Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR.

EVERTON AND VILLA ARE GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR.

BLACKBURN AREN'T GOING ON THE TOUR, GOING ON THE TOUR, GOING ON THE TOUR.

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR.

EVERTON AND VILLA ARE GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR.

BLACKBURN AREN'T GOING ON THE TOUR, GOING ON THE TOUR, GOING ON THE TOUR.

Hopefully Man City cost themselves the fairplay spot, so we can join you on the tour.

FULHAM MIGHT BE GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR.

Well done Man Utd fans, once again you've done the arduous battle of supporting the best team in the Premiership. Tough gig.

Some Utd fans, fantastic, they mean well and are big fans. But I'm bracing myself for the inevitable "WE'VE WON THE TROPHY" from people who are part-time fans. Piss me off.

Doncaster aren't going up 1PW. Not in a month of Sundays. Sorry, they're just not :P

You can't say ANYTHING yet, mate. We've got a great chance of making Wembley, and I've seen us outplay Leeds twice this season.

We can beat Carlisle too, but we won't need to <_<

Oh, and it must be SO difficult being a Man Utd fan, how do you ever cope Red Devils? :P

From what I heard Man City could have had their whole team sent off and still finished top of the Fair Play league.

Don't ruin it for me >_>

Although apparently its not been updated for the game before this, so who knows?......

They are only 0.06 on average ahead of us, so if they get a high score for the red card, and we get nothing as we didn't have any cards, then surely that would make a fair amount of difference.

I dunno :shifty:

Edited by rvdwannabe

Doncaster aren't going up 1PW. Not in a month of Sundays. Sorry, they're just not :P

You can't say ANYTHING yet, mate. We've got a great chance of making Wembley, and I've seen us outplay Leeds twice this season.

We can beat Carlisle too, but we won't need to <_<

Oh, and it must be SO difficult being a Man Utd fan, how do you ever cope Red Devils? :P

Leeds or Carlisle will be going up. Carlisle a distance 2nd choice behind Leeds :P

We'll see.

I can't wait for school tomorrow! All the great glory supporting Man U fans talking about how great they are, and how they've won the title again! Exciting times! [/sarcasm]

I would laugh if Grant managed the Champion's League win though, that'd shut 'em up.

I would laugh if Grant managed the Champion's League win though, that'd shut 'em up.

Once i hated the fact that chelsea could win the Champions League with all their oil money :mellow: . I would still disapprove if they did. But at least its not Inter :rolleyes:

We have rules in my work's Fantasy Football league. The winner gets prize money, naturally, but those who finish the season in the 'relegation zone' (the bottom two clubs, since we only have 14 in the league) have to do bastardish forfeits. Usually some manner of public humiliation...you know the sort.

I've been second from bottom since October. A massive point-scoring streak in April (largely due to the Villa boys) saw me close the gap to within touching distance. On the final day of the season, would I escape my fate...?

DannyMurphy.jpg

DANNY FUCKING MURPHY, I LOVE YOU!! :D

You gotta love Steve Bennett ain't ya? Completely bottled it, no penalty, no red card, but Man U get one, shock horror, surprise surprise. If it would have been Bramble who handballed it, penalty, no doubt. That's the reason i hate Man U i don't care what anyone says.

That ginger little wanker is a jammy bastard as well, how wasn't he sent off? Ridiculous! It could have made all the difference.

Edited by new_era