Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Los Ingobernables De Forky said:

Wait....is it actually happening or are you just being bitter? Cause if it's the first one then WOOHOOO and if it's the second one then I want to be bitter with you!

I've not heard anything, that's my point. It's been on Android and PC for ages, but still no news about PS4.

16 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Final Fantasy XV on PC will take up around 170GB of hard drive space. Crikey.

This is really gonna start to cause an issue for places with strict data caps. The next few years is gonna see a number of games of a similar size come out, which is gonna be fun for some folks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Two days ago I learned about the rare hunts in FF12, where there are 30 of them, and the best way of getting the Zodiac Spear. I thought "Wow, that sounds like a pain in the ass. I'm not going to do that."

....here I am, with 26 done. Two I can't reach due to not getting to the areas yet, two I can't do because I am about 10 levels short. 

BUT! I am gonna have the ZS, as well as a bunch of other power weapons and fuck up the rest of the game. I already have the Scathe spell, which does over 10k damage. The thing that started this grinding? Gilgamesh. Couldn't even touch his second form.

...at this rate, I may end up going for the super bosses.

• Like 2

On 03/09/2017 at 19:27, Ruki said:

2 to go....and while I may be under leveled for the areas they are in...I might risk it.

Got it! And beat Gilgamesh for the Genji armor and masamune.

Gonna beat the game  (boarding the Bahamut?), then see if I can power level. Only mid 50s, need to be 70+ for the last two Espers, let alone the super bosses

• Like 1

.....maybe I'll just take a break <_<

In Henne mines, leveling up (got most to around 57-59), went into a room, figuring it's a save room before the esper. NOPE. Wasn't ready/buffed, but did ok. Lost. No big deal....except that it puts me back to where I started when I enter the room before. That means all those levels and items? Gone.

• 2 weeks later...