World Wrestling Federation 1996

Hewey

Guest Prototype

Good shows. I like how youre extending the Hart/Jarrett feud with the unjury angle. Im guessing that when Billy Gunn goes out on his own Bart will be left high and dry. Im interested to see where this Sid/Backlund thing goes. I dont know who HBK and warrior's partner will be. Maybe Razor Ramon?

user posted image

Date: July 15, 1996

We're six days away from In Your House "Canadian Invasion" and tonight the WWF invades Las Vegas! Tonight we're going to witness a huge tag team match up! It'll be Owen Hart and British Bulldog teaming up to face Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior! With just six days away from In Your House, We have yet to find out who will team up with Michaels and Warrior. The mystery man is suppose to show up tonight! What's going to happen in this huge tag match?

We'll be hearing from Sable and Marc Mero tonight. Mero and Sable have been disturbed ever since Goldust and Marlena set their sights on the couple. Tonight what does Mero and Sable have to say about Goldust and Marlena? What will they say about the mixed tag team match at In Your House?

Matches for Monday Night Raw

Bart Gunn looks like he's having some trouble with his brother Billy, Well he's going to have to suck it up because tonight he faces the King Of The Ring, Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

Sycho Sid takes on "The Narcissist" Shawn Stasiak. Sid's been bother by Bob Backlund as of late and Sid isn't one hundred percent after taking a beating from Mabel this past Friday night. Tonight Sid better be careful against Stasiak or he'll get locked into the Torture Rack!

Undertaker and Rick Martel team up for the very first time to face Cactus Jack and Albert! Jack and Albert left Undertaker laying a couple weeks ago and now Undertaker has a chance for revenge. Can Martel and Undertaker work together?

We'll see a big six men tag match between Sean Waltman, Steve Austin and Al Snow going against D'Lo Brown and Fatu and Yokozuna. Sunday night Yokozuna and Fatu face Snow/Austin and D'Lo faces Waltman!

And in the main event, Owen Hart and British Bulldog team up to face Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior!

Plus we'll find out who the third man is! All this and much more on the USA Network.

user posted image

Date: July 15, 1996

Attendance: 10,041

Ticket Sales: $401,640

Announcers: Jim Ross and Vince McMahon

Monday Night Raw opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Jim Ross and Vince McMahon are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Owen hart and British Bulldog teaming up to face Ultimate Warrior and Shawn Michaels!

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Bart Gunn

"King" Helmsley got some huge heat from the fans. Bart Gunn looks pretty upset over what's been happening between him and his brother Billy. McMahon and Ross wonder if Billy's attitude will change and that maybe the Smoking Gunns could go back to their winning ways in the future. Helmsley attacked Bart Gunn early and had the advantage through out most of the match. Bart didn't seem focused which allowed Helmsley to have the advantage. Helmsley went for the Pedigree late in the match but Bart countered and catapulted Helmsley into the turnbuckles. Bart fired back with a couple right hands and a big clothesline to Helmsley! Bart scored with a tilt a whirl slam but Helmsley was able to kick out. Bart then hit Helmsley with the Forearm Shot but Helmsley kicked out at 2! Bart lifted Helmsley up and sent Helmsley to the ropes. Bart ducked his head which allowed Helmsley to kick him in the face and plant him with the Pedigree! Helmsley covered and got the 1,2,3. Afterwards, Helmsley stood over Bart and Billy Gunn came running down from the back. Billy got into the ring and ran right over Helmsley with a clothesline! Billy went to get some more of Helmsley but Helmsley got out of the ring.

80, 84, 73 **1/4

Billy Gunn wants some action!

Billy Gunn grabbed a microphone while Bart wondered what Billy had to say. Helmsley stood on the RAW stage.

Billy Gunn- Hey! Helmsley! Hey King Of The Ring! You think you're better than a Gunn? Hell you might have had a easy time with Bart but you can't beat me! I'm laying down the challenge to your rich ass right now! You and I this Sunday night! My first singles match on Pay Per View! You might have beaten Bart but you'll have to step into the ring with me this Sunday night. Do you accept or are you just yellow?

Helmsley says he accepts!

Billy Gunn- Good! You might have had a easy time with Bart but he's the weakest of the two! I'm the better Gunn and at In Your House I'm going to whip your ass Helmsley!

Billy drops the microphone down as Helmsley heads to the back. Bart asks Billy what that was all about but Billy ignores him and heads to the back.

And then there was just Chavo

A video begins to play hyping the debut of Chavo Guerrero. We're shown some footage of Chavo in action with voice overs from Chavo saying how he always wanted to be a pro wrestler. Chavo talked about how his dad Chavo Guerrero Sr. was a legend back in Mexico and how he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. Chavo said that he dropped the "Jr." from his name because no one would take Chavo Guerrero Jr. seriously. Chavo says he's the first Guerrero to wrestle in the World Wrestling Federation and he's going to be the biggest Guerrero in wrestling history. Chavo says he's going to make an impact in the WWF.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sycho Sid Vs. "The Narcissist" Shawn Stasiak with Clarence Mason

Sid and Stasiak were able to put on a pretty decent match up here. "The Narcissist" did his traditional pose in front of the big mirror which Mason held up before the match. Stasiak and Sid started this one slugging at each other. Sid got the best of Stasiak and tossed "The Narcissist" to the corner. Sid pounded on Stasiak in the corner as Bob Backlund came to ringside. Sid got distracted by Backlund which allowed Stasiak to jump Sid and suplex the big man down. Stasiak stomped away on Sid in the corner and tossed Sid out to the floor. Stasiak sent Sid right into the steel steps! Stasiak put Sid back into the ring and came flying off the top with a double ax handle to Sid. Stasiak continued giving Sid a beating as Backlund watched from ringside rambling on. McMahon and Ross that maybe Backlund should see a shrink. Stasiak worked over Sid's back and ended up hitting the Stasiak Drop. Stasiak covered but Sid kicked out at 2. Stasiak lifted Sid up and went for the Torture Rack but Sid escaped and hit Stasiak with a right hand! Sid made his comeback hitting Stasiak with right hands and clotheslines as Backlund watched with a big smile on his face. Sid took Stasiak down with the Choke Slam and called for the Powerbomb. Sid lifted Stasiak up and positioned Stasiak for the Powebomb but Mabel came down from the back! Mabel got into the ring and ran right over Sid with a clothesline! The referee quickly called for the bell! Stasiak and Mason quickly fled as Mabel lifted Sid up and hit a belly to belly suplex to Sid! Backlund came into the ring and Mabel took Backlund out with a belly to belly too! Mabel came off the ropes with the Big Splash to Sid! Mabel wasn't done and hit Backlund with the Big Splash! Mabel stood over both Backlund and Sid and told them to "stop playing around."

75, 76, 74 **

One legged fury!

Our cameras take us to the back where we see Jeff Jarrett walking by some "enhancement talent". Someone asks Jarrett where Rick Rude is and Jarrett tells them that Rude hasn't arrived yet and he hasn't called him all day. Jarrett asks where his locker room is at and the guy points him to it. Jarrett opens the door and he sees Rick Rude laid out! Jarrett checks on Rude and Bret Hart sneaks up on Jarrett and hits Jarrett in the back with one of his crutches! Hart wears Jarrett out with the crutch! Hart lifts Jarrett up and tosses Jarrett over the couch sending Jarrett right into the wall face first!

Bret Hart- I'm never one for sneak attacks. I was always taught to face your problems like a man. But if anyone deserved to be taken out like an animal it's you Jarrett. I might have one leg in a cast but the other one still works and so does my arms. I'll be there for In Your House this Sunday night to make sure Rick Rude doesn't try to interfere. Well I don't think Rick's going to be going anywhere after what I just did to him.

Hart leaves the locker room as both Jarrett and Rick Rude are down. Jim Ross claims that Jarrett had it coming to him.

Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rick Martel and Undertaker with Paul Bearer Vs. Cactus Jack and Albert

Martel and Undertaker made a pretty decent team here. McMahon said that DiBiase wasn't at ringside for this one because he's got called up for a emergency meeting with his rich friends who are in town. McMahon and Ross think it might be because DiBiase's really afraid of Undertaker and Paul Bearer. Though Undertaker didn't seem to trust Martel. Well Undertaker doesn't really trust anybody besides Paul Bearer. Undertaker and Jack started this one off and went right after each other! Both men slugged each other down and Undertaker threw Cactus to the corner and hammered Jack with huge right hands to the face! Undertaker beat Jack down and Jack seemed to enjoy it! Jack was able to tag in Albert though who went right after Undertaker! Both giants slugged away at each other with Ross going nuts saying this is what we'll see on Sunday night. Undertaker took Albert down with a big boot and tagged Martel in. Martel gave Albert a pretty good fight but Albert took the smaller Martel out with a clothesline. Albert lifted Martel up and showed amazing power by press slamming the 240+ pound Martel! Albert and Jack isolated Martel and gave him a vicious beating! Jack used chokes on Martel while Albert used his amazing strength on Martel. Albert lifted Martel up and went for the A-Bomb but Martel raked Albert in the eyes and took Albert out with a big bulldog! Martel was then able to tag in Undertaker while Albert tagged Cactus Jack in! Undertaker and Jack went right back after each other! Hitting each other with huge right hands to the face! Undertaker and Jack went at it inside the ring while Martel fought Albert out on the floor. Jack hit Undertaker with a low blow behind the referee's back! Jack locked Undertaker into the Mandible Claw but Bearer got up on the apron and nailed Jack with the urn without the referee seeing it! This allowed Undertaker to Tombstone Jack! Undertaker covered and got the win! Undertaker and Bearer headed to the back followed by Martel. Albert came into the ring and told Undertaker he's a dead man this Sunday night.

85, 85, 86 ***1\2

Paul Bearer debuted his new gimmick. (Supernatural)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A Shattered Dreams Production

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Marc Mero's music playing to a big pop from the fans. Marc Mero and his wife Sable make their way down to the ring while Vince and JR hype the mixed tag team match this Sunday night.

Marc Mero- I ever I came to the World Wrestling Federation I heard about Goldust. The guys said to stay away from him. They told me he's a freak. And they were right. Goldust is the most disgusting human being I ever met. First he and Marlena try to play these sick games with Sable and myself. We don't wanna be in any movies you freaks are making. All we wanted was to wrestle a nice clean match at In Your House but you two have crossed the line. First you guys send some of your movies to our home through the mail! And then Goldust gives me mouth to mouth! That's as low as you can get! Goldust you two have made it real personal! And now me and Sable are going to have to kick you and Marlena's butts at In Your House! We're gonna............

Goldust's music starts to play interrupting Marc Mero. Goldust and Marlena are shown on the RAW screen. They appear to be in a hot tub. Goldust is wearing a golden robe in the tub while Marlena is wearing a golden bikini.

Goldust- Sorry we couldn't be there Marc, But Vegas isn't really our scene. I've done a few movies there and they did not please me. I'm in Canada right now. In Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. In a fabulous hotel room. With my director. I take it you didn't like me sending you movies? Or giving you mouth to mouth? Come on Marc, We both know you enjoyed it. You enjoyed being with a true "Wildman". This Sunday night you're going to see how wild we can truly be.

Marlena- We're sorry we couldn't be there. I wish I could be closer to the two of you. You don't know badly I want to get inside that ring with both Sable and you Marc. It'll be a night you two won't forget. I especially can't wait to be in the ring alone with you Sable. I never been in a fight before and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. We're going to enjoy In Your House. Maybe that'll be the name of our next movie?

Marc Mero- You two are sick! When Sable and I get you two in that ring we're going to beat some sense into the both of you!

Goldust- Sure you say that now, But when it's over you'll be begging us for more. Marc remember that the golden one has been in your heart. And I've liked what I saw. Sunday night I'm coming for the whole package.

Marc Mero- Sunday night the only thing that's going to happen is me and Sable winning! You two don't belong in the World Wrestling Federation! We're going to make sure these people don't have to see you two freaks anymore! We're going to beat you down on Sunday night like you're two dogs!

Marlena- Marc don't you understand that all Goldust and I want to do is to become closer to the two of you? You don't have to be afraid. Fear only makes things worse..........

Goldust- We'll see you two this Sunday night. And Sunday night I'm sure the whole world will never forget the name of Gol..............Dust.........

Goldust and Marlena's image fades from the RAW screen as Mero and Sable look disgusted. McMahon makes sure to apologize for the comments made by both Marlena and Goldust. Mero and Sable head to the back as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Fatu, Yokozuna and D'Lo Brown Vs. Al Snow, Sean Waltman and Steve Austin with Ted DiBiase

D'Lo Brown will face Sean Waltman for the Million Dollar Championship this Sunday night while Yokozuna and Fatu challenge Steve Austin and Al Snow for the Tag Team Championship. All six men started off in a huge brawl with the face team clearing The Corporation out of the ring. McMahon says DiBiase's meeting must have ended since he's at ringside for this one. Yokozuna and Snow were in the legal men and Snow got the hell beat out of him by Yokozuna. Waltman tried to take down Yokozuna but Yokouna easily swatted him away. Austin then tried but Yokozuna beat him down as well. Yokozuna tagged out to Fatu who didn't have as much luck as his partner. Austin quickly took Fatu down with a clothesline giving The Corporation control of the match. The Corporation pounded away on Fatu keeping him away from his partners through out most of the match. Fatu teased making the hot tag several times but someone would always stop him. Austin ended up going up top for a elbow drop but Fatu moved out of the way and tagged in D'Lo Brown! Brown charged into the ring and took down Austin then Snow and then Waltman with right hands! All hell broke loose and all six men got at it! Yokozuna and Fatu brawled with Snow and Austin out on the floor leaving D'Lo alone with Waltman. Waltman scored with several kicks to Brown in the corner but missed the bronco buster! Brown won the match for his team after ducking a spinning heel kick from Waltman and hitting the Sky High for the win! Afterwards, Snow and Austin tried to attack D'Lo but Yokozuna and Fatu chased them away! Fatu, Yokozuna and D'Lo Brown stood tall while McMahon and Ross wondered if titles would be changing hands on Sunday night.

84, 83, 85 ***1\2

Cactus Jack knows what he must do...............

We go backstage where we see Cactus Jack standing by. Jack doesn't seem too happy after being pinned by Undertaker tonight.

Cactus Jack- Undertaker you pinned me tonight. Big deal. You didn't do it all on your own. Did you? No! No! No! You had Paul Bearer help you. But that's all right. I now know what I have to do to take you out once and for all. And that is take out Paul Bearer. It's quite simple actually. Paul Bearer and that urn is what makes you so good. So without Bearer and the urn you're nothing. So I think it's time for Cactus Jack to go after Paul Bearer. I think it's time for me to first take Paul Bearer out and then you. Paul Bearer you can't hide behind Undertaker forever. When I find a chance to strike I will. And then it'll be just you and I Undertaker. Lets see how bad you are without the urn and without Paul Bearer. When I get done with Paul Bearer no one will ever see him again.

Cactus Jack gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Are Owen and Bulldog worried about the third man?

Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break with Dok Hendrix standing by with the WWF Intercontinental Champion Owen Hart, British Bulldog and their manager James E. Cornette.

Dok Hendrix- Tonight it'll be Owen Hart and British Bulldog taking on Ultimate Warrior and Shawn Michaels. And tonight we're suppose to find out who the third man for Shawn Michaels' and Ultimate Warrior's team is suppose to be! Who do you think it'll be?

James E. Cornette- We don't care who it is. We're ready for Sunday night. We're ready for In Your House. We're ready for the big six men tag team match. It's going to be Vader, Owen and Bulldog destroying Michaels, Warrior and whoever they pick as their tag team partner! We're still going to be the winning team come In Your House. Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior better worry about tonight though. Tonight they face the greatest tag team to have ever wrestled in the WWF.

Dok Hendrix- Tonight it will be your team of Owen Hart and British Bulldog against Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior. And Michaels and Warrior attacked all your Camp Cornette members this past Friday night. Warrior chased Owen and Bulldog out of the building and then Shawn Michaels attacked Vader. Is Vader here tonight?

James E. Cornette- That's none of your business! And yes Vader is here tonight. He's in the back waiting for Owen and Bulldog to beat Warrior and Michaels. And if the third man tries to get involved tonight then he'll have to look into Vader's eyes! Tonight everyone is going to see Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior be knocked down at the hands of Owen Hart and British Bulldog. Bulldog and Owen could out wrestle Michaels and Warrior any day of the week. And tonight Michaels and Warrior will get their In Your House preview!

Owen Hart- Shawn Michaels you and Ultimate Warrior have got alot of nerve. Attacking Camp Cornette like you did last Friday night. But remember that there's three of us and two of you. Your so called partner won't show up. He won't show up because he doesn't want to get into the ring with us. He won't be in Vegas tonight and he won't be in Canada at In Your House!

British Bulldog- Warrior you tried to attack me and Owen on Friday night but we're just too smart for you. After the six men tag match is done I'm going to go back to beating you down. And as far as Michaels is concerned, Shawn Michaels you're just bluffing. You don't have a third man with you. And if you do, We're not afraid. We've beaten everyone in the World Wrestling Federation one time or another. You think your third man is going to make a difference? Tonight you and Warrior are going down to the greatest tag team to ever compete in the ring!

James E. Cornette- Whoever your third man is, I dare him to come out after the match is over!

Dok Hendrix- Will the third man show up? What will happen in the biggest main event in Monday Night Raw history? We'll find out when Monday Night Raw returns from the commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- Jerry Lawler uses brass knuckles to beat Phineous Godwinn! (Superstars 7/14/96)

Ultimate Warrior and Shawn Michaels Vs. Owen Hart and British Bulldog with James E. Cornette

The crowd was going nuts for this huge main event. Both Warrior's and Michaels' entrance practically blew the roof off the building. Owen Hart and Bulldog alongside James E. Cornette got huge heat from these 10,000+ fans. Michaels and Owen started this one off showing their talent by getting into a big sequence that lead to Michaels hip tossing Owen down and then drop kicking the Intercontinental Champion. They went at it again and this time Owen took down Michaels and yelled "I'm the champion!" Bulldog got tagged in and he and Michaels locked up with Bulldog easily shoving Michaels down. Bulldog flexed his muscles at Michaels to boos from the fans. The fans cheered as Warrior got the tag. Warrior and Bulldog slugged away at each other with Warrior dumping Bulldog down with a clothesline. Owen came into the ring and got clotheslined out to the floor! Warrior then clotheslined Bulldog out and tagged Michaels in. Michaels came off the top with a huge moonsault to both Owen and Bulldog on the outside! Michaels and Warrior brawled with Hart and Bulldog on the outside and dominated both members of Camp Cornette. Michaels rolled Owen into the ring and ended up getting caught by Owen's spinning heel kick. Owen and Bulldog isolated Michaels and double teamed the World Wrestling Federation Champion. They hit Michaels with a Rockerplex (one guy lifts the opponent up for a vertical suplex while the other comes off the top with a cross body at the same time.) Owen went for the Sharpshooter several times but Michaels kept kicking Owen away. Bulldog came into the ring and clotheslined the champion down. Bulldog gorilla slammed Michaels and took Michaels down with the stalling vertical suplex for near falls. Bulldog connected with the Running Powerslam but Warrior made the save. Bulldog and Owen ended up going for a double back drop to Michaels but Michaels countered and hit a double DDT to both men! Michaels tagged in Warrior! Warrior came into the ring and started running right over both Bulldog and Owen with clotheslines! Warrior shoulder tackled Bulldog while Michaels fought Owen out on the floor, Cornette distracted the referee while Warrior ran down Bulldog with a clothesline! Vader came running down from the back! Vader came into the ring and ran over Warrior with a body avalanche! Vader dragged Warrior to the corner and Vader Bombed Warrior! Vader left the ring as Bulldog covered! Cornette got off the apron and the referee counted the 1,2,3! Afterwards, Michaels came into the ring after Bulldog but Vader ran Michaels down with a clothesline! Owen, Bulldog and Vader started stomping down Michaels and Ultimate Warrior. Suddenly the music of Rick Martel hit the arena and Martel came running down from the back with a steel chair! Martel drilled Vader with the chair right to the head! Owen went after Martel and got nailed in the ribs! Martel then hit Bulldog with the chair! Michaels and Warrior came to and went after Vader and Owen! Martel, Michaels and Warrior dumped Camp Cornette out to the floor! Michaels high fived Martel as Ross and McMahon went nuts saying Martel's the third man! Monday Night Raw went off the air with Michaels, Martel and Warrior standing tall in the ring while Camp Cornette headed to the back.

95, 100, 86 ***3/4

Rick Martel's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Rick Martel gained overness from this turn.

Overall Rating- 84

TV Rating- 7.28

Competition

Monday Nitro

TV Rating- 6.46

Attendance- 7,017

Ticket Sales- $280,680

SWF Tuesday

TV Rating- 0.96

Attendance- 432

Ticket Sales- $8,640

Notes

"Our ratings battle with Monday Nitro is so close that neither show is gaining a clear advantage!"- Sophie

News

- Ultimate Warrior was unhappy over being pinned on Monday Night Raw.

- Scott Taylor has been put out of action for two months with a eye injury. He'll be back in September.

- WCW have signed Chris Candido to a written contract!

- WCW have signed Trish Stratus to a written contract!

- Taka Michinoku has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Bryan Clark has agreed to an open contract with ECW!

- Kensuke Sasaki has agreed to an open contract with SWF!

- Little Guido has agreed to an open contract with SWF!

Edited by Baby Hewey

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: July 19, 1996

In Your House "Canadian Invasion" is only two days away and tonight we're going to witness one of the biggest main events in Friday Night Mayhem history! Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel team up to face Owen Hart and British Bulldog! Last Monday night we found it that it was Rick Martel who'd be joining Warrior and Michaels in the huge six men tag match this Sunday night. With In Your House being only two days away, You can expect a wild match between these heated rivals. Will Vader and Ultimate Warrior get involved?

Bret Hart attacked both Rick Rude and Jeff Jarrett in the back last Monday night. It seems like Hart is trying to do everything he can to Jarrett before his cast comes off. Tonight we'll hear from "The Hitman". What does Bret Hart have in store for Jeff Jarrett tonight?

Bob Backlund has been coming for Sycho Sid, Backlund has been trying to let Sid manage him but Sid has always turned down Backlund. Tonight we'll hear from Sycho Sid and gets his thoughts on Bob Backlund and his match with Mabel this Sunday night!

Matches for Friday Night Mayhem

Sean Waltman puts the Million Dollar Championship on the line against Scorpio! This will no doubt be a fast paced match up between two great light heavyweight wrestlers.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley goes up against Ahmed Johnson in singles action. Both these men have been in the ring against each other multiple times. Who'll be the winner tonight?

Al Snow and Steve Austin face the young Hardy Boyz in a non title match. Can Matt and Jeff score the biggest upset in WWF history or will they go down to Austin and Snow in this non title match?

Undertaker battles Ron Simmons tonight. This should be a classic between these two big men. Who'll come out on top?

And in tonight's main event we'll see Rick Martel and Shawn Michaels face Owen Hart and British Bulldog!

We'll also hear from Bret Hart, Sycho Sid! Plus all this and much more!

user posted image

Credit Public Enemy for the logo

Date: July 19, 1996

Attendance: 10,039

Ticket Sales: $401,560

Announcers: Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect

Friday Night Mayhem opens up with it's regular video package and then we're taken inside the arena where pyro shoots off. We're taken to the announce position where Dok Hendrix and Mr. Perfect are standing by. They hype up tonight's main event of Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel facing Owen Hart and British Bulldog in tag team action!

Interview with Camp Cornette

Camp Cornette comes down to the ring do start the evening off. Camp Cornette does not look happy as this huge crowd boos them. Cornette grabs a microphone while the other members of Camp Cornette wait for him to speak.

James E. Cornette- Last Monday night the whole world found out who the third man is. None other than Rick Martel. I got to admit that I never saw it coming. And why should I have seen it coming? Rick Martel is nothing! He's a washed up loser! So now it's Michaels, Warrior and Martel against Owen Hart, British Bulldog and Vader? That's not even a fair fight! My men will easily beat those three. They stand no chance of beating us. Camp Cornette is the dominant force in the World Wrestling Federation. Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior and Rick Martel you three better get ready for this Sunday night. It's going to be all out war. Six men tag match. One team must win. And the winning team will be these men standing in this ring. This is the most dominant force ever in the World Wrestling Federation. These men will be victorious at In Your House. And then after In Your House, We'll see Vader beat Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. British Bulldog will beat Ultimate Warrior again and I'm sure Owen Hart would love to beat Rick Martel once again. You three know what it's like to step in the ring with these men. Tonight Shawn Michaels you and Rick Martel better get ready for your In Your House preview. Tonight Bulldog and Owen are going to show you two what you're going to be in for this Sunday night. And if Warrior tries to get involved then Vader will hunt him down. You three get ready for In Your House because it's going to be a preview of what your lifes' will be like!

Camp Cornette's music plays as all members of Camp Cornette raise their arms high in the air. Camp Cornette heads to the back while Hendrix and Perfect hype the tag team main event tonight.

Interview with Sean Waltman and Ted DiBiase

We cut to the interview area where Kevin Kelly is standing by with the Million Dollar Champion Sean Waltman and his manager Ted DiBiase.

Kevin Kelly- Last Monday night it was D'Lo Brown pinning Sean Waltman inside the ring with the Sky High and................

Ted DiBiase- Shut up Kevin Kelly! D'Lo Brown had a hand full of tights and everyone knows it! D'Lo Brown is not capable of beating Sean Waltman! That's why I chose Sean Waltman to be the Million Dollar Champion!

Kevin Kelly- Well tonight it'll be Sean Waltman putting the title on the line against Scorpio. Scorpio is one of the best high fliers in the WWF and Sean Waltman knows what it's like to be in the ring with Scorpio. Tonight will Sean Waltman walk out still the Million Dollar Champion?

Ted DiBiase- Scorpio is nothing to us. Sure he's a good high flier but Sean Waltman is what a high flier should be all about. Waltman is only twenty three years old and he's already been a two time WWF Tag Team Champion. He's beaten all the top names and he's the current Million Dollar Champion. This man knows no fear. He's a high risk taker. He'll fly all over that ring to put Scorpio away. Sean Waltman is going to walk in as the Million Dollar Champion and he'll walk out still the Million Dollar Champion. Scorpio should have never laid down the challenge to Sean Waltman.

Sean Waltman- Scorpio you think you're worthy of beating me son? You think you can beat the greatest high flier to ever step foot in a World Wrestling Federation ring? You don't got what it takes. You don't got the skills to beat me. I'll fly all over that ring and nail you with my series of kicks. You ain't got nothing on me. I'm the Million Dollar Champion for a reason. And there's a reason why no one has beaten me for this title. I'm the best in the WWF and everyone is going to find out each and every time I'm out there.

Kevin Kelly- Sunday night at In Your House you defend the title against D'Lo Brown. D'Lo Brown beat you this past Monday night. And you two have talked alot of trash about D'Lo. He's very angry and he's going to be looking to take it out on the both of you.

Sean Waltman- Kevin Kelly, D'Lo Brown got lucky this past Monday night. He caught me off guard. It happens. It won't happen this Sunday night however. Sunday night I'm going to straight up out wrestle him. I'm a better wrestler than he is. I'm a better athlete than he is and I'm the Million Dollar Champion and he's not. D'Lo Brown this Sunday night you and I are going to fight for this title right here. Forty pounds of diamonds on it. I'm going to come out the champion. Don't think you're going to try to steal this title from me. You're nothing more than a street thug. You should be in your "hood" instead of a World Wrestling Federation ring with me. Sunday night I'm going to show you that you don't belong in the WWF.

Ted DiBiase- D'Lo you should have taken the pool boy job like I told you to. Now you're going to have to get your butt kicked by Sean Waltman all over Canada! Every man has got a price and this Sunday night you're going to learn how much you're truly worth.

Kevin Kelly- Fans up next Sean Waltman puts the Million Dollar Championship on the line against Scorpio!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Million Dollar Championship

Sean Waltman© with Ted DiBiase Vs. Scorpio

Waltman and Scorpio put on a excellent television match up considering it wasn't given more than ten minutes. Waltman and Scorpio started off exchanging near falls that ended up with Waltman taking Scorpio down with a arm drag and then taunting Scorpio to big chorus of boos from the fans. They went at it again and this time it was Scorpio dumping Waltman out to the floor and hitting a big corkscrew plancha to the Million Dollar Champion out on the floor! Back inside they went and Waltman was able to take Scorpio out to the floor with a spinning heel kick. It was Waltman's time to fly, And that he did as he came off the ropes with a vicious rope flip to Scorpio on the outside! Waltman rolled Scorpio back into the ring and hit Scorpio with his educated feet as good old JR likes to call them. Waltman choked Scorpio down and hit the bronco buster riding down Scorpio in the corner! Waltman used a few suplexes but Scorpio kept kicking out. Waltman took Scorpio down with a big facebuster and headed up top. Sean Waltman came flying off the top attempting a swanton bomb but Scorpio moved out of the way and all Waltman got was canvas! Scorpio made the comeback and came very close to beating the twenty three year old star. Scorpio slammed Waltman down and headed up top. Scorpio went for the Scorpio Splash but Waltman moved out of the way and Scorpio hit the canvas! Waltman slowly went up top and caught Scorpio with the Six Kick as Scorpio was getting up! Waltman covered and retained the title! Afterwards, DiBiase brought the title into the ring and Waltman nailed Scorpio in the back of the head with it! Waltman went for another shot but D'Lo Brown came running down to the ring! Brown got into the ring and started slugging Waltman in the face! D'Lo took Waltman down with the Sky High! DiBiase tried to attack, But Brown knocked him down with a right hand! Brown headed up top and hit Waltman with the Lo Down! D'Lo Brown stood over Sean Waltman telling him he's in for a butt whooping this Sunday night.

80, 80, 99 ****1\2

The Million Dollar title has gained in image.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ahmed Johnson Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Hunter Hearst Helmsley was the man that defeated Ahmed Johnson in the Semi Finals of the King Of The Ring to make it to the Finals to win the Tournament. This one wasn't anything special as these two men don't seem to work well together. Ahmed has finally gotten that bandage taken out of his eye. Johnson started off kicking Helmsley' ass knocking down the blue blood snob with right hands and clotheslines. Johnson tossed Helmsley around the ring like Helmsley was a rag doll. Both men went out to the floor and Helmsley sent Johnson right into the steel steps! Helmsley rolled Johnson back into the ring and slowly worked over Johnson's back. Helmsley controlled the match for the next couple of minutes until he went up top. Johnson threw Helmsley off the top sending Helmsley to the canvas! Johnson started fighting back and used multiple clotheslines to Helmsley! Johnson slammed Helmsley down and rammed Helmsley's head into the turnbuckles multiple times. Johnson took out Helmsley with a spinebuster and called for the Pearl River Plunge! Johnson pulled Helmsley up but Helmsley snuck a low blow on Johnson without the referee seeing it! Helmsley set Johnson up for the Pedigree but Billy Gunn appeared on top of the stage. This distracted Helmsley which allowed Johnson to take Helmsley over with a inside cradle and score the win! Afterwards, Johnson left the ring while Helmsley threw a fit. Billy Gunn told Helmsley he'd see him this Sunday night. Billy said that everyone would respect him after Sunday night.

72, 85, 73 **1/4

Hunter Hearst Helmsley lost overness from this match.

Ahmed Johnson gained overness from this match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bret Hart will be at In Your House

Friday Night Mayhem returns from the break with Bret Hart's music hitting the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd. "The Hitman" makes his way down to the ring with crutches. Bret Hart is handed a microphone as the crowd cheers.

Bret Hart- Last Monday night I finally got some retribution on both Jeff Jarrett and Rick Rude. I attacked them from behind which is something I never do. But I think if anyone deserves to be beaten up like that it's Jarrett and Rude. Both men attacked me after my match a few weeks ago and injured my leg. Now it's time for revenge. I have until July 29th to do as I please to both men. And they can't touch me. I can do what I want. If they touch me they're gone. It's as simple as that. Rude or Jarrett touch me then they're gone. Jeff I'm going to make your life a living hell. Just like it's been for me since you injured my leg. I came back to the WWF just little over a month ago. I was looking forward to getting into some matches but you and Rick Rude had to change all of that. Now I'm going to make the both of you suffer until I can get back into the ring. Until I can get you in the ring and beat you. I'll enjoy making your life a living hell for these ten days. And I will be at In Your House to make sure Rick Rude doesn't get involved where he doesn't belong. Because Rick Rude you're.................

The crowd boos as Jeff Jarrett's music plays interrupting "The Hitman". Jeff Jarrett and Rick Rude stand on top of the entrance stage not looking too happy.

Bret Hart- I know everyone of my fans have got to be wondering, How do you guys feel after getting beat down by a man who can only use his right leg?

Rick Rude- Shut up Hart! You know damn well we can't touch you! If we do we're out of the World Wrestling Federation. And lets face it, There's no other wrestling organization worthy of having both Rick Rude and Jeff Jarrett under their roster. We have to wait ten days until you get your medical clearance and then it's hunting season on your ass!

Jeff Jarrett- Bret Hart you think you're so smart don't you? Well you attacked both of us from behind with crutches! We never saw it coming! But I'm not going to get mad. I'm going to get even with you in ten days. That cast comes off and I'm going to go right after you. I'm going to cripple you once and for all! You're nothing to me and I'll be the one who ends your career in the World Wrestling Federation. Your leg is going to be healed but not one hundred percent. I'm going to take the first chance I see and destroy it! I'm going to make sure you don't ever walk again! And this Sunday night you better stay out of my business or I will.............

Bret Hart- You'll what Jeff? Hit me? If you lay a hand on me then you're gone pal! No one will have to put up with you're whiny attitude ever again Jeff! You'll be out of the World Wrestling Federation. And I will be at In Your House. And I'll mess with you if I feel like it. You and Rude do it to everyone else so why shouldn't I? You'll just have to put up with me at ringside. And if I were to accidentally hit you then you'll just have to take it like a man and get over it.

Jeff Jarrett- Hart I swear when your legs heal, I'm going to be the first one in the ring with you. And I will break both your legs! I'll leave you not being able to walk ever again! You just stay in the corner at In Your House and don't bother me! You just watch what I do to whoever Ric Flair chose as my opponent. You'll have to watch some poor human being get beat up because you were too yellow to fight me like a man!

Rick Rude- I'll be at ringside to make sure you don't interfere Hart. If you go anywhere near that ring then I won't be held responsible for my actions. I'm sure I can payoff Commissioner Flair to let me come back to the WWF. And if not, I have friends in high places and they'll make sure Flair hires me back. Either way, You're going to be a loser once again! I'm not afraid of hitting you after what you did to me and Jarrett last Monday night!

Bret Hart- I hope you do try to beat me up Rick. Not only will your ass be gone but I'll beat you up alot worse than I did on Monday night. And Jeff I'll make sure Ric Flair picks someone very tough to go up against you. I got ten days until this cast comes off. Until then, I'll be making your life worse and worse as each day goes by. When we get inside this ring you will know why I am the excellence of execution. I've been in the ring with every WWF Superstar and I've beaten them all. Even you! Jeff Jarrett not even Rick Rude is going to be able to stop me. I am the best there is, The best there was and the best that there ever will be. And you'll be finding that out very soon!

Bret Hart's music plays as Jarrett and Rude head to the back looking more angry then when they came out here. Hart poses for a bit as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steve Austin and Al Snow with Ted DiBiase Vs. Hardy Boyz

The WWF Tag Team Championship isn't on the line. This is the Hardy Boyz' second match on TV and they put on one hell of a match with the champions. Matt and Jeff didn't look scared of Austin and Snow and attacked the champions with stereo drop kicks sending Austin and Snow out to the floor! Matt came off the top with a moonsault to Austin out on the floor and Jeff also hit a moonsault to Snow on the outside! The Hardy Boyz controlled the beginning of the match with their quick offense. Jeff scored several near falls on Austin until Austin caught Jeff coming off the ropes and dropped Jeff down with the stun gun. Austin and Snow isolated Jeff and beat the hell out of the young man. Snow and Austin wore down Jeff with several submission holds while Matt got the crowd behind his younger brother. Jeff continued taking a beating until Snow went for a powerbomb, Jeff slipped out of it and caught Snow with a reverse heel kick and tagged in Matt! Matt came into the ring fired up! Matt knocked down Snow and then Austin with right hands! Matt almost won the non title match after hitting a leg drop off the second rope to Austin but Snow made the save! All four men went at it and the Hardy's took Snow out with the poetry in motion! Jeff went outside with Snow leaving Matt in the ring with Austin. Matt nailed Austin with wild right hands and kicked Austin in the gut. Matt went for the Twist Of Fate but Austin countered and Stunned Matt! Austin covered and got the win! Afterwards, Jeff was checking on Matt and Austin attacked Jeff! Austin sent Jeff right into Al Snow's Million Dollar Dream! It looked like the Hardy Boyz were going to get seriously hurt, But then Yokozuna and Fatu came down from the back! Yokozuna and Fatu clotheslined both Snow and Austin! The champions quickly left the ring while Fatu and Yokozuna checked on the Hardy Boyz.

80, 78, 100 ****3/4

Interview with Undertaker and Paul Bearer

We go backstage where Michael Cole is standing by with Undertaker and his manager Paul Bearer.

Michael Cole- Undertaker you prepare to get inside the ring with Ron Simmons. But last Monday night you pinned Cactus Jack thanks to a little help from Paul Bearer and the urn. And Paul Bearer I don't know if you know this, But Cactus Jack said he's going to be coming after you and the urn.

Paul Bearer- I heard what Cactus Jack had to say. He wants to take the urn from me? Oh no. Oh no it's not happening. He's not taking the urn and it's power from me or Undertaker. Cactus Jack you're welcome to come and try to get me but it won't work. Many men who's been in the ring with Undertaker have come after me. But they never succeeded. The power of the urn keeps me save. Cactus Jack you think by taking me out you'll be able to stop the power of Undertaker?

Michael Cole- At In Your House it'll be Undertaker and Albert inside that ring. Albert seems like no one Undertaker has ever been inside that ring with. He's pound for pound one of the biggest and strongest men in the WWF. How is Undertaker going to be able to beat Undertaker? Can he overcome the A-Bomb?

Paul Bearer- Albert's a big strong man but he can't take down Undertaker/ He's more than welcome to hit Undertaker with the A-Bomb. Albert you might scare everyone else in the WWF with your size and power but Undertaker's just as big as you. And the urn is just as powerful as you are. You can't put down Undertaker. You can hit him with the A-Bomb as many times as you want. But he'll keep getting up for more and more. You can't beat Undertaker.

Michael Cole- Tonight it'll be Undertaker facing Ron Simmons. Undertaker this is a big match up before In Your House. Simmons is a veteran and someone not to be taken lightly in the ring.

Paul Bearer- Undertaker's been in there with Ron Simmons before and he's beaten Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons stands no chance of beating Undertaker tonight. We got all the creatures of the night on our side. And they all want Undertaker to bring us Ron Simmons. Tonight Ron Simmons will know why no one can beat Undertaker.

Undertaker- Ron Simmons you and I have been in the ring before. And you've looked into the eyes of the grim reaper before. Tonight you will have to look into his eyes again. Tonight you'll have to look into each and everyone of the creatures of the night. Tonight Ron Simmons you will rest in peace.

Michael Cole- Up next it'll be Ron Simmons and Undertaker one on one!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undertaker with Paul Bearer Vs. Ron Simmons

Ron Simmons has been wrestling on TV for very limited dates since joining the WWF. The crowd was hot for this one since Undertaker's one of the top faces in the entire company. Undertaker dominated the former WCW Champion from the start. Undertaker used right hands to Simmons in the corner and punched out Simmons like a rabid animal. Undertaker tossed Simmons out to the floor and sent Simmons into the steel steps! Undertaker took the top part of the steps and hit Simmons with it right in the back! Undertaker rolled Simmons into the ring and went for the Tombstone, But Simmons got out of it and took Undertaker down with a powerslam. Simmons slowly wore down Undertaker with some power moves. Simmons locked Undertaker into a long chin lock. Undertaker fought out of it but walked right into a huge sidewalk slam from Simmons. Simmons continued with some offense on Undertaker as the crowd chanted for Undertaker by chanting "rest in peace". Simmons went for the Dominator but Undertaker got out of it and took Simmons out with the flying DDT. Undertaker made the comeback and hit Simmons with right hands and a big uppercut. Undertaker hit he flying clothesline to Simmons and headed up top. Undertaker came off the top with a huge clothesline to Simmons. Undertaker Choke Slammed Simmons and called for the Tombstone! Undertaker pulled Simmons up and planted Simmons with the Tombstone! Undertaker covered and got the win! Afterwards, Simmons was helped to the back as Undertaker celebrated his win. Albert came running down from the back and got into the ring! Albert came into the ring and ran right over Undertaker with a stiff clothesline! Albert pulled Undertaker up to his feet and dropped Undertaker down with the A-Bomb! Albert left the ring and headed to the back while Bearer held the urn high in the air.............. Undertaker quickly sat up! Undertaker went to the back after Albert as we went to a commercial break.

74, 87, 76 **1\2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mabel wants to be taken seriously

Sycho Sid's music starts playing as Friday Night Mayhem returns from the commercial break. The crowd cheers as Sid makes his way down to the ring. Sid grabs a microphone and prepares to talk.

Sycho Sid- Mabel! This Sunday night it'll be just the two of us in the ring. One on one. And I have been waiting to get my revenge on you! You've left me down twice now! But this Sunday night I'll get my revenge. But something has bothering me for these past few weeks. And that something is Bob Backlund. Bob Backlund I don't want you as my manager! You need to realize that I don't like you! These fans don't like you! I don't want you managing me and my career! And if you get in my way one more time, I'll be forced to hurt you alot worse than I already have! Bob Backlund you'll never be my manager. You can threaten me all you want! But the fact of the matter is..............

Sycho Sid is interrupted by Mabel's music. The 1995 King Of The Ring makes his way down to the ring with a microphone not looking happy at the comments made by Sid. Mabel gets inside the ring and stares down Sycho Sid.

Mabel- Hang on just a minute there Sid. You have a match with me at In Your House but you're more concerned with Bob Backlund? I know you know who I am. I'm Mabel. The man who won the 1995 King Of The Ring. I've beaten Undertaker and Razor Ramon! You worry more about Bob Backlund than me? Sid I am tired of you and these WWF fans not giving me the respect I deserve. I'm the man you're going to be inside that ring with this Sunday night. I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life to prove my point. All these fans are gonna know that Mabel means business this Sunday night. Sid what are you going to do when 568 pounds of King Mabel crashes down on you? I left you laid out twice and I'm going to do it again this Sunday night!

Sycho Sid- Mabel the only way you're going to leave me on my back this Sunday night is if you're extremely lucky! I'm going to lift your big ass up this Sunday night and I'm going to Powerbomb you straight to hell! You got that! You will know that I am the master and the ruler of the..............

Mabel attacks Sid! Mabel and Sid start slugging away at each other! Sid is able to nail Mabel with quicker right hands! Sid kicks Mabel in the gut. Sid goes to Powerbomb Mabel but he can't get Mabel up! Sid attempts again but his back gives out! Mabel sends Sid to the corner and avalanches Sid! Mabel takes down Sid with a big time belly to belly suplex! Mabel follows up by hitting a Big Splash to Sid! Mabel hits a second straight Big Splash to Sid! Sid is left laying as Mabel picks up the microphone.

Mabel- Hey Sid, I know you can't hear me too well. But things gonna start to change around here. Everyone is going to start fearing Mabel. I'm going to take your punk ass out and then I'll go right back to challenging for the WWF Championship. Sid this Sunday night everyone will start respecting Mabel!

Mabel drops the microphone down and heads to the back. We get a shot of Sid down on the canvas in pain as Dok Hendrix wonders if Sid will be able to beat the 568 pound Mabel.

Why Martel?

We go backstage where Todd Pettengill is standing by with the WWF Champion Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel.

Todd Pettengill- Rick Martel last Monday night you joined Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior as the third man on their team for In Your House this Sunday night. But why? Why did you sign up for this task?

Rick Martel- Todd Pettengill it's really quite simple. I came back to the World Wrestling Federation to prove to everyone that I still had it. I'm forty years old and came close to winning this year's King Of The Ring. I thought that I was done after losing the King Of The Ring, But Shawn Michaels called me up and told me how impressed he was with me. He told me he'd like me to join him and Warrior for In Your House. I thought he was crazy. But I said yes. Why? I want to show everyone in the WWF that there's still plenty of years left in Rick Martel. I'm going to be side by side with Ultimate Warrior and Shawn Michaels this Sunday night and I'm confident that we're going to be able to beat Vader, Owen Hart and British Bulldog.

Todd Pettengill- Tonight it'll be the both of you against Owen Hart and British Bulldog. This is a huge match up before In Your House this Sunday night. Will you two be able to beat Bulldog and Owen tonight?

Shawn Michaels- Owen and Bulldog I know you two are confident because you beat me and Warrior last Monday night. But you had help from Vader to beat us. Tonight can you two beat me and Rick Martel without Vader or James E. Cornette? Be men about it and fight us without your partner and manager. We'll go out their by ourselves' and you do the same. Lets have a tag match without any interference on run ins. Tonight you two are going to go up against what no doubt is the best tag team ever created in the World Wrestling Federation. We're not going to be holding anything back tonight.

Rick Martel- Owen I haven't forgotten about the last time we were in that ring together. I had the Intercontinental Championship won until you had to cheat your way out with the title. Tonight I'm going to be looking forward to getting some payback on you. And Bulldog, I have never been in there with you since returning to the ring. But tonight you're going to find out that even though you're stronger than me, I'm still the better wrestler even at forty!

Todd Pettengill- Fans who will win this huge match on the road to In Your House? Friday Night Mayhem will return after the commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WWF Slam Of The Week- D'Lo Brown puts Sean Waltman away with the Sky High! (Monday Night Raw 7/15/96)

Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel Vs. Owen Hart and British Bulldog

This one was a way better main event than the one on Monday night. And the only thing different thing was that Rick Martel replaced Warrior in this one. Owen and Bulldog came down to the ring by themselves without anyone backing them up. Martel and Michaels started off taking out both Bulldog and Owen down with drop kicks. Martel tossed Owen out to the floor and clotheslined Bulldog outside as well. Michaels then came off the top rope with a reverse cross body to both Owen Hart and British Bulldog out on the floor! Martel and Owen came back into the ring as the legal men. Martel gave Owen a hard time and scored a few near falls on the Intercontinental Champion. Martel went for the Québec Crab but Bulldog made the save preventing Martel from even locking Owen into it. Owen ended up drilling Martel with the enziguri kick to the back of the head taking out Martel. Bulldog and Owen isolated Martel and worked over Martel while Michaels got the crowd behind Martel. Martel came close to making the tag several times but Owen and Bulldog would always stop him before he could tag in Michaels. Bulldog came close to pinning Martel after hitting the Stalling Vertical suplex but Michaels made the save. Bulldog and Owen continued beating down Martel for several minutes. Bulldog and Owen sent Martel to the ropes and attempted a double clothesline, But Martel ducked and hit both men with a flying clothesline! Martel then made the hot tag to Michaels! Michaels came into the ring and started cleaning house! Michaels took down Owen with the flying forearm and hit Bulldog with three atomic drops before clotheslining Bulldog out to the floor and hitting a pescado to Bulldog on the outside! Michaels came back into the ring after Owen while Martel fought Bulldog on the outside. Michaels slammed Owen down and headed up top. Michaels came flying off the top with the elbow drop right to Owen's chest. Michaels went over to the corner and started to tune up the band! Owen got up and ducked Sweet Chin Music from Michaels! Owen went for the enziguri kick but Michaels ducked and hit Owen with Sweet Chin Music! Michaels covered and scored the win! As soon as Michaels' music hit, Vader came running down from the back! Vader got into the ring and ran right over Michaels with a clothesline! Martel came into the ring and Vader clotheslined him as well! Camp Cornette started stomping away on Martel and Michaels until Warrior came running down from the back! Warrior got into the ring and took out both Owen and Bulldog with clotheslines! Vader and Warrior stared each other down. Warrior told Vader to look behind him! Vader turned around right into Sweet Chin Music from Michaels sending him out to the floor! Vader, Bulldog and Owen tried to leave but Michaels came diving over the top rope to all three men on the outside! Friday Night Mayhem goes off the air with all six men brawling while the referees try to hold them back.

83, 92, 94 ****1\2

Overall Rating- 80

TV Rating- 7.28

Competition

Saturday Night

TV Rating- 2.94

Attendance- 7,045

Ticket Sales- $281,800

Hardcore TV

TV Rating- 0.34

Attendance- 619

Ticket Sales- $18,570

Notes

"Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Ahmed Johnson didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?"- Pat Patterson

"Ahmed Johnson and me don't really click. How about booking me against someone like D'Lo Brown? I think our styles would really work well together."- Hunter Hearst Helmsley

"I think i should be higher up the card."- Rick Martel

The final card for In Your House will be up tomorrow

PARTY BOY

MARTY JANNETTY

Awesome, simply awesome. I liked the last few shows, and the Martel push seems endless. Not sure why you are so high on him, but he seems to put on good matches so who cares? I have no idea who is going to take the title off HBK, but I don't see him keeping it into next year.

Oh, and push Party Boy. *Pelvic Thrust*

user posted image

Date: July 21, 1996

Final Card

Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior and Rick Martel Vs. British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Vader

World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship

Al Snow and Steve Austin© Vs. Fatu and Yokozuna

Sean Waltman© Vs. D'lo Brown

Mixed Tag Team Match

Marc Mero and Sable Vs. Goldust and Marlena

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Hunter Hearst Helmsley Vs. Billy Gunn

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett?

3. What will be the match before the main event?

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc)

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit)

8. Will anyone debut? If so who?

Guest ryan_the_canuck

Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior and Rick Martel Vs. British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Vader

Mixed Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? - Sid/Mabel

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? - Duke Droese

3. What will be the match before the main event? - Jarrett/?

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) - 6-man tag

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) - Sid/Mabel

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc) - Assuming the MDC counts, 1

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) - Bulldog

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? - Duke Droese

Mixed Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Triple H vs Mr. Ass

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? Bret Hart

3. What will be the match before the main event? Jeff Jarrett vs ?

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Syxx/D'Lo

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Sid/Mabel

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc) 0

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) HBK

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? NO

British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Vader

Al Snow and Steve Austin©

Sean Waltman©

Mixed Tag Team Match

Marc Mero and Sable

Jeff Jarrett

Undertaker

Sycho Sid

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Helmsley vs Gunn

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? Tiger Ali Singh

3. What will be the match before the main event? Undertaker vs Vader

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Helmsley vs Gunn

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Snow/Austin vs Fatu/Yoko

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc) 0

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) Rick Martel

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? Yes Tiger Ali Singh

Winners: Owen, Bulldog, Vader

Winners: Snow and Austin

Winner: Waltman

Mixed Tag Team Match

Winners: Mero and Sable

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Winner: Jarrett

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Winner: Taker

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Winner: Sid

Winner: HHH

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? - HHH/Gunn

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? -Chris Benoit, at least I'm hoping so

3. What will be the match before the main event? - Jeff/?

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) - Waltman/D-Lo

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) - Sid/Mabel

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc) - 0

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) - Warrior

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? - Chris Benoit

Mixed Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Indergender Tag

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? Raven

3. What will be the match before the main event?Taker vs. Albert

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Waltman/Brown

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Sid vs. Albert

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) Buldog

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? Raven

Guest Prototype

Mixed Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View? Intergender Tag Match

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett? Chris Benoit

3. What will be the match before the main event? Jeff Jarrett vs ?

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR) Waltman vs D-Lo

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR) Sid vs Mabel

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit) HBK

8. Will anyone debut? If so who? Yes, Chris Benoit

Date: July 21, 1996

Final Card

Mixed Tag Team Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. ?

Undertaker Vs. Albert

Sycho Sid Vs. Mabel

Tie Breakers

1. What will be the first match on the Pay Per View?HHH/Gunn

2. Who will be the "suitable replacement" Ric Flair chose to face Jeff Jarrett?Chavo Guerrero

3. What will be the match before the main event?Jarrett/????

4. What will be the best match? (best meaning by match quality in EWR)DLo/Waltman

5. What will be the worst match? (worst meaning by match quality in EWR)Sid/Mabel

6. How many titles will change hands? (title cannot change hands by disqualifications, count outs, no contests etc)0

7. Who will be the loser in the six men tag match? (who will get pinned or submit)Owen

8. Will anyone debut? If so who?Yes, Chavo