World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: April 19, 1996

We're two days away from In Your House "Pride And Violence" and tonight we're going to see "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel face "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon in what has got to be the biggest main event ever on Friday Night Mayhem! This is a non title match up. The question is who will win? Razor Ramon and Diesel? This is certainly a huge battle two days away from In Your House because come In Your House we'll see Diesel face Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship and we'll also see Razor Ramon defend the Intercontinental Championship against Steve Austin.

After last Monday night's attack, Bret Hart can not be in a very good mood. Tonight we're going to hear from "The Hitman" on his thoughts about being attacked by the man they call Vader on Monday Night Raw. We'll also hear from Vader and his manager James E. Cornette. What does Cornette and Vader have to say about the attack on "The Hitman"?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Goldust Vs. Hakushi

Smoking Gunns and Marc Mero Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and British Bulldog

Sycho Sid and Undertaker Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama

Jake Roberts Vs. Jeff Jarrett

And Diesel faces Razor Ramon in the huge main event!

All this and much more as we're two days away from the huge pay per view!

Guest Prototype

Good Raw! I liked the Hart/Vader segment and the HBK/Diesel fight. Glad to see Taker get a storyline, maybe it will lead to a big feud with Sid. Mayhem looks really good, especially the Razor and Diesel main event!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: April 19, 1996

Attendance: 9,045

Ticket Sales: $361,800

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Razor Ramon taking on Diesel! We're two days away from In Your House "Pride And Violence"!

Goldust with Marlena Vs. Hakushi

Goldust is coming off a big win on Monday Night Raw against Savio Vega while Hakushi is coming off a loss to Albert on Superstars this past weekend. Goldust started this one off jumping the Japanese star from behind and working over Hakushi in the corner choking and doing everything he could to Hakushi. Hakushi kept fighting back but Goldust soon took Hakushi down with a big uppercut! Goldust tossed Hakushi out to the floor and rammed Hakushi into the steel ring post! They went back into the ring where Goldust continued giving Hakushi some real punishment much to the delight of Marlena who was smoking her cigar at ringside. Goldust came close to putting Hakushi away but Hakushi soon made the come back after delivering a big time DDT to the bizarre one! Hakushi delivered some high risk maneuvers to Goldust and came very close to earning himself the win here. Hakushi took Goldust down with a enziguri kick and headed up top. Hakushi came flying off the top turnbuckle attempting the senton bomb but Goldust rolled out of the way and Hakushi hit the canvas! Goldust quickly delivered the Curtain Call to Hakushi to score the win! Afterwards, Goldust headed to the back while Hakushi was getting up........ Al Snow then came running down from the back! Snow got into the ring and almost took Hakushi's head off with a clothesline as Hakushi was getting up! Al Snow dragged Hakushi up and quickly locked Hakushi into the Million Dollar Dream! Hakushi quickly faded but Snow wouldn't let go! Officials came running down from the back to try to separate Snow from Hakushi! Snow had a psychotic look on his face as officials helped Hakushi to the back.

80, 81, 80 **3/4

Interview with Vader and James E. Cornette

Our cameras cut to the back where Kevin Kelly is standing by with Vader and his manager James E. Cornette.

Kevin Kelly- Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect I am currently standing by with the man they call Vader and his manager James E. Cornette coming off a vicious two on one assault on Bret "The Hitman" Hart this past Monday night......

James E. Cornette- Hang on! Hang on there just a minute Kevin Kelly! Two on one? It wasn't no two on one! Who powerbombed Hart? Vader did! Who delivered the Vader bomb to Hart? Vader did! I was just there to watch the punishment! Vader is the one who destroyed Hart! I just watched it happen!

Kevin Kelly- In any event this Sunday night we're going to see Vader face Bret "The Hitman" Hart in Bret Hart's first match back since Wrestlemania XII. And Vader on that night will you be able to get the job done and beat Bret "The Hitman" Hart?

James E. Cornette- Kevin Kelly look at this man. He's a four hundred fifty eight pound monster! He's an animal! He's a super human destroyer with one goal and that is to annihilate and destroy Bret Hart. Vader is going to walk into that ring Sunday night and he's going to prove to the whole world that there ain't nobody who's going to be able to stop this animal! Bret Hart will go down to his knees when he's looking into the eyes of this monster! Vader is going to end Bret Hart's career here in the World Wrestling Federation! Bret Hart will never be the same again!

Kevin Kelly- Tonight we're going to hear from Bret Hart following Vader's vicious assault this past Monday night. What do you think Bret Hart will have to say?

James E. Cornette- Who cares about what Hart has to say? We all know Sunday night Vader's going to destroy Bret Hart! Sunday night everyone will find out that it's

Vader- VADER TIME!

Kevin Kelly- Thank you for the comments, Fans up next we'll hear from "The Hitman" Bret Hart!

James E. Cornette gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Bret Hart

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the break and we see Bret "The Hitman" Hart standing by from the WWF studios.

Bret Hart- I just like everyone else heard your little comments Vader. I heard your little comments regarding this past Monday night about your cowardly attack on me. It was a attack! You and James E. Cornette took me down on Monday night. Vader I did feel the powerbomb and the Vader bomb. And you're right it hurt. It was the most vicious moves I have ever taken. But guess what? I'm still standing. And two days from now I'm going to be in that ring with you. And one way or another I will beat you Vader. I'm not one hundred percent and I probably won't be anywhere near one hundred percent when we fight. But I promise the whole world and all my fans that this Sunday night I will win. I will overcome all the odds and beat you Vader. I will show all my fans what a true hero is. When we get into that ring, All my fans will see me going out on top. Vader you're a tough obstacle but the fact of the matter is I'm the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Smoking Gunns and Marc Mero Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Owen Hart and British Bulldog

During this match it was announced that Al Snow versus Hakushi was added to the Pay Per View card thanks to President Monsoon. The face team started off taking out the heel team and then posing to cheers from the crowd. Hendrix and Perfect explained that James E. Cornette wasn't at ringside for this one because Monsoon wanted it just to be three versus three before the big Pay Per View. Owen and Bart started off after Owen got into the ring. Bart dominated the smaller Hart and tagged in his brother Billy who also gave Owen some punishment. Mero also got tagged in and got a few close near falls on Owen. Bart soon came back into the ring and ended up taking Owen's spinning heel kick. Owen tagged in Bulldog who gave Bart a hard time using his strength advantage over the tough cowboy. Bulldog got a few close falls using his stalling vertical suplex. The heel team isolated Bart with all three men working together showing unity. Helmsley would even taunt Mero and Billy which allowed Owen and Bulldog to get some cheap shots in on Bart. Bart was finally able to make the hot tag to Mero after delivering a huge tilt a whirl slam to Owen! Bart tagged in Mero while Helmsley got tagged in by Owen! All hell broke loose and all six men went at it! Owen and Bulldog ended up out on the floor with the Smoking Gunns while Mero and Helmsley battled inside the ring. Helmsley ended up catching Mero with a high knee to the face. Helmsley lifted Mero up and positioned Mero for the Pedigree but Mero countered and catapulted Helmsley into the turnbuckle! Helmsley then came out of the turnbuckle right into a small package from Mero for the 1,2,3! Afterwards, Owen and Bulldog helped Helmsley to the back while Smoking Gunns celebrated with Mero. Hendrix mentioned that Mero has once again beaten Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

81, 82, 82 ***

Masked Americans Video

Another video begins to air for the Masked Americans, Tom Prichard and Steve Lombardi. This time they're walking down a "neighborhood" with their "fans" following them all the "fans" are carrying miniature American flags while Steve Lombardi is carrying a big American flag and Tom Prichard has a megaphone with him and he's shouting.

Tom Prichard- USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

The "fans" who are walking down this "neighborhood" chant "USA" as well while Lombardi waves the flag high in the air.

Steve Lombardi- We're all Americans here! We're all red, white and blue inside! We all bleed America! We all live eat and sleep what America is all about! America is the greatest nation in the world and now the time has come for us to show it!

Tom Prichard- That's why we're going to every city in America. Right now we're in Greenwich, Connecticut! And our feet got us here! We don't need a bus to take us all over this great country! Our American spirit is what keeps us going!

Steve Lombardi- Everyone in this great country has been sending their support for the Masked Americans. We've gotten letters from everywhere in this great country telling us to keep our American spirit alive! Last week we went to Disney world in Orlando, Florida and everyone was showing their support! Even Mickey Mouse showed his support!

Tom Prichard- We've been to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, West Virginia, Maryland, Detroit, New Jersey and Pennsylvania! We're going to all fifty states and get everyone to show their support for America! After we get through here me and Steve and all these great American people are going to Rhode Island until we hit all fifty states! Soon we're going to have over a million people hitting the streets with us waving their flags!

Steve Lombardi- And then we're going to go right to the World Wrestling Federation! We've been watching the WWF and we've noticed that there aren't any real Americans in the WWF. No one seems to care about this great country! Well Tom and myself aren't going to stand for it!

Tom Prichard- The WWF needs heroes and it needs American heroes! The WWF needs us! The World Wrestling Federation has been polluted! And now it needs it's American heroes to stand up!

Steve Lombardi- The fact is that the WWF needs America in it! There's no proud Americans waving the flags! That's absurd! We're coming very, very soon and the WWF will get America in it!

Tom Prichard- Right now we got to go and lead these proud Americans to the rest of the fifty states! USA! USA! USA!

The "fans" and the Masked Americans march down the "street" as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid and Undertaker with Paul Bearer Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama with Ted DiBiase

DiBiase lead his team down to the ring with a smile on his face. Perfect and Dok Hendrix wondered if Sid and Undertaker would be able to work together due to their recent arguments. This one started out with all four men brawling with Sid and Undertaker tossing their opponents out to the floor with ease. Sid and Undertaker engaged in a brief stare down but nothing happened and both men showed some good team work here. Undertaker and Sid kept Chavis down for most of the match until Chavis took Sid down with his Big Bucks finishing maneuver. Kama and Chavis isolated Sid and kept him away from the man from the dark side. Sid came close to making the tag to Undertaker but Chavis and Kama stayed on him. Sid was able to make the hot tag finally after taking both Chavis and Kama out with clotheslines. Sid tagged in Undertaker who came into the ring cleaning house! Undertaker took down Kama and Chavis with his usual moves and Sid joined in. Sid ended up out on the floor with Kama leaving Chavis alone in the ring to get Choke Slammed! Undertaker called for the Tombstone but Crush ran down from the back with a steel chair and clobbered Undertaker over the head with it for the disqualification! Sid came into the ring and also got nailed by the steel chair! Chavis and Kama stomped away on Sid and Undertaker while Crush and DiBiase posed. Friday Night Mayhem went to a break with Kama, Chavis, Crush and DiBiase standing over Sid and Undertaker while Bearer tried to get Undertaker up with the power of the urn.

78, 79, 79 **3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Steve Austin

Once we return to from the commercial break, We're taken to the interview area backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Todd Pettengill- Steve Austin two days from now it will be you and "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon battling it out for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. And the big question is can you beat Razor Ramon this Sunday night?

Steve Austin- Can I beat Razor Ramon this Sunday night? Haven't I beaten him before you clown?

Todd Pettengill- Yes you have Steve. Yes you have.

Steve Austin- And let the record show that Razor Ramon has never beaten me! I beat Razor Ramon in the middle of the ring one, two, three! That man was down and out of it! This match shouldn't even be happening! They should just hand the title over to me! Razor Ramon should lay down and give me the Intercontinental Championship! Razor Ramon isn't a good Intercontinental Champion and everyone knows it! And this Sunday night everyone will see me run right over that man to become the new champion! Razor Ramon hasn't got a chance in hell this Sunday night. Sunday night is going to be when the Steve Austin era begins!

Todd Pettengill- Tonight Razor Ramon will take on "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. Will you show up at ringside for this one and try to interfere?

Steve Austin- Todd Pettengill I don't need to interfere. Diesel's going to beat Razor Ramon around that ring like an animal! I don't need to worry about Ramon! Maybe after the match is over with I'll go down to the ring and beat Razor around. But tonight I won't be interfering. I know Diesel will have no problem beating Razor just like I won't have a problem beating Razor this Sunday night!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the interview, Fans up next Jake "The Snake" Roberts will be in action!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Jake Roberts

Jake put up a good fight in this one and Jarrett was able to carry Jake pretty well in the process. Jake started off hot first scaring Jarrett off with the snake in the bag and then tossing Jarrett out to the floor! Jarrett and Roberts brawled out on the floor with Jarrett sending Roberts into the steel steps and then sending Roberts face first into the steel ring post! Jarrett and Roberts went back into the ring where Jarrett worked over Jake's legs trying to soften it up for the figure four. Jake kept fighting back and soon made his come back delivering the DDT to Jarrett! But Jake wasn't able to cover Jarrett! Jake kept coming at Jarrett with everything he had and set Jarrett up for another DDT. Jarrett countered and dropped Jake across the ropes with a stun gun! Jarrett covered and picked up the win over the veteran! Afterwards, Jarrett did his strut around the ring to boos from the fans while Dok Hendrix mentioned that Michael Cole is about to interview Razor Ramon!

78, 79, 78 **1\2

Interview with Razor Ramon

We're taken backstage where we see Michael Cole standing by. And standing next to him is the WWF Intercontinental Champion "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon.

Michael Cole- Razor Ramon tonight is a big night for you. You take on former World Wrestling Federation Champion "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. And Sunday night you defend your Intercontinental Championship against Steve Austin. Tonight your match with Diesel is one of the biggest matches ever in the WWF. Tonight what will happen in that ring between you and Diesel?

Razor Ramon- You know I always hear Diesel talking his trash. Calling himself a genetic wonder and talking about how he's the greatest champion of all time. Well I'm the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. And I've beaten the big man before. And the fact is I can do it tonight too. Diesel you might be getting the title shot this Sunday night but tonight you're going down chico. Tonight "The Bad Guy" is going to mop the floor with you big man!

Michael Cole- Razor this Sunday night you got a match with Steve Austin for the Intercontinental Championship. Austin says tonight he won't interfere in your match up. But can you trust him?

Razor Ramon- Cole how stupid do you think I am? Of course you can't trust Austin! I don't trust Austin! But if he tries to come out here during this match I will have no problem beating him down! And Austin this Sunday night there's no way you're taking the belt off of around my waist chico! This Sunday night you're going to feel the Razor's Edge!

Michael Cole- Fans up next we'll hear from Razor's opponent "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Diesel

We return from the break with Kevin Kelly standing by with "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel.

Kevin Kelly- Diesel tonight you prepare to take on "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon in a non title match. And then Sunday night it'll be you and Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. And we're coming off Monday Night Raw when you and Michaels got into it and it ended up with Michaels diving over the top rope all the way out to the floor right onto you Diesel. Diesel do you think you might be overconfident when it comes to you former best friend?

Diesel- Kevin Kelly look at me. Look at me, Look at how big I am. I am a genetic wonder my friend. I am the best athlete in this company. I am the best wrestler in this company. I am the man who should be the WWF Champion. There's no one better than "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel. No one! And Shawn knows it. He knew it at last year's Wrestlemania when I beat his ass! Shawn you don't realize who you're up against. And Sunday night when it's over I will be the new WWF Champion.

Kevin Kelly- Your thoughts on tonight's huge match with Razor Ramon?

Diesel- Ramon comes out here and talks about me, Saying he's beaten me before and all that BS. Well he did beat me but it was thanks to Shawn. Lets see how he'll do one on one. Razor if I have my way with you tonight, There will be nothing left for Austin to beat come this Sunday night. Either way you're going to go up and then down to the Jackknife my friend.

Kevin Kelly- We haven't heard from Shawn Michaels since this past Monday night, But there are rumors going around that he is in the building tonight!

Diesel- Really? Shawn is here? That's cool with me! Because after I destroy Razor, Shawn can come out here and get his ass kicked! Shawn I know you're here because I can feel it. And if you're any kind of man, You'll show up after I'm done with Razor!

Kevin Kelly- Fans don't go away because up next Diesel takes on Razor Ramon!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Shawn Michaels dives over the ropes onto Diesel and officials! (Monday Night Raw 4/15/96)

Diesel Vs. Razor Ramon

The crowd was into this match. Giving Razor Ramon a huge ovation while Diesel got the biggest heat of the night. Both men started out slugging each other with Ramon getting the best of Diesel and sending the big man out to the floor with a clothesline! Diesel looked pissed off and invited Ramon to come outside! Razor did and both men engaged in a brawl on the outside that ended with Diesel sending Razor to the steel guardrail back first three times! Diesel dominated Razor inside the ring beating Razor down in the corner with his trademark moves. Diesel came close to winning the match after delivering a big sidewalk slam to Razor but somehow Ramon kicked out. Diesel kept pounding away on Razor again coming close to putting away the Intercontinental Champion. Diesel ended up giving Razor a big boot and called for the Jackknife. Diesel took too long which allowed Razor to backdrop Diesel! Razor made his come back hitting Diesel with his trademark maneuvers gaining several very close near falls on "Big Daddy Cool". Razor caught Diesel with a DDT and called for the Razor's Edge as the fans got up off their seats! Razor lifted Diesel up and positioned Diesel for Razor's Edge and even held Diesel high in the air! But Diesel slipped out of Razor's Edge and caught Razor with a boot to the gut! Diesel quickly delivered the Jackknife Powerbomb to Razor and covered for the 1,2,3! the fans booed as Diesel stood over Razor and posed..... The fans then went wild as Shawn Michaels came running down the isle! Michaels got into the ring and Diesel turned around right into Sweet Chin Music! Diesel was left out cold with Shawn Michaels standing over him. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with the "Heart Break Kid" standing over Diesel.

93, 99, 81 ***1\2

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.70

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.97

Attendance- 6,043

Ticket Sales- $241,720

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.37

Attendance- 473

Ticket Sales- $9,460

"Chris Chavis and me have a good chemistry. What about making our tag team active once more, and giving us a run in the tag division?"- Kama

"Razor Ramon and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like Sycho Sid? I think our styles would really work well together."- Diesel

In other news

Bob Holly has suffered a broken nose and will be out of action until May.

Final card for the Pay Per View will be up tomorrow folks

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good show. The 6-man and tag matches were good. I was surprised to see Diesel go over Razor with what seemed to be some ease in hitting the Jacknife. Looking forward to IYH!

user posted image

Date: April 21, 1996

Final Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Diesel

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. Smoking Gunns

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Razor Ramon© Vs. Steve Austin

The Return Of The Warrior

Ultimate Warrior Vs. Chris Candido

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Marc Mero

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Crush, Kama and Chris Chavis

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Scorpio Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte *Scorpio is making his debut in the World Wrestling Federation!*

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?

2. What will be the match before the main event?

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality)

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality)

5. How many titles will change hand?

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser)

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio)

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest ifusmell2100

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Scorpio Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte *Scorpio is making his debut in the World Wrestling Federation!*

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? HHH vs. Marc Mero

2. What will be the match before the main event? Ultimate Warrior vs. Chris Candido

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) [Razor Ramon vs. Steve Austin/b]

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Crush, Kama and Chris Chavis

5. How many titles will change hand? One

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) Crush

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) Yes.

Guest Prototype

Shawn Michaels©

Owen Hart and British Bulldog©

Steve Austin

Ultimate Warrior

Bret Hart

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Undertaker and Sycho Sid

Al Snow

Free For All

Scorpio

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Al Snow vs Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? Ultimate Warrior vs. Chris Candido

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Hunter vs Mero

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Warrior vs Caniddo

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) Kama

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) No

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Al Snow vs. Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? Warrior vs. Candido

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality)Ramon vs. Austin

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality)Warrior vs. Candido

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser)Chris Chavis

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio)Nope

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Diesel - no way there's another title change this soon

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. Smoking Gunns - I call an Owen/Bulldog breakup!

Razor Ramon© Vs. Steve Austin - Bury Razor until you can send him to rehab

Ultimate Warrior Vs. Chris Candido - uh, duh

Bret Hart Vs. Vader - see above

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Marc Mero - hopefully you end this feud now

Undertaker and Sycho Sid Vs. Crush, Kama and Chris Chavis - crush provided the sole moment of doubt for me...

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi - i'd like to see you do something neat with snow's character

Free For All

Scorpio Vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte *Scorpio is making his debut in the World Wrestling Federation!* - and that sums it up pretty well

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? - HHH/Mero

2. What will be the match before the main event? - Warrior/Candido

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) - Razor/Austin

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) - Handicap

5. How many titles will change hand? - Two

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) - Kama

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) - Only if Warrior counts.

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Al Snow vs. Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? Bret Hart vs. Vader

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Micheals vs. Diesal

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Warrior vs. Candido

5. How many titles will change hand? 1

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) Kama

Guest Pattitude

Final Card

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Marc Mero

2. What will be the match before the main event?Razor Ramon© Vs. Steve Austin

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality)Razor Ramon© Vs. Steve Austin

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality)Ultimate Warrior Vs. Chris Candido

5. How many titles will change hand?NONE

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser)Kama

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) NO

Shawn Michaels©

Steve Austin

Ultimate Warrior

Vader

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Undertaker and Sycho Sid

Al Snow

Free For All

Scorpio

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?free for all? otherwise al snow versus hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event?steve austin versus razor

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality)steve austin versus razor ramon

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality)the handicap match

5. How many titles will change hand?1

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser)chris chavis

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio)no

Shawn Michaels© Vs. Diesel Title won't change hands though, some sort of screwy ending.

Ultimate Warrior Vs. Chris Candido :angry:BURY HELLWIG FOREVER!!!!

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Mero/Hunter

2. What will be the match before the main event? Handicap

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Hart/Vader

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Handicap

5. How many titles will change hand? One (IC Title)

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) Yes

Diesel

Steve Austin

Ultimate Warrior

Vader

Marc Mero

Undertaker and Sycho Sid

Hakushi

Free For All

Scorpio

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Hakushi vs. Al Snow

2. What will be the match before the main event?Bret vs Vader

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality)Diesel vs HBK

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality)Warrior vs Candido

5. How many titles will change hand? 2

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) Yes

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Helmsley Vs Mero

2. What will be the match before the main event? Bret Hart Vs Vader

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Tag Title Match

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Handicap

5. How many titles will change hand? 2

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) Chavis

Razor Ramon Vs. Steve Austin

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Snow V's Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? Bret Hart V's Vader

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Warrior's match of course! Only joking. Tag Title Match probably

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Warrior V's Candido, despite Candido

5. How many titles will change hand? 1

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? (the loser) Chris Chavis

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Free For All

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Al Snow vs Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? Ultimate Warrior vs Chris Candido

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) Razor Ramon

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) Ultimate Warrior vs Chris Candido

5. How many titles will change hand? 0

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) nope

There's NO WAY for Diesel to win his ex-client, HBK.

I really hope that Team Bulldog & Owen retains. Bart & Billy = Nothing!

This is interesting... Austin era will begin here. But I don't mind if it's not gonna begin. Superb booking, Hewey!

Now which one will have the victory in here...? :/

Bret Hart Vs. Vader

Again: Small wins big. The fans will get the feeling that Bret wins "though it's not even possible".

WWE is HHH! ...unfortunately :(.

Lets see... We have The Undertaker & Sid Vicious versus three poor lil' jobbers.

Al Snow Vs. Hakushi

Hakushi won't win Al Snow ever.

Free For All

Debut is not a debut without a victory.

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? - Al Snow vs. Hakushi

2. What will be the match before the main event? - Taker & Sid vs. Crush, Kama & Chavis

3. What will be the best match? (terms of match quality) - Razor Ramon vs. Austin

4. What will be the worst match? (terms of match quality) - Warrior vs. Mr. No Gimmick Needed

5. How many titles will change hand? - 1

6. Who will get pinned in the handicap match? - Kama

7. Will anyone debut? (besides Scorpio) - Don't think so