Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

It's about time we got some fucking fans, 90% of the people I know hate us. It's pathetic. They could never give a reason either.

Most people have changed now because we have Keane so Man utd fans are liking us more. But to say most people like us is absolutely laughable.

Support:

Sunderland

Like:

Everton

Spurs

Villa

Pompey

Arsenal

Hate:

Newcastle (thats a given, but i really dont dislike them that much - as much as i should anyways)

Boro

Wigan (i hated Paul Jewell for being a fat, useless piece of shit - and that will forever remain)

Brum (i like Villa. And Steve Bruce was a Grade A knob)

Everyone else I'm pretty indifferent about.

Edited by IAceI

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris why the hate for the City Boys =(

Well my local club back home are Gillingham so 1999 playoff final vs the mighty Gills :( Never forgiven 'em.

Also the Gallagher brothers support them :shifty:

Also, for me they're horribly unexciting.

Also the weird snobbishness between the two sets of supporters where you can only be a true Manc if you support City cos only Londoners support Man Utd...Or something.

It's only dislike though and out of those six they're probably my second least disliked so there are seven clubs below ya! :pervert:

Why has Ronaldo started diving a lot more recently? Beggars belief.

As for Chelsea/Arsenal, is it just me, or is it a top 4 thing where the second a nasty/late challenge goes in, or a challenge goes in which they feel warrants a free-kick, 2 or 3 of them turn to the referee and shout about it? I know people call for fouls in other games, but it never seems to happen as much. Also, Fabregas may be good, but that was a tosspot thing to do, between the challenge, and the over-reaction to the shove.

Oh, and Toure is beginning to annoy me, with his 30-40 yard runs to berate other players/the referee.

Edited by Liam Byrne

Why has Ronaldo started diving a lot more recently? Beggars belief.

Only he knows - It's a shame, because in the long run it doesn't work out well for him, or United. Because he's been guilty of diving lately, it now means it takes him to get hit by a train to get anything from the officials. He gets the odd free-kick for getting tripped, but that's because of his quick feet.

A good example of him not getting anything was yesterday - He'd play the ball around one side of the player, and then get blocked off and fall to the ground. He got absolutely nothing for it. Giggs did the same thing on the left wing later in the game, and was awarded the free kick.