Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

Terry isn't out for the cup final, fucking Gutted.

I hate that twat.

And people saying Scholes should have been sent off can suck my balls. The first one was never a yellow, Palacios is a diving little...

Ronaldo isn't... of course :P

8-1 loss for city on the day we wrap up the league is immense, just need Ricky Hatton to get knocked out and us to win the CL and my May will be near perfect.

Edited by If_You_Wanna_Be_The_Man

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love Steve Bennett ain't ya? Completely bottled it, no penalty, no red card, but Man U get one, shock horror, surprise surprise. If it would have been Bramble who handballed it, penalty, no doubt. That's the reason i hate Man U i don't care what anyone says.

That ginger little wanker is a jammy bastard as well, how wasn't he sent off? Ridiculous! It could have made all the difference.

It's all if's and but's though.

If that "ginger little wanker" had won another penalty for United, it would've given us a chance to score again. If United had been given the penalty in the FA Cup Quarter's, they could've been heading to the Semi's.

And you hate Manchester United for...the REFEREE failing to make the correct decision. Should Wigan have had a penalty? Yes. Should United have had two penalties? Yes, but they only got one of them. Should Paul Scholes have been sent off? Yes, I think so. But he wasn't. Hardly United's fault.

For the record, I think Steve Bennett is a wanker, and I've said it before. And the best team has won the Premier League this season, regardless of what anybody else says. The Bolton equaliser was sweet. It saves us from the ridiculous "ZOMG THERE SHOULD BE A PLAYOFF GAME!!!" argument.

15th. One place better than I imagined, and it was nice to ride out the last two weeks with nothing important on the line, very nice indeed.

Time to look at who we're going to be signing in the off season and all that other interesting malarky. So glad we stayed up. Only promoted team to stay up, shows how hard it is to stay up and sets the tone for next year. We have to look out for 'second season syndrome' but at the same time, looking at the teams coming up - we shouldn't be in danger, and even then, we want to be looking onwards and upwards.

HA WAY THE LADS.

I don't think he'll have cost Europe. To be honest I think that it would take more than just a red card and whatever to have knocked them off the top.

However what will remain of Man City come next season I'm unsure.

Yeah I notice that now. It's just the retarded way bbc.co.uk list goalscorers.

They did:

Downing (pen) 16

Alves 37

Downing 58

Alves 60

Johnson 70

Rochemback 80

Aliadiere 85

Alves 90

When it should clearly be:

Downing (pen) 16, 58

Alves 37, 60, 90

Johnson 70

Rochemback 80

Aliadiere 85

Edited by metalman

Seen the Scholes tackles and he should have been off I'm afraid. Not sure if it would have affected the match in the end, but they were two yellows and he should have been off. But oh well, that's just coming from now since I've had a chance to see them.