Clue

King.

For like the last 5 months or so, myself, and my friends have been addicted to playing the board game Clue. It started off friendly, but now its becoming like a weekly tradition. There's gambling starting to go on, and different version of Clue are starting to be played. The newest thrill is Clue FX, an electronic, talking version of the game. Anyway, tonight, I find out from my brother that his friends are starting to play Clue alot more often now also, and apparently the game is starting to become popular again. There's even t-shirts in Hot Topic such as "I Killed Mr. Body." So anyway, discuss... I suppose.

Dr. Pepper in the Gym with a Ham Sandwich! :shifty:

Seriously, though, Clue's a pretty good board game. I don't own a copy, but have played it several times. So I wouldn't be all that surprised if it does become popular again.

Ever seen the movie, by the way?

The movie is one of my picks for top ten funniest movies of all time.

The board game also rocks, I like the idea of gambling on it too. Everyone has to put a $5 in the Confidential envelope that holds the answer to the mystery. I think you're onto something.

i love clue, its one of my favorite board games, but i havent played it in a while. Ive also seen the movie, and it wasnt that bad, i enjoyed it.

I want to see a DVD version of the video board game Clue.

That was a pisser....especially when pissed just to see such bad acting

We actually had a TV series of the game here in Australia. :shifty:

The movie rocks! they also had a series of Clue the books as well, I read most of them in 5th grade.

I read a few of the books in 4th grade....

Then my bitch teacher took them from me for reading in class... <_<

But still....

I used to be obsessed with the game. I think I have a cheap DOS version of it on a floppy disk that I got about 8 years ago....

**Checks**

Then again, maybe I don't.

I read a few of the books in 4th grade....

Then my bitch teacher took them from me for reading in class... <_<

Then again, maybe I don't.

The books were teh l33T. You got to try to find out who did whatever crime in that chapter. In every book Mr. Body would die at the end but in the next book, in the introduction, There was some odd reason why he didn't die. Like in one he got shot but in the next book you found out he didn't die because the killer was using colored bullets that pierced everything but human skin.

The books were teh l33T. You got to try to find out who did whatever crime in that chapter. In every book Mr. Body would die at the end but in the next book, in the introduction, There was some odd reason why he didn't die. Like in one he got shot but in the next book you found out he didn't die because the killer was using colored bullets that pierced everything but human skin.

The people in the book were fucking bastards...

"How rude!"

"I challenge you to a duel!"

"The rules...oh, I forgot."

"Shut up you moron!"

*Smiling*"Now be nice."*Turns, skowls*

"Take me Reginald, darling."

There you go. Generic sayings from the 6 house guests.

Honestly, Mr. Boddy must've been the most trusting person in the world. You would think after they tried to kill him the 9th time, he would've figured it out, but no.