The Champions League Final Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but what the hell has happened to get 3 minutes?

Well there was a goal, there was Gattuso's sitting on the floor, Inzaghi's bad hip where he had to walk 5 metres to get off the pitch - that took a minute or too, Kuyt's goal...

I'm not a big fan of a team that really shouldn't even be allowed into the Champions League winning it.

Oh shut up. They paid the price for that. They have been a great side this season, the best in Europe and they got what they deserved.

Alright, I just couldn't remember anything off the top of my head other than the goal.

And yeah, Milan, overall, have deserved it more than any other team, but either way, it doesn't look good that a team convicted of match fixing is the best team in Europe.

I know this comes off as bitter, but whatever, I was worried when we got this ref. We had him when we lost to Barca at Anfield and he was awful, overly fussy and generally a cunt. He lets players sway him (booking Masch after Milan complained was today's example), and cutting short the added time when we had the ball is bollocks.

Still, well done to Milan, they didn't pick the idiot and they took their chances.

I'm not a big fan of a team that really shouldn't even be allowed into the Champions League winning it.

Oh shut up. They paid the price for that. They have been a great side this season, the best in Europe and they got what they deserved.

Yeah, but they got a discount on said price. ;)

Exactly how I feel. They played the best and deserve it and all that, but I was against them getting admitted in the first place.

I know this comes off as bitter, but whatever, I was worried when we got this ref. We had him when we lost to Barca at Anfield and he was awful, overly fussy and generally a cunt. He lets players sway him (booking Masch after Milan complained was today's example), and cutting short the added time when we had the ball is bollocks.

Still, well done to Milan, they didn't pick the idiot and they took their chances.

Fussy?!

He was the most laid back referee I've ever seen :P

I'd much prefer a referee who lets play go on, even if it does mean ignoring the odd legitimate foul, than one who stops play for every single tiny infringement.