Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you need a big bridge? And I don't believe there is, not off the top of my head anyways.

...what do you have planned Benji?

Treno kinda had a bridge leading up to big tower.....or would you consider that a wall that people were walking on?

You know what I have planned, surely? It's one of the reasons it got delayed so many times was that I was trying to incorporate a shedload of hints that I remembered from Final Fantasy IX :P

I'm trying to think where you mean in Treno, do you mean near where Tantalus' secret Treno hideout was?

I never gave up on it, I had to rewrite a lot of it because I'd had so many ideas the initial plan just wouldn't work, and I wanted to put in a lot of nods to other Final Fantasy games as well as give the story more of a 'worldy' feel. Yeah the Doctor Tot thing is too small methinks, it's okay, I found a way around it and allowed myself to go to one of my favourite locations ^_^

Does this battle also include awesome background music and a character by the name of Gilgamesh? If so, I are excited.

I'll find a way to embed it because said music MUST be played :shifty: On an inquisitive note, who is everyones favourite IX non-main party characters so I may shape it more appropriately and who could you do without? Yes, I'm using this place as my playground :P

So, I was reading my FFVIII guide on the toilet the other day, and now want to either play FFVIII or FFIX. Decide for me

Benji's opinion doesn't count, 'cause he'll suggest IX every time regardless. :-P

Play IX. I read the FFVIII guide and got into the mood to replay it (finally), and what I got was a shitload of boring gameplay. Story is fine. Gameplay is not made for multiple play-throughs. IX is way better.

So, I was reading my FFVIII guide on the toilet the other day, and now want to either play FFVIII or FFIX. Decide for me

Benji's opinion doesn't count, 'cause he'll suggest IX every time regardless. :-P

Play IX. I read the FFVIII guide and got into the mood to replay it (finally), and what I got was a shitload of boring gameplay. Story is fine. Gameplay is not made for multiple play-throughs. IX is way better.

Your things are packed, take the boxes and get out of my house.

Your things are packed, take the boxes and get out of my house.

CHEAP THIEVING BASTARD! THOSE BRIEFCASES ARE MINE! UNPACK THOSE BOXES AND PACK MY SHIT UP IN MY BRIEFCASES YOU WHORE!

Debate time, the letter at the end of FFIX, who wrote it, Garnet or Vivi? A refresher in parts

and
can be seen there.

Arguments for Garnet

# The letter seems to go on to Garnet during the end sequence.

# Garnet is writing about 'letting go' of Zidane and the life she enjoyed being with her companions.

# It seems very in character of Garnet to be keeping a diary/writing a letter to herself.

Arguments for Vivi

# If it's Vivi, then it's Vivi saying goodbye, and he doesn't seem to identifiably be in the ending FMV, though with all those mini-Black Mages being at his height anyway, it'd be hard to tell.

# Vivi's story is all about "stopping", for him to end his story by "stopping" would give it closure.

I think I may just be kidding myself with wanting it to be Garnet, but the point at which the letter is written would fuck over half my story of FFIX-2 as well and I'm not sure I could write a Vivi-less IX-2 because he's the heart and soul of the entire story :(

If you wrote a Vivi-less IX-2 I would hate you forever and never talk to you again.

And Momo, I COOK! I CLEAN! I DO EVERYTHING AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WORK.....AND WORK IS DELIVERING FUCKING NEWSPAPERS!

If you wrote a Vivi-less IX-2 I would hate you forever and never talk to you again.

And Momo, I COOK! I CLEAN! I DO EVERYTHING AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WORK.....AND WORK IS DELIVERING FUCKING NEWSPAPERS!

SHUT UP BITCH AND MAKE ME MY FUCKING DINNER.

@Benji: Just act like it was from Garnet. I don't think I could read your story if it had no Vivi.

EDIT: Also, your avatar is fucking awesome. >_>

Edited by Momo

I'm trying to come up with a logical way to use him because I just cannot not use Vivi, I did originally conceive him in the story utilising the letter, but I forgot the letter is written BEFORE the final FMV and he isn't in it himself, so the timing of the letter screwed over my Vivi story (which is a massive part of the story itself).

SHUT UP BITCH AND MAKE ME MY FUCKING DINNER.

@Benji: Just act like it was from Garnet. I don't think I could read your story if it had no Vivi.

EDIT: Also, your avatar is fucking awesome. >_>

I hate you! :crying:

But yes, the avatar is all kinds of epic.