Colin McRae dead

Crybaby Bunting

To be fair, the first guy that made a benoit joke got hounded and calls for him to be banned where made.

After a couple of days it became acceptable.

& I don't 'get' making jokes about dead people. Unless it was some child killer or mass terrorist or something, people don't deserve the indignity of being mocked after they die, surely.

Meh, I'm not too fussed about jokes, they are after all not meant to be taken serious, take the Madeline McCann jokes, do people really want Madeline to have been killed/raped/etc: no, I think everyone wants her to be alright, the jokes are just a bit of fun. They're only in poor taste if the personw ho hears them chooses to take it that way.

I forget the point of this post.

As drunk as I may be, that's fucking shit. Enpugh to sober anyonje up. WTF?

RIP Colin McRae, if it's true :(

Edit: For the record, funny jokes are funny no matter who the subject, but it's still sad that such a ledge has passed at a relatively young age.

Edited by Farmer Reil

I didn't like rally, but he was British and was good at what he done so he always had my support. I do know someone from school who met him, and was even allowed to drive his car with McRae in the passenger seat down the old airport runway where they had all gathered.

RIP Colin

I can't honestly lay claim to knowing who he was but it always sucks when kids die at such young ages. RIP to both.

And the day after, Subaru team boss Dave Richards walks away from another helicopter crash!

What are the chances!

And on a personal note, being at the 95 Network Q rally's final stage when he clinched the world title is one of my favourite childhood memories.

A true British racing legend.

RIP