World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Guest meripu1

Yeah, one match could get cancelled or there could be alterations.

Oh no, Albert didnt gain overness from Jannetty!! But look on the bright side, Jannetty still lost overness, so alls good.

user posted image

Date: March 18, 1996

We're only six days away from Wrestlemania XII and tonight on Monday Night Raw we understand that Vince McMahon will conduct a special interview with both the challenger for the WWF Championship the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels and the current WWF Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart. But that's not all! In a huge main event tonight both Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will team up! They'll team up to face the team of Sean Waltman and Steve Austin! How in the world will Michaels and Hart be able to work together?

We also understand that Diesel is scheduled to be in Kansas City tonight. We also understand that Diesel will be bringing a casket out to the ring with him! Diesel has said to be in a very weird mood and we also know that Diesel as of late has been obsessed with caskets! Can this help Diesel come Wrestlemania XII when he faces Undertaker in a Casket Match?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Crush and Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero

Jake Roberts, Jim Neidhart and Bob Holly Vs. Chris Candido and The Headbangers

British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Kama and Chris Chavis Vs. The Godwinns and Smoking Gunns

Sycho Sid Vs. Jerry Lawler

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Vs. Sean Waltman and Steve Austin

Plus Razor Ramon, Goldust, Diesel and much more!

Guest Da-One-Da-Franchise

Crush and Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero

Jake Roberts, Jim Neidhart and Bob Holly Vs. Chris Candido and The Headbangers

British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Kama and Chris Chavis Vs. The Godwinns and Smoking Gunns

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Vs. Sean Waltman and Steve Austin

user posted image

Date: March 18, 1996

Attendance: 8,017

Ticket Sales: $320,680

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross is standing by. Ross hypes up tonight's main event of Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels teaming up to face Sean Waltman and Steve Austin! Jim Ross says Vince is standing in the ring right now.

Michaels, Hart face to face!

We go the ring where Vince McMahon is standing inside the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd cheers as McMahon prepares to talk.

Vince McMahon- Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are six days away from the biggest event in sports entertainment........... WRESTLEMANIA XII! And on that night the fans of the World Wrestling Federation will get the match that they have always wanted to see! Bret "The Hitman" Hart defends the World Wrestling Federation Championship against the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels! It's a match that fans will only get to see at Wrestlemania XII live on Pay Per View! And six days before this huge main event we're going to hear from both men face to face! Ladies and gentlemen first off let me introduce to you the challenger for the WWF Championship. There is only one "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

The fans go wild as Shawn Michaels' music hits the arena. Michaels comes down to the ring in his wrestling gear slapping fans hands at the ringside area. Michaels poses inside the ring while his pyro goes off behind him. Michaels shakes McMahon's hand as McMahon prepares to speak again.

Vince McMahon- And now ladies and gentlemen the current World Wrestling Federation Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart!

The crowd again goes wild as Bret Hart's music hits the arena, Bret Hart also makes his way down to the ring in his ring gear with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Hart gets inside the ring and poses while pyros go off from the rafters. Hart also shakes McMahon's hand. Hart and Michaels stare each other down with Vince trying to be the peace keeper. Michaels offers a handshake and Bret Hart agrees and both men shake hands to a good pop from the crowd. McMahon starts to talk.

Vince McMahon- It seems that you two are getting along better than you did last week which is good considering that tonight you two will be teaming up to face Sean Waltman and Steve Austin in tag team action. Now then last week Shawn Michaels you came down to the ring and saved Bret Hart from Austin and Waltman. Bret Hart though didn't appreciate it. Bret what happened there?

Bret Hart- Vince let me get a few things straight. I did thank Shawn Michaels for the help. But I told him I didn't need it. Shawn Michaels it surprises me how stupid you are! If you were a smart man you would have let me fend off Waltman and Austin by myself. You're the challenger coming into Wrestlemania XII. You need to beat me! I don't need to beat you! And Shawn Michaels the fact of the matter is, You should have let them try to take me out. Because everyone knows you won't be able to beat me at Wrestlemania XII when I'm one hundred percent! I appreciate what you did but I never asked for your help. I don't want your help Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels I don't want your help even if fifteen, Thirty guys are beating me down! You're the last person I'd want to help me! We might be partners tonight but come Wrestlemania XII I will beat you and that's just the way it is!

Vince McMahon- Shawn Michaels on Friday Night Mayhem you and Bret Hart got into another confrontation. This time you asked Hart not to come and save you if you were getting beat down. Bret Hart left the arena and you had to fend off Steve Austin and Sean Waltman all by yourself. Shawn Michaels your thoughts?

Shawn Michaels- You know Vin Man, Bret talked about being one hundred percent. And let me tell you something Hitman. I know why you didn't come out and save me. It's not because I told you not to but it's because you can not beat ME when I'm at one hundred percent! So you left the arena early saying that if I didn't want your help I wouldn't get it. When the fact is you don't want me in any kind of shape or better shape than you come Wrestlemania XII. Because you and everyone else know that come Wrestlemania XII the "Heart Break Kid" and the Kliq are going to give you everything we've got. I'm going to go out there and straight up beat you down. I will go as far as it takes to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. And you know that and you don't want me at a hundred percent! Because Bret Hart you know your title reign is coming to an end. You know that when we get into the ring at Wrestlemania XII that I'm going to beat you and walk out as the new WWF Champion! And Bret let me tell you something, I don't ever want your help! Tonight we'll team up but after tonight you can expect HBK to be in your face!

Bret Hart- Shawn Michaels you're always in someone's face. You're always talking about how damn good you are. You talk about becoming the champion? Well Shawn Michaels by all means at Wrestlemania XII try your hardest. Try as hard as you possibly can. But Shawn you seem to forget that I have beaten you many, Many times in the past. I've made you submit to the Sharpshooter before and like it or not it'll happen again at Wrestlemania XII! Whether the Kliq likes it or not doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Shawn Michaels I'll go on record saying that you're a hell of a athlete. You're one of the best in the wrestling business. I've faced them all. And I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to facing you the most come Wrestlemania XII. You want to know why? Because after I beat you at Wrestlemania XII all this talk about Shawn Michaels being the future of the WWF will end. All this talk about you being the New Generation will end! Because everyone of these people know I have carried this company on my back for years. And I'm not about to let this prima donna take everything I have worked so hard for and flush it down the toilet! Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII you will get the very best of Bret Hart. The only way you'll be able to beat me is if I'm not breathing. That's the only way you'll get this pats the WWF Championship on his shoulder. from me!

Vince McMahon- Shawn Michaels I want to ask you something after just hearing Bret Hart's comments, The question is do you respect Bret Hart and everything he's done in the World Wrestling Federation? Do you like him? What's your opinion on Bret Hart?

Shawn Michaels- Do I respect Bret Hart? Of course! Bret Hart is not only a loyal company man but he did carry the company on his back. Hart fought off Hogan, Flair, Savage all of the guys who were here. Bret stayed and made the WWF still stay at number one! But Bret you seem to forget that there were people here with you who helped. I was one of those people. Undertaker was one of those people. And all though I don't want to say it.... Diesel was one of those people. We all made the WWF what it is right now. And Bret Hart do I like you? No. I don't like you not one bit! See you're the kind of guy who walks around here with an attitude. You think you're the absolute best while everyone knows Shawn Michaels is the future! I'm the one who's leading the New Generation Bret! And the only thing I need is that World Wrestling Federation Championship that's over your shoulder. That's the only thing I need to prove that I am the number one guy around here. Bret Hart I respect you but I don't like you. And at Wrestlemania XII the only thing that'll be on my mind is beating you for that belt!

Vince McMahon- Bret Hart your opinion on Shawn Michaels?

Bret Hart- My opinion on Shawn Michaels is the same. I respect him and all he's done. But do I like him? The answer is no. I don't like that little prissy! Shawn Michaels you seem to think that just because you're the cool guy of the week that you're on top of the world. But everyone knows to be on top of the World Wrestling Federation you need this belt right here. And I'm the champion not you. And I will be the champion for a very long time! Shawn Michaels you are very talented but your cocky attitude will be the end of you. Shawn Michaels you talk about leading the company but I'm the one who's lead the company. Guys like you, Diesel and Undertaker had a huge part in it but Bret Hart is WWF all the way through! Shawn Michaels when you talk about the WWF I am the WWF! And I am the World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Vince McMahon- I now would like to ask you two gentlemen your final thoughts on Wrestlemania XII. What will happen at Wrestlemania XII in this very ring between the two of you?

Shawn Michaels- What'll happen is quite simple. We're going to get inside that ring and I'm going to walk out as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! Bret Hart six days from now I'm going to warm up the band and then I'm going to drill you with some Sweet Chin Music knocking your teeth right down your throat and that's just the way it is! Wrestlemania XII is the day where the Shawn Michaels era will begin! Bret you're a great wrestler but I'm better and at Wrestlemania XII that's what's going to make me the new WWF Champion!

Bret Hart- You think that's going to happen Shawn? You think you're just going to be able to walk in there and beat me? Shawn Michaels like it or not I am the superior wrestler. I was trained in the dungeon while you were in Texas being trained on how to wrestle like they do in Mexico! You try one of those high risks moves on me at Wrestlemania XII and you will be shot down. Wrestlemania XII won't be about respect. It'll be about who's the better man and who's the better wrestler. And Shawn Michaels that's not you. That's me! Everyone in this company knows that I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Vince McMahon- Thank you both gentlemen for your time and I wish you both the best of luck come Wrestlemania XII and tonight when you two team up to face Sean Waltman and Steve Austin! Fans Monday Night Raw will return from the commercial break very soon so don't go away!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson and Marc Mero Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Crush with Ted DiBiase

This one began with a wild brawl out on the floor! Ahmed Johnson jumped Crush while Marc Mero came flying off the top rope to Hunter Hearst Helmsley out on the floor! All four men brawled out on the floor with Ahmed Johnson and Crush beating the living hell out of each other with right hands while Mero and Helmsley traded chops out on the floor. Crush and Johnson ended up going into the ring with Ahmed Johnson dominating Crush hitting Crush with right hands and taking Crush down with stiff clotheslines. Mero and Helmsley also came into the ring and again all hell broke loose! Mero beat Helmsley in the corner with the announcers hyping Mero's aggressive side. The match ended with Mero throwing Helmsley back out on the floor and coming off the ropes with a plancha to Helmsley! Mero and Helmsley then brawled all the way out into the crowd leaving Ahmed Johnson and Crush in the ring alone! Crush was getting the best of Ahmed Johnson by choking Johnson. Ted DiBiase then got up on the apron distracting the referee was Crush took a chain out of his jeans! Crush went to hit Ahmed Johnson with the chain wrapped around his fist but Johnson connected with a low blow to Crush behind the referee's back! Johnson then knocked DiBiase off the apron with a right hand! Crush staggered up to his feet right into Ahmed Johnson's Pearl River Plunge getting Ahmed Johnson the one, two, three! The crowd went wild as Ted DiBiase had to help Crush to the back. Ahmed Johnson told Ted DiBiase and Crush that come Wrestlemania XII they will be going down!

78, 77, 79 **3\4

Goldust and Razor Ramon who's tougher?

Our cameras take us to the interview area backstage where Dok Hendrix is standing by with "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon!

Dok Hendrix- Vince and JR I'm standing by with Razor Ramon. And Razor Ramon this Sunday night it's you and Goldust one on one in a Miami Street Fight for the WWF Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania XII. Razor Ramon the big question is can you beat Goldust in a Miami Street Fight this Sunday night?

Razor Ramon- Dok Hendrix it's only six days away my freebird chico. Six days away from the biggest event off all time. Wrestlemania XII. And six days from now I will beat Goldust within an inch of his life man. Goldust your mind games haven't worked. You wouldn't even be the Intercontinental Champion if Sean Waltman hadn't attacked me before our match. Goldust Sunday night your little mind games won't get you anywhere with me. I will not only beat you down but I'll beat you to become a five time WWF Intercontinental Champion!

Dok Hendrix- What about Goldust's new found attitude? His new aggressive side? Will that be a huge difference?

Razor Ramon- Goldust doesn't scare me Dok. His little Hollywood aggression ain't nothing on "The Bad Guy". He's never been in the streets of Miami! He can talk about winning awards and all that other stuff but he's never been in a street fight. Come Wrestlemania XII he's going to be in a world of trouble and hurt. I'm not going to go easy on him Dok. I'm going to hurt that man and get back my WWF Intercontinental Championship. And Goldust better not.............

Razor Ramon is interrupted by Goldust who comes face to face with Ramon.

Razor Ramon- What the hell do you want you freak show?

Goldust- Razor I'm not out here to fight out. I came here because I heard what you said. You think Goldust isn't tough enough for your game Razor? Razor I gave you the chance to be with me but you denied. I even offered you a role in a big time movie. Razor Ramon you think you're tough? Well some changes have been made. You think you're going to be dealing with the old Goldust? No sir! This is a new Goldust. A new more aggressive Goldust. Razor there's not going to be anyone holding me back this Sunday night at Wrestlemania XII. Razor Ramon the new Goldust is going to tear you apart! You will have no chance of walking out with my Intercontinental Championship!

Razor Ramon- Goldust I hear you talk every week about this new aggressive side but come Wrestlemania XII that won't mean anything to me! Goldust when I'm beating you down like a dog at Wrestlemania XII you're going to learn why you're not in my league! You'll realize that you're just a freak who isn't going to be anything! Goldust six days from now I'm going to show you no mercy!

Razor Ramon and Goldust stare each other down. Monday night Raw goes to a commercial break with both men staring at one another. Who will win the Miami Street Fight at Wrestlemania XII?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jake Roberts, Jim Neidhart and Bob Holly Vs. The Headbangers and Chris Candido

This match was put on the show to hype the team of Holly, Neidhart and Roberts as a real threat against Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and their mystery partner at Wrestlemania XII. Team Neidhart dominated the whole match here starting off by taking all three opponents down with clotheslines. Neidhart press slammed Headbanger Mosh high in the air while Jake sent Candido out to the floor! Bob Holly hit Thrasher with a high drop kick! The face team then triple teamed Mosh with Niehdart and Roberts hitting a double suplex on Mosh followed by Bob Holly coming off the top with a huge legdrop to Mosh! Candido came back into the ring but suffered the DDT from Jake Roberts! Thrasher then got up to his feet and was taken out by Neidhart's Hart Attack! Holly dragged Mosh up and connected with the Race Car Slam! Holly hooked the legs for the 1,2,3! Afterwards The Headbangers and Chris Candido headed to the back while Jim Neidhart, Jake Roberts and Bob Holly celebrated their win with Vince McMahon and Jim Ross going nuts saying that this team could take out The Corporation this Sunday night!

68, 62, 75 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Yokozuna gets the best of Vader!

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Vader's music hitting the arena to boos from the crowd. James E. Cornette leads Vader down to the ring. Cornette and Vader get inside the ring and pose while the crowd continues booing. Cornette asks for a microphone.

James E. Cornette- All you people need to shut your mouthes right now. Shut your mouthes and listen to what I have to say! Now everyone knows that Sunday night it'll be Wrestlemania XII. The biggest event of all time! And on that night this man right here the 458 pound monster from the Rocky Mountain Vader will step into the ring with Yokozuna! Yokozuna now I know you're here in this arena and you're listening to what I'm saying. So listen real good. Vader is not afraid of you big man. Vader isn't scared of anybody. Yokozuna your little fluke win over Vader doesn't mean a thing. Because at Wrestlemania XII it'll be the biggest show of all time! And Vader will make an example out of you when he destroys you! Vader has been waiting for this one for a long time! You and him one on one in the ring. Yokozuna can you beat Vader? Do you really think you have a chance in hell of beating this man? Vader has beaten guys all over the world! He's a legend in Japan! He's beaten Ric Flair! He's beaten Sting! He's beaten Hulk Hogan! He's beaten everyone of the so called legends. And now he's in the World Wrestling Federation to beat you! Yokozuna everything you have done in your career is because of me! I made you into a former two time WWF Champion and a former two time WWF Tag Team Champion along with Owen Hart. Yokozuna you owe me everything! If it weren't for James E. Cornette you wouldn't be in the WWF. Vader is going to make you regret ever turning on Camp Cornette! Vader is going to make you feel pain like you have never felt before. Vader will prove to you that you don't belong in the WWF anymore! He'll prove to you that you are nothing without James E. Cornette and Camp Cornette backing you up! Yokozuna we know you're back there and we're not leaving this ring until you come out here and get face to face with ME! Yokozuna I want to slap you right across your face! It's been something I have wanted to do for a very long time! I want to show you how worthless and pathetic you truly are! Come on down to this ring! Come on! Be a man!

Cornette and Vader in the ring as the fans cheer for Yokozuna. Yokozuna's theme then hits the arena to cheers as Yokozuna walks down to the ring with James E. Cornette and Vader looking on. Yokozuna gets inside the ring and stares down James E. Cornette.

James E. Cornette- Yokozuna look at you! You're nothing! Without me you'd be in Japan! You wouldn't be a WWF Superstar! You owe me everything! Yokozuna look at Vader! At Wrestlemania XII he will destroy you! And you know what? I'm going to be there when he does destroy you!

Cornette stares down Yokozuna and slaps Yokozuna right across the face! Yokozuna responds by knocking Cornette down on his ass with a right hand! Vader goes after Yokozuna and both these big men slug it out! Vader backs Yokozuna into the corner and hammers away on Yokozuna with right hands! Yokozuna though retaliates and backs Vader into the corner and hammers Vader with big right hands! Yokozuna chops Vader down before avalanching Vader into the corner! Yokozuna then throws Vader down to the canvas! Yokozuna backs up into the corner and comes charging out of the corner with a legdrop to Vader! Yokozuna called for the Banzai Drop to cheers from the crowd, But before Yokozuna could get his hands on Vader....... Cornette dragged Vader out to the floor! The fans booed as Vader and James E. Cornette stared down Yokozuna with Cornette telling Yokozuna Wrestlemania XII would be a whole different story! Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break with Vince and Jim Ross hyping the big match between Vader and Yokozuna at Wrestlemania XII!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns and The Godwinns

Vince and JR kept talking about how at Wrestlemania XII these four teams would be involved in the four corners elimination match up for the Tag Team Championship. The heel team didn't work too well together because at times Owen Hart would keep taunting Kama and Chavis behind their backs and Bulldog would tell Chavis and Kama that they were not in their league. The face team on the other hand worked very well together. Bart and Billy and The Godwinns showed great team work through out the match. Owen's team ended up isolating Billy Gunn for awhile. Owen and Bulldog would only tag out to each other until Kama slapped Hart in the back of the head making a tag. After getting beat up for a bit, Billy Gunn was able to drill Kama with a clothesline and make the hot tag to Henry Godwinn! All hell broke loose and all eight men went at it. Owen Hart and British Bulldog ended up on the outside brawling with Smoking Gunns. The Godwinns were getting the better of Chavis and Kama with Kama and Henry also ending up on the outside. Chavis finished Phineous off with the Big Bucks for the 1,2,3 after connecting with a low blow to Phineous behind the referee's back! Afterwards Owen and Bulldog grabbed their titles and headed to the back while Chavis and Kama stayed in the ring celebrating their win. Smoking Gunns came back into the ring but Chavis and Kama quickly fled. Afterwards there was a bit of an argument between the Gunns and The Godwinns.

73, 72, 74 **

Interview with Sycho Sid

We're taken to the backstage interview area where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Sycho Sid!

Todd Pettengill- I'm standing by with one of the most intimidating WWF superstars of all time Sycho Sid. And Sycho Sid tonight you face Jerry "The King" Lawler in singles action. But this Sunday night it's Wrestlemania XII! You will go one on one with Jeff Jarrett! Sycho Sid what's going through your mind about Wrestlemania XII?

Sycho Sid- Todd Pettengill Sunday night it's Wrestlemania XII! The biggest event of the universe! It only comes once a year! And on that night Todd Pettengill it'll be me Jeff Jarrett in the ring! Jeff Jarrett my friend you have cost me the WWF Championship, You smashed me over the head with a guitar! But all of that will change this Sunday night! Sunday night you're going to be in there with the master and the ruler of the world! Jeff Jarrett it's my return to Wrestlemania XII! My big singles action return after four years! Jeff Jarrett Wrestlemania XII is going to be the day where you my friend will experience pain like you have never felt before. On that night Jeff Jarrett I will powerbomb you! You will know why there is no beating Sycho Sid!

Todd Pettengill- What about your match with Jerry "The King" Lawler tonight? Sycho Sid you know Lawler is going to be up to his usual dirty tricks tonight. Can you beat Lawler?

Sycho Sid- Jerry Lawler likes to use dirty tricks? Well Jerry don't try any of your foolish tricks with me! Jerry Lawler tonight when I'm that ring I'm going to be picturing Jeff Jarrett instead of you! Jerry Lawler nothing personal but tonight I'm going to destroy you in that very ring!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the comments, Fans you don't wanna go anywhere because up next this man Sycho Sid faces Jerry "The King" Lawler!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sid destroyed Lawler in the beginning taking Lawler out with a huge right hand to the face! Sid beat Lawler down in the corner and hit Lawler with a stiff chop to the chest! Lawler though as usual resorted to his dirty tricks by not only poking Sid in the eyes but nailing Sid with a pair of brass knuckles behind the referee's back late in the match! Lawler covered Sid but Sid amazingly kicked out at two! Sid then fought back and beat the holy hell out of Lawler with right hands. Sid followed up with a devastating big boot to Lawler's face! Sid dragged Lawler up and Choke Slammed Lawler down to the canvas! Sid dragged Lawler up quickly and delivered a huge Powerbomb to Lawler! Sid covered Lawler and got the easy 1,2,3! Afterwards as Sycho Sid celebrated, Jeff Jarrett came running down from the back with a guitar in his hand! Jarrett got inside the ring as Sid was posing...... Sid then turned around and Jarrett drilled Sid over the head with the guitar knocking Sid out! The cameras showed Sid down on the canvas bleeding from the forehead! Jarrett stood over Sid and the broken pieces of guitar as Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break.

75, 78, 69 *3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Diesel puts Undertaker in the casket!

A casket is set up near the apron as we come back from the commercial break. Diesel's music hits the arena to boos from the crowd as "Big Daddy Cool" makes his way down to the ring. Diesel walks past the casket with a sick smile on his face as the fans boo. Diesel gets inside the ring and poses as pyros go off from the turnbuckles and from the rafters. Diesel asks for a microphone as the crowd now starts chanting "Diesel sucks".

Diesel- Now you morons are probably wondering why there's a casket set up here. It's simple. Undertaker you don't scare me big man. Your little tricks don't scare me. Last week you thought you could get me up into the Tombstone? Well I proved you wrong! I proved to everyone of these fans that you have no chance in hell of beating me this Sunday night at Wrestlemania XII! Undertaker I'm going to make this real short and simple! Come down here to this ring and face me right now! No lights going out no nothing! Just you and I right here right now! Prove to all your creatures of the night that you're not some coward who needs to jump me from behind! If you're any kind of man come out here and lets see who'll win in a straight up fight! I'm not going anywhere until you come out here and fight me! I will lock you into that casket Deadman!

Diesel doesn't have to wait too long as the bells toll and the crowd goes wild! Undertaker then comes down the aisle as Diesel stands in the ring looking ready for a fight! Undertaker gets inside the ring and these two monsters start slugging away at each other! Diesel's right hands stagger Undertaker a bit! Diesel goes for another right hand but Undertaker blocks it by punching Diesel in the gut! Undertaker uppercuts Diesel! Undertaker kicks Diesel in the gut and sends Diesel for the ride........ Undertaker comes off the ropes with the flying clothesline to Diesel! Undertaker drags Diesel up to his feet and calls for the Tombstone! Diesel though rolls out to the floor! Undertaker goes to the outside after Diesel and sends Diesel to the steel steps! Undertaker grabs Diesel by the head and rams Diesel's head right into the steel ring post! Undertaker chokes Diesel down! Undertaker grabs a steel chair from ringside but before he can hit Diesel with it, Diesel grabs the top part of the steel steps and throws it right at Undertaker's face! The crowd boos as Undertaker appears to be out cold! Diesel grabs Undertaker and tosses Undertaker back into the ring. Diesel grabs the steel chair and comes into the ring with it! Undertaker gets up to his feet and Diesel drills Undertaker with the steel chair right over the head! Diesel drags Undertaker up to his feet and Jackknifes Undertaker right into the steel chair! Diesel looks at the casket at ringside and lifts Undertaker up..... Another Jackknife Powerbomb to Undertaker! Diesel tosses Undertaker out to the floor and goes out after Undertaker. Diesel opens the lid of the casket up! Diesel drags Undertaker up and connects with another Jackknife Powerbomb this time driving Undertaker into the casket! Diesel shuts the lid of the casket and the crowd boos! Monday Night Raw goes to a commercial break with Diesel standing over the casket with Undertaker locked in it! Who will win at Wrestlemania XII?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and Ted DiBiase

We return from the commercial break and we're taken to the interview area backstage where Dok Hendrix is standing by with Steve Austin and Sean Waltman!

Dok Hendrix- I'm standing here with Sean Waltman and Steve Austin. And you two will be at Wrestlemania XII this Sunday night to face Jim Neidhart, Jake Roberts and Bob Holly. And you two will have a mystery partner that everyone is dying to know who it will be. Ted DiBiase who will be the newest member of The Corporation this Sunday night?

Ted DiBiase- Dok Hendrix I said it before and I'll say it again, That's for me to know and for you to find out! But let me tell you something Hendrix.... This man is a big time player. He's a beast! He's incredible! He's going to make an impact at Wrestlemania XII!

Dok Hendrix- Well what about tonight's huge match? It'll be Steve Austin and Sean Waltman facing Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart! Sean Waltman and Steve Austin your thoughts on this huge match up right before Wrestlemania XII?

Sean Waltman- Dok Hendrix last Friday night Shawn Michaels once again got in our business. Steve Austin and myself would have beaten him down like a dog but he ran like a chicken! Shawn Michaels tonight there will be no running! You and Bret Hart won't be able to work together and that's what'll make me and Steve Austin the winners! If me and Austin have our way there won't be a main event at Wrestlemania XII! Because you two will be lying in a hospital bed!

Steve Austin- Shawn Michaels last Friday night I had you beat if you hadn't resorted to your usual cheating ways. Tonight Shawn Michaels I will, I will get my revenge on you. And Bret Hart as far as you're concerned tonight Sean Waltman and myself will also give you a beating like you have never felt before! Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart lets see how good you two are going to be able to work together six days before the biggest match of your careers! Tonight you two won't be able to work as a team and that's what's going to make Steve Austin and Sean Waltman the winners!

Dok Hendrix- Well there you have it, Fans don't go away because up next it's a huge tag team main event! Monday Night Raw returns after the break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels Vs. Sean Waltman and Steve Austin with Ted DiBiase

Hart and Michaels worked well in the beginning of the match and even double teamed Waltman! But then things started to go down hill as Michaels first hit Hart with a baseball slide! Then moments later, Hart clotheslined Michaels by accident. Austin and Waltman isolated Michaels after that and double teamed the challenger for the WWF Championship. Austin worked over Michaels' legs and back while Waltman used his educated feet to score several near falls on HBK. Austin locked Michaels into a boston crab late in the match and Bret Hart just stood on the apron instead of making the save! The fans booed until Hart finally came into the ring and saved Michaels. Austin and Waltman though continued to dominate the "Heart Break Kid". Austin and Waltman set Michaels up for a double suplex late in the match but Michaels ended up countering and taking both Austin and Waltman out with a double DDT! Michaels then made the hot tag to Bret Hart! Bret Hart came into the ring and cleaned house! Bret Hart battled Waltman while Austin and Michaels went at it out on the floor! Ted DiBiase got up on the apron distracting referee Earl Hebner which allowed Waltman to low blow Bret Hart and score the Six Kick! But before Waltman could cover, Michaels came into the ring and drilled Waltman with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels decked DiBiase off the apron as Hart rolled over on top of Waltman scoring the 1,2,3! Afterwards Austin and DiBiase helped Waltman to the back as Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels stood face to face. Michaels handed Bret Hart the WWF Championship and told Hart he'd see him at Wrestlemania XII! Michaels left the ring as Hart stood with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Michaels staring down Bret Hart!

93, 90, 97 ****3/4

Overall Rating- 81

TV Rating- 7.22

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 5.86

Attendance- 6,022

Ticket Sales- $240,880

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

"Ahmed Johnson was working too stiffly, i could have been badly hurt."- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Sorry for the show being so late but I was really busy

That was a great show and the Bret/HBK confrontation was good. I'm just wondering will you be doing the slammy awards so we can vote for best wrestler etc.
Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 22, 1996

Wrestlemania XII is only two days away! And tonight on Friday Night Mayhem we're going to see both the WWF Champion Bret Hart and the challenger for the title Shawn Michaels in action! First off Michaels will take on Chris Candido while Bret Hart faces Jeff Jarrett in a non title match in the main event! Can Michaels and Hart pull out big wins before their huge match Sunday night?

Tonight we'll also hear from Diesel. What does Diesel have to say about locking Undertaker into the casket this past Monday night? Will Undertaker show up?

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Candido

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Razor Ramon

Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Vader Vs. Smoking Gunns and Yokozuna

Sean Waltman and Steve Austin Vs. Jake Roberts and Jim Neidhart

Bret Hart Vs. Jeff Jarrett in the main event!

All this and much more on the last show before Wrestlemania XII!

- Hype match, Candido doesn't stand a chance :P

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Razor Ramon

- Goldust interference.

Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Vader Vs. Smoking Gunns and Yokozuna

- Too tough to call, but definetly a preview for two huge Mania matches.

Sean Waltman and Steve Austin Vs. Jake Roberts and Jim Neidhart

- Impressive as a team.

Bret Hart Vs. Jeff Jarrett in the main event!

- See Shawn Michaels vs Chris Candido

Great show, Hewey. Always a greal read. That Cornette/Yokozuna segment was pure gold.

Guest meripu1

Youve set up a good show there Hewey and i look forward to reading it.

I agree with what jfazoli000 said except that i think Owen/Bulldog/Vader wil take the win. Or maybe they will win their Mania matches so the other team will win? Damn, he's right. Too close to call.

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: March 22, 1996

Attendance: 8,034

Ticket Sales: $321,360

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Bret Hart taking on Jeff Jarrett in a special non title match!

Hype match for Wrestlemania XII here and a pretty good one too thanks to Shawn Michaels. Michaels started off out wrestling Candido and then taunting Candido to cheers from the hot crowd. Michaels continued out wrestling Candido and threw Candido out to the floor. Michaels went for a plancha but Candido moved out of the way and Michaels hit the floor hard! Candido followed up by suplexing Michaels out on the floor before tossing Michaels back into the ring. Candido hit Michaels with a couple stiff kicks to the ribs and got several near falls over the "Heart Break Kid". Candido powerbombed Michaels and headed up top. Candido went for his diving headbutt but Michaels rolled out of the way! Michaels then did his nip up! Michaels made the big come back nailing Candido with big right hands and taking Candido down with several drop kicks. Michaels followed up by hitting the forearm shot to Candido! Michaels headed up top and hit the flying elbow drop right to Chris Candido's heart! Michaels went to the corner to tune up the band! Chris Candido slowly got up to his feet and Michaels drilled Candido with the Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered Candido and scored the 1,2,3!

85, 83, 87 ***1\2

Interview with Shawn Michaels

Afterwards Michaels called for a microphone as the referee helped Chris Candido to the back.

Shawn Michaels- Another win for the Kliq! Sunday night it's Wrestlemania XII. Finally the night everyone has been waiting for will come! Two days from now it'll be the "Heart Break Kid" facing "The Hitman" for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Bret Hart we have already talked about how this one is going to be. We already talked about how we respect each other and about how we don't like each other. But Bret Hart all you need to know is that Sunday night HBK and the Kliq are coming for you and for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Sunday night there can only be one winner and one WWF Champion and that will be me! Bret Hart get ready because two days from now it's going to happen, I will walk out as the one and the only World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Shawn Michaels' music hits to cheers from the crowd as Shawn Michaels poses in the ring. Mr. Perfect and Dok Hendrix hype the big match between Bret Hart and Jeff Jarrett tonight as well as the huge Wrestlemania XII main event between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Sycho Sid

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with our cameras taking us to the interview area backstage where we see Todd Pettengill standing by with Sycho Sid.

Todd Pettengill- Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect I'm standing by right now with Sycho Sid. And Sycho Sid this Sunday night it's your return to Wrestlemania! After four years it's your big Wrestlemania come back! Sycho Sid your thoughts on Sunday night?

Sycho Sid- Todd Pettengill all these people have been looking forward to is seeing Sycho Sid returning to Wrestlemania! Seeing Sycho Sid returning at Wrestlemania XII! And it's going to happen this Sunday night! Two days from now! It's time for Sycho Sid to make an impact in the World Wrestling Federation! And Sunday night I'm making the impact when I powerbomb Jeff Jarrett straight to hell!

Todd Pettengill- Sycho Sid tonight Jeff Jarrett will be in action against Bret "The Hitman" Hart. And we understand that President Gorilla Monsoon has barred you from ringside in order for it to be a fair fight! Sycho Sid tonight there's no way you can get your hands on Jeff Jarrett!

Sycho Sid- You think Gorilla Monsoon can order me around? Gorilla Monsoon if I feel like coming down to that ring and interfere you better believe that I will! Nobody tells Sycho Sid what to do! Tonight I'll watch Jeff Jarrett get the hell beat out of him by Bret Hart. And after that at Wrestlemania XII Jeff Jarrett will find out why I am the master and the ruler of the world!

Todd Pettengill- Thank you for the comments Sycho Sid and the best of luck to you come Wrestlemania XII! Fans lets take you to ringside for six men tag team action!

Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Vader with James E. Cornette Vs. Smoking Gunns and Yokozuna

This one started off with a huge brawl with all six men going at it with Yokozuna and Vader being the only ones in the ring slugging it out while Smoking Gunns battled the tag team champions out on the floor! Camp Cornette ended up isolating Bart Gunn after Vader took him out with a stiff clothesline. Owen and Bulldog wore down Bart Gunn with double team maneuvers while Vader used his power advantage. Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect hyped the fact that if Bart Gunn isn't one hundred percent then it'll be tougher for the Smoking Gunns to win the four corners elimination match come Wrestlemania XII. After taking a beating, Bart took Owen Hart out with a huge lariat and make the hot tag to Billy Gunn! Of course all hell broke loose and Yokozuna and Vader fought again this time with both monsters battling it out at the ringside area. The match ended with Vader and Yokozuna continuing their brawl out on the floor leaving the Smoking Gunns against Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart. The Gunns had the champs well under control until Bulldog threw Bart out to the floor. Bulldog turned around and caught a kick to the gut followed by the Rocker Dropper from Billy Gunn! Billy covered but before the referee counted to three, Owen Hart came off the top with a flying elbow drop to Billy! Hart rolled Bulldog over on top of Billy Gunn giving Camp Cornette the win!

80, 81, 79 **3/4

Interview with Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Right after the match we're taken to the interview area backstage where Kevin Kelly is standing by with Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

Kevin Kelly- I'm standing by with Hunter Hearst Helmsley who has a big night ahead of him tonight. First you take on "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon which is a huge match up for you. And then two days from now it's Wrestlemania XII and on that night you face Marc Mero. Hunter Hearst Helmsley what are your thoughts on tonight's huge match up with a former four time Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- Kevin Kelly it's real simple, Razor Ramon I know you're a huge star and all these people love you. Well of course they love you since you're trash and all the people here are trash as well! Razor Ramon tonight my legacy will begin! Razor Ramon when I do beat you tonight everyone of these people will stand in awe! They will know that Hunter Hearst Helmsley beat you! They'll know that Hunter Hearst Helmsley is the absolute best in this company! Razor Ramon tonight I'll make an example of you when I drill you with the Pedigree in the center of the ring and pin you one, two, three!

Kevin Kelly- Hunter Hearst Helmsley this Sunday night you make your Wrestlemania debut when you face Marc Mero. You and Marc Mero have had a violent feud and will it end at Wrestlemania XII?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- It'll end when I say it ends! I call the shots around here Kevin Kelly. Marc Mero at Wrestlemania XII when I beat you I might be done with you and then again I might not! But Marc Mero let me make myself clear to you. I will beat you. I will show everyone of these fans what a fool you are! You could have been huge with me backing you up but you screwed up! Now you're going to have to pay! Watch what I'm going to do to Razor Ramon tonight because Sunday night the same thing will happen to you!

Kevin Kelly- Thank you for your comments and I wish you luck tonight against Razor Ramon........

Hunter Hearst Helmsley- I don't need luck Kevin Kelly, I'm just too good for Razor Ramon and everyone will find out why tonight!

Kevin Kelly- Fans up next Hunter Hearst Helmsley takes on Razor Ramon! You don't want to miss this wild match coming up!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Razor Ramon Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

What a great match up this one was. It started off with the blue blood snob Helmsley getting in Razor's face and slapping Ramon! Ramon responded by doing what he does best and that is taking Helmsley out with a huge right hand and sending the arrogant aristocrat out to the floor with a hard clothesline! Both men brawled out on the floor where Helmsley got the advantage after sending Razor to the steel steps shoulder first! They went back inside the ring where Helmsley worked over Ramon's shoulder and got a couple near falls on "The Bad Guy" with his usual maneuvers. Ramon ended up making the big come back with the fans behind him all the way. After Razor connected with a top turnbuckle fallaway slam he got up to his feet and called for Razor's Edge! Razor dragged Hunter Hearst Helmsley up to his feet and quickly drilled him with Razor's Edge! Razor hooked the legs and scored the 1,2,3! Afterwards Razor Ramon left the ring and headed to the back. Hunter Hearst Helmsley got up to his feet not looking happy! Helmsley argued with the referee and shoved the referee down! The fans booed as Helmsley stomped away on official! But before Helmsley could abuse this poor referee any longer......... Marc Mero came running down from the back with a steel chair! Helmsley quickly fled the ring as Marc Mero stood with the steel chair in hand. Helmsley headed to the back telling Mero that he'd see him at Wrestlemania XII!

92, 90, 95 ****1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

What will happen at Wrestlemania XII?

Diesel's music hits the arena to boos as we return from the commercial break. Diesel makes his way down to the ring as Dok Hendrix hypes the huge first ever match between Diesel and Undertaker at Wrestlemania XII. Diesel gets inside the ring and does the jackknife pose as pyro goes off from the ring post and the rafters. Diesel asks for a microphone while the crowd continues booing "Big Daddy Cool".

Diesel- Last Monday night every of you people saw it happen. Everyone of you people saw me put Undertaker to rest! Undertaker you are nothing my friend. Last Monday night I destroyed you with relative ease. I put you in your casket and locked it! Undertaker two days from now the very same thing will happen once again. I'm going to lock you into that casket and prove to everyone of these fans why "Big Daddy Cool" is the very best in the World Wrestling Federation. Undertaker you don't scare me. Everyone else might be scared of you but not me. Diesel fears no one! Undertaker after I'm done with you, You might want to go to Turner land and fight the old men there. Because Diesel is real competition unlike the men in Atlanta. I am the only genetic wonder here in the World Wrestling Federation and everyone knows it. I am the best wrestler this company has ever had! I am the best damn World Wrestling Federation Champion there has ever been! I held that belt for almost one year Deadman! You couldn't even hold it for a week! Undertaker I am the future of this company. My time ain't done yet. I am still the best wrestler in the company and at Wrestlemania XII you're going to find out why. You're going to find out why no one and I mean no one comes close to being as good as I am. Wrestlemania XII will be the last time each and everyone of you people will see your "phenom". Because when I'm done with Undertaker he won't ever come back. Sunday night it'll be the night where Undertaker finally rests in....................

Before Diesel is able to finish his sentence the lights go off! Undertaker's music then hits the arena to cheers from the crowd as Undertaker makes his way down to the ring! Undertaker gets inside the ring as the lights come back on. Diesel stares down Undertaker and attacks! Both giants hammer away on each other with right hands! Undertaker gets the best of Diesel and takes Diesel down with a huge right hand! Undertaker waits for Diesel to get up before sending Diesel out to the floor with a clothesline! The crowd boos as tons of road agents and officials come racing down from the back. They try to hold Diesel back as Undertaker stays inside the ring........ Diesel eventually heads to the back taunting Undertaker. Undertaker does the "throat sign" as Friday Night Mayhem goes to a commercial break with Dok Hendrix questioning if Diesel is as tough as he says he is.

Diesel lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sean Waltman and Steve Austin with Ted DiBiase Vs. Jake Roberts and Jim Neidhart with Bob Holly

Bob Holly came down to ringside to be with his partners to make sure Ted DiBiase didn't try anything slick here. Usual tag team affair here with the talented team of Waltman and Austin isolating Jake "the snake" Roberts. Austin and Waltman double teamed Jake through out most of the match with the Neidhart and Holly trying to get the crowd behind Jake. Ted DiBiase tried to get involved a couple of times but Bob Holly scared him off! Jake was able to tag Neidhart in after taking out Waltman with the DDT. Neidhart came into the ring cleaning house! All four men went at it with Waltman ending up on the outside with Roberts. Meanwhile Neidhart took Austin out with a powerslam and called for the Hart Attack! Ted DiBiase got up on the apron but was quickly taken down by Holly who decked DiBiase with a right hand! This ended up distracting Neidhart long enough for him to turn around right into Austin's Stone Cold Stunner! Austin covered Neidhart for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Austin and Waltman helped DiBiase to the back while Holly and Roberts checked on "The Anvil".

82, 79, 86 ***1\2

Interview with Jeff Jarrett

Our cameras take us to the back where Todd Pettengill is standing by with Jeff Jarrett.

Todd Pettengill- I'm standing by with Jeff Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett tonight is a huge night for you. You take on Bret "The Hitman" Hart in a non title match up! If you win this one you'll no doubt be the number one contender for the WWF Championship. And Sycho Sid can not interfere in this match up! The question is can you do it?

Jeff Jarrett- Todd Pettengill once again the WWF has screwed me over!

Todd Pettengill- What do you mean Jeff?

Jeff Jarrett- That's Mr. Jarrett to you! You four string announcer! What do I mean? I been put in a match with the WWF Champion and the title isn't put on the line! What kind of stupid logic is that? The title should be on the line! Everyone knows if the belt was put on the line that I would walk out as the new World Wrestling Federation Champion! But the WWF doesn't want Jeff Jarrett as the champion! Well tonight after I get done with Bret Hart then the WWF will have no other choice but to put the gold around my waist!

Todd Pettengill- What about Sycho Sid and Wrestlemania XII? You heard comments from Sid earlier and.......

Jeff Jarrett- You think I'm scared of that moron? Sid knows he can't interfere tonight! If he does then he'll be suspended and our match at Wrestlemania XII is off! As far as Wrestlemania is concerned........ Sid I told everyone I would get rid of the garbage in the WWF and that's what I'm going to do! I'll start with you this Sunday night!

Todd Pettengill- Fans up next we'll hear from the WWF Champion the man Jeff Jarrett will face up next the one and the only Bret "The Hitman" Hart!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Bret Hart

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break with our cameras taking us to the interview area where Kevin Kelly is standing by with the WWF Champion Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Kevin Kelly- Bret Hart tonight is a very big night for you. First you take on Jeff Jarrett who's intent on making a name for himself. And then it'll be you and the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship this Sunday night at Wrestlemania XII. Bret Hart earlier tonight we heard from Shawn Michaels who says Sunday night he will be going to Wrestlemania XII to do one thing and one thing only and that is to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Bret Hart your final thoughts on Wrestlemania XII the huge match between you and Shawn Michaels?

Bret Hart- Kevin Kelly everything that there has been to say about Wrestlemania XII has been said. Everyone knows what it's all about. It's about this right here the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Shawn Michaels you might have your little dream but it won't be coming true at Wrestlemania XII. The only thing that's going to happen this Sunday night is me locking you into the Sharpshooter and making you tap out! Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII everyone will see me going in as the champion and walking out still the champion and that's just the way it is!

Kevin Kelly- We just heard comments from Jeff Jarrett who's angry that this isn't for the title. Bret Hart why is this not a title match?

Bret Hart- Ask President Monsoon. If Jeff Jarrett wanted a title shot I would gladly give him the title shot. But tonight he'll just have to deal with it being a non title match. And as far as making an example out of me goes, Jeff Jarrett tonight once again you will be beaten by me. Title match or not. I will prove to everyone why I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be!

Kevin Kelly- Fans don't go away! Up next it's the huge non title match up between Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Jeff Jarrett!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Another solid match up here tonight. Bret Hart got one of the biggest ovations of the night tonight while Jeff Jarrett continues to develop into a top heel in the company. Both men started this one off slowly trying to out wrestle the other. Shawn Michaels was shown watching this one from the back. Jarrett took control of the match after he and Hart ended up on the outside where Jarrett threw Hart right into the steel guardrail! Jarrett got several close near falls on Bret Hart inside the ring. Jarrett worked over Hart's legs and late into the match at the seven minute mark he locked Hart into the Figure Four! Hart though didn't stay in the hold for long as he was able to make it to the ropes. Jarrett continued working over Hart's legs until Hart was able to take Jarrett down with a DDT. Hart followed up with his signature moves including a big bulldog, Russian legsweep, Vertical suplex, Back breaker and a elbow drop from the second turnbuckle. Hart went for the Sharpshooter but Jarrett kicked him in the face! Jarrett followed up with a single arm DDT to Hart! Jarrett waited for Bret to get up to his feet, Once "The Hitman" was up............... Jarrett went for a drop kick but Hart caught him by the legs and drove Jarrett down to the canvas! Hart quickly locked Jarrett into the Sharpshooter! Amazingly Jarrett stayed in the Sharpshooter for a long time before he started tapping out! The fans went wild as Bret Hart was handed the WWF Championship. Jarrett headed to the back as Bret Hart stayed in the ring posing with the gold while Shawn Michaels watched from a monitor in the back. Friday Night Mayhem went off the air with Bret Hart celebrating while Michaels watched from the back. Sunday night who will walk out as the WWF Champion?

90, 88, 93 ****1\4

Overall Rating- 86

TV Rating- 7.21

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.96

Attendance- 6,039

Ticket Sales- $241,560

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.38

Attendance- 448

Ticket Sales- $8,960

Final card for Wrestlemania XII will be up tomorrow :D

user posted image

Date: March 24, 1996

Final Card

World Wrestling Federation Championship

Bret Hart© Vs. Shawn Michaels

World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Four Corners Elimination Match

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. The Godwinns Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Sycho Sid Vs. Jeff Jarrett

Marc Mero Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a Mystery Partner Vs. Jim Neidhart, Bob Holly and Jake Roberts

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match?

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality)

3. What will be the match before the main event?

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match?

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match?

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality)

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners)

8. Will anyone debut?

Hopefully I can get Wrestlemania XII up within the next few days, Won't take me longer than a week to get it done though :D

My picks in bold:

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Owen Hart and British Bulldog© Vs. The Godwinns Vs. Chris Chavis and Kama Vs. Smoking Gunns

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and a Mystery Partner Vs. Jim Neidhart, Bob Holly and Jake Roberts

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match? 4-Team Tag Titles

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality) HBK vs. Bret

3. What will be the match before the main event? Diesel vs. Undertaker

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? Jake Roberts

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match? The Rock (Rocky Miavia)

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality) Four-Team Tag Titles

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners) Goodwins, Chavis & Kama, Smoking Gunns, Bulldog & Owen8.

Will anyone debut? Yes

Winner: Michaels, I wish Bret would win just like I did in real life but it ain't gonna happen.

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Winner: Razor, The Bad Guy ain't gonna lose a street fight to Goldy

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Winner: Diesel, It's Taker's specialty but I think Diesel will feud with Michaels so he will win

Winners: Hart and Bulldog

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Winner: Ahmed

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Winner: Vader

Winner: Jarrett, I think Jarrett pulls a big upset

Winner: HHH

Winners: Million Dollar Corportation

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match?

6 Man Tag

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality)

Bret-HBK

3. What will be the match before the main event?

Jarrett-Sid

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match?

Roberts

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match?

I have no idea

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality)

Ahmed-Crush

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners)

1.Godwinns

2.Chavis-Kama

3.Gunns

Winners-Hart & Bulldog

8. Will anyone debut?

Yes

Hopefully I can get Wrestlemania XII up within the next few days, Won't take me longer than a week to get it done though

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker (Hmm...Kliq power!)

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush (PLEASE not Ahmed!!!)

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Mero-HHH

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality) Bret/HBK

3. What will be the match before the main event? Diesel/Taker

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? Jim Neidhart

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match? Ooh, good one. I'm gonna say DiBiase returns to wrestling.

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality) Ahmed/Crush

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners) Godwinns, Chavis/Kama, Gunns, Owen/Bulldog

8. Will anyone debut? Yes

Hopefully I can get Wrestlemania XII up within the next few days, Won't take me longer than a week to get it done though

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match? HHH vs Mero

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality) HBK/Bret

3. What will be the match before the main event? Taker/Nash

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? Neidhart

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match? I like ryan_the_canucks idea, I say Dibiase

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality) Ahmed/Crush

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners) chavis/kama, smoking gunns, godwinns, owen/bulldog

8. Will anyone debut? No

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Six Man Tag

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality) HBK/Bret

3. What will be the match before the main event? Tag Title Match

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? Holly

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match? DiBiase

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality) Six Man Tag

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners) chavis/kama, godwinns, smocking gunns, owen/bulldog

8. Will anyone debut? No

Guest meripu1

It never happens but i could see Hewey doing it. Plus, i want to see Owen help him.

Miami Street Fight

Goldust© Vs. Razor Ramon

Casket Match

Diesel Vs. Undertaker

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Crush

Yokozuna Vs. Vader

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Sid V's Jarrett

2. What will be the best match in terms of quality? (best match quality) Main Event

3. What will be the match before the main event? Taker V's Diesel

4. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? Holly

5. Who will be the mystery man in the six men tag match? I say DiBiase but everyone has guessed that now so, if it was Hewys plan, he may change it now.

6. What will be the worst match in terms of quality? (worst match quality) Crush V's Ahmed

7. Post the orders of the eliminations in the tag team title match. (From the first team to the last (winners) Godwinns, Kama/Chavis, Gunns, Owen/Bulldog to win

8. Will anyone debut? Yes