*SPOILERS* The Dark Knight *SPOILERS*

Guest Coowra

Oh man, the more and more I see from this movie, the more and more I want to see it. I had faith in Nolan & Co. the entire time but now that we're finally seeing what they've been working on and it looks fantastic.

I can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwV_SOgvq2s

The IMAX Prolouge, shot in wonderful low quality camera phone. Watch it before it gets pulled

I'd rather wait for it to appear here.

Yeah, well you might be waiting for that for a long time. Thats almost certainly going to be the trailer thats in regular theaters, not the 6 minute scene that is playing in IMAX.

EDIT:

Yeah, thats the regular trailer, not the IMAX scence. So, if you want to see that, low quality as it may be, click the link cause its sure to be pulled soon

According to Ain't It Cool, it's the same one as the IMAX release, so click here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwV_SOgvq2s

The IMAX Prolouge, shot in wonderful low quality camera phone. Watch it before it gets pulled

I'd rather wait for it to appear here.

Yeah, well you might be waiting for that for a long time. Thats almost certainly going to be the trailer thats in regular theaters, not the 6 minute scene that is playing in IMAX.

EDIT:

Yeah, thats the regular trailer, not the IMAX scence. So, if you want to see that, low quality as it may be, click the link cause its sure to be pulled soon

Edited by Maxx

Well, according to me, who went to the IMAX and saw something completely different, its not. So you can believe me and my video evidence of a GIANT IMAX SCREEN SHOWING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE TRAILER or you can believe Aint It Cool and Benji, who are, sorry to say, wrong.

Alright, no need to be a prick about it, Jesus.

Youre OBVIOUSLY trying to steal his thunder by posting a better quality video than he did. Obviously. <_<

That trailer was pretty badass as well though. Got some more dialogue from Ledger as Joker and it just further lets me know that him as Joker is really good.

Edited by Vitamin E

That is one bad-ass trailer. Now i wonder how they will go along with the Joker route..i mean will they use the same backstory as Nicholsons Joker? (falling into the chemicals) or just have him as a rather intelligent yet insane madman?

Well, I repeatedly posted about how what I was posting was different than what you were posting. What did you do? You completely ignored it, and kept posting something different, claiming it was a better version of what I was showing when it wasn't. And every time I explained that to you, you just disreguarded what I said and posted your links again. It was fairly annoying, so I had to type real big and bold so you got the message.

Kept posting something different? I posted the link twice, once to inform people of the website and the second time that the trailer was up. I didn't watch the trailer you posted because it was such poor quality and so didn't know if it was the same trailer I just went by what Ain't It Cool told me, and more to the point, I only 'corrected' you once (which wasn't even what I was doing, I was trying to keep people informed), so methinks you may be making mountains out of molehills my friend

Edited by Holiday Armadillo

Exactly, you never even looked at what I posted, you just kept on telling people there was a better version of it somewhere else, which there wasn't. I found it disrespectful because you completely disreguarded everything I posted, twice and went on to tell people to do the same basically. In both of my posts I explained pretty clearly that what I was posting was different than what you had and from my perspective, the only way you could have missed that, was to ignore what I was posting completly, and thats why I got mad.

And, yeah its not the best of quality, but for a camera phone that was damn good and was the only way you'd be seeing that scence without paying for it. Had you watched it all, it'd have been pretty apparent that it was different, as the first few seconds are terribly dark, but it clears up pretty well, considering its on a giant IMAX screen.

Edited by ISawMaxxyKissinSantaClaus

Exactly, you never even looked at what I posted, you just kept on telling people there was a better version of it somewhere else, which there wasn't. I found it disrespectful because you completely disreguarded everything I posted, twice and went on to tell people to do the same basically. In both of my posts I explained pretty clearly that what I was posting was different than what you had and from my perspective, the only way you could have missed that, was to ignore what I was posting completly, and thats why I got mad.

I didn't ignore the post, I stated that according to AICN it was the right one, I made a point of that, y'know, considering it was the only other part of the post other than the link. I'm still not seeing why there was any need for you to throw a hissy, especially over something so minor, but it's water under the bridge now, let's just enjoy the hype.