Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wierd match we just had! 3 goals in the space of 3 first half minutes, then our second goal ruled offside then ruled onside! 2-2 was a good result really

One of those decisions where the Blackburn fans say "yes, it should have counted", the City fans say "no, it shouldn't have counted" and neutral fans are split.

My reaction is :wacko:

Was there, not seen the goal since heard there was nothing off side about Santa Cruz but apparently he flagged for Dunn who interfered with play.

My only gripe is that if the Linesman has flagged for offside a free kick should take place, like we did, the only reason the referee went towards his linesman was the fact that Bentley and a couple of other Blackburn players were hassling the lino, which should of been a booking but wasn't.

Not the best way to loose are 100% league home record but a point is a good result against a decent Blackburn side though i thought we were the much better team throughout the game.

Bring on the Pool on Sunday.

But he's innocent! It's everyone else damnit! :angry:

I feel like old Sammy boy is just sitting in Newcastle, looking out the window, muttering to himself "It jus' t'in't Bolton" with a Big Mac in front of him feeling shit for himself.

Was there, not seen the goal since heard there was nothing off side about Santa Cruz but apparently he flagged for Dunn who interfered with play.

My only gripe is that if the Linesman has flagged for offside a free kick should take place, like we did, the only reason the referee went towards his linesman was the fact that Bentley and a couple of other Blackburn players were hassling the lino, which should of been a booking but wasn't.

Not the best way to loose are 100% league home record but a point is a good result against a decent Blackburn side though i thought we were the much better team throughout the game.

Bring on the Pool on Sunday.