Live Earth

Bigal

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed Metallica. :(

Kanye's on now. He's kickin' ass as usual. Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol and Damien Rice were all really good, I missed loads of it today though. :(

Anybody else hear the rumour Blink 182 are playing? The guy who's hosting it on the Irish channel said there's a rumour that they will. But he's an asscrack so I dunno.

Didn't Mark and Travis say they pretty much thought Tom was an arrogant prick nowadays?

I was watching Madonna with my mum and sister and when Gogol Bordello came on I almost shat myself. That was awesome, it actually made me like Madonna for a brief moment in time.

My family didn't know why I was going slightly bonkers. I love Gogol Bordello. :wub:

Bah, why couldn't they get David Gilmour.

Anyway, this show was supposed to get people interested in climate change because of the massive list of names who were so committed. The problem is that they put on shitty people like Rhianna that make people want the earth to catch fire and burn down.

lol, poor Sting. He has to put his backup singers on mute because he can't hit the high notes anymore.