Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, £6m sounds like a lot, but, hopefully he does well so I'll wait to pass judgment. We have money to spend, teams realise that so we'll just see how it pans out, hopefully quite well. He looks like a good one for the future though I have to hope.

Here's to hoping.

No surprise to see Yakubu granted the work permit and complete the signing, hope he does well.

Guest Psyence

Not happy at all to see Yakubu go to one of our rival clubs but that's a transfer fee that really shows his worth.

Same can not be said for Sunderland buying Jones for £6m. Then Ian Harte. Jesus.

Edited by Psyence

Anelka isn't going anywhere.

Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka has ended speculation over his future by signing a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2011.

Anelka, 28, has been linked with a move away from the Reebok, with several Premier League clubs interested.

But he said: "I seem to have been linked with every club in the country of late, but my heart is with Bolton.

Credit BBC Football

• Admin

Not happy at all to see Yakubu go to one of our rival clubs but that's a transfer fee that really shows his worth.

Same can not be said for Sunderland buying Jones for £6m. Then Ian Harte. Jesus.

£6m + Stern John.

Jesus, I'd rather have kept John. Jones is good but over-rated IMO. Not worth that money, £3m at the very most.

£6m + Stern John.

Jesus, I'd rather have kept John. Jones is good but over-rated IMO. Not worth that money, £3m at the very most.

Villa sign Davies..on loan with a view to a permanent move next summer.

Why loan? =/

Either you can't afford the fee they're asking for at the minute or you just want to see how he goes. If he plays and sucks or is injured all the time, the reported £9m will have been a waste.