Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread

abundant

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'm getting it tomorrow. I have been practicing on the Resistance FoM demo and although I have yet to complete it I have Improved. My main problem is not noticing when I'm being shot at. Well that and my grenades always end up killing myself instead. Despite the fact that most of the tips are going to be death = bad. A few pointers can't hurt I guess.

Oh and I always duck for grenades.

I'm Rank 33...Probably won't do Prestige Mode as it doesnt mean anything to me.

Anyways, Anyone think the Showdown level online is so underrated? I've only played there once but i have to say it is one of my favourites already, Regardless of the simplarity surrounding it.

Edited by Original_Prankster

I'm still enjoying working my way through the story though apparantly I'm two levels at most from the end. Some seriously GREAT moments though for the world of gaming...

Such as the nuclear bomb going off + seeing the mushroom cloud before dying - definitely gave me the chills

Played online once. Liked it, quite hard but that's good. Need to unlock more modes though cos generally don't enjoy standard deathmatch/team deathmatch in games. Still, something to build to....