Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE both games, and the only reason I'd choose one over the other is because FFVIII's loading times (as stupid as that sounds) can be frustrating, but then it does have a prettier world IMO (barring materia caves, which are, for all intents and purposes, the prettiest and most colourful shiny things in all Final Fantasy).

I LOVE both games, and the only reason I'd choose one over the other is because FFVIII's loading times (as stupid as that sounds) can be frustrating, but then it does have a prettier world IMO (barring materia caves, which are, for all intents and purposes, the prettiest and most colourful shiny things in all Final Fantasy).

Memoria says hello.

I hate the point I am in 12. Level 61, all the storyline stuff in the game beat, just sidequests and hunts left to do, but too weak to really do some of them, and with no good place to level up. I get gang-raped in Subterra, and most other places are too easy.

I went into the Lhusu Mines at that point and came out at level 72. Give that a shot. (Y)

I hate the point I am in 12. Level 61, all the storyline stuff in the game beat, just sidequests and hunts left to do, but too weak to really do some of them, and with no good place to level up. I get gang-raped in Subterra, and most other places are too easy.

Giruvegan wins for leveling up around that point. Everyone gives up about 1000-1200 EXP, they're all piss easy and they regenerate really quickly.

So, I was reading my FFVIII guide on the toilet the other day, and now want to either play FFVIII or FFIX. Decide for me

Benji's opinion doesn't count, 'cause he'll suggest IX every time regardless. :-P

I'm moving onto VII now. Been a long time since I've played it.

Anybody else realize how bad they used to be at the games? Like I never understood materia or the Abilitys in IX before these play throughs.

Errrr....nevermind, I'm scratching that until I get my TV back from school. It looks horrible on a HDTV. Like it hurts my eyes.

Edited by Clawson

It's been ages since I played IX, but wasn't there some kind of land bridge on the world map around that deserty place which I only remember involved Zidane having to go through some kind of fake marriage?

...My memories are damaged and fragmented! Leave me alone! :(

It's been ages since I played IX, but wasn't there some kind of land bridge on the world map around that deserty place which I only remember involved Zidane having to go through some kind of fake marriage?

...My memories are damaged and fragmented! Leave me alone! :(

Yeah, that's Conde Petite.