The Champions League Final Thread

I've been a bag of nerves since lunch time, when I gave in and actually started watching some of the build-up on Sky Sports.

Most reporters seem convinced we're going with a 4-5-1, with Kuyt up front and Gerrard supporting. I'd rather Crouch starts, I think he's better than Kuyt as a lone striker. Still, if it's true then Pennant will definately start, which is awesome.

Edited by Daydream Anonymous

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed Istanbul due to my Graduation...but I'm hoping to get to see the match this time around (though I have to go back to college tonight for an exam tomorrow). Nerves all round then?

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

I just wish it would hurry up and start. I'll be supporting Milan tonight. Gattuso = Rangers. And besides, you beat them last time, stop being so greedy. :P

I also just think Milan have the better team. But I'll find out tonight if I'm right or wrong. I hope we avoid any bullshit *cough*FA Cup Final*cough* and get a clear winner, even if it means going down to penalties again.

Reina

Finnan

Carragher

Agger

Riise

Pennant

Mascherano

Alonso

Zenden

Gerrard

Kuyt

Liverpool.no, which is generally reliable, has got this as the line-up. Zenden again :/

Edit: And it's just been confirmed on Sky.

Edit 2: Best flag ever

flag2gn0.jpg

Edited by Daydream Anonymous

Gray: "Gattuso didn't need to go into that tackle like that"

*replay*

"See, it wasn't even a tackle, it was just a coming together of two players."

Does Gray even think about what he says?

Edited by IAceI

Well boo-urns. Liverpool were 10 times the team in that half, but from the second that free kick was given, I could see it going in. Especially seeing as Andy Gray had just said "Pirlo hasn't scored as many as he'd like this year".