huge plancha to Austin out on the floor. Michaels rolled Austin back in the ring only to get jumped by Waltman from behind while DiBiase distracted the referee. Waltman sent Michaels to the steel ring post twice before rolling Michaels back into the ring where Austin connected with several suplexes to the "Heart Break Kid". Austin got a few close falls over Michaels with Waltman and DiBiase getting a few shots in on HBK while Austin had the referee distracted. Austin connected with a big spinebuster and decided to go up top. Austin went for a big splash but Michaels rolled out of the way and Austin went crashing down to the canvas! Michaels then made his big come back after drilling Austin with the forearm shot and nipping up. Michaels followed up with his usual offense before delivering the flying elbow drop to Austin's heart! Michaels went to the corner to tune up the band as the crowd went wild! DiBiase got up on the apron distracting the referee! Waltman then grabbed Michaels' leg and Michaels was unable to move from the corner. Austin came charging at Michaels with a big clothesline! Austin then held Michaels back and told Waltman to come into the ring. Waltman went for the Six Kick but Michaels ducked and Waltman took out Austin by accident! Michaels then drilled Waltman with Sweet Chin Music! Austin slowly got up to his feet and also got drilled by Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered Austin as the referee saw the cover and counted the 1,2,3! Afterwards Shawn Michaels left the ring as Waltman came into the ring with a steel chair! Friday Night Mayhem goes off the air with Shawn Michaels on top of the entry way while Waltman and DiBiase stare him down and check on Austin.

94, 89, 99 ****3/4

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.28

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.91

Attendance- 6,049

Ticket Sales- $241,960

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.34

Attendance- 452

Ticket Sales- $9,040

In other news- ECW has signed Gedo, Greg Valentine and Jack Victory. While the WWF has signed Mike Awesome to a development contract.

Superstars should by up later with the current Wrestlemania XII card :D

Edited by Baby Hewey

I love the build-up to the Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart match, God I love Vader lol

I'm Hooked on this diary, Keep up the Amazing work

Guest meripu1

Yeah, i dont think Valentine really fits the extreme setting down in ECW.

Good show for Friday, i liked the stuff with Hunter and im liking the build for the main event at WM too.

user posted image

Date: March 17, 1996

Attendance: 8,023

Ticket Sales: $320,920

Announcers: Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly

Superstars opens up with it's regular video package. We're then taken inside the arena where Michael Cole and Kevin Kelly are standing by. Cole and Kelly hype up today's main event of Sycho Sid taking on Mabel!

Albert Vs. Marty Jannetty

This is the fourth time these two men go at it in less than a month! Albert destroyed Marty here and this time Marty got no offense in. Albert debuted a impressive looking spinning neck breaker. Albert threw Jannetty to the corner and nailed Jannetty with heavy blows. Albert continued his impressive ways by tossing Jannetty around the ring and press slamming Marty Jannetty! Albert finished Marty Jannetty off with the A-Bomb for the 1,2,3.

64, 54, 75 *3/4

Marty Jannetty lost overness from this match.

Interview with Jeff Jarrett

Next we heard from Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett talked about his match with Sycho Sid at Wrestlemania XII and how he was going to beat Sid. Jarrett said that the WWF was corrupted and that the WWF needs Jeff Jarrett on top. Jarrett said that after he's done with Sid he's going to run right over everyone else until he becomes the World Wrestling Federation Champion.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Crush and Ted DiBiase

We came back from the commercial break with Ted DiBiase and Crush standing by. DiBiase hyped the big match between Crush and Ahmed Johnson for Wrestlemania XII saying that Crush came close to ending Johnson's career and come Wrestlemania XII he will not only end Ahmed Johnson's career but he'll be the first man to defeat Ahmed Johnson. Crush said that at Wrestlemania XII the whole world would experience his rise to the top of the World Wrestling Federation.

Crush gained overness from this segment.

Shawn Stasiak and Hakushi Vs. The Headbangers

This one was a pretty good tag team match. This is the second or third time Shawn Stasiak has been on television and this youngster continues to impress. The Headbangers isolated young Stasiak early on and give the kid a real beating. Stasiak was able to tag Hakushi in after nailing Mosh with a clothesline. Hakushi came into the ring cleaning house taking down Mosh and Thrasher with drop kicks. Stasiak ended up out on the floor with Thrasher leaving Mosh in the ring with Hakushi. Mosh had Hakushi down and went up top. Mosh missed a big legdrop off the top which allowed Hakushi to connect with a springboard moonsault for the 1,2,3.

71, 53, 90 ***1\4

Video for Sean Waltman and Steve Austin

We were shown a video of Sean Waltman and Steve Austin's dominance this week. It shows their attacks on both Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart this week. The video shows both men using their finishing moves on opponents and then the video ends asking who will be their mystery partner at Wrestlemania XII?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Sycho Sid

Backstage Dok Hendrix interviewed Sycho Sid. Dok asked on Sid's feelings for his big Wrestlemania XII match with Jeff Jarrett and Sid said he would not only beat Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania XII but he would show everyone why he's the master and the ruler of the world. Sid then told Dok that today would be the last time anyone would ever see Mabel.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Not a pretty match here. Mabel jumped Sid from behind and they started it off slugging away at each other with Sid getting the advantage. Mabel though took Sid down with a bossman slam and after that the 568 pound Mabel had control of the match. Mabel rammed Sid into the ring post three times out on the floor back first! Mabel continued working over Sid's back as they made their way back into the ring. Mabel got a couple near falls on Sid but he couldn't put the big man down. Mabel had Sid down near the end of the match and headed up to the second turnbuckle, Mabel missed the Big Splash which allowed Sid to fight back. Sid nailed Mabel with big right hands and took Mabel down after three clotheslines! Sid finished Mabel off with a big boot for the 1,2,3! Superstars went off the air with Sycho Sid celebrating his big victory.

76, 80, 68 *1\2

Overall Rating- 76

TV Rating- 2.96

Competition

WCW Uncensored

Pay Per View Buyrate- 1.28

Attendance- 13,451

Ticket Sales- $807,060

Pay Per View Revenue- $3,200,000

ECW To The Death

Attendance- 2,658

Ticket Sales- $797,40

In other news- The WWF has signed women's wrestler Ivory to a development contract. It's expected that she'll be a manager in the future due to her high charisma.

Oh yeah remember Superstars is kept way shorter than the other two shows :D

By the way if any reader wants to make me a graphic for my sig I would really appreciate it, Just PM me or contact me on AIM for the info. Thanks :D

user posted image

Current Card

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Four Corners Elimination Match

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. The Godwinns Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a Mystery Partner Vs. Jim Neidhart, Bob Holly and Jake Roberts

The card isn't final yet

Edited by Baby Hewey
  • Like 1

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Four Corners Elimination Match

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. The Godwinns Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader